Realproaudio.com Reviews - realproaudio.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.17/10 28 reviews

Realproaudio.com is a merchant member
Realproaudio.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"Gabriel is the best resource we have every had in the Lighting and Atmosphere Industry. I am the Worship Leader at Smokerise Church in Smokerise, Alabama and our Worship experience requires a professional atmosphere but our church size and ministry focus requires us to be creative in our budget and spending. Gabriel in particular and RealProAudio have gone out of their way to help us design the best experience possible. We use the Chauvet Line of Product exclusively and have the look of atmospheres costing a great deal more than our setup. Gabriel is a great resource but what sets him apart is his honesty, trustworthiness and detail in service. Those are attributes not easily found today."

"called for info great service shipping was fast and item was complete overall satisfied "

"The best company on E-Bay!! Extremely good communication, great prices, fast shipping and great people. They deserve the 100% feedback they have. Thanks again!!"

"I Could not believe the support I received from Jeffrey and the people at Realproaudio. This is one business that I would highly recommend to anybody, anywhere. I had a problem that was caused by the shipper. My grill was dented on my new speaker. The support I got from Realproaudio was out of this world. They stayed in touch with me thru out the whole process which really suprised me to get that much support. I am sure I will be a return customer. Once again, thanks to the staff at Realproaudio for all the help and support."

Rating 6/103/5

"Unfortunately the product I ordered they did not have any in stock when they processed the order locally. They did call to let me know and tried to offer an alternative - which I couldn't find on their website to verify what they were offering was what I was asking for. Unfortunately before I could confirm and verify the package being offered the final APC40 they had was sold.

I ended up purchasing my original products from Amazon.com

"These guys are the real deal!. I bought the Akai APC40 at the best price and service I could find on the internet. Cheers"

"very curtious and prompt with invoices for tracking my orders!!"

"Realproaudio.com is very reliable, I bought a pair of professional Disk Jockey headphones at a VERY cheap price and got amazing service, quality security, and they helped walk me step by step what I should get due to the situation I had. I appreciate everything they did and will definitely shop here again."

"First I ordered a rack unit that had the option of free shipping and they called me to tell me it was going to be over $ 200 to ship it and so they cancelled it without even offering a different product. Then I ordered something else off on line and I waited to hear something then I called and was told it should ship out that day then two days later I got a call saying that the item was out of stock after I had called there twice and been told it was being shipped.... i feel like I was lied to and I wont ever shop from them again. If you dont have a product dont list it! "

"I was excited to find the product I was looking for at such a great price. Ordered online, and had multiple charges run to my card causing a fraud lockdown, then claim by seller to not be able to access funds. Had to cancel the order and spend 2 hours on phone with my bank to clear up experience. Very dissatisfied."

modified review reply posted Mar-12-2013
RealProAudio's Avatar
RealProAudio, Realproaudio.com rep has responded

“In response to your statement we did try to clear up the situation with your financial institution and they advised us to wait a few days before trying to run the card again. We never charge credit cards multiple times. When customers order on-line, credit cards are put on hold and not charged until the merchandise actually leaves the facility. At RealProAudio, we follow a strict verification process to ensure that each order is authentic. We apologize if there was any inconvenience. Please call/email us if you would like to further discuss this matter. Thank you.”

"Delivery was prompt and the second package which arrived seperately was communicated well. I was already contacted before I even thought of calling and making a fuss about the other package. Well done!"

"I received the M-Audio Fast Track C600 that I ordered just two days ago and I am on the other side of the country from RealProAudio. Both package and product seem to be in perfect order. Because of their competitive prices and fast shipping, I highly recommend this company and would gladly purchase from them in the future."

Rating 8/104/5

"I had some communication problems with the sales agent also take long to process the order and send it."

"Very good phone support in assisting to buy my product, and I received order promptly"

"Quick shipping and a great price on the item."