• Address: RebelFone Fulfillment Centre ,1835 W Orangewood Ave, Ste 200, Orange, CA
    • Contact: support@rebelfone.com
    • Phone: 1-800-375-7163
    • Customer Support: 1-800-375-7163

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"It is all true and dependable! RebelFone USA provided excellent cellular telephone service in Italy and England when in major and secondary cities this summer.

Customer service was dependable and timely if we had a question or needed assistance prior to and when traveling. Recommend RebelFone when in need of cellular telephone service in Europe. We plan to use their service again.

modified review This review was modified by CaptainJLD on October 25 2014 10:06:05 AM

RebelFone USA User

"I have used Rebelfone's Service last week and I am there customer whenever I travel abroad for my business Trips. I like their friendly service, flexibility as per needs. I recommend Rebelfone and Thank you Rebelfone for saving my money on heavy International roaming "

"The product was fine. The support and billing were not. They took four months to return my security deposit. They kept giving me empty promises and the run around for months"

"Everything worked well. Received phone on time in advance of trip. Customer support responded quickly to help requests. Only issue was voice mail setup and use instructions were confusing and incomplete. All voice mail prompts were in Chinese (which I don't speak) so it was unusable for setting up, leaving and/or retrieving voice mail. There were no instructions on how to set voice mail prompts to English or if that was even possible. "

"Took 2 days and emails and calls to get my phone/sim card to work in Europe. They told me they would contact me sometime after I arrived in Europe to make sure my phone was working. They did not.
The Europe follow me service to the USA did not work. They refused to issue credits for the calls I made to the US. The people on the other end could not hear me or the voices were garbled. They said it was not their fault is was a carrier problem. They fail to understand that I purchased the service from them.

"I was glad that the phone arrived well before my departure. I do wish the phones were updated to allow for easier texting. Customer service has been good so far. "

"Everything about this company is poor, or worse. customer service is sketchy. They sent me an obsolete product with generic instruction for a sim card set-up. At the end of the day, I paid for a product that did not work as promised. Do business with this company at your own risk!"

"Disappointed with the last minute notice that they would not be able to fill our order. We have used them in the past and had a positive experience."

"Everything fine so far. I haven't received the product yet so I can't comment on whether it will work as represented, but the service during the initial contact was good and if the device arrives on time and functions as expected, I will be very happy."

"Rebelfone could not confirm phone number and access number. Proper information not sent by e-mail I sent back the nano SIMM card by Federal Express. I did not use and I contacted my credit card company to not charge me"

"My French SIM card never worked. I could not access any French network, Orange or otherwise, and the only advice I received from their crackerjack support staff (several days after reporting the problem) was to reboot the SIM card and restart the phone, which solved nothing. And my requests for a refund have been totally ignored so far. This company is a fraud."

"Sim arrived as described on date. Very pleased."

"Got the cell phone in time, worked as expected. Had a couple of weird calls before the phone was shipped, but overall a good experience."

"No information on when I am suppose to recieve the phone..."

"Ordered two phones which never worked. made multiple calls to customer service which went to voice mail with instructions to email. No other option given. Did whatever the email response said, with no results. Am waiting about whether I will receive my money back plus compensation for mailing fees paid. I will never use this company again."

RebelFone USA is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RebelFone USA is not a merchant member
RebelFone USA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!