Stores > ReStockIt.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

2017-01-11

Excellent

"Thank you for the quick and complete delivery."

This review was modified by k_reyes on January 13 2017 03:45:03 PM

2017-01-10

Customer service rocks!

"Placed an order, dispatch miss-interpreted the order quantity so was delivered a short order. Customer service sorted it and received the remainder of the order within two days! "

This review was modified by hargan on January 12 2017 04:15:02 PM

2017-01-09

Perfect for all our needs

"Great selection,great product,great service and super fast delivery."

2017-01-08

I've looked for this screwdriver for years!

"So happy to find this basic two headed screwdriver. I have searched for it for years and consider it the one tool I can't live without. I'll be buying more soon. Thanks!"

2017-01-06

Love this dispenser

"I love this soap dispenser. I ordered it to replace the two that I bought in 2014. It is very convenient."

2017-01-06

WWBA

"Everything ordered came in the expected time and the prices were within reason!"

2017-01-05

Fast delivery but poor notification

"I was very pleased with the product and the price of my order. It arrived quickly as stated when I ordered it. However I was VERY disappointed with the fact that I continually checked for updates on my order to know when to watch for it, the product arrived without any notification. Therefore it sat outside In the weather for a few hours. Then I believe it was 2 days later I received the tracking information for my order. That told me it was already delivered.. so I believe that is something that could be greatly improved!! "

2017-01-05

ReStockIt ROCKET!

"SO fast - I ordered at 11am and items arrived the next day by 2pm at no additional charge!

Great packaging, everything as advertised. Will definitely order again

2017-01-04

"The box was pretty damaged and quite a bit of the toilet paper's wrapping was partially off the rolls. Poorly packaged."

Dis-appointed Delivery

"Very disappointed with shipping. My package was delivered to 17 Paula Drive instead of 17 Barbara Drive BY FEDEX. An 85 year old homeowner located at the wrong address was kind enough to drive over to my house to deliver the package that I ordered from ReStockit. FAST DELIVERY BY FEDEX TO WRONG ADDRESS. "

Breath of fresh air

"Thank you sooo much for always having this product in stock (air sponge) and for a very reasonable price...it really helps to keep my basement smelling fresh and not like a basement at all and at work it helps to keep the nursing facility to smell its best thanks again."

This review was modified by jadolla5 on January 04 2017 05:04:14 PM

2017-01-04

"Fast delivery and great product!!"

The Best !!!!!

"website for supplies. D. Storch"

2017-01-03

Right on time

"My first time using ReStockit was a huge success. I needed a large order of tablecloths for an event planned for the week after New Year's. What I didn't know was that many suppliers take several weeks off from early Dec. to Jan. 2. ReStock was there for me, able to fill my last minute order in a timely manner. I'll be back!"

2017-01-02

"Easy ordering and quick delivery!"

Share ReStockIt.com's store rating

ReStockIt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ReStockIt.com is a merchant member
ReStockIt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,451 merchant members.