Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.56/10 1.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Horrible customer service. They do not want to honor what their website claims: "If you don’t absolutely love it, we’ll take it back!" I requested a refund and kept emailing and emailing asking where I could send back my items. The only reply was to ask me to select other merchandise. I agree with the other reviewers - they are crooks. "

modified review This review was modified by GGTOURS on January 24 2015 08:07:44 AM

"Yeah, so I ordered a couple of stickers from RedBubble, and overall I wasn't dissatisfied as I read these reviews here. The shipping to Slovakia from the US cost me about $4.50, that's pretty fine (although it took like 30 days for the package to arrive, but I wasn't rushing anywhere anyway), and I received my order just as I ordered it, no damage or misunderstanding with my products. And they have pretty good selection among their products, really a lot of stuff from all kinds of various things. And it's the only site I found nice and fancy stickers for my guitar. Overall satisfied."

"Very disappointing. I ordered an iPhone skin on the 13th December for Christmas and received it on the 3rd January. It wasn't a skin no protective qualities and was in fact just a film like sticker like a screen protector for £13 and hefty postage on top. Will never use red bubble again! "

modified review This review was modified by gabymaseyk on January 03 2015 11:41:41 AM

"I loved redbubble . they're so professional & they produce quality clothing !! costomer service ? amazing !! returns or exchange ? so quick & easy . excited for my next purchase at redbubble "

"I ordered a t-shirt from REDBUBBLE on December 16th 2014. On December 19th, I received an email saying that my order had been shipped. Today is December 30th 2014, and I STILL haven’t received my order. When I contacted UPS about the package, they said that the shipping had been paid for, but that the package had not been shipped from the seller yet. I’ve TRIED to contact REDBUBBLE several times, but they only respond with an automated email saying they are working on the problem. This shirt was the ONE thing that my daughter really wanted for Christmas. I am SO frustrated with this company, and will NEVER order from them again!! A little bit of customer service goes a long way folks! What HORIBLE HORIBLE HORIBLE company!! I should also point out that they were very quick in taking the $29.46 out of my account for the shirt. Funny how that works.."

"Ordered items for Christmas - I was charged $147.50 for express shipping! The items were promised for 12/24 or before - otherwise I would never pay that amount of money!!! Ended up having to buy other things, since these items were presents. Have not received the items and can't get any info from them. I keep sending them messages and when they finally answer they are very vague in their responses. Finally decided to open a dispute with paypal. Anyone who made payment through paypal should do the same."

modified review This review was modified by Tatianasp on December 26 2014 12:40:04 PM

"This company is awful. They will charge you for their products right away, but they don't ensure that you receive the product. I ordered a Christmas gift for my boyfriend on December 5. On December 15, I sent a message to them asking where my very late order was. On December 18, they finally responded, asking me to call my post office to see if they were holding my package. After half an hour on the phone, my post office was able to tell me that the tracking number for my package was never scanned. Redbubble took my money, but did not send the product they promised. I was angry, and asked that they either get the product to me by Christmas eve or refund the money. They sent an email back immediately, saying "Good News! We've refunded your account." Completely offensive response after their terrible service: it is not "good news" it is their duty by law to refund the money for a product they never bothered to send. Good news would be Redbubble going out of business. Don't trust these people with your money, they are crooks. "

modified review This review was modified by mebee2bee on December 19 2014 11:24:06 AM

"Terrible. I ordered some items and as of now - 18 days later - I have nothing. The website has the most useless tracking that I've ever seen. And they aren't answering email. Completely ridiculous. "

"My order was confirmed, shipped (and paid for) 17 days ago. Nothing has been delivered. I sent them an email... I guess we'll see. In my opinion, if you`re going to set up shop online, you should probably be on top of the shipping\delivery portion of the process. I'll be sticking with more reputable sites in the future.
Day 20...my package finally arrived. Quality looks okay.

modified review This review was modified by melanie222 on December 13 2014 01:07:26 AM

"The post office lost part of my package. Customer service said they would replace the part that was lost --- I'll update the review when I receive the package.

The shirts I did receive are nice and I couldn't find anything else like them.

modified review This review was modified by j_black20 on October 31 2014 12:55:27 AM

"TERRIBLE. AND EVEN WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE

AWFUL

ive used red bubble for years, since 2008, both as a customer and seller, they have always in this time used high quality american apparel branded clothing for all their clothing. and as a result the colour the quality and where it came from were all to the highest standards.

they didnt use sweatshop labour or poor quality garments, the printing has never been amazing, often misprinted or colours waaaay off, but this was overlooked due to them being one the few companies that used very high quality clothing.

HOWEVER...

i recently ordered from them, as i have done many times before, and when the t shirt arrived it was not american apparel and worse still it was made in bangladesh!
for a company that 'prides' itself on not using low quality or sweatshop labour, this i find both dishonest and disgusting!

as a result, their sizing guides on the website which are clearly american apparel sizing, are completely incorrect, i am a large, always have been always will be, every shirt i won is a large and the american apparel large fits perfect....this does not fit!
it is tiny, very tight and with stupidly short sleeves. not mentioning how badly made it is! and how the red print it was supposed to have is totally brown!

my advice is completely avoid using them, they use poor quality clothing and dont print anything other than block black or white correctly.

extremely disappointed and even more so in the fact that they despite claiming will reply in a maximum of 48 hours have not done so after 4 days!

really poor!

"This website is absolutely amazing and you can find designs you won't find anywhere else, the ratio price/quality is totally worth it! I had some troubles with my order and in less than 24 hours, I received a very friendly, understanding and professional reply, solving my problem. Truth be told, it was the first time I ordered on this website and I wasn't so sure about the outcome. I can assure you that they earned a faithful customer! ;) "

modified review This review was modified by FrancoisBo on July 09 2014 10:07:31 AM

"Terrible customer service!! ugh! I don't usually take the time to write reviews but this company has the most generic and unhelpful customer service ever. I purchased 2 two phone covers over a month ago and still have not received them- they did however debit my account immediately of over $80. When I emailed them (there's no phone number to actually talk to a person) to see where they were because no tracking information was given their customer service rep Kaitlyn said to wait another week. I waited. Still no covers. I emailed again and said they still hadn't come and that this order was a birthday present and I needed it immediately. This time Malcolm emailed and told me that the order was lost and after it was reproduced (a couple days) it would be shipped again (ANOTHER 5-15 BUSINESS DAYS!!!!!) So it's going to totally miss the birthday and they didn't confirm which address they would use which I asked or attempt to try and be sympathetic to my problems or try and expedite the shipping method. DONT order from Redbubble.com unless you don't mind not ever seeing your order."

modified review This review was modified by Kath21 on May 22 2014 05:12:36 PM

"I ordered an Iphone 5 cover from redbubble.co.uk. The website address suggests a UK company but it isn't which is misleading. Delivery took a long time, so I checked the website and realised the product was being sent from the US and they advised it might be delayed by customs. When it finally arrived I got charged for import duty and an £8 admin charge for payment of the charge. Redbubble could set up a way to pay the £4 upfront avoiding the £8 but won't and ignored this suggestion when I complained and only offered me a credit note for the cost. I won't be using it because I won't ever use Redbubble again."

modified review This review was modified by EricaE17 on September 05 2013 03:54:30 AM

"Add my experience to another "lost in the mail." After 14 days since shipping out, I looked at the tracking info and it had stalled at the main post office in San Antonio 13 days earlier. There was no update after that and I didn't get the package. Contacted Redbubble via their Chat feature and was told to go check at the post office. What is this, 1950? My neighborhood has plenty of shared mail boxes for parcel deliveries so I doubt they couldn't fit two stickers in one of them, if not my personal mailbox, and I didn't get any notice for pickup. But they wanted me to go stand in line and ask anyway. Then the Redbubble rep told me to give it another 5 days. Look, the last tracking update occured 30 miles from my house 14 days ago. I don't think 5 more days (for a total of 19 days) is going to make a difference. But in the Redbubble universe, I guess this is how things work. Seems like a lot of items get lost for some reason, but since they couldn't just resend my $5.00 order on the spot, I don't think they're too worried about customer retention, so I'm done with that site. "

RedBubble is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RedBubble is not a merchant member
RedBubble does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!