Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 4.90/10 262 reviews

Reefs2Go is a merchant member
    Reefs2Go participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • Reefs2Go contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.23/10 5.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.60/10 4.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.08/10 3.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.83/10 3.83/10

"Thee only mail order fish store I will ever use.
Satisfaction has always exceeded my standards.
Reefs2Go is second to none!
Their free shipping deals are superior and have saved
me hundreds of dollars.
Love This establishment!
Mike in Pennsylvania.

"I really advise not shopping here, all the reviews are true, I have ordered several times (the last to use up credit) and all I can say is what a waste! The frags are fresh cut and placed ( couple weren't even attached when arrived) so the polyps had no time to take, bags arrived with almost no water but packaging soaked, and credit issues take weeks- of hassles, and yes no one ever answers the phone. If I ran my customer service and product line like they do here I wouldn't last a month in business."

"I will never use them again had problems with stock. We tried calling they never call back. Then will not refund when it is their issue instead give you a credit and force you to buy more and pay shipping."

"Great selection And BEst Pricing. I WilL DefiniteLy Come Back "

"I never received my order and am having trouble logging in to track the order."

"Customer service doesn't even exist. Nobody ever answers the phone... ever. My first shipment was missing half the items. They put A sticker on my invoice saying they would reship in a week and I could add items to the order free of shipping charges. Problem is, you can never contact anyone to do that. Emails go unnoticed. Next shipment, 4 items missing and they say that I will be receiving store credit on my next purchase. Such arrogance thinking that I would purchase anything from them again. PLEASE READ THE HORROR STORIES, THEY ARE TRUE. Deals are good if you actually receive the items."

"As always reefs2go.com delivered healthy, vibrant, and active livestock! Two thumbs up from me"

"I ordered some pods to jump start my aquarium. They were delivered via U.S. mail. I kind of thought live animals would be sent FedEx. Thankfully pod are rather hardy. "

"have been trying to get my order for a month now. there phones don't work, don't want to answer e-mails. quick to take money but lousy service. go anyplace but here."

"I was upset with this order. All of my others are usually taken care of quickly and appropriately. The specific item is Palythoa Kaledioscope - 2 Polyp. My issue is that the frag disk looks to be fresh cut and then tossed in a bag. Not something I would do to someone who bought things from me. The frag disk was literally cut in half, polyps were in bad shape and after a few days ended up dying. I've notified the sales team in the appropriate amount of time. I haven't heard anything back in 3 days. I followed up this morning."

"I ask for my credit for almost three weeks and nothing's has been done.No one on customer service will email. Placed order last week you have my payment but was not added to existing order .Post all my credits so I can place a order and use credits."

"Great speed and delivery. Consider a better order response email as it was a little confusing.

"I order pods for my tank and had a hitch hiker a small crab so I was even happier when I got it. They are fast to process and deliver your order."

"Reefs2go has very healthy and good looking animals. They are well packed and arrive in good shape. My only problem is that it is almost impossible to get anyone live on the phone and if you have a problem it is very difficult to get things resolved quickly."

"Great looking coral. Not the greatest with communication. Would order again. Did not mean to give them a 2 star more like a 4 star."