• Address: 1307 12th Ave NE Suite 4 Jamestown, ND 58402
    • Business Hours: 7:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Fri Closed Saturday and Sunday
    • Fax: 877-669-4329

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I did place an order with Real truck but they did not have the item in stock that i wanted. The costumer service was a great help. I spoke with an individual named Alex who went out his way to help me find the part i was looking for. Unfortunately I had to cancel my order due to the part being on back order for a few months. However, I would gladly do business with them in the future."

modified review This review was modified by effinirland on July 08 2014 03:39:10 PM

"I placed an order for $550 worth of equipment with this company on a time crunch. I really needed the parts where I was paying to have them shipped to. The order never arrived. I noticed I kept getting emails from them saying they were going to cancel the order if I didn't call them to confirm the order.

The whole point of an online ordering system is to not have to talk to an assclown at a call center at a different time zone. It was absurd to go through the entire process online all for nothing. That makes it a call in order service that invalidates the online system.

I place large orders from JC Whitney, Northerntool, etc all the time. Nobody EVER holds up an order because they require the customer to ADDITIONALLY call them.

It makes one wonder what other games they are playing. Is the call-in a scheme to collect telemarketing info to harass people with?

Companies operate like this are too dysrfunctional to trust. I suffered unreasonable pain and anquish from their non-standard policy. No doubt they think they are doing everyone a favor by being extra careful about orders. All they've done is generate resentment and distrust.

Any company with an online ordering system that can't fulfill an order directly should not be in business.

modified review This review was modified by ecodevoman on October 14 2013 12:49:13 PM

"I ordered some Coverking velour seat covers for my Ford Crown Victoria. The Customer Service Dept. helped expedite the delivery so we could have them before we left on vacation. The seat covers turned out to be beautiful, and fit like a glove. A good product and a good company."

modified review This review was modified by geonolta on May 09 2013 06:21:52 PM

"Here's what sets RealTruck.com apart from the others and this is important. They actually help you do research and other sites, even manufacturer direct sites, don't or they don't hire people who know their products well. I have been looking for a grille guard for a 2013 Armada and couldn't get manufacturers or "middle man" companies to verify if it would fit my particular model. RealTruck customer service actually did the research for me, went through all the manufacturers literature and confirmed that this one particular guard from Steelcraft would work. Even Westin reps couldn't tell me yes or no. Class act company here. Can't wait for the shipment! Thanks RealTruck!"

"Recieved my orser very fast, means a lot to get that kind of service"

"delivered quickly and exactly what I ordered"

"Great price on Aries big steps ... Got the item in less than a week .
Great customer service ... I will recommend you to anyone

"I got what I needed in a few days with proper instructions.
Great job.

"Completely satisfied with my shopping experience with Real Truck. Great value,shipping and products. Will definitely shop with them again. "

"GREAT SERVICE - cordial, helpful, and accurate - also no hassle returns. I'd be glad to buy there again."

"Very trustable dealer and good price too."

"I had ordered a tonnopro pickup bed cover from autotrucktoys.com. What a mistake. After ordering I had found that realtruck had it for $30. less and free shipping. autotrucktoy also stated free delivery but during checkout they hit you with a $19. oversize package charge. do yourself a favor shop realtruck."

"I am extremely satisfied with RealTruck. I ordered a set of Harley Davidson floor mats that were on sale. The day after I placed my order, they went on sale, again! I emailed RealTruck and asked if I could get the new sale price. I receive a response almost immediately and the credit was in my account within a day. I will definitely order from RealTruck in the future. Their customer service is excellent!"

"Everything deilvered as stated, good communication and product was as specified."

"Great Web Site, fast delivery w/ free shipping, and Exceptional Customer Service. I had to do a return/exchange and RealTruck expedited it and even provided a pre-paid UPS shipping label to help cover most of the S/H return cost. Very happy with the quality and usefulness of the product and will definitely recommend them. They are my "Go To" truck parts, accessories, and supply folks forever. When you call, you speak with a real, live person right here in the USA who speaks English and understands your needs. And then they call you back to follow up, fast! They should rename their Customer Service Department to: EXCEPTIONAL Customer Service Department at RealTruck! Thanx."

modified review This review was modified by Pancho11 on November 14 2012 05:23:08 AM

RealTruck is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RealTruck is not a merchant member
RealTruck does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!