• Contact: help@reefs2go.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"For a week prior to the ship date, 9/15/14, I placed several orders which were to be combined. On 9/15, my combined order was shipped. Upon receipt 9/17, I opened my package to find that one of the shrimp was visibly parasitized or diseased, several of the macro algaes were dead or in really bad shape, substitutions of lower value were made for some macros, the packing slip showed that I was to be refunded for 2 macros. I contacted the company, submitting pictures and all the other information they stated they needed. I got no response. Fortunately, I had paid via PayPal so I filed a dispute. They contacted Reefs2Go and Reefs knocked it up to a claim. PayPal gave them 10 days to provide information and when they didn't, PayPal found in my favor. It was a delay tactic on the part of Reefs2Go and part of their customer disservice.

I advise all to stay away from this company. Prices may be good on the website but when the products are received and subpar, the price paid is just too high. Some things may die in shipment but when an animal is shipped with a huge bulge where none is suppose to be, that tells you that the company is not up and up. And when they fail to respond to a complaint, it shows that they don't care at all about customers.

modified review This review was modified by JackofNJ on October 10 2014 07:27:54 PM

"Awesome store. Great customer service. They are aware of some technical issues with website, and are more than willing to help out when you call, offering great prices, and often free stuff for your problems. Always very helpful and kind and courteous. Answer emails about anything aquarium related, and their products are far superior to any local supplier. Their 2 week guarantee is far more than you can get at Petco or any similar store on saltwater purchases. I highly recommend this store/site to anyone with a saltwater tank. Products always shipped well packaged and arrive in a very timely manner, and shipping rates can't be beat."

"Bait and switch tactics. They promise one size and deliver another. We were sent dead livestock. Customer service is non existent. Do not do business with them."

"What A joke!!!!!!!!!!! Ordered cleanup crew last November $99.00.Half dead no problem. My bad for ordering during cold months. Just received 100.00 dollar clean up crew Again, in September 2nd day air!! got here FOUR days later 50% of the crew is dead. called customer service. What a poor way to do business. take pictures line them up send the e-mail and they will see what they can do. NO Thank You. I Now Know What YOU CAN DO. Thanks for nothing"

"I have dealt with reefs2go for like 6 orders an each time they mess them up. I would suggest not using them at all.They are not professional at the business at all if you gonna run a online business make sure you get the orders right an update your page. I have an account with them an at one point anyone could log into your account an have all your info. I got a call from a man in Florida saying he go my info from reefs2go because he got logged into my account.. Wtf.. An every time I tryed to log in I would get logged into someone else with all there personal info. That is not right. An they send you corals that look nothing like the pictures they like get there pictures from the internet there not of the actual corals they have. So basically they are horrible an I would advise not to use them"

modified review This review was modified by Lowe92 on September 24 2014 04:46:08 PM

"I recieved my first online order today. The customer service is AMAZING. All items arrived alive and well because they were packaged so well. I immediately turned around and placed another order. Buy with confidence from reefs2go. A+ all the way. "

modified review This review was modified by Bcool831 on September 10 2014 02:41:11 PM

Reefs2Go User

"This company is fraudulent. PLEASE PLEASE read the reviews on the BBB.org. It will tell you everything that I went through and 100's of others. The BBB had issued an high alert to not do business with them. They send dead fish/ parasite riden fish to die. Steal your money and then WILL not respond once done so. They are Theives and Liars. The reviews on their site are not real and any good ones out there are the ones the employees submit. They are also operating under ALIVE2go too and this it the same FRAUDULENT OWNERS."

"Horrible experience! Ordered over $150.00 of snails and shrimp all were DOA and to top it all off the post office charged me an additional $5.00 in freight because Rees2Go didn't weight the package correctly. It has been 3 weeks of sending over 24 pictures and today I get an email that they think half my shipment was alive! The bags didn't even have water in them when I got the shipment! I will NEVER do business with them again! No refund only half the order to be replaced and no money back on the extra freight charge!!! Horrible way to do business . Never had this problem with Drs Foster And Smith! "

modified review This review was modified by Tedsgal on August 19 2014 04:50:10 PM

"First time ordering live marine plants and corals online. My shave brush plants arrived in poor condition but alive (also containing some unidentified marine worm which later fell off) the coral arrived in pieces, was detached from the plug and covered in a unnatural looking slime. There was also a large, square, piece of Styrofoam packed inside the coral bag; since I am not used to buying corals online I don't know if this is standard but it appeared the free-floating block helped destroy the coral. I emailed the company, got a blank email as a reply, replied to that email, got a response telling me to not send multiple emails, then nothing for a few days. Then I got an email telling me to take pictures and email them to determine if I could get a refund. I didn't continue with the process since the coral was less than $10 and it wasn't worth my time or the cost to ship it back. Needless to say I will not be buying from them again. P.S. after a couple of weeks I got an email asking me to leave an order review, followed by a link, I followed the provided link but there is no way to leave a product review on Reefs2Go's website."

modified review This review was modified by dealea3 on July 15 2014 07:56:16 AM

"I requested that I receive overnight delivery and requested a certain date and neither one of these was delivered I was charged overnight shipping while getting 2-UPSP delivery (which was free because of what I ordered) and I received the order a day later then what was requested. I have also e-mailed the company Wednesday the 30th with the problem about the shipping and got no response, I then went to there Facebook page to address my issues there and received no response I have now called several times with no answer and have sent another e-mail. I am happy with the product."

"OMG , I am in love with these guys ! I have ordered from them 2 x , my first was sea lettuce , chaeto , and 'pods , my second was more 'pods ....The plants arrived nice and green , which I can't say about a lot of other sellers , and they were nice sized portions , and both orders had sooo many 'pods , I WILL NEVER BUY THEM AGAIN FROM ANYBODY ELSE !!! I set up a tank for seahorses in Feb . , these are the only things in the tank besides natural tank algae .... I would HIGHLY recommend these sellers to EVERYONE who has a marine tank , I had more than 250 'pods before I even shook out the floss they are sent in !!!! I am guessing there are about another 100 at LEAST still in the floss ! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH !!! Lorraine Annecharico ... < ..."

"Amphipods are huge! My mandarins are happy again! Shipping was fast again! Still waiting for the Zoa to open as they can be slow to do so. Thanks Reefs2GO!"

"Product was sent on time and still living will use again in the future thank a ton "

"Reefs2Go has awesome product!"

"I have had good experiences with orders in the past but the last two or three have not been good. I have gotten very small fish and broken frags that we're microscopic to say the least. I have waited for weeks to get an order and months on gift cards for back orders. I will be choosing a different on line company to order with from now on. Thank you. "

Reefs2Go is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Reefs2Go is not a merchant member
Reefs2Go does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!