Stores > RedBubble

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.61/10 1.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.09/10 4.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.61/10 3.61/10
Voice your opinion! Review RedBubble by clicking a star below.
2017-06-22

Irresponsible and rude people

"Paid insane $100 fee for expedited shipping, which i thought is ok as items had to be delivered on time for a specific event.
They printed a shipping label sent me an email that they are ready to ship and then decided to not go to UPS for a few days!

Customer service is awful. They never replied to email, they have no phone, i had to communicate via twitter with someone who was very rude and essentially told me it is my fault for ordering with them

2017-06-14

Shocked at the poor quality.

"I purchased a couple of stickers from Redbubble at 2.50 each, they claimed "artists", 2 of them had to take 3 days to create the artwork , which was nothing more than poor quality images downloaded from the web and printed on poor quality sticker printer paper. The anti-aliasing was atrocious, the ink was blurry and a single drop of mist causes the image to bleed. I don't have the equipment to print on vinyl or cello, which was what I thought I was getting from these guys. Had I wanted a computer printout on sticker computer paper I would have done it myself on my own printer, and I would have at least done that right. These guys are unbelievable, I'd be absolutely mortified to send out a piece of artwork of that quality to a client, it would be a career killer. Oh, slow shipping as well."

2017-06-13

Poor quality products

"I purchased $30 worth of stickers for my car. Within 1 day of putting them on, they began to peel off. Don't waste your time or money. "

2017-06-12

Horrible

"Horrible customer service,paid 30.00 for phone case I could of got at a dollar tree,and you can't give a bad review on their Fb,they only accept good ones !!"

2017-06-07

Graphics are not centered, XL doesn't fit my **** chest, and nowhere to review

"I followed their size chart and even went one size up, but their "ladies' fit" XL still doesn't fit my ****. They're above average, but not THAT big. I tried finding a place to review so I could at least warn others, but I could not find a review box even after a confirmed order and delivery. This makes me think that all the generic-sounding reviews really are fake. I had wondered."

2017-05-12

****

"****, **** ****, cccccunnnts, **** ****.
****, ****, **** and **** **** so i **** **** and ****, basically ****

2017-05-10

Bad quality, and they know it

"I bought a Grey Knights shirt for my husbands birthday Last November (I bought it on 9/29/16). I received the order and a large part of the screen print was missing. I sent them a picture and was fully refunded. They could not fix the problem because the file was corrupted so I could not get another shirt. I looked today, and it is still on there offered for sale KNOWING it will never print correctly and selling it anyway. I wouldn't buy from this company because they knowingly sell terrible products. "

2017-05-08

Bad print quality

"Purchased 6 stickers with them all six have various strokes coming out of the shapes all look kind of smudgy.
Was my first and final purchase with them.

2017-05-08

Cute shirt. Arrived on time

"I ordered a relaxed fit "1972" t-shirt for my 45th birthday. Arrived within a week, fit perfect. Got a lot of compliments on it. "

2017-05-05

Pathetic customer service

"Was charged for an order I never received. After a week, I checked the order status on my website and to my dismay, the order was cancelled. No notice from them, no refund, no apology, nothing. Absolutely pathetic customer service. First and LAST time I buy from this pathetic excuse of a company."

2017-04-16

Always great quality

"I've ordered about three shirts from Redbubble so far and every time, they were timely on sending confirmations, tracking numbers, and being accurate on their sizing information. I love the quality of the products I have from them and I'd definitely buy from them again!"

2017-03-17

Alright

"I did a mistake on my order (I wanted a pillow but ended up buying just the case) and, when I found out, I requested a cancellation on my order (I wanted to get the pillow and case instead but it turned out to be too expensive for my liking). This was on Friday night. On Monday morning, I got an email telling me they would give me a RedBubble credit that was the same amount as my order and I wrote back, asking for a full refund. They accepted the full refund and gave me the transaction number but, later that day, I got an email saying that my order was being shipped. I contacted RedBubble through Facebook for some explaination and they told me that I did get a refund and they shipped the item by accident. I ended up getting a pillow case for free, which I won't complain about. The shipping was fast, took me a week to get my item (I'm from Canada) and customer service was responsive and helpful; howerver, I won't buy from them again, seeing as how expensive everything is, along with the shipping cost. The pillow and case were 54$CAN (or roughly $40US) which is ridiculous. The pillow case I got for free was worth 34.50$CAN with shipping (roughly $26US) and, for the quality (which is OK, nothing too crazy), it really isn't worth the money. Again, I will have to say that I was very satisfied with the customer service."

2017-01-20

Calendars are very high quality, fast shipping. Customer service was friendly when I had a question.

"I've ordered from RedBubble twice, each time a calendar from a friend of mine in the UK. The shipping is fast to California, the item is well-packed, and most importantly, the quality of the prints is fantastic. The first time I ordered, I had a question, and customer service responded quickly and in a friendly manner. I'm happy with the buying experience."

2017-01-18

On the Meh side

"So I ordered some stickers and they arrived today. Pros: The artwork is pretty great, which is why I chose red-bubble.

The shipping: I Ordered around the 5th and they shipped on the 6th the UPS tracking said it should have arrived by the 14th, but it arrived via USPS today. On the shipping, I hate that there is no update in terms tracking after the UPS handover. There was literally no updates from the 11 to this morning.

The stickers: The quality seems okay. Some stickers are better and much more crisp than others. It may have something to do with the graphics uploaded by the artist maybe, idk. What I super don't like about the stickers is that all the backgrounds are white. I was sort of expecting some of them to come with clear backgrounds so I'm super disappointed in that because the white background takes away from some of the cool graphics, and the stickers will easily look dingy after a while because it's just a paper/matte finish. Which is kind of sad because some of the designs are just soooo cool

Would I buy again? Not really. Would I recommend? I doubt.
If you have a home inkjet or laser jet printer or access to one you can probably just buy the sticker paper.

2017-01-06

worst store ever

"you won't get your stuff

if you do it most likely will be in terrible condition or 30 days late

Share RedBubble's store rating

RedBubble is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RedBubble is not a merchant member
RedBubble does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!