Reefs2Go Reviews - Reefs2go.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 5.28/10 258 reviews

Reefs2Go is a merchant member
Reefs2Go participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"Great selection And BEst Pricing. I WilL DefiniteLy Come Back "

"I never received my order and am having trouble logging in to track the order."

"Customer service doesn't even exist. Nobody ever answers the phone... ever. My first shipment was missing half the items. They put A sticker on my invoice saying they would reship in a week and I could add items to the order free of shipping charges. Problem is, you can never contact anyone to do that. Emails go unnoticed. Next shipment, 4 items missing and they say that I will be receiving store credit on my next purchase. Such arrogance thinking that I would purchase anything from them again. PLEASE READ THE HORROR STORIES, THEY ARE TRUE. Deals are good if you actually receive the items."

"As always reefs2go.com delivered healthy, vibrant, and active livestock! Two thumbs up from me"

Rating 8/104/5

"I ordered some pods to jump start my aquarium. They were delivered via U.S. mail. I kind of thought live animals would be sent FedEx. Thankfully pod are rather hardy. "

"have been trying to get my order for a month now. there phones don't work, don't want to answer e-mails. quick to take money but lousy service. go anyplace but here."

Rating 4/102/5

"I was upset with this order. All of my others are usually taken care of quickly and appropriately. The specific item is Palythoa Kaledioscope - 2 Polyp. My issue is that the frag disk looks to be fresh cut and then tossed in a bag. Not something I would do to someone who bought things from me. The frag disk was literally cut in half, polyps were in bad shape and after a few days ended up dying. I've notified the sales team in the appropriate amount of time. I haven't heard anything back in 3 days. I followed up this morning."

Rating 4/102/5

"I ask for my credit for almost three weeks and nothing's has been done.No one on customer service will email. Placed order last week you have my payment but was not added to existing order .Post all my credits so I can place a order and use credits."

"Great speed and delivery. Consider a better order response email as it was a little confusing.

"I order pods for my tank and had a hitch hiker a small crab so I was even happier when I got it. They are fast to process and deliver your order."

Rating 8/104/5

"Reefs2go has very healthy and good looking animals. They are well packed and arrive in good shape. My only problem is that it is almost impossible to get anyone live on the phone and if you have a problem it is very difficult to get things resolved quickly."

Rating 8/104/5

"Great looking coral. Not the greatest with communication. Would order again. Did not mean to give them a 2 star more like a 4 star."

Rating 4/102/5

"Terrible company to deal with. Order was shipped incomplete, over half of the order was missing. The letter with the shipment said that a credit would be coming. No credit, instead was given a gift certificate. Of course it would cost 40.00 to ship the $50.00 credit. Their solution was to spend another $100.00 to get free shipping. This gives them perpetual business. After complaining I was told a refund was coming. The gift certificates were canceled by the company and I have yet to receive a refund and it has been 12 weeks. "

"Sell items as one thing and ship you something different. There customer service is horrible, and forget trying to speak with anyone on the phone. Never happens!
Great deals but not worth the aggravation or time off work when they say it will be shipped one day and never does.

Rating 8/104/5

"Shipped Monday morning, arrived Thursday evening. Concerned the livestock would still be alive....most were."