Stores > Redtagappliance.com
  • Redtagappliance

Voice your opinion! Review Redtagappliance.com by clicking a star below.
2015-08-18

"Received the filler kit for my microwave oven. Everything was shipped etc. as expected. The price was very reasonable (about the lowest of reputable suppliers). The installed product looks great. I will happily order from Red Tag Appliance again."

2012-08-03

"Excellent. Easy to do business with. My order shipped the same day and was delivered very promptly. I am very satisfied with the product which is installed and working as expected. Many thanks to Ted Tag appliance."

2012-04-27

"prompt delivery, excellent product"

2012-04-04

"The order was delivered as stated. I haven't used the appliance as of yet so I can't tell you the condition of it or the quality of the product itself."

2012-03-23

"THE ITEM WAS DELIVERED ON TIME AND IN GOOD CONDITION"

2012-01-10

"From ordering to the delivery everything was outstanding"

2012-01-02

"Excellent ! 4 days total from the day I ordered my cooktop to the day it was delivered. Great service, fast (early) delivery. I had previously ordered the same cooktop from AJ Madison in New York, and it took 3 weeks and numerous phone calls to get it to me. When I finally received it, it was totally shattered in the box and I refused delivery. After 4 more contacts to AJ Madison (who said it was re-ordered), it was determined that the cooktop was discontinued. Don't order from AJ Madison. ORDER FROM redtagappliance.com AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY YOU DID !.

2011-12-02

"This is my first experience with Red Tag Appliance. I would like to personally thank Red Tag for their professional service, from start to finish. My appliances arrived in perfect condition, and they also sent me a followup contact, thanking me for their services. I will refer them to anyone looking for appliances. Thank you!"

2011-11-21

"Delivered very quickly. Fairly priced. Very pleased!"

2011-10-09

"First time customers and liked all of your positive reviews. Price and quality met our needs, shipping was quick and trackable. Product arrived and looks very nice. We plan to install mid month and expect to be pleased with how the stove top works. We would definitely use Redtag again."

Share Redtagappliance.com's store rating

Redtagappliance.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Redtagappliance.com is not a merchant member
Redtagappliance.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!