RedBubble Reviews - redbubble.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.83/10 6 reviews

RedBubble is not a merchant member
RedBubble does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I ordered an Iphone 5 cover from redbubble.co.uk. The website address suggests a UK company but it isn't which is misleading. Delivery took a long time, so I checked the website and realised the product was being sent from the US and they advised it might be delayed by customs. When it finally arrived I got charged for import duty and an £8 admin charge for payment of the charge. Redbubble could set up a way to pay the £4 upfront avoiding the £8 but won't and ignored this suggestion when I complained and only offered me a credit note for the cost. I won't be using it because I won't ever use Redbubble again."

modified review This review was modified by EricaE17 on September 05 2013 03:54:30 AM

"Add my experience to another "lost in the mail." After 14 days since shipping out, I looked at the tracking info and it had stalled at the main post office in San Antonio 13 days earlier. There was no update after that and I didn't get the package. Contacted Redbubble via their Chat feature and was told to go check at the post office. What is this, 1950? My neighborhood has plenty of shared mail boxes for parcel deliveries so I doubt they couldn't fit two stickers in one of them, if not my personal mailbox, and I didn't get any notice for pickup. But they wanted me to go stand in line and ask anyway. Then the Redbubble rep told me to give it another 5 days. Look, the last tracking update occured 30 miles from my house 14 days ago. I don't think 5 more days (for a total of 19 days) is going to make a difference. But in the Redbubble universe, I guess this is how things work. Seems like a lot of items get lost for some reason, but since they couldn't just resend my $5.00 order on the spot, I don't think they're too worried about customer retention, so I'm done with that site. "

"No customer service care, no follow up, buyer beware!!"

"Over a week late shipping an order. Slow support response. Refused to ship to new address (I would be gone by the time it would arrive). Refunded shipping as store credit."

CA, USA
Rating 6/103/5

"Order a comic book t-shirt (Night Wing) and there were no issues on check out. I notice shipping price was the norm..so it wasn't biggie. I received notification on shipment on Dec 22, but the package wasn't received by UPS until 26...the gift wasn't received until Jan 2. I assume the holidays had something to do with it. The person who received the present was happy with it..besides the slow shipping..can't complain...I'm glad I didn't have to deal with customer service based on the other reviews. It would make me hesitate to order from them again. "

"Absolutely NO customer service although they pretend to have a fantastic return and exchange no hassle exchange policy, you are virtually ignored with your product that isn't the right size or color. They should just say ALL sales are final. But they don't. They lead you on. Very expensive shirts and overpriced shipping as well, plus I've read others complain that the shirts aren't any good after washing. I'm very upset BECAUSE I expressed concern about the size shirts I was ordering and was told. "no worries" because of their easy and convenient exchange/return. I have TWO shirts that need to be exchanged."

modified review This review was modified by JeannineC on October 23 2012 11:40:38 AM