Stores > Reefs2Go

• Phone: 727-623-0914
    • Customer Support: 727-623-0914
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM EST

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"These guys are so bad they had to change their name from reefs2go to aquarium depot! HORRIBLE experience with them and will NEVER do business with reefs2go or "aquarium depot" again. Won't give me my money back and now going through 2nd reshipment two months later because the animals have all been DOA due to bad shipping practices. (almost frozen water and 3 days in transit) Their customer service is insanely slow and incompetent. RUN away from them!"

This review was modified by tangman on October 07 2015 03:23:42 PM

"I have never taken the time to write a review before. But the service you get with this company is so subpar I felt it was necessary to do this one. On September 10, 2015 I ordered a six pack (coral pak) with Reefs2Go. Everything arrived dead except the yellow polyps. They died a few days later. I contacted Reef2Go and spoke with customer service. I was told to take pictures of everything and email them in which I did. I was then informed by email they were going to reship the order. This is the last I have heard from this company. Many attempts have been made to contact them but no one will ever answer the phone now. It is now October 07, 2015 and I am still attempting to contact the company. An email was sent and what I got was an automated response. I am now begining to think what some of the other people are saying. This company is not dealing in good faith and needs to be stopped. I will also be contacting the Better Business Bureau in their area. "

This review was modified by sonofagunone on October 07 2015 09:44:26 AM

"Ok so I received my order yesterday
This is ridiculous, I am completely appalled by the lack of quality products and substandard customer service. Keep your store credit. I will NEVER purchase from you again. As of now I will start a campaign to have your business license removed so your organization can stop fleecing money from good people who enjoy this hobby. You guys are what's wrong in the hobby. I paid you with my hard earned money and you in return send me crap. This is the third time it has happen. I will not send you a photo of the garbage I put in the trash. That's all it was and all it will ever be. However I will scream at the highest mountain to all who will listen “DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY” with the reasons why. I will also be in touch with your business bureau to file complaints against your company for fraud. The Irish girl frag, DEAD melted away, the rhodac shroom melted DEAD, the Pods, smelled like rotten fish and human excrement DEAD. Thank you for sending me your garbage I paid you good money for! I wish there was a negative 5 star rating you definitely earned that!

"Hello, Although I had some problems with Reefs2go. I did receive a call today apologizing for the inconvenience. Also stating if there was anything they could do to make my problem better that they would be more then happy to help. Due to severe weather up North they had problems of there own at the the store. They also did refund monies to our account. Reefs2go, please get a live person to answer & return calls. Thank you...."

This review was modified by fishkilr on February 24 2015 04:25:20 PM

"Ordered 4 coral frags they arrived in green nasty water only a couple polyps not the 10 they say most were dead and hanging off where they just broke the rock.. they dont frag them looks like they just split the rock with a screwdriver...wont answer emails horrible customer service waist of time and money !!!"

"Have ordered 4 times from Reefs2Go in the last year and a half. 3 CUC and a softie pack. 2 of the orders in the middle of winter. Except for 2 of the softies, everything arrived alive and healthy. And the gave me credit for the softies, no hassles whatsoever. Will order from them again, maybe not fish because I don't feel ordering fish online is right. But will order CUC, softies and LPS from them"

"Theres a reason for their low rating, they're horrible! I gave them the benefit of the doubt because the deals were too good to pass up. Well, my order was delayed 3x for no reason. Everything I buy from them looks half dead when I get it and eventually dies shortly after getting it. Customer service is horrible. I finally got a refund only after filing a BBB report. Never again. They are in way over their heads and people are being burned everywhere!! Wendy is nice but the owners are in over board. Just a matter of time till they go down."

This review was modified by isaiahbelle on January 27 2015 02:19:15 PM

"A "1" would be too generous for this so-called company! I have had two orders arrive at my home (from the FedEx guy to me personally) ice cold and all creatures dead! They did standby their promise to send me, for free, a second order as they call a "DOA" replacement, but the next order was also ice cold and all were dead! NEVER AGAIN! You do actually get what you pay for. Do not be swindled, be aware. Check out other comments about this garage-run business."

This review was modified by JAD310 on January 19 2015 03:44:46 PM

"Please don't give this scam company your time and business. I gave them a chance and they treated me terribly and wasted so much of my time. I have never in my life had such a bad experience as with them. Currently using BBB and paypal claims to get my money back for items arriving dead, damaged, not as listed, and missing items from the order. "

"Great prices and even better customer service. Made several orders with Reefs2Go and the only times I have issues are DOA items but I blame that on the cold weather and difficulty to ship live items. Their customer service was excellent (thank you Wendy and Candace) as they quickly resolved any problems and issued me full credits for any dead livestock. Plus they have special sales all the time which I always look forward to. "

"I use to deal with this company all the time. Their customer service level was horrible, however I always gave them the benefit of the doubt that they just had lazy employees.. the products sometimes came dead but sometimes came alive and died several days later. Trying to get through to this company was a headache in itself. I always stuck up for this company when people bad mouthed them. They changed their website so that no one could make comments or remarks.. because they were getting so many bad reviews. Well they cant stop the internet. I was given a giftcard for sticking up for this company and being a loyal customer I spent over 500 on fish with this company.. and I was given about $180 in giftcards for dead fish. I recently moved in October to another state and I was unable to take my tank. Therefor I have this gift card that I am unable to use.. I asked for a refund and their reply was I cant refund a card that's from that long ago.. :which is a lie because I work in retail.. you simply hit refund and enter the card number and amount.... For a company that's so new.. you think they would keep every customer they can.. but they don't care about that.. Don't waste your time shopping if your not willing to always buy from them.. you don't have an option to get a refund and go else where.. I will be filing a BBB complaint as well. "

"I am extremely unhappy with their service. I ordered a bubble green anemone and they sent me a partially dissolved, milky white, smelly, dead anemone in the mail. The protocol is to email a picture of the dead anemone, the name the order was placed under, the order ID, and a clear description of the animal reported, which I did and they sent me an email back the next day stating I will be getting a separate email soon with credit attached. This company does not pay you back for the shipping costs. I emailed them the next day asking when I will be getting my credit and they emailed me back two days later asking for a picture, acting as if they had never gotten my first email in the first place! Now they are just avoiding me. This company is horrible!!!! I will never order from them again."

This review was modified by mel66jay on December 24 2014 10:14:01 AM

"I have made 3 purchases from reefs2go. 2 came in fine and one showed up and 2 frags of button polyps died within days. They sent 3 frags to replace the ones that died. I am extremely happy with their products and customer service. I definitely recommend them and will use them in the future."

"The absolute worst online reef store. They have absolutely no customer support. They pull specials right out from under you in checkout and if you question what happened on their FB page they will delete your post and block you. Deal with them at your own risk. I didn't even bother checking up on them before I tried to order, but glad I had the opportunity as you'll see from your own research. Very rude people. BBB gives them a C- which is very generous for 73 complaints and a warning! "

This review was modified by weamdog on December 01 2014 02:31:12 PM

"I have had over 8 orders delivered from Reefs2Go in the past 3 months. Every critter, plant, and fish has exceeded my expectations ! The customer service (Wendy) has been wonderful! Their prices are the best you'll find and their sales are addictive. I will not shop anywhere else for my salt water tank stock! "

This review was modified by LSlebzak on November 19 2014 04:45:06 PM

Share Reefs2Go's store rating

Reefs2Go is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Reefs2Go is not a merchant member
Reefs2Go does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!