Stores > RealTruck

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.45/10 0.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review RealTruck by clicking a star below.
2017-07-13

" In stock " seat covers

"Ordered front and back seat covers for ram crew cab on 6/13/17 received immediately confirmation of order. Also quick to charge me but things slowed down after that. After a couple weeks hearing nothing checked web site only to learn covers will ship between 7/5 and 7/13. Now on 7/13 no seat covers but an e-mail saying covers on back order from manufacturer but we have them at other warehouse should have in two days. Really! Only took them a month to figure that out. Coulda came on a boat from china faster than this! Worst customer service i have EVER seen!! Stay away!

2017-07-05

WARNING!!!

"Don't waste your time or money. Wish I would have read the reviews about this company before I ordered because the ones I have read on here all seem to be 100% accurate. I ordered custom seat covers for my exact truck....got cheap universal fit that fit worse than the cheap ones I got at autozone. Luckily I paid through Amazon pay so my purchase was guaranteed. Took over a week to even get in touch with someone after I found the issue as they stopped returning emails once I made a complaint. Amazon took care of me, this company WILL scam you if you let them!!!"

2017-07-05

Wrong Items Received and Arrived Damaged

"Packaging was terrible. Most of what I received was damaged. Many of the items I ordered were incorrect. The dimensions listed and confirmed by RealTruck were wrong. Hoping they will cooperate for returns.

...I ordered several items in one purchase. There were problems with almost everything I received. I received the wrong products, damaged products, and products with advertised dimensions that were incorrect. I was amazed at how many issues there were. I returned everything. Processing the return took several days. This is obviously a mismanaged and dysfunctional company. I wasted so much time shopping for and ordering these items, waiting for delivery, opening and inspecting, requesting the return, waiting for shipping labels, and repacking everything!! I returned the entire order and will never attempt to buy from RealTruck.com or Auto Customs, Inc. again.

2017-07-04

Biggest joke EVER

"Orders new black 4" oval step rails for my 2015 Silverado double cab, they came in a couple weeks later.... in chrome... for a 2003 ford crew cab.

They're "customer support" girl said,"that's odd, usually they send black instead of chrome when they mess up." Apparently they mess up a lot

Shoulda walked away then.... but I returned them and waited for the correct step rails to come in. Over a month later I finally received black step rails... for a 2013 Silverado crew cab.

Still trying to process my return, but apparently they can't handle that either. It's been over 2 months and still have no step rails, and still no money

Biggest joke of a company ever

2017-07-03

Iowa Truck

"Product shipment process is a joke. Ordered three products, and shipment screen two weeks later still says order processing, shipment details to follow. Two of the products delivered, 4 days after ordering, third product still a no show. Contacted them after a week, still showing order pending, and they told me everything had delivered. No shipping details were ever provided, and was blamed on the third party that was actually suppose to ship the products. We were then sent a message by customer service saying update within 24 business hours, finally got an update 5 days later saying no information, update within 24 business hours once again. Still don't know if product ever shipped, or what actually happened. They did however not delay in taking payment for the items. Will never order from here again."

2017-06-24

Bait and Switch

"Before I purchased a Stampede Chrome Bug Deflector 2264-8 from realtruck.com, I specifically asked the realtruck.com salesperson on the phone if the deflector extended the full width of the hood like the photo in the advertisement shows, because if not, I do not want to buy it and waste my time sending it back. She assured me that yes it does extend the full width of the hood. When I received it, it did extend the full width of the hood. When I called about it I was told that what I received was the only chrome deflector for a 2012 Ram 2500 that Stampede makes. I made realtruck.com aware of the misleading photo. That same Stampede photo is still up. This is just wrong and not honest."

2017-06-23

Replacement of damaged part service

"I received a gorgeous grill, but upon inspection found the righthand side corners cracked. (Too tight fit of a box will help crack your pretty part).
Sara at customer service quickly put a claim in and has emailed me 4 times with request and updates. I'm eagerly awaiting my new grille. I'm looking for more parts right now with service like that!

2017-06-15

Find another internet site to make your purchase

"I will definitely never order anything from this joint again. Husband found a grill emblem that he liked and bookmarked it for me. I had never heard of this company, so did a little more research (should have done more), and they seemed reputable. Didn't realize they were just an in-between. When I made the purchase I was given a data range for free shipping, and no option to expedite for a fee. That was on 5/28/17. . .I received an auto email that said they were working on it, and would be in touch via email when I shipped.

On June 13th, when I hadn't heard boo I called to inquire, and was told it would ship somewhere between 6/8/17 and 6/19/17 (seriously???). I'm fairly confident that I'll receive what I paid for eventually, but there are lots of other companies and websites out there that I would have preferred to do business with.

Wish I'd done a bit more research, and will never buy from this outfit again. If husband finds something he likes, then I'll find somewhere else to buy it :0)

2017-06-08

**** idiots

"First off when ya order a part onmay 31st and sales says ok 3 4 days on the sixth day I call and these stupid **** not only did not call to say or not say part had been shipped they then told me I had ton wait for another dept to find out why... Hello **** ya cost me a 2800 job w other sales on customer vehicle cause they got **** off waiting... However what really burns my **** is ya charge my card and from that point don't give two hot **** when and if it goes out or if ya know... So they give me this line of bullshit we need to check w supplier and see where its at... So as a consumer I'm sitting here saying you retards don't have a clue what's going out because your a third party shipper is all... Next time be a **** legit business and tell your **** customers if there are delays before the delay becomes an issue that could of been solved by xdp.. Thuoroughbred... Alligator... Several legit compaines... **** real truck.. **** bags.... "

2017-06-05

Customer lack of service

"Horrible service. I ordered a big shield on May 24th and it was advertised as shipping between the 24th and the 31st. June 5th the status had not changed and after the first call I was told it would be the 16th before it shipped. This was not a manufacturing issue considering a local parts store had it available within 2 days. I cancelled the order then was supposed to receive a phone call which never happened instead I receive an email saying it will take up to 7 business days to refund my money."

2017-06-05

CHINA IN NORTH DAKOTA

"WARNING DO NOT ORDER OR DO "

2017-06-04

Hope it's worth the wait!

"I ordered seat covers (front and back for my fiance's truck) Late April and was given a shipping date for May 16th thru 19th. I called to confirm the status of delivery and was told the covers were shipping out the 19th of May. I have yet to recieve the seat covers and have received an email saying they were not going to be shipped until the 9th of June. I'm disappointed and after reading the other reviews I HOPE we receive exactly what we ordered and they FIT. "

2017-06-03

Other's reviews are completely wrong!!!

"I ordered my new wheels from RealTruck.com on May 30th at 8:30pm, I received an immediate email confirmation followed by a very pleasant real person calling me the next day to confirm my order. I then received an email with a FedEx tracking number. My new wheels were promptly delivered at 2:30pm on Friday June 2nd. That's 42 hours from order to delivery! Not only were they delivered in no time flat but they were correct and complete with all proper center caps and hardware! I don't know what these other people were trying to accomplish when they wrote their reviews but believe me, they are absolutely wrong! I will not hesitate to order from this company again! I've never had such a great experience with an online company! Thank you RealTruck.com! You have a customer for life!

A. Torres
Cleveland Ohio

2017-04-22

AFTER READING ALL THE REVIEWS.

"JUST ORDERED STEPS FOR A 2016 CANNON, HOPE I GET THE RIGHT ONES, THE REVIEWS HAVE ME SCARED. REVIEWS SOUNDS SCARY, PLEASE SEND THE RIGHT ONES, SO I DONT HAVE TO WRITE A BAD REVIEW.

2017-04-21

Sent wrong item

"I ordered a bed cover for my truck. Product arrived wasn't what I ordered. I called them and was told a return label would be sent to me. Person I dealt with was nice. Received a call tag the following Tuesday. It was over 2 weeks after initial order before I got what I needed. Would avoid ordering from this company again."

Share RealTruck's store rating

RealTruck is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RealTruck is not a merchant member
RealTruck does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!