ReTechTV (Retechsales.com) Reviews - retechtv.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.33/10 68 reviews

ReTechTV (Retechsales.com) is a merchant member
ReTechTV (Retechsales.com) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

"I am very unsatisfied, my experience was horrible. I bought a main board for $ 102.24 and they ship to me a wrong item. Today already passed 14 days and nobody gave me a solution, neither correct intem nor money back. Someone of RetechTV named Ben Owen wrote me an e-mail but anything else. Now I say to RetechTV please be honest return my money.
Gabriel Olivera from Miami, Fl
04/03/2014 Finally after many days and many mails inquiring for the part that never came, they refunded may money. That is a very important thing , despite delays they demonstrated that are a honest company. Now the only thing that remain is they to send me a label to return the wrong part because I don´t need it and is not mine.
Gabriel Olivera, Miami, FL

"Our old 42" Vizio Plasma suddenly stopped powering up and I was reluctant to replace it if it was a simple fix. I'm not a techie and don't even own a multimeter but I opened up the back to see if I could find an obvious problem - (burnt, swollen, leaky capacitor or something). Nope. Figuring it was likely something on the power board I ordered one from ReTechTV because I liked that they offered returns without restocking fees for mis-diagnosed problems. So, by offering a fair price and generous return policy I felt comfortable taking a chance on fixing the TV rather than trashing it.

The power board did not solve my problem so I called ReTech to get an RMA number. I had no problem getting through and Ben did not hesitate to issue an RMA number for the return.

What he did then was go above and beyond, totally exceeding what I thought would be the scope of the phone call. He offered to help me diagnose the problem right then over the phone! He advised that it was likely the main mother board, so I took another shot - and he was right! My TV is right as rain and I couldn't be happier with the service and prices I received from ReTechTV!

I was literally minutes away from listing my TV in the free section on Craigslist and biting the bullet of spending $500 on another TV (at tax time!) when Ben went out of his way to offer me another possible solution. I appreciate his interest in providing advice, the fast shipping and the good prices. I would definitely recommend ReTechTV

"I have a 42" plasma tv that wasn't working. None of the tv repair places in Lincoln could find the circuit board I needed. I finally found it here. The price was very reasonable so I bought it. Surprisingly it was shipped the same day! I got the circuit board a few days later and now my tv works great. Im very happy with how this company handled my order and got it to me in a timely manner. I would recommend everyone buy from them."

Rating 8/104/5

"This is a rather complicated review of ReTechTV and entails several facets of the company/ordering process and customer service. First the website is not the cleanest or easiest to navigate yet is usable. The particular TV power supply board I was looking for was not in stock so I filled out the form to be contacted when it was available. Within two weeks ReTechTV contacted me with an automated email stated the board was in stock. I promptly ordered and selected 2 day shipping. After 3 days i had not received a tracking number or status update on the item so I called the provided number with no response and left a message. After an additional two days of no response I began to call quite frequently hoping to speak to someone with no avail. After 3 additional days of calling I finally got a hold of someone (Ben was the name I believe) he looked into my order and found it had not shipped yet. He took personal responsibility for the mistake and overnight-ed the part to me as a means of reconciliation. 16 hours later I had the board on my doorstep in Seattle (impressive!) The power supply itself was rather surprising, I understand the parts are not new and actually read the description of parts supplied on the ReTechTV website, with that said I expected a clean lightly used TV power supply board, unfortunately the board was very dirty/dust covered and encrusted and I doubt had actually been tested. After a quick cleaning I installed the board in my TV and its good as new. To sum up the review, the Website is difficult and confusing, the customer service is very difficult to get a hold of but when you do they give outstanding and honorable service, and the parts are not the cleanest/best out there but at roughly half the price of the completion are a great deal. With a little more research and assurance i would buy from ReTech TV again. "

"Been trying for over a week to get a RA number to return a power supply board that I did not need. Been calling and also sending them emails. No responce from them on either. This company is terrible and I will never buy from them again."

"horrible horrible company. I bought a bad board and tried to contact them three times over a weeks time and nobody will answer me. I spent 168 dollars and you think the would at least tell me something. no sorry, no how can i help or no screw you. Ben e-mailed me asking my order number and tv model then nothing. Im totally fed up and could spit fire at this point. I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy."

"I was a first time user of Re Tech TV parts and the experience started out disappointing but ended up well. Ben Owen worked with me via email to resolve a TV issue I was having and it turned out that I had received a defective PCB from ReTech. During the following days and weeks, Ben took seriously ill and my PCB issues and resolution fell thru the cracks. When he had finally recovered and returned to work, he wasted no time to assist me with a refund and an apology for the failed module. I had written a bad review and am now retracting that review as it is inaccurate. Ben Owen and ReTech TV are standup folks who will do everything in their power to assist you and try to make things right. In this day and age, that is a rare business quality and because ReTech is this kind of business, they get my "5-Star" rating and my heart-felt apology for assuming the worst before all the facts were in. Thank you again, Ben and I hope to do business with you again someday!"

"Excellent experience with Ben and ReTechTV.com. It's not often you come across a company that really cares about their product and customers anymore, but this company is now at the top of my list for TV parts and supplies.
I knew that my TV problem was a main board and had previously received two other replacement main boards for this TV from two other so called reputable companies (same board) and both were bad boards when I got them. They didn't seem to care that the boards they sent were bad and charged me a restock price. If they are bad boards why a "restock" price? Next unsuspecting customer step right up to get ripped off.
ReTechTV was much much different! They assured me that the part came from a TV with a totally different problem (broken screen) and that if my problem was my main board it should fix it, which it did. Working with the people at ReTechTV was just a better experience all around than I have seen for a long time. I'm retired military so my positive comments and opinions of companies today don't come lightly. ReTechTV has shown me something I haven't experienced from USA companies for many years, American pride in its product and honesty with their customers!
I personally won't work with any other supplier without checking with ReTechTV first!
Mac

"I purchased a power board for my Hisense 55" LED TV. Ben helped confirm that this was most likely the problem. Telephone support was outstanding. The power board was packaged well, it arrived quickly, great price, and was returnable if it didn't work. Twenty minutes after the board arrived our TV was working again! I recommend ReTechTV. Great experience!"

"Retech is a good company to deal with --they have the parts I have needed and have fast shipping and give a discount to dealers. I will deal with them again."

Rating 4/102/5

"Ordered a powered supply board for my Samsung plasma and it fixed the problem. Retech processed and shipped order quickly. Only issue is board arrived banged up in the corners and is obviously used or refurbished. Though the board works I was disappointed as I thought I was buying a new part. There was no indication that part was used or reconditioned on seller's site."

"I had some impossible parts to find for some Flat Screen TV boards and Ben was more than helpful in recommending some alternate parts available on his site. I ordered them, received them promptly, installed them and everyone is happy!

Thanks Ben... You Guys at ReTechTV are Awesome!

"After sending the wrong item I emailed them and they replied immediately and resolved my issue in a matter of days. The tech was very cooperative and pleasant. I was very pleased with the service and willingness to repair the order. I would definitely do business with them again!"

"Good Morning!

I just wanted to tell you that I received my order and thank you. Also, it was very nice experience to have called, placed my order and it was done in a pleasant & speedy fashion. I received my correct order in a few days, I'm happy and greatly appreciate it! If I need something again I'll be sure to contact you or refer you to a friend.
Carla
Have a great day!

"The customer service was great and they were very helpful as I tried to diagnose and repair my own TV.I would refer them to anyone who was trying to do it themselves!"