Stores > ReStockIt.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.93/10 6.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.72/10 4.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review ReStockIt.com by clicking a star below.

2017-04-26

Love ReStockit.com

"very quick and efficient service..."

Restock

"Ordered my water got it in a couple of days"

great pricing

"We were paying for a company to come in and clean and provide all of the supplies... it was getting costly and we found that buying them online was way cheaper and ReStockIt.com had exactly what we need for a great price!"

2017-04-25

took to long to get my item

"took a extra week to get my iteam sorry guys but I'm looking somewhere else faster"

Not happy.

"ordered 2 air guns. Still waiting on second one."

JamesHoward's Avatar

Horrible

"The ordering was fine. The delivery was not. UPS Ground said they would deliver between 6am and 5pm. and they needed a signature. I was not there when they made there 1st attempt. I got a call saying they would deliver it in two days but because I missed the 1st delivery I would have to pay shipping charges. I told them to return the package. I then called ReStockIt and talked to a rude customer sales rep. I explained the problem and told him I wanted a refund. He said once the package was returned they would issue a refund and hung up. There was no sorry for the problem, is there anything we can do to fix this, please give us another try, Nothing, just hung up. Not even a good bye.
Needless to say This was my first time and last time I will use ReStockIt

J.D. Howard

Birthday bracelets

"I had 4 birthdays coming up in my class and only 1 birthday bracelet left! Thanks to you guys, everyone was able to get a special bracelet! Very quick delivery and happy kiddos!"

2017-04-25

great service, great prices, and great products

"No issues. Fast, friendly service; reasonable, efficient. I had my order within 2 days. "

2017-04-23

Bad packing

"The bottles leaked into the box because of bad packing"

2017-04-21

Great price and fast shipping

"We have ordered from Restockit for years for our businesses. We do not have time to travel to shop for bulk items. The convenience, customer service, speed of orders being filled and shipped is phenomenal. Very satisfied with Restockit!"

Prompt

"Order came with in a few days.
Very fast and got a confirmation email.products are sturdy

Happy customer

"Second time ordering ..Delivery is fast..only thing the bottle need to be more secure in box..post office doesn't care.."

They cancelled my order

"I ordered because they had a competitive price and a small coupon code so I figured I would try them out. After a week, they cancelled my order because supposedly it wasn't available (although it was when I ordered?) and apologized by giving me the same coupon code (a whopping 5% off)?!?!? Then when I returned to their website the item that I wanted to buy was there... so why didn't I get it? Makes no sense. Very disappointing."

Bad Credit Card Security

"My order needed to be delivered to an address other than the credit card billing address. Okay, I understand that can be an issue. But---the only way they would deliver was for me to give ALL information including security code & billing address BY FAX!! No way was I going to have that info floating around. Harold said "Fax it, or cancel the order."

I cancelled. Buyer beware of how companies treat you credit card info!

2017-04-20

So very sadden that you've misrepresented the product and there was no recourse

"Ordered a brand-named product Tork hand paper towels...the advertised measurement and product was a false advertisement by restockit. It didn't come close to fitting the dispenser, but worse the towel was so hard, and non-absorbent, that I couldn't use it for anything but outside repair or yard work. I feel like someone robbed me. I contacted restockit customer non-service for a solution, and they told me there was nothing they could do, since we opened the package of papertowels received (how else would I find out it was the wrong product and unuseable???)
We are a business and I have wasted our money purchasing from restockit!!!!!!

I contacted Tork directly and they advised me to report restockit to the Better Business Bureau and I absolutely will!

Unfortunately whoever's business practice it is to treat their customers this way, should know that you will not have a profitable business for long, by misleading the consumer. If I could've rated restockit lower than a 1 star, I absolutely would :( very discouraged.

Share ReStockIt.com's store rating

ReStockIt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ReStockIt.com is a merchant member
ReStockIt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,410 merchant members.