• RealTruck

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"I ordered a set of anzo headlights that cost $500 and i got them very quickly. after installing the headlights, i noticed one of the u bars was an off white color. i called anzo and they wanted me to pay to ship them back and wait for warranty and then have new ones shipped to me. I called Realtrucks.com and they asked for a picture and that same day sent me a new set with prepaid shipping for the old set. They were extremely helpful and took care of the problem right away."

"Real Truck: fast delivery service and great communication.
The over the hump Weather Tech floor mats are excellent. I just completed a 2800 mile trip that included the Oregon Coast and California Redwoods. When I returned home, I just pulled the mat out, shock all sand, pine needles, spilled food and drink out, hosed them off!
Beautiful! Highly recommended.

This review was modified by USNBMC on August 23 2015 05:13:29 PM

"I ordered the Raptor 6" Nerf Bars for my Chevy Silverado and they arrived damaged. No visible signs of damage to the shipping box. I notified RealTruck the next day (it was Saturday, 5/9/2015) and got a reply within a couple of hours of sending an email to customer service. All I had to do was send pictures of the damage and they got the ball rolling to replace the bars. Today is Tuesday, 5/12/15 and I received an email saying the replacement parts are on the way. Thanks RealTruck for first class customer service! "

This review was modified by RichFuku on May 12 2015 12:57:54 PM

"Ordered a Tonneau cover and it was not the bed length that I ordered. Called to get the right one on its way and became quickly evident they are just the middle man. They have horrible customer service and zero communication. FedEx showed up unannounced to pick up the cover that was the wrong size. I still have no idea when the right one will be here. "

This review was modified by Anon12344 on April 29 2015 07:13:01 AM

"I ordered some mud flaps for a 2015 Colorado and they didn't fit properly, They promptly processing my return request and refunding my money within a few hours. RealTruck did an excellent job! They have great prices and I intend to shop there again just because they made the return process entirely stress free. Thanks RealTruck. "

This review was modified by pvanzee on March 16 2015 01:15:02 PM

"I will never use Real Truck again. The customer service department has proven through three different incidences over the years that they are a middle man in the process and really don't care what happens when their vendors mess up an order. There are so many different 4x4 vendors to buy stuff from in every state that no one should feel that Real Truck is their best option. Most recently they sent me a pair of hood scoops that were so close to being the right ones that at first glance you would not notice that they are made for a hood with more of a hump in the middle. I had placed them on the hood real briefly before taking them to be painted professionally. After all why would I doubt they were the right fit when I personally talked to a "Real Truck Specialist." When I got them back and went to place them I realized before pulling off the tape that they clearly were the wrong part number. Upon communicating this to Real Truck, and them admitting they had indeed sent the wrong part number....they basically said sorry about your luck, you painted them and it is all on you. Nice customer service. I went through this twice before with damaged merchandise from them. Do not order anything from this company if it requires precise fitting on your vehicle or if it is something that enhances the appearance and you need it to look as good as the picture they advertise on line because you will be disappointed when it comes the wrong size or damaged....I had two different friends of mine warn me of this and I did not heed their advice. In addition to the very poor customer service, the item I had ordered was delayed for almost a month with no real good reason. I guess it just gave them more time to screw the order up."

This review was modified by Bigd0g on February 02 2015 06:16:02 PM

"If I ever need accessory parts for my next suv/truck I will definitely use Real Truck.
I wish to take the time to tell everyone who needs accessories for the vehicles to go to the Real Truck site. What a caring company this is.
I recently bought different steps for our Dodge PU to make it easier for my husband to get in the truck. He had been sick for quite some time. He was very weak and had a hard time getting in our truck to go to dr appts. I had to contact Real Truck to get a return as the steps were no longer needed. My husband passed away before the steps were ever installed. I explained why I needed to return the items. I had never ordered from this company before, not only did they send me a return label but much to my amazement they sent me a plant with a beautiful planter and a condolence card. Now that is one classy company.

"I ordered weathertech mud flapps for my truck from realtruck.com . The mud flaps arrived in a reasonable time but the rear set were missing a screw . I called realtruck.com and complained . They sent out the request to weatherteck for a single scew and all I've received is an Allen wrench . Twice this has happened now . When you spend 80.00 on mud flaps they better be right . I'm Disappointed. "

"I did place an order with Real truck but they did not have the item in stock that i wanted. The costumer service was a great help. I spoke with an individual named Alex who went out his way to help me find the part i was looking for. Unfortunately I had to cancel my order due to the part being on back order for a few months. However, I would gladly do business with them in the future."

This review was modified by effinirland on July 08 2014 03:39:10 PM

"I placed an order for $550 worth of equipment with this company on a time crunch. I really needed the parts where I was paying to have them shipped to. The order never arrived. I noticed I kept getting emails from them saying they were going to cancel the order if I didn't call them to confirm the order.

The whole point of an online ordering system is to not have to talk to an assclown at a call center at a different time zone. It was absurd to go through the entire process online all for nothing. That makes it a call in order service that invalidates the online system.

I place large orders from JC Whitney, Northerntool, etc all the time. Nobody EVER holds up an order because they require the customer to ADDITIONALLY call them.

It makes one wonder what other games they are playing. Is the call-in a scheme to collect telemarketing info to harass people with?

Companies operate like this are too dysrfunctional to trust. I suffered unreasonable pain and anquish from their non-standard policy. No doubt they think they are doing everyone a favor by being extra careful about orders. All they've done is generate resentment and distrust.

Any company with an online ordering system that can't fulfill an order directly should not be in business.

This review was modified by ecodevoman on October 14 2013 12:49:13 PM

"I ordered some Coverking velour seat covers for my Ford Crown Victoria. The Customer Service Dept. helped expedite the delivery so we could have them before we left on vacation. The seat covers turned out to be beautiful, and fit like a glove. A good product and a good company."

This review was modified by geonolta on May 09 2013 06:21:52 PM

"Here's what sets RealTruck.com apart from the others and this is important. They actually help you do research and other sites, even manufacturer direct sites, don't or they don't hire people who know their products well. I have been looking for a grille guard for a 2013 Armada and couldn't get manufacturers or "middle man" companies to verify if it would fit my particular model. RealTruck customer service actually did the research for me, went through all the manufacturers literature and confirmed that this one particular guard from Steelcraft would work. Even Westin reps couldn't tell me yes or no. Class act company here. Can't wait for the shipment! Thanks RealTruck!"

"Recieved my orser very fast, means a lot to get that kind of service"

"delivered quickly and exactly what I ordered"

"Great price on Aries big steps ... Got the item in less than a week .
Great customer service ... I will recommend you to anyone

Share RealTruck's store rating

RealTruck is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RealTruck is not a merchant member
RealTruck does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!