Stores > RealTruck

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
2017-02-25

BIG MISTAKE!!!

"The biggest thing about this company is the complicated phone answering device that complicates your getting a human to on the phone to discuss your nightmare for having ordered from them!!! I'm guessing they're nothing more than a computer in someones garage!

They are in no way responsible for the products they sell!!! They blame ALL product failures and lack of delivery times on the manufactures!!! THESE PEOPLE ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A MIDDLE MAN to complicate your having any recourse with the manufacturer! Products arrived late and missing parts! They blamed the manufacturer and could do NOTHING to assist! Bug shield install kit DID NOT WORK!!! Steps arrived with NO brackets to install them which took twice as long to get as the steps! (STILL NOT HERE!!!) They said the "manufacturer" would not overnight the missing parts!!! Your order from them, they order from the manufacturer! What you do get is email SPAM!!! Lot's of it, even if you select not to!!! BIG MISTAKE ON OUR PART!!! It's unfortunate that I can't rate this company with NO stars!!! ORDER FROM THE MANUFACTURER YOURSELF OR FIND A REPUTABLE WAREHOUSE WITH PARTS IN STOCK!!!

This review was modified by charlie-66176 on February 25 2017 08:45:01 AM

2017-01-31

What a Joke

"Shipped wheels to me with center caps that wouldn't fit over the hubs on my truck. They refused to help me get some that would fit. I had to go through a local shop to get the right hub covers for the wheels I purchased. Their customer service guy was zero help and didn't want to help. Don't do business with these guys. Ship the wrong stuff and don't back what they sell. "

This review was modified by paullloyd-28819 on January 31 2017 10:15:01 PM

2017-01-12

Dont do it

"If your thinking about buying something from RealTruck.com, it is my opinion that you should choose some other site. I ordered rear seat covers for my Tacoma about a month ago. As of yet, I haven't received them though the money has been removed from my banking account (if I took their product and never sent payment, that would be called theft).

after ordering the seat covers online for $275.00, I received an email confirming my order which was correct. after about a week, the order arrived and I was so excited to put it on I tried to do it in the dark. Even without proper lighting, I realized there was many thing wrong. Wrong color. two front seats, not my rear bench and wrong vehicle overall. For four weeks now I have been complaining and they have done nothing. today, after three weeks they finally sent me a return order number. The only thing is, ITS BLANK. To this day, I have not received anything from them other than a computer generated note stating "sorry you don't like your order", nothing from a human. How does a company screw so many things up?

This review was modified by Grouchy911 on January 12 2017 11:12:58 AM

2016-10-03

Great company, easy installation, looks good!

"RealTruck.com is a really good site, anything for a pickup!

I bought a Bull Bar for my 2000 Toyota Tacoma. Everything fit perfectly on the truck, and looks great. Though, the brackets that came with the bar were backwards, the driver side bracket had a P on it, and the passenger side bracket had a D on it. So, a small mislabel on the brackets, but that's on the manufactures part.

My package was rescheduled to a week later then I was supposed to get it, but I ended up getting it before then. I am very satisfied with my purchase and will use RealTruck.com again.

2016-09-20

Lack of customer service

" I ordered a Westin bull bar for my brand-new 2016 dodge ram they sent me a bull bar for a 2015 dodge ram but insured me that it would fit on my truck. I was able to make it work but there was a lot more modifications that had to be done to fit the newer style bumper. After spending hours underneath my truck installing all the mounting equipment I only had one thing left to do which was to put on the bull bar which I left wrapped in plastic so it would not get damaged while it wasn't on the truck. After putting it on my truck I removed the plastic and noticed a dent in the top bar of the bull bar and a couple of scratches. I contacted real trucks customer service and explained that there was damage to my product and they explained to me since I had already installed the mounting equipment that I was the one that probably damaged it and told me I should have done a better job inspecting the product before I started installation. So now I have a brand-new truck with a brand-new bull bar I spent $400 on and I have to look at a dent every time I walk by. I am very unhappy and I will never use real truck again and I will make sure my friends never use real truck. Worst customer service I've ever run into! "

This review was modified by Egs2383 on January 13 2017 05:15:42 AM

2016-07-20

real truck decided not to ship my exchange item, with out telling me so!!

"oh yes, it was a great experience. I ordered a bug shield and fender flares for my 2008 gmc 1500 sierra. the bug shield was without a hitch,, pretty hard to have problems with them.
the fender flares showed up without flaws either,, BUT they were not for my gmc. Looked like they were for a 2008+ chev Silverado, as the rear fleet side is different than the gmc sierra's. what a bummer it took a week to get these parts in,,, it was the last step to completing my paint job on a customers truck. when I called them, they immediately insisted I ordered the wrong flares. as I was talking to them,they were working on the return process I looked up the flares by application and came up with with very same part number as I received. I then told them that, decided to get a different brand since I would have to wait again. they had to alternative ones in stock, but were 40 dollars more than other sites"carID" and I told them that also,,, with no avail. they said if I pay the difference in the price now,, they can send out the exchange ones as soon as the next day if I printed the call tag that they will send me today.

heres where it gets great, I do all that, call tage came in at midnight, so I had to get it out in the morning,, called them explaining it is out and can be tracked, and they said that they are working on getting my exchange out, and got an email saying such..
I never got a tracking number, nor could I see this activity in my account,, and after a week waiting for my exchange to show up? mind you now I still have a customers truck in the paint booth waiting to get finished, whos not too happy with me. I call realtruck for the 4 time,, explaining the whole deal for the 4th time start to finish.. this time I have a woman telling my that I got a refund to check my bank,,,,,, I asked,, when was real truck gunna let me know theyre not sending me my exchange? as they did charge me the differenceI in products and assured me I would get them quicker this way so I paid more for this product than other sites sell it for,,, for the speed.
long story short, there was no refund as of this date, for the extra 40 bucks nor the original price charged for the wrong flares.. although I haven't checked my bank today yet, which I think is BS to have to rely on them,, realtruck really dropped the ball on this one, more than once and this was my first purchase with them. in the mean while to finish the job, I now have ordered from car ID at the cheap cheap price,,, and should have them tomorrow,,, and only ordered then yesterday. realtruck is still full of excuses when I call for this refund they claim I have.. god jub real tree. but hay,,, bug shield stuck on hood.

This review was modified by yoopergreg on January 13 2017 05:21:27 AM

2016-07-09

Never again!!

"I will never deal with Real Truck again. I ordered a TracRac truck rack for my truck. I, of course, paid when I ordered and got an email that product would be shipped 4-7 days. On the 8th day I got an email stating it would be another 4-7 days before it shipped. I got tired of waiting and called and canceled my order. This company is ridiculous to deal with. I will never deal with them again."

This review was modified by ReedHodges on January 13 2017 05:21:59 AM

2016-06-10

Frustrated

"Ordered a simple product, bed rails and was provided with an immediate thank you email, this email included information that my order would ship between two dates. Here I am sitting 2 days past the ship dates and no one knows what the holdup is. Staff is friendly however they really can not help without having to contact the manufacturer to find out where the product is. Very frustrating that they take your $ immediately but fail to deliver your product on time.

2016-05-24

POS business

"Shipped wrong item, took over 2 months to get a refund!"

This review was modified by stevejones262 on May 24 2016 05:38:48 PM

2016-04-14

Incomplete info on web site on purpose

"I bought a goose neck hitch and search the ad online looked at everything the pictures the writng and NEVER saw that the mounting rails were not included. They were in two of the pictures on the website ad. So I ordered the hitch, and paid extra for expedited shipping, I have 10 trucks to do. I was looking at the ad and saw a small link about installation instructions. THAT"S where I found the rails not included, I called was on hold for over 5 minutes left a message no one ever called back I finally did chat online, where the rep was really useless. I said I would refuse shipment and felt I was tricked into buying this incomplete unit for additional sales later. The ep finally offer $20.00 gift card against a $140.00 rail set, not good enough she could've taken the $20 and my $50 for shipping made me a fair offer and shipped everything free. But no. So I will refuse this order and fight them for my money. Never purchase from these assholes again. There are too many choices online to put up with this unprofessional crapola."

This review was modified by done1 on January 13 2017 05:24:03 AM

2016-04-12

Will never buy from Real Truck Again

"I will never buy from Real Truck again!!
I placed my first order of a Husky Front Mats ( first row) and Husky Floor Liner (Second Row), the next day I realized the second row was not the correct size thus called to cancel the second item and Real Truck Rep told me I needed to place an order for the correct item myself, which I did few minutes later. Two days later I get two shipping status emails with two IDENTICAL items being shipped to my home. (so this Rep placed the order for the correct item but ALSO told me to order the same item myself)... so I called RT again and told them about the mistake, they sent me an email with the Return Merchandise label to ship back the duplicate item and gave me a FEDEX tracking for the first item, so I called FEDEX to locate my parcel, FEDEX Rep said the parcel was in route BUT sent back at the request of the SHIPPER... so RT called FEDEX to CANCEL the delivery of the FIRST item (the Floor Mats).
As of today they have refunded me extra Credit Card changes BUT I only have the Back Row Liner.
I called them today and told them I will order the Item form somebody else.
At no point during my phone conversations ANY of the Real Truck Reps ever apologized for their mistakes.

This review was modified by Patric_Ibarra on January 13 2017 05:24:28 AM

2015-11-10

"Worst service I have ever received. I ordered a cover for my truck and they shipped me the wrong one and it's been a few weeks now and they still don't know where a shipping label is just for me to send it back to them and they won't ship me a new one without the old one being shipped back to them...so it's ridiculous I strongly suggest that anyone looking for accessories for their vehicles to look elsewhere."

This review was modified by Danc1388 on November 12 2015 08:44:01 AM

2015-08-28

"I ordered a set of anzo headlights that cost $500 and i got them very quickly. after installing the headlights, i noticed one of the u bars was an off white color. i called anzo and they wanted me to pay to ship them back and wait for warranty and then have new ones shipped to me. I called Realtrucks.com and they asked for a picture and that same day sent me a new set with prepaid shipping for the old set. They were extremely helpful and took care of the problem right away."

2015-08-23

"Real Truck: fast delivery service and great communication.
The over the hump Weather Tech floor mats are excellent. I just completed a 2800 mile trip that included the Oregon Coast and California Redwoods. When I returned home, I just pulled the mat out, shock all sand, pine needles, spilled food and drink out, hosed them off!
Beautiful! Highly recommended.

This review was modified by USNBMC on August 23 2015 05:13:29 PM

2015-05-12

"I ordered the Raptor 6" Nerf Bars for my Chevy Silverado and they arrived damaged. No visible signs of damage to the shipping box. I notified RealTruck the next day (it was Saturday, 5/9/2015) and got a reply within a couple of hours of sending an email to customer service. All I had to do was send pictures of the damage and they got the ball rolling to replace the bars. Today is Tuesday, 5/12/15 and I received an email saying the replacement parts are on the way. Thanks RealTruck for first class customer service! "

This review was modified by RichFuku on May 12 2015 12:57:54 PM

Share RealTruck's store rating

RealTruck is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RealTruck is not a merchant member
RealTruck does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!