• Contact: help@reefs2go.com

Product & services pricing Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.41/10 3.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.75/10 2.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.25/10 2.25/10

"Horrible experience! Ordered over $150.00 of snails and shrimp all were DOA and to top it all off the post office charged me an additional $5.00 in freight because Rees2Go didn't weight the package correctly. It has been 3 weeks of sending over 24 pictures and today I get an email that they think half my shipment was alive! The bags didn't even have water in them when I got the shipment! I will NEVER do business with them again! No refund only half the order to be replaced and no money back on the extra freight charge!!! Horrible way to do business . Never had this problem with Drs Foster And Smith! "

modified review This review was modified by Tedsgal on August 19 2014 04:50:10 PM

"First time ordering live marine plants and corals online. My shave brush plants arrived in poor condition but alive (also containing some unidentified marine worm which later fell off) the coral arrived in pieces, was detached from the plug and covered in a unnatural looking slime. There was also a large, square, piece of Styrofoam packed inside the coral bag; since I am not used to buying corals online I don't know if this is standard but it appeared the free-floating block helped destroy the coral. I emailed the company, got a blank email as a reply, replied to that email, got a response telling me to not send multiple emails, then nothing for a few days. Then I got an email telling me to take pictures and email them to determine if I could get a refund. I didn't continue with the process since the coral was less than $10 and it wasn't worth my time or the cost to ship it back. Needless to say I will not be buying from them again. P.S. after a couple of weeks I got an email asking me to leave an order review, followed by a link, I followed the provided link but there is no way to leave a product review on Reefs2Go's website."

modified review This review was modified by dealea3 on July 15 2014 07:56:16 AM

"I requested that I receive overnight delivery and requested a certain date and neither one of these was delivered I was charged overnight shipping while getting 2-UPSP delivery (which was free because of what I ordered) and I received the order a day later then what was requested. I have also e-mailed the company Wednesday the 30th with the problem about the shipping and got no response, I then went to there Facebook page to address my issues there and received no response I have now called several times with no answer and have sent another e-mail. I am happy with the product."

"OMG , I am in love with these guys ! I have ordered from them 2 x , my first was sea lettuce , chaeto , and 'pods , my second was more 'pods ....The plants arrived nice and green , which I can't say about a lot of other sellers , and they were nice sized portions , and both orders had sooo many 'pods , I WILL NEVER BUY THEM AGAIN FROM ANYBODY ELSE !!! I set up a tank for seahorses in Feb . , these are the only things in the tank besides natural tank algae .... I would HIGHLY recommend these sellers to EVERYONE who has a marine tank , I had more than 250 'pods before I even shook out the floss they are sent in !!!! I am guessing there are about another 100 at LEAST still in the floss ! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH !!! Lorraine Annecharico ... < ..."

"Amphipods are huge! My mandarins are happy again! Shipping was fast again! Still waiting for the Zoa to open as they can be slow to do so. Thanks Reefs2GO!"

"Product was sent on time and still living will use again in the future thank a ton "

"Reefs2Go has awesome product!"

"I have had good experiences with orders in the past but the last two or three have not been good. I have gotten very small fish and broken frags that we're microscopic to say the least. I have waited for weeks to get an order and months on gift cards for back orders. I will be choosing a different on line company to order with from now on. Thank you. "

"Thee only mail order fish store I will ever use.
Satisfaction has always exceeded my standards.
Reefs2Go is second to none!
Their free shipping deals are superior and have saved
me hundreds of dollars.
Love This establishment!
Mike in Pennsylvania.

"I really advise not shopping here, all the reviews are true, I have ordered several times (the last to use up credit) and all I can say is what a waste! The frags are fresh cut and placed ( couple weren't even attached when arrived)so the polyps had no time to take, bags arrived with almost no water but packaging soaked, and credit issues take weeks- of hassles, and yes no one ever answers the phone. If I ran my customer service and product line like they do here I wouldn't last a month in business. 3 3 weeks later and still no satisfaction from Reefs2Go.

"I will never use them again had problems with stock. We tried calling they never call back. Then will not refund when it is their issue instead give you a credit and force you to buy more and pay shipping."

"Great selection And BEst Pricing. I WilL DefiniteLy Come Back "

"I never received my order and am having trouble logging in to track the order."

"Customer service doesn't even exist. Nobody ever answers the phone... ever. My first shipment was missing half the items. They put A sticker on my invoice saying they would reship in a week and I could add items to the order free of shipping charges. Problem is, you can never contact anyone to do that. Emails go unnoticed. Next shipment, 4 items missing and they say that I will be receiving store credit on my next purchase. Such arrogance thinking that I would purchase anything from them again. PLEASE READ THE HORROR STORIES, THEY ARE TRUE. Deals are good if you actually receive the items."

"As always reefs2go.com delivered healthy, vibrant, and active livestock! Two thumbs up from me"

Reefs2Go is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Reefs2Go is not a merchant member
Reefs2Go does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!