Stores > RealTruck

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.56/10 0.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.31/10 0.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.47/10 1.47/10
Voice your opinion! Review RealTruck by clicking a star below.
2017-09-08

Still do not have my order!

"I order front and back seat covers. Over two months ago! Initially I received them within a few weeks. But, they sent two front seats. They admit it was their error. Still waiting for the back seat cover! Everyone I contact will "get back to me within 24 hours," but they don't via phone or email. Worst company ever! Next call is to the BBB and attorney general. I just want what I paid for well over two months ago!!!"

2017-09-07

Should have read the reviews!

"Ordered parts I needed for the weekend. Paid for them with my card. Everything seemed fine for (Thursday) delivery. Thursday comes-No parts! Changed my delivery date to (Tuesday) without contacting me to let me know. It gets better..... Called Customer Service. The lady sounded like she was tired or going thru a regular routine. I wanted to cancel my order and be reimbursed. She said I have to be emailed some kind of label. Wait till (Tuesday) for the package to show up. Send the package back with this label on it. Wait for them to receive the package and inspect it. Then wait for (2) weeks to get my card reimbursed. Wow I should have read the reviews before I ordered these parts from a company that clearly has no intention for being in real business too long. Never again for me. Do not use them and find parts from a real business."

2017-08-17

Bed rail caps

"Ordered on 7/27/17 its now 8/14/17 still no order have called several times to inquire i was told they were on back order . They gave me a time of ship date ...the second time i called . Called a third time when they didnt ship said it would be on my door step by friday they were in route i requested a tracking # he gave me some phony # . Im not a satisfied customer , i will never purchase from this company again . "

2017-08-15

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS VENDOR

"MOST HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD. PURCHASED A TONNEAU COVER AND GOT A DAMAGED PRODUCT. TOOK A LONG TIME TO GET REPLACEMENT AND NEVER GAVE ME A NOTICE WHEN THE ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED TO ME. 2ND ONE WAS ALSO DAMAGED. EMAILED COURTNEY @ AUTO CUSTOMS,INC/REALTRUCK.COM. DIDN'T ANY RESPONSE. IT'S JUST CRAZY HOW AN ONLINE SHOP DOESNT CARRY THE ITEM AND HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE MANUFACTURER. TIME WASTED. HAVE ALSO EMAILED ME TO DESTROY THE ITEM WHICH IS COSTING MY ENERGY AND TIME. WILL NEVER DEAL WITH THIS MERCHANT EVER AGAIN. "

2017-08-15

RUN don't walk away from this company.

"Ordered Racks for my RAM 1500. Took a week to get, once I got into it bolts vital to installation were missing. Called them on Saturday they only take new orders. I have to call on Monday.. SO, I call on Monday and specifically note which bolts are missing. Hell, once the service ticket was opened I replied with a picture and part number I needed. Another week goes by I get bolts. The WRONG bolts. So, again I contact them to get new bolts with shaved head. They come! YEA! Don't get too excited, racks don't fit in the slots of my RAM, not easily moved and won't even extend up like they are supposed to.. Out $425 + I will make sure everyone I know is aware that RealTruck will rob you. "

2017-08-12

Missing parts and lied to.

"I ordered a tonneau cover and the mounting clamps did not come with the order. I called Customer service and they said I would have the clamps the next day. Never happened. If you tell someone that they will do something, follow through or just tell the truth. If I don't see the clamps, I will send the cover back and buy from someone else."

2017-07-29

Not even close

"Paid extra for 2 day shipping but then it was 2 days before it shipped. Had to get my shipping confirmation via of chat and then 2 other times to get tracking info."

2017-07-27

bad buisness

"received wrong seat covers and a big run around for days trying to get a refund am handicapped veteran which makes it even harder DO NOT BUY FROM REAL TRUCK it is a big hassle"

2017-07-26

Buyer Beware Real Truck

"This website is a joke! Horrible service bill your card when you place order and you never get the product! I reported them as fraud to my credit card company! They have a nonexistent web portal to log onto if your a customer. You call and it takes forever for anyone to get back to you. I am still waiting! "

2017-07-13

" In stock " seat covers

"Ordered front and back seat covers for ram crew cab on 6/13/17 received immediately confirmation of order. Also quick to charge me but things slowed down after that. After a couple weeks hearing nothing checked web site only to learn covers will ship between 7/5 and 7/13. Now on 7/13 no seat covers but an e-mail saying covers on back order from manufacturer but we have them at other warehouse should have in two days. Really! Only took them a month to figure that out. Coulda came on a boat from china faster than this! Worst customer service i have EVER seen!! Stay away!

2017-07-05

WARNING!!!

"Don't waste your time or money. Wish I would have read the reviews about this company before I ordered because the ones I have read on here all seem to be 100% accurate. I ordered custom seat covers for my exact truck....got cheap universal fit that fit worse than the cheap ones I got at autozone. Luckily I paid through Amazon pay so my purchase was guaranteed. Took over a week to even get in touch with someone after I found the issue as they stopped returning emails once I made a complaint. Amazon took care of me, this company WILL scam you if you let them!!!"

2017-07-05

Wrong Items Received and Arrived Damaged

"Packaging was terrible. Most of what I received was damaged. Many of the items I ordered were incorrect. The dimensions listed and confirmed by RealTruck were wrong. Hoping they will cooperate for returns.

...I ordered several items in one purchase. There were problems with almost everything I received. I received the wrong products, damaged products, and products with advertised dimensions that were incorrect. I was amazed at how many issues there were. I returned everything. Processing the return took several days. This is obviously a mismanaged and dysfunctional company. I wasted so much time shopping for and ordering these items, waiting for delivery, opening and inspecting, requesting the return, waiting for shipping labels, and repacking everything!! I returned the entire order and will never attempt to buy from RealTruck.com or Auto Customs, Inc. again.

2017-07-04

Biggest joke EVER

"Orders new black 4" oval step rails for my 2015 Silverado double cab, they came in a couple weeks later.... in chrome... for a 2003 ford crew cab.

They're "customer support" girl said,"that's odd, usually they send black instead of chrome when they mess up." Apparently they mess up a lot

Shoulda walked away then.... but I returned them and waited for the correct step rails to come in. Over a month later I finally received black step rails... for a 2013 Silverado crew cab.

Still trying to process my return, but apparently they can't handle that either. It's been over 2 months and still have no step rails, and still no money

Biggest joke of a company ever

2017-07-03

Iowa Truck

"Product shipment process is a joke. Ordered three products, and shipment screen two weeks later still says order processing, shipment details to follow. Two of the products delivered, 4 days after ordering, third product still a no show. Contacted them after a week, still showing order pending, and they told me everything had delivered. No shipping details were ever provided, and was blamed on the third party that was actually suppose to ship the products. We were then sent a message by customer service saying update within 24 business hours, finally got an update 5 days later saying no information, update within 24 business hours once again. Still don't know if product ever shipped, or what actually happened. They did however not delay in taking payment for the items. Will never order from here again."

2017-06-24

Bait and Switch

"Before I purchased a Stampede Chrome Bug Deflector 2264-8 from realtruck.com, I specifically asked the realtruck.com salesperson on the phone if the deflector extended the full width of the hood like the photo in the advertisement shows, because if not, I do not want to buy it and waste my time sending it back. She assured me that yes it does extend the full width of the hood. When I received it, it did extend the full width of the hood. When I called about it I was told that what I received was the only chrome deflector for a 2012 Ram 2500 that Stampede makes. I made realtruck.com aware of the misleading photo. That same Stampede photo is still up. This is just wrong and not honest."

Share RealTruck's store rating

RealTruck is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RealTruck is not a merchant member
RealTruck does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!