Stores > RealTruck

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.94/10 0.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.06/10 2.06/10
Voice your opinion! Review RealTruck by clicking a star below.
2017-10-22

Fabulous service and product

"I ordered a Tonneau cover for my son and received such great customer service that I ordered one for myself. The experience was fantastic all around. The product is great and was received within 2 days of ordering. I will go to RealTruck for all of my truck needs. "

2017-10-11

Deceptive and Unresponsive

"Website shows a picture of pair of shock absorbers and quotes a price. Ordered pair of front and pair of back (or so I thought!). Only received one front shock and three days later a rear shock. Called customer service multiple times and left voice mail; received no return call. Once I finally spoke with someone, was informed that the socks are sold individually and this is mentioned on the last sentence of the product description. Who buys only one shock?? Website is deceptive and customer service is horrible. First and last order for me from this supplier"

2017-10-08

Inspect before installing

"My husband decided to keep the wrap on while installing our Raptor 4" Oval Nerf bars. His reasoning was that the running boards would be protected while he installed them. The passenger side was in perfect condition. However, after he installed and unwrapped the drivers side running board, there was a small dent just below the step pad along side of the tube. I took a picture and sent it to RealTruck.com. Since, he didn't inspect the running boards prior to installation, we have to live with the damaged running board. SO BEWARE...INSPECT YOUR MERCHANDISE BEFORE INSTALLING, just like the instructions tell you."

2017-10-03

ITEMS NOT IN STOCK

"PURCHASED 3 ITEMS ONLY TO FIND OUT ONLY 1 WAS IN STOCK. WAS TOLD THE 2ND ITEM WOULD BE IN STOCK IN 2 WEEKS. CALLED BACK IN 2 WEEKS TO FIND OUT REAL TRUCK DON'T KNOW WHEN THE ITEM WILL BE BACK IN STOCK. DUE TO THE FIRST ITEM BEING SENT TO ME I WANTED TO RETURN IT SINCE THE OTHER ITEMS ARE NOT IN THEY STILL WANT TO CHARGE ME 20% RESTOCKING FEE. SO THERE MOTTO IF IT'S FOR A TRUCK WE HAVE THE PART IS BOGUS. LOOK LIKE REAL TRUCK RATHER HAVE 20% OVER A STEADY CUSTOMER. "

2017-09-27

Poor Ran Buisness

"1st off i placed an order and never got a confirmation till i did online chat 2 days later and asked for it. After 3 full buisness days my $400 item still had not been shipped. Got back online chat and told them i was very unsatisified that i wanted to know how to just cancel my order if thay couldnt do any better than that. Thay said sorry your order has been canceled. Not well can we try and fix this or nothing. Then had the nerve to ask if i wanted a confirmation of the cancelation. Duhhh... well yea!!!! Still havnt got that. I bet i still get billed for it to. Bad thing is i had $2500 worth of tires and wheels sitting in shopping cart waiting to be order. Was told i would be contacted by an expert about it. (( crickets)) nothing.. STAY AWAY "

2017-09-08

Still do not have my order!

"I order front and back seat covers. Over two months ago! Initially I received them within a few weeks. But, they sent two front seats. They admit it was their error. Still waiting for the back seat cover! Everyone I contact will "get back to me within 24 hours," but they don't via phone or email. Worst company ever! Next call is to the BBB and attorney general. I just want what I paid for well over two months ago!!!"

2017-09-07

Should have read the reviews!

"Ordered parts I needed for the weekend. Paid for them with my card. Everything seemed fine for (Thursday) delivery. Thursday comes-No parts! Changed my delivery date to (Tuesday) without contacting me to let me know. It gets better..... Called Customer Service. The lady sounded like she was tired or going thru a regular routine. I wanted to cancel my order and be reimbursed. She said I have to be emailed some kind of label. Wait till (Tuesday) for the package to show up. Send the package back with this label on it. Wait for them to receive the package and inspect it. Then wait for (2) weeks to get my card reimbursed. Wow I should have read the reviews before I ordered these parts from a company that clearly has no intention for being in real business too long. Never again for me. Do not use them and find parts from a real business."

2017-08-17

Bed rail caps

"Ordered on 7/27/17 its now 8/14/17 still no order have called several times to inquire i was told they were on back order . They gave me a time of ship date ...the second time i called . Called a third time when they didnt ship said it would be on my door step by friday they were in route i requested a tracking # he gave me some phony # . Im not a satisfied customer , i will never purchase from this company again . "

2017-08-15

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS VENDOR

"MOST HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD. PURCHASED A TONNEAU COVER AND GOT A DAMAGED PRODUCT. TOOK A LONG TIME TO GET REPLACEMENT AND NEVER GAVE ME A NOTICE WHEN THE ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED TO ME. 2ND ONE WAS ALSO DAMAGED. EMAILED COURTNEY @ AUTO CUSTOMS,INC/REALTRUCK.COM. DIDN'T ANY RESPONSE. IT'S JUST CRAZY HOW AN ONLINE SHOP DOESNT CARRY THE ITEM AND HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE MANUFACTURER. TIME WASTED. HAVE ALSO EMAILED ME TO DESTROY THE ITEM WHICH IS COSTING MY ENERGY AND TIME. WILL NEVER DEAL WITH THIS MERCHANT EVER AGAIN. "

2017-08-15

RUN don't walk away from this company.

"Ordered Racks for my RAM 1500. Took a week to get, once I got into it bolts vital to installation were missing. Called them on Saturday they only take new orders. I have to call on Monday.. SO, I call on Monday and specifically note which bolts are missing. Hell, once the service ticket was opened I replied with a picture and part number I needed. Another week goes by I get bolts. The WRONG bolts. So, again I contact them to get new bolts with shaved head. They come! YEA! Don't get too excited, racks don't fit in the slots of my RAM, not easily moved and won't even extend up like they are supposed to.. Out $425 + I will make sure everyone I know is aware that RealTruck will rob you. "

2017-08-12

Missing parts and lied to.

"I ordered a tonneau cover and the mounting clamps did not come with the order. I called Customer service and they said I would have the clamps the next day. Never happened. If you tell someone that they will do something, follow through or just tell the truth. If I don't see the clamps, I will send the cover back and buy from someone else."

2017-07-29

Not even close

"Paid extra for 2 day shipping but then it was 2 days before it shipped. Had to get my shipping confirmation via of chat and then 2 other times to get tracking info."

2017-07-27

bad buisness

"received wrong seat covers and a big run around for days trying to get a refund am handicapped veteran which makes it even harder DO NOT BUY FROM REAL TRUCK it is a big hassle"

2017-07-26

Buyer Beware Real Truck

"This website is a joke! Horrible service bill your card when you place order and you never get the product! I reported them as fraud to my credit card company! They have a nonexistent web portal to log onto if your a customer. You call and it takes forever for anyone to get back to you. I am still waiting! "

2017-07-13

" In stock " seat covers

"Ordered front and back seat covers for ram crew cab on 6/13/17 received immediately confirmation of order. Also quick to charge me but things slowed down after that. After a couple weeks hearing nothing checked web site only to learn covers will ship between 7/5 and 7/13. Now on 7/13 no seat covers but an e-mail saying covers on back order from manufacturer but we have them at other warehouse should have in two days. Really! Only took them a month to figure that out. Coulda came on a boat from china faster than this! Worst customer service i have EVER seen!! Stay away!

Share RealTruck's store rating

RealTruck is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RealTruck is not a merchant member
RealTruck does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!