Stores > ReStockIt.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

2016-08-22

"Items come in separate shipments which is not ideal as they're often delivered on separate days but ordering is easy and the ability to filter results makes finding the desired item easier."

2016-08-22

Order

"Usually we receive our goods in a day or two. We still have not received half of our order a week later."

2016-08-21

"Will definitely order from this site again "

2016-08-21

"I just started my cleaning business and was tired of ordering my supplies and getting them throughout a three week time period. Very frustrating when customer service stated my order would be here in 2-3 days and it took almost a month. My boyfriend found Restock it and I am very happy with this company. When they told me 2-3 days on delivery, I was in shock when my entire order (which included close to 10 boxes) was delivered the very next day! Thank you and I will be returning to Restock it again very soon. "

Perfect Pumice Product

"Received product as described in a fast and efficient manner. Quality product from a quality retailer!"

2016-08-20

Smells like a normal room again

"Room had a stuffy Icky smell from day we moved in even with keeping windows open . Within minutes when I re entered there was absolutely NO odor absolute pleasure , no need of incense or air spray anymore . Thank you ! "

2016-08-19

"Mostly very good, but selection was limited. "

Delivery issues

"No delivery notifications. Partial order delivered so far with no notice of when balance will be delivered. "

Funny you should ask because Restockit did in fact NOT Deliver

"Over a week later and not one update on shipping status out of stock status..Nothing."

2016-08-19

"Awesome.exactly what i ordered.super fast delivery.will be ordering again.."

2016-08-18

"Very good and fast service, I always order for restockit. A+"

2016-08-18

Great product! Needs a slight improvement to shipping method

"I love the pink cupcake/cake boxes I order from ReStockit... They make my product really stand out. :) If I could offer a suggestion to improve shipping: several times now, I have ordered boxes and they have been shipped directly wrapped in clear plastic. During shipping, the plastic inevitably tears in places and the edges and top and bottom boxes can get dirty. Please consider shipping in a box or with an extra layer of plastic to prevent this! Thanks!"

Quick, amazing service

"Thanks ReStockIt for such quick delivery. You came through in a pinch!"

2016-08-17

Very satisfied

"Every thing went smoothly. My first time ordering and was very impress. Got my order very quickly. I rate restock it five stars."

2016-08-17

Great price

"Was disappointed that it did not have the holders on the side to slip in the paper plate in place. But can't complain for the price. Also wish they were a little more firm. But they are not to flimsy."

Share ReStockIt.com's store rating

ReStockIt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ReStockIt.com is a merchant member
ReStockIt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.