Product & services pricing Rating 6.95/10 6.95/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.34/10 7.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.34/10 7.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10

"First time buyer and satisfied totally. "

"When I began searing for guest towels, I had hoped to be able to get some with a musical motiv, but I couldn't find any; so I looked for a good bargain of paper guest towels, and the pack of 100 with a quite reasonable price filled the bill. I was pleased that a tray to hold the towels was also available, so I ordered it as well."

"One of the items ordered was not described correctly. I had ordered the medium point Uniball Signo pens, and was given the Bold point which I cannot use. The stock number was correct but the description was incorrect, and since I go by description (because I haven't the foggiest notion what the stock numbers are to products), I was sent incorrect product. I put in a text complaint Friday and am awaiting a response."

"Yeah! Clean dishes - thank you for carrying this product."

"Great expedient service. Product was exactly as described. Very pleased and will shop here again."

"Everything was packed well. I'll be using a more reliable address, to reduce confusion, but it would help if people would ask, is this shipping method okay before just sending it."

"Internet search was easy, I found what I wanted at a fair price, and received it quickly and in good condition.
I will use Restockit again for my future office supply needs.
Thanks

"Incredibly fast shipping, product was exactly as described & a great price! Thanks so much!"

"Always prompt/complete service. If order personally called in, exceptionally courteous/helpful. Return, return, return customer"

"I was extremely happy with the quick delivery but the package (a box of 64 bags of potatoe chips) was left ontop of ant pile and the majority of the shipment was ruined."

"very easy just click, and you are done. Five days or so the big brown truck will stop at your house. thanks"

"Quiet service. Arrived when expected. Great customer service on the online chat."

"Quick delivery!

Thanks!!!

"Exactly as promoted, fast delivery"

"Shipped promptly and arrived quickly. Easy to order from Restockit.com"

ReStockIt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ReStockIt.com is a merchant member
ReStockIt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.