Stores > RedBubble

• RedBubble

Product & services pricing Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

"As a former seller on Redbubble I found Redbubble to discriminate against artists that post authentic and diverse bodies of work with claims of infringement with vague reasoning. Redbubble repeated removed comic style illustrations and manipulated photos of celebrities that I designed in Photoshop and Illustrator stating Bravado International Group copy rights/ licensing to the photos I used, but when I contacted the VP of legal services with Bravado he stated they (Bravado) did have licensing for the photos used in my designs. When I presented evidence that my designs were not infringed Redbubble closed my sellers account.

It's no coincidence that the designs that were removed by Redbubble were generating revenue, and if you have read reviews from Redbubble sellers on this site or any other review website you'll find a trend that once they make over $100 in sells Redbubble will use Bravado as a scapegoat to remove the design(s) that is selling!

I recommend using teepublic.com , society6.com and or threadless.com but avoid redbubble at all costs!

"Ok, here's the deal. I've ordered from RB several times and never had a problem, other than me ordering a skin and getting a sticker instead. It wouldn't have been a big deal if I hadn't paid $15 for it, which at the time I was ordering seemed like a good deal.

But back to the point. I recently ordered 6 stickers from the site, over 2 weeks ago. They still haven't come in. How long does it take to send off 6 stickers? I received an email on the 24th that the order has shipped, so I don't understand why it isn't here yet. I've done this 4 or 5 times; I don't know why friggin stickers are taking forever when my other orders didn't. And from what I read about customer service, I really don't want to email them.

I am normally a patient person, but now I'm getting frustrated. You can't track your order, so that's useless. I just want my darn stickers. I don't know if I'd order from them again after this experience.

"I used to be a seller and since moved to Society6. My designs on two of the most important product types, apparel and stickers, came out horrible. The shirt printing was blurry, low res, off-colored and overall just looked bad. I could do a better job with an iron-on. The stickers too came blurry and low-res, as if the image had been resampled several times. I was able to do a better job with a standard inkjet printer. I now own a Canon Pixma Pro 100 photo printer and do my own vinyl stickers from home--nearly professional quality. Isn't a website like this supposed to produce things that look... good? Nothing I've gotten from RedBubble was even baseline professional. I've since moved to Society6 where apparel printing at least is more clearly using the image resolution I've sent them.

Though I've received my shipments whole and on time, RedBubble printing quality is unacceptably sub-par. Anyone with a home printer can do better.

This review was modified by vickorano on August 22 2015 04:52:38 PM

"I'm not sure why there are so many negative reviews, I ordered a custom Beaker (muppet) t-shirt and it was really well done and received within a week. My only complaint would be is that people do like having tracking numbers versus having to email customer service."

"Ordered a t-shirt from RedBubble and it was delivered to me within a week! They didn't send out a tracking code, which made me a little nervous... but I had absolutely no problems and the shirt came faster than I was expecting! Great quality and perfect fitting t-shirt. Also ordered a phone case from them a few days after the shirt, and for this item they did send a tracking code that I've been easily been able to access during shipment! "

This review was modified by brekm07 on June 23 2015 10:55:56 AM

"Everything went well, received the product within promised time, in expected quality."

This review was modified by fluffy_potato on May 23 2015 12:03:04 AM

"ordered 2 t shirts...never received...no answer to emails via "help center"....no phone number to contact them...overwhelmingly bad reviews by others who have used them...avoid these guys..."

This review was modified by dungflung on May 18 2015 02:08:54 PM

"Pure crap. I ordered a Iphone 5S case and it sent me an IPhone 6 case. The case was 40$, too! I contacted the website and all they did was send an unhelpful automated e-mail."

This review was modified by CoffeeDragon16 on May 03 2015 06:42:59 AM

I wrote a negative review about redbubble and a tee shirt I'd purchased from them. They have since made the situation good so I've retracted my negative review. The shirt was faulty but they made good on it.

This review was modified by oftheforest on April 02 2015 04:19:04 PM

"Just like many here I'm very unsatisfied with my rb experience , I too wonder if it is an actual company or if they're trying to get over on people like "American greed" style after you ask for your money back they give it right up like they already knew you never received your package. They do have a great sticker selection but I won't mess with them. Glad to see these real reviews some of the good ones seem fake."

This review was modified by BareBox15 on February 22 2015 04:53:10 PM

"I don't think these people really exist or they're on drugs,can't find out whats happened to the order I made almost 2 weeks ago for a gift--All attemps to communicate have failed--"

This review was modified by linda1955 on February 11 2015 11:52:15 AM

"Unreliable amateurs. Placed an order, never received it, waited a month before contacting them. Another month went by, they never provided a tracking number, despite numerous requests, or even made the slightest attempt to locate the package. Their big idea was for me to call post offices across the city. I live in a 4+ million people area, it could be in any post office. They never tried to explain or resolve this fiasco. To this day, I still have no clue whether the package ever left their office. They promptly refunded me when I got bored and asked for it, though. Too bad, they have nice items, but I'm not ordering from them again."

This review was modified by JohnSasser on February 15 2015 09:15:11 AM

"Horrible customer service. They do not want to honor what their website claims: "If you don’t absolutely love it, we’ll take it back!" I requested a refund and kept emailing and emailing asking where I could send back my items. The only reply was to ask me to select other merchandise. I agree with the other reviewers - they are crooks. "

This review was modified by GGTOURS on January 24 2015 08:07:44 AM

"Yeah, so I ordered a couple of stickers from RedBubble, and overall I wasn't dissatisfied as I read these reviews here. The shipping to Slovakia from the US cost me about $4.50, that's pretty fine (although it took like 30 days for the package to arrive, but I wasn't rushing anywhere anyway), and I received my order just as I ordered it, no damage or misunderstanding with my products. And they have pretty good selection among their products, really a lot of stuff from all kinds of various things. And it's the only site I found nice and fancy stickers for my guitar. Overall satisfied."

"Very disappointing. I ordered an iPhone skin on the 13th December for Christmas and received it on the 3rd January. It wasn't a skin no protective qualities and was in fact just a film like sticker like a screen protector for £13 and hefty postage on top. Will never use red bubble again! "

This review was modified by gabymaseyk on January 03 2015 11:41:41 AM

Share RedBubble's store rating

RedBubble is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RedBubble is not a merchant member
RedBubble does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!