Product & services pricing Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"My shipment was lost in the mail, which is not redbubble's fault. However, their useless reply was their fault. I contacted them specifically stating that I had already contacted the post office and determined that the package was delivered to the wrong mailbox. Their reply was "Great news! Your package has been shipped!"

Seriously? I know that already! It being shipped isn't the problem, it being delivered to the wrong place is the problem.

"TERRIBLE. AND EVEN WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE

AWFUL

ive used red bubble for years, since 2008, both as a customer and seller, they have always in this time used high quality american apparel branded clothing for all their clothing. and as a result the colour the quality and where it came from were all to the highest standards.

they didnt use sweatshop labour or poor quality garments, the printing has never been amazing, often misprinted or colours waaaay off, but this was overlooked due to them being one the few companies that used very high quality clothing.

HOWEVER...

i recently ordered from them, as i have done many times before, and when the t shirt arrived it was not american apparel and worse still it was made in bangladesh!
for a company that 'prides' itself on not using low quality or sweatshop labour, this i find both dishonest and disgusting!

as a result, their sizing guides on the website which are clearly american apparel sizing, are completely incorrect, i am a large, always have been always will be, every shirt i won is a large and the american apparel large fits perfect....this does not fit!
it is tiny, very tight and with stupidly short sleeves. not mentioning how badly made it is! and how the red print it was supposed to have is totally brown!

my advice is completely avoid using them, they use poor quality clothing and dont print anything other than block black or white correctly.

extremely disappointed and even more so in the fact that they despite claiming will reply in a maximum of 48 hours have not done so after 4 days!

really poor!

"This website is absolutely amazing and you can find designs you won't find anywhere else, the ratio price/quality is totally worth it! I had some troubles with my order and in less than 24 hours, I received a very friendly, understanding and professional reply, solving my problem. Truth be told, it was the first time I ordered on this website and I wasn't so sure about the outcome. I can assure you that they earned a faithful customer! ;) "

modified review This review was modified by FrancoisBo on July 09 2014 10:07:31 AM

"Terrible customer service!! ugh! I don't usually take the time to write reviews but this company has the most generic and unhelpful customer service ever. I purchased 2 two phone covers over a month ago and still have not received them- they did however debit my account immediately of over $80. When I emailed them (there's no phone number to actually talk to a person) to see where they were because no tracking information was given their customer service rep Kaitlyn said to wait another week. I waited. Still no covers. I emailed again and said they still hadn't come and that this order was a birthday present and I needed it immediately. This time Malcolm emailed and told me that the order was lost and after it was reproduced (a couple days) it would be shipped again (ANOTHER 5-15 BUSINESS DAYS!!!!!) So it's going to totally miss the birthday and they didn't confirm which address they would use which I asked or attempt to try and be sympathetic to my problems or try and expedite the shipping method. DONT order from Redbubble.com unless you don't mind not ever seeing your order."

modified review This review was modified by Kath21 on May 22 2014 05:12:36 PM

"I ordered an Iphone 5 cover from redbubble.co.uk. The website address suggests a UK company but it isn't which is misleading. Delivery took a long time, so I checked the website and realised the product was being sent from the US and they advised it might be delayed by customs. When it finally arrived I got charged for import duty and an £8 admin charge for payment of the charge. Redbubble could set up a way to pay the £4 upfront avoiding the £8 but won't and ignored this suggestion when I complained and only offered me a credit note for the cost. I won't be using it because I won't ever use Redbubble again."

modified review This review was modified by EricaE17 on September 05 2013 03:54:30 AM

"Add my experience to another "lost in the mail." After 14 days since shipping out, I looked at the tracking info and it had stalled at the main post office in San Antonio 13 days earlier. There was no update after that and I didn't get the package. Contacted Redbubble via their Chat feature and was told to go check at the post office. What is this, 1950? My neighborhood has plenty of shared mail boxes for parcel deliveries so I doubt they couldn't fit two stickers in one of them, if not my personal mailbox, and I didn't get any notice for pickup. But they wanted me to go stand in line and ask anyway. Then the Redbubble rep told me to give it another 5 days. Look, the last tracking update occured 30 miles from my house 14 days ago. I don't think 5 more days (for a total of 19 days) is going to make a difference. But in the Redbubble universe, I guess this is how things work. Seems like a lot of items get lost for some reason, but since they couldn't just resend my $5.00 order on the spot, I don't think they're too worried about customer retention, so I'm done with that site. "

"No customer service care, no follow up, buyer beware!!"

"Over a week late shipping an order. Slow support response. Refused to ship to new address (I would be gone by the time it would arrive). Refunded shipping as store credit."

CA, USA

"Order a comic book t-shirt (Night Wing) and there were no issues on check out. I notice shipping price was the norm..so it wasn't biggie. I received notification on shipment on Dec 22, but the package wasn't received by UPS until 26...the gift wasn't received until Jan 2. I assume the holidays had something to do with it. The person who received the present was happy with it..besides the slow shipping..can't complain...I'm glad I didn't have to deal with customer service based on the other reviews. It would make me hesitate to order from them again. "

"Absolutely NO customer service although they pretend to have a fantastic return and exchange no hassle exchange policy, you are virtually ignored with your product that isn't the right size or color. They should just say ALL sales are final. But they don't. They lead you on. Very expensive shirts and overpriced shipping as well, plus I've read others complain that the shirts aren't any good after washing. I'm very upset BECAUSE I expressed concern about the size shirts I was ordering and was told. "no worries" because of their easy and convenient exchange/return. I have TWO shirts that need to be exchanged."

modified review This review was modified by JeannineC on October 23 2012 11:40:38 AM

RedBubble is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RedBubble is not a merchant member
RedBubble does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!