Stores > Redbox.com
  • Redbox.com

Voice your opinion! Review Redbox.com by clicking a star below.
2015-11-28

"Stole money from my account, after contacting, regarding fraudulent charges in a different city! They continued to tell me I had to swipe my card. WRONG. I don't live and have not been four hours from my home to rent a stupid video game, which I don't play! Three weeks after first contact, they charged me $75 for the game not returned! Upon contact, they adamantly REFUSED to refund my money. Then, Geoff, the supervisor, couldn't seem to tell me their corporate address and phone number. Don't worry. I googled it, while he was live chatting with me and shared it with him so he could have it for the future. My bank is now filing fraud against Redbox! GOOD! I will never use them again! The little bit I ever did, cost me a ton of headaches! If I could give them less than poor ratings, I would!!!

Tracey Cole
Texas

2014-04-03

"Received Coupon code for a FREE Rental. Made online reservation. At kiosk checkout said "there is a problem with your reservation Please try again later". Retried and it said there are no reservations. I was already there and figured they would honor it after the fact, so proceeded to rent the movie i had intended to watch. Well, the wrong Movie ejected from the kiosk. I put it back in and got the one i wanted. All said and Done, RedBox charged me twice and would not offer any credit - eventually after pursuing the matter at great cost (TIME) they offered a Courtesy Credit for one Movie - What a joke! "

2013-08-24

"I used a free 1 day DVD rental code to get a DVD. It was bad and I was not able to watch it so I returned it. I called and told them it was bad and they told me they would email me another free rental code. I never got an email. Then they charged by visa card $1.28 telling me I returned the bad DVD a little after 9:00pm. Nothing ever said my one day free rental was less than an actual day. I called and their customer service was nasty and refused to refund my money and give me a rpl code as promised. Stay Away from them. It's a Scam, "

Share Redbox.com's store rating

Redbox.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Redbox.com is not a merchant member
Redbox.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!