Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Sent me a card that is too big and incompatible with the ez flash. Will not accept a refund or partial refund on the sd card without shipping it back to china which they will not pay for. So F me for having the forethought to order with what I thought would be a compatible card SPECIFICALLY to save time and hassle"

modified review This review was modified by Acneman on May 07 2014 02:22:07 AM

"After a while of looking at different sites I decided to go with RHS since it had great reviews on shipping, etc. Placed the order on Thursday the 8th and kept track of the package which was scheduled for delivery today Monday the 12th... Turns out, they shipped it and it was delivered to the WRONG address and city!!! Been calling their Customer Service all day and nobody answers. Sent a ticket and no answer yet and sent an email and no answer yet. I will update when I have more information... :( This is a gift for my son and we were really excited to get the DSTWO card today...

UPDATE:

Turns out USPS was the one who made the mistake!! I am very sorry RHS. After speaking to USPS they picked up the package and brought it to my house where the original RHS label said my address specifically. We are very satisfied with the product and will definitely be buying again from RHS. I don't give it the full 5 stars because we never got an answer back from Customer Service.

modified review This review was modified by mssanjuan on August 13 2013 10:35:12 AM

"Ordered a DSTWO card last week. Live in Canada and got item in a week. Great customer service. Very satisfied. Would highly recommend!"

"I don't know why others are complaining. BOTH times I've ordered from them I got fast free shipping AND authentic Acekard 2i's. Shipping was fast even after Hurricane Sandy (they're outta Jersey). Their communication is excellent. You get a confirmation # when order is placed, a shipping notification w/ tracking when item ships, and even a "follow up" e-mail making sure all is well and asking to review product. Cheapest, legitimate place on the net for "carts"."

"THIS ONLINE STORE IS GREAT .. THEY HAVE THE BEST PRICES ON SOME GREAT ITEMS PLUS FREE SHIPPING . I ALSO LIKE THAT FACT THAT FOR A $ 1.60 I CAN PURCHASE MAIL INSURANCE ON MY ORDER IN CASE SOMETHING HAPPENS TO MY PACKAGE I'M COVERED . SELLER IS ALSO GREAT WHEN IT COME TO SHIPPING OUT ORDERS I USUALLY GET MY ORDERS IN ABOUT 3 DAYS . I HAVE HAD NO ISSUES WITH REAL HOT STUFF AND ALL THE MERCHANDISE THEY SELL IS LEGIT THAT A PLUS FOR ME . "

"Ordered it on a weekend, shipped on the following Monday, and received it a week later to Toronto.

No problems with the R4i Gold. On top of that, I was already flashed to the latest patch for 4.1.0-10U.

Good stuff.

"Ordered Item on Friday evening and received item on Thursday of next week which was okay because Wednesday was a holiday. I received a legitimate card and they shipped quickly."

"Horrible customer service, I made an order one day but decided to cancel later in the day, I sent dozens of messages to cancel because they would not reply back and I wanted to be sure. The shipping info still said it was "Pending" when I sent the emails to cancel. But the next day I woke up to an email that said they had shipped my order even though I asked many times to cancel it even before it was shipped or processed. So I sent them another email and they finally replied to me and said they were sorry and for me to just write "Return to Sender" on the package and that I would get a refund for everything except for the shipping. The shipping was their mistake and not mine and they expect me to pay for it!"

"Buyer beware and stay on top of your orders to make sure everything is in place and if necessary don't be afraid to speak up if something is not right."

modified review This review was modified by Blooms on May 30 2012 09:06:30 AM

"Worst customer service I've ever dealt with. They take a full 24 hours to answer high priority support tickets and they still haven't shipped the Supercard DSTwo I ordered three days ago. Very disappointed after hearing all the good buzz about this site."

"The site looked kind of shady so I wasn't sure if I wanted to give them my business, but the reviews on this site were alright so I went ahead with it. I ordered my Super Card DSTWO from them Sunday at 10 PM - the next morning at 9 AM my order was already shipped. I just got my order on Thursday, and everything is as ordered and works perfectly. The site is shady, but the transaction was smooth!"

"Signed up just to say I was very skeptical. I went to a lot of sites and most were shady and I didn't know what one to trust. You never know what reviews are faked and such either.

These guys had a lot of good reviews over a long period of time so I gave them a shot and my item came within 3 days and it seems to work absolutely perfect

5 stars.

"I ordered an EVZ 3 in 1 Flashcard from their website. I was so excited that I just got my product in the mail today. They shipped out fast; I ordered the product on Monday, and today's Wednesday (USPS First Class Mail). Of course, I had to do a little testing to make sure the product work; surely enough, it did work. I haven't had to contact any service representatives, but I believe everything about this site is reliable. I would buy from them again."

"Ordered an SCDS2 from here for several reasons:
- it is a shop based in the US, unlike most shops that sell this kind of gear
- Very reasonably priced and free shipping
- positive word of mouth
- Might have got the iEvo for its DSi mode, but I prefer the better homebrew compatibility.

About the only quip I can say is that even though I'm glad that they had free shipping, I might have preferred having the option to *pay* for a faster shipping option. Weirdly enough, I couldn't say, choose Express (overnight) mail or the like. Still arrived fast enough, and arrived working perfectly.

"I have ordered like 4 times from them since the last five years. Awesome service and the best thing is that you always get Original parts and not clones! Reliable and honest. Great service."

Real Hot Stuff is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Real Hot Stuff is not a merchant member
Real Hot Stuff does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!