RedZuco.com Reviews - redzuco.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.67/10 174 reviews

RedZuco.com is not a merchant member
RedZuco.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Mailed in rebate form, and never heard back even after multiple attempts to contact them to check on status of rebate. Absolutely horrible company.
Got Better Business Bureau involved, and even they had issues reaching out to the company.
Called the (512)577-6384 # they had on file, but the person who picked up hesitated when i asked if this was redzuco, and then hung up on me.

modified review This review was modified by Chuck102 on May 23 2010 08:54:28 PM

"THIS COMPANY PROMISED A REBATE BUT NEVER SENT IT TO ME. I SENT THEM SEVERAL E-MAILS INQUIRING ABOUT THE REBATE BUT NO ANSWER. THEY ARE VERY UNRELIABLE."

"The order arrived with no problems. Problems did arise when I sent the rebates in for the NEW PLAYSTATION 2 PS2 SLIM + GRAND THEFT AUTO: SAN
ANDREAS. I never received the rebates totaling $100.00. I wrote to ask how long it normally took and spent several months waiting for a response and being asked over and over for the order information,the correct address it was shipped to, and the rebate total. The last time I wrote I asked if they would simply tell me the truth, that there was no rebate, and I never received a response! Needless to say, I will never do business with them again and I would not recommed them to anyone.

"1.very bad company.
2.Never paid my rebate for the product I purchased even after several attemp made in writting to get rebate.3.I do not recommend to do buissness with this company.

"I have been waiting since 2/2005 (almost 18 months)for a $50 rebate on a sandisk mp3 player...sent numerous emails, a letter to the attorney general of my state and theirs and a letter to Consumer Affairs - each time saying they will look into it, and nothing comes or no reply is given. Terrible communication, even worse rebate handling - I'm surprused I even go tmy product."

"One year - no rebate! Worthless company. Will never order from them again. I kind of expected the rebate was bogus as I bought a PS2, and the rebate form had a PS2 picture and logos, but the address said Nintendo rebate??? I paid $149 which is the going price in stores, so it was a bit too much to hope that the $50 rebate was for real. Same thing for the GT4 game at the same time that was then-current price of $49.95, and hope for the $20 rebate. I sent several emails, and got one reply to resend all the info. No further responses from them. If you like to be charged on paypal immediately for items that ship weeks later, and don't mind being stiffed on rebates, then you should order from redzuco. Otherwise, stay away."

"My worst online purchasing experience; I purchased a Sandisk 1GB player from this company over a year ago and never received my rebate. I sent REDZUCO nine emails and ended up having to report them to the Better Business Bureau, the USPS and the Texas State Attorney’s office. So far they still have not sent the rebate."

"Where are my rebates? Your company is listed on ripoffreport.com to steer people away because you never send rebates and lie to customers."

"I've been writing to redzuco for over a year and they just ignore me. DO NOT BUY FROM REDZUCO!

order #: 24348

I was taken for $40.

"I had a great experiance with Redzuco through a purchase on eBay. I bought two 12 in 1 Scandisk cardreaders from them and more specifically because they were offering $10 dollar rebates for each one. Everything went great and I sent the rebate materials in the day after I received the card readers - and that's where the easy transaction ended........... It took almost 7 months of sending emails to several departments before I finally got (what seemed to be), a positive and absolute response. On 9.26.05, I received an email from Mehmet asking me what my address was so I sent it to him in a reply. The very next day, I received another email from Mehmet and one from Maya stating my check was on the way - I couldn't believe it since I had very little response from the company previously. Within a week I had the check in my hand and regained my fath that YES - there still are people out in the world that provide customer service the way it should be. It wasn't so much the $20 dollars as the principle. I praise Mehmet and Maya for making this "problem" come to an end and taking care of a customer!! Thanks Mehmet and thank you Maya for your kind help!!! 8) And yes, I would purchase from Redzuco again after this long experiance.

Mike

"You'll never believe this. I actually got my rebate. After 10 months and about 20 emails later they finally sent it. I had bought 2 memory cards on eBay in January before they were banned. The check they sent has their address 701 Brazos St, Ste 500, Austin TX 78701. I never could find a working phone number for them. It took me threatening them that I consider their arbitration agreement null and void before they responded with the rebate. This company is the worst! Don’t buy from them!"

"I still haven't received a $40 rebate for a Canoscan 8400 that I purchased from Redzuco over 8 months ago. After several email inquiries, I still have not received the courtesy of a response.
I would not recommend doing business with this company. They have demonstrated themselves to be unreliable and disreputable.

"The only way I was able to receive a rebate was to file a complaint with the Texas Attorney General. You can do this online or by mail.

Texas Attorney General P.O. Box 12548
Austin Texas 78771-2548

"This company (Redzuco) owes me a $50 rebate on the purchase of an Epson scanner. Despite several requests from me and promises from Redzuco personnel over the last eight months I have received no rebate. This appears to go beyond mere incompetence. It seems to be deliberate fraud. I recommend that no one do business with this outfit. Rating: Zero.
John T. Ruckle

"Purchased this item with a $50 rebate on e-bay in October, still being processed in February! Don't hold your breath!!!!!!!!"