Refillmobi.net Reviews - refillmobi.net Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.17/10 54 reviews

Refillmobi.net is not a merchant member
Refillmobi.net does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 4/102/5

"There. Connect. My. Phone. Late. I. Have by. 10. Hours my. Phone disconnect "

"Customer service was slow to respond. When they did respond, they explained very little in broken english. It took a Paypal dispute for them to issue my refill. Would not purchase again."

Rating 6/103/5

"Phone # 805 754-4263 My phone has not received the update for the additional time."

"Came as quickly as I paid for it, thank you for saving me money!"

"Love this site! It's like getting free money! They always deliver in under 30 minutes to me!"

Rating 4/102/5

"I was kind of worried at first they have no number to call or talk to customer service is a bot I assume and I tried doing live chat but could not get anyone to talk to me. It took forever to get my minutes an hour to be exact, saved me money and gas to drive to walmart definetlly not for someone in a hurry to get minutes!!"

Rating 8/104/5

"happy with service but still waiting on pin to use for straight talk phone card"

"excellent serivce. thank you"

"what a great deal love this site.will use it again thank u."

"This was my first ever order from them. The item was as described, and fulfillment was quick."

modified review This review was modified by arbie2 on February 08 2013 10:42:27 AM

"What a great deal, my card was filled very quickly. will buy from again for sure !"

"Quick top-up for my Virgin Mobile phone. Great price with fast delivery."

"Very bad service they erased the serial numbers and that took my mins away do not buy from these people they are a scam service blew up my phone they have been reported to BBB and ebay as well as paypalNope not ridiculous either you blew up a 200 dollar phone."

modified review This review was modified by jesusneverfail on February 08 2013 11:36:18 AM

"I was little worried initially b'coz of such a low refill-price. I thought of giving a try and their service was great. The refill done within minutes and i'm happy with refillmobi. I would be recharging nowhere other than here."

modified review This review was modified by rajk78 on February 06 2013 07:44:16 AM

"Purchased unlimited 30 day Straight Talk refill card via eBay listing and my phone was refilled almost immediately! I would definitely recommend them and will be using them again!"