Stores > ReStockIt.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

Great place!!

"Loved being able to get all my sons needs at one place! Thanks!!"

2016-07-25

"Site was easy to order from and items were delivered before expected. Thank! I will order from you again. "

It Worked

"Worked great. product worked just they said it would and did a good job. "

2016-07-24

Great price and right on time!

"Found exactly what I wanted at a great price and within a couple of days it was at my doorstep. Thanks!"

2016-07-23

Got it

"It was as I ordered and what I expected."

2016-07-22

Empty canisters, empty promises!

"Well, the product was delivered quickly and on schedule as promised. But on delivery, a strong odor of bleach came with the box as I picked it up off the front porch. On opening the box, I discovered that two of the three canisters of wipes had their lids off and any extra fluid had drained out into the box. Hard to believe the delivery driver didn't notice that! The smell was very obvious! Sure, I could return the product; but why the hassle? I'll just NEVERTHELESS purchase from this company again!

2016-07-22

awesome store

"love this site. It has the best prices and fast shipping!"

2016-07-19

"Everything was as expected except for the shipping. I guess everything is housed in separate warehouses across the country. Only charged 1 UPS shipping but came in 3 separate packages. One was a shoe size box with just a 1/4" x 3/4" x 1 1/2" box of erasers, another was just 1 mechanical pencil and then one with 4 pens, 1 mech. pencil & 3 leads."

Great

"It was awesome! Delivered very quickly"

Restocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Easy and fast! No problems at all."

Free, Fast and DRY

"I only need a few items from ReStockIt but what I need is hard to find elsewhere so I stick to what works. They ship free (my orders are always over the $150), they ship fast and because what I need is paper goods, specific ones, now we are dry again. LOL I'm sticking with what works... ReStockIt.com"

2016-07-18

Very easy and priced right

"I was happy to see how easy it was to order off of the Restockit.com site and how quick they were to supply me with the shipping information. I will be happy to refer this company to all of my colleagues and friends."

Amazing Service!

"Great prices...and delivery so fast I was amazed! Will definitely use this company again!

Thanks!

Great Stuff!

"Loved all my things. All were delivered in mint condition and on time. Could not ask for better service."

Just a hint of purple

"I needed just a hint of purple paper for invoicing ... all other places I checked only had a harsh tint ... ReStockIt has the perfect shade of paper!"

Share ReStockIt.com's store rating

ReStockIt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ReStockIt.com is a merchant member
ReStockIt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.