• Rating 9.50/10 26 reviews

Realtoothbrushdeals.com is not a merchant member
    Realtoothbrushdeals.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Realtoothbrushdeals.com contact information

• Contact: TheSmileShoppe@realtoothbrushdeals.com
    • Phone: 716-636-0902
    • Business Hours: M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"The price of the toothpaste is what caused me to purchase from RealToothbrushDeals. The website was professional and well done. The shipping was also quick - I received the items within 5 days of my order. The problem I have is with how it was shipped. The box was much too large for 3 containers of toothpaste, and there was nothing inside the box to protect the items from being damaged in transit. The toothpaste has a plastic flip-top, and 2 of the 3 that were shipped were cracked or shattered. The toothpaste is still usable, and none of the containers had broken open, but more care should have been taken when shipping the items. A smaller box, maybe some bubble wrap or paper to help fill the box and prevent the items from bouncing around too much.

And when I tried to fill out a form on their website telling them of the damaged products? I get a response saying the following:
"This form has reached the maximum number of entries allowed for this period. Please try again later. If you are the administrator of this form, please log into the system and review your account settings." Nice.

"The order was received within a couple of days. The product replaced a similar toothbrush which I had. It stopped working after several years and I need another one. I am satisfied with the prompt response and the toothbrush."

"SMOOTH EASY TO ORDER PROCEDURE...ARRIVED ON TIME AND IN GOOD CONDITION."

"why not a extra brushhead ?"

"My order was shipped the same day I ordered package arrived three days thereafter. Although I got exactly what I was looking for, I had to do some research because model numbers are not always listed on the site. Very happy regardless. "

"My experience with Realtoothbrushdeals.com was very good. It was easy to order my product, & received it in a timely manner. I will order from this company again! "

"Delivered quick and just as described. Excellent!"

"Your website was easy to navigate and you shipped promptly.

Thanks!

Robin Messing

"Thank you guys so much!!!! Love my new Sonicare and at an amazing price. "

"Reasonable shipping price. Quick processing and delivery."

"Quick delivery; quality product. The website fully explained the features of differing toothbrushes, so I felt well informed. I am very happy with my choice. It does all that was promised. The price was the lowest I found, and there is an additional 6 month warranty added by the sellers to the manufacturer's 24 month warranty.

Would recommend to a friend, and may even buy more for gifts.

"We purchased a Sonicare Flexcare+ tooth brush. It was delivered in 4 days and we were very pleased. It was easy to order and arrived quickly. The product was in great shape. I am glad we ordered online instead of driving to the store."

"I had a good experience and they delivered in a timely fashion."

"Everything went smooth and the order was delivered as promised"

"Excellent online shopping experience. Received the best price I could find for the Rotadent Plus Toothbrush, ordered it late afternoon and it was still shipped that same day. Would definately recommend this merchant to others!"