Stores > RealTruck

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.56/10 1.56/10
Voice your opinion! Review RealTruck by clicking a star below.
2017-06-23

Replacement of damaged part service

"I received a gorgeous grill, but upon inspection found the righthand side corners cracked. (Too tight fit of a box will help crack your pretty part).
Sara at customer service quickly put a claim in and has emailed me 4 times with request and updates. I'm eagerly awaiting my new grille. I'm looking for more parts right now with service like that!

2017-06-15

Find another internet site to make your purchase

"I will definitely never order anything from this joint again. Husband found a grill emblem that he liked and bookmarked it for me. I had never heard of this company, so did a little more research (should have done more), and they seemed reputable. Didn't realize they were just an in-between. When I made the purchase I was given a data range for free shipping, and no option to expedite for a fee. That was on 5/28/17. . .I received an auto email that said they were working on it, and would be in touch via email when I shipped.

On June 13th, when I hadn't heard boo I called to inquire, and was told it would ship somewhere between 6/8/17 and 6/19/17 (seriously???). I'm fairly confident that I'll receive what I paid for eventually, but there are lots of other companies and websites out there that I would have preferred to do business with.

Wish I'd done a bit more research, and will never buy from this outfit again. If husband finds something he likes, then I'll find somewhere else to buy it :0)

2017-06-08

**** idiots

"First off when ya order a part onmay 31st and sales says ok 3 4 days on the sixth day I call and these stupid **** not only did not call to say or not say part had been shipped they then told me I had ton wait for another dept to find out why... Hello **** ya cost me a 2800 job w other sales on customer vehicle cause they got **** off waiting... However what really burns my **** is ya charge my card and from that point don't give two hot **** when and if it goes out or if ya know... So they give me this line of bullshit we need to check w supplier and see where its at... So as a consumer I'm sitting here saying you retards don't have a clue what's going out because your a third party shipper is all... Next time be a **** legit business and tell your **** customers if there are delays before the delay becomes an issue that could of been solved by xdp.. Thuoroughbred... Alligator... Several legit compaines... **** real truck.. **** bags.... "

2017-06-05

Customer lack of service

"Horrible service. I ordered a big shield on May 24th and it was advertised as shipping between the 24th and the 31st. June 5th the status had not changed and after the first call I was told it would be the 16th before it shipped. This was not a manufacturing issue considering a local parts store had it available within 2 days. I cancelled the order then was supposed to receive a phone call which never happened instead I receive an email saying it will take up to 7 business days to refund my money."

2017-06-05

CHINA IN NORTH DAKOTA

"WARNING DO NOT ORDER OR DO "

2017-06-04

Hope it's worth the wait!

"I ordered seat covers (front and back for my fiance's truck) Late April and was given a shipping date for May 16th thru 19th. I called to confirm the status of delivery and was told the covers were shipping out the 19th of May. I have yet to recieve the seat covers and have received an email saying they were not going to be shipped until the 9th of June. I'm disappointed and after reading the other reviews I HOPE we receive exactly what we ordered and they FIT. "

2017-06-03

Other's reviews are completely wrong!!!

"I ordered my new wheels from RealTruck.com on May 30th at 8:30pm, I received an immediate email confirmation followed by a very pleasant real person calling me the next day to confirm my order. I then received an email with a FedEx tracking number. My new wheels were promptly delivered at 2:30pm on Friday June 2nd. That's 42 hours from order to delivery! Not only were they delivered in no time flat but they were correct and complete with all proper center caps and hardware! I don't know what these other people were trying to accomplish when they wrote their reviews but believe me, they are absolutely wrong! I will not hesitate to order from this company again! I've never had such a great experience with an online company! Thank you RealTruck.com! You have a customer for life!

A. Torres
Cleveland Ohio

2017-04-22

AFTER READING ALL THE REVIEWS.

"JUST ORDERED STEPS FOR A 2016 CANNON, HOPE I GET THE RIGHT ONES, THE REVIEWS HAVE ME SCARED. REVIEWS SOUNDS SCARY, PLEASE SEND THE RIGHT ONES, SO I DONT HAVE TO WRITE A BAD REVIEW.

2017-04-21

Sent wrong item

"I ordered a bed cover for my truck. Product arrived wasn't what I ordered. I called them and was told a return label would be sent to me. Person I dealt with was nice. Received a call tag the following Tuesday. It was over 2 weeks after initial order before I got what I needed. Would avoid ordering from this company again."

2017-04-03

1 month to receive my order.

"Product was out of stock. They did not notify me. I emailed their customer service and it went unanswered. I had to call in order to find out they never processed my order. 1 month after ordering, my package finally arrived. "

2017-03-25

This place is an absolute joke!!!!!!!!!'nnn

"I called to order a hood for my ford raptor that they said yes it will fit and I explained that a raptor is different than a standard f150 and they assured me it would fit so I order it and they proceed to give me someone else tracking info i figured this out when it said it was delivered to a house that was 1100 miles away from me. So i call them and they tell me they have know idea where my hood is, I was like how in the hell do you lose a hood then they wanted me to wait till they found the hood to get it to me. So I told them I can contact the BBB and file a complaint so then they sent one out the next day and when I finally received the hood it was of course not for the ford raptor it was for a standard f150 mind you this took 6 weeks to get to me from the date of purchase so I was able to get them to refund me half of my money then after doing a considerable amount of work to make it fit my raptor correctly he areas of the hood that i did nothing to started to crack and fall apart after being on the truck for 5 weeks. I managed to get the other half of my money back and kept the hood. In short they are an absolute joke and try to give you the run around and don't do anything to help till you threaten some type of action against them. I would never recommend using them for anything "

2017-02-25

BIG MISTAKE!!!

"The biggest thing about this company is the complicated phone answering device that complicates your getting a human to on the phone to discuss your nightmare for having ordered from them!!! I'm guessing they're nothing more than a computer in someones garage!

They are in no way responsible for the products they sell!!! They blame ALL product failures and lack of delivery times on the manufactures!!! THESE PEOPLE ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A MIDDLE MAN to complicate your having any recourse with the manufacturer! Products arrived late and missing parts! They blamed the manufacturer and could do NOTHING to assist! Bug shield install kit DID NOT WORK!!! Steps arrived with NO brackets to install them which took twice as long to get as the steps! (STILL NOT HERE!!!) They said the "manufacturer" would not overnight the missing parts!!! Your order from them, they order from the manufacturer! What you do get is email SPAM!!! Lot's of it, even if you select not to!!! BIG MISTAKE ON OUR PART!!! It's unfortunate that I can't rate this company with NO stars!!! ORDER FROM THE MANUFACTURER YOURSELF OR FIND A REPUTABLE WAREHOUSE WITH PARTS IN STOCK!!!

2017-01-31

What a Joke

"Shipped wheels to me with center caps that wouldn't fit over the hubs on my truck. They refused to help me get some that would fit. I had to go through a local shop to get the right hub covers for the wheels I purchased. Their customer service guy was zero help and didn't want to help. Don't do business with these guys. Ship the wrong stuff and don't back what they sell. "

2017-01-12

Dont do it

"If your thinking about buying something from RealTruck.com, it is my opinion that you should choose some other site. I ordered rear seat covers for my Tacoma about a month ago. As of yet, I haven't received them though the money has been removed from my banking account (if I took their product and never sent payment, that would be called theft).

after ordering the seat covers online for $275.00, I received an email confirming my order which was correct. after about a week, the order arrived and I was so excited to put it on I tried to do it in the dark. Even without proper lighting, I realized there was many thing wrong. Wrong color. two front seats, not my rear bench and wrong vehicle overall. For four weeks now I have been complaining and they have done nothing. today, after three weeks they finally sent me a return order number. The only thing is, ITS BLANK. To this day, I have not received anything from them other than a computer generated note stating "sorry you don't like your order", nothing from a human. How does a company screw so many things up?

2016-10-03

Great company, easy installation, looks good!

"RealTruck.com is a really good site, anything for a pickup!

I bought a Bull Bar for my 2000 Toyota Tacoma. Everything fit perfectly on the truck, and looks great. Though, the brackets that came with the bar were backwards, the driver side bracket had a P on it, and the passenger side bracket had a D on it. So, a small mislabel on the brackets, but that's on the manufactures part.

My package was rescheduled to a week later then I was supposed to get it, but I ended up getting it before then. I am very satisfied with my purchase and will use RealTruck.com again.

Share RealTruck's store rating

RealTruck is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RealTruck is not a merchant member
RealTruck does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!