Stores > ReStockIt.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2016-05-04

"I am satisfied with the product but both times I placed an order it took approximately two weeks to arrive."

Received order next day

"Was concerned about getting order before I ran out of receipt paper. It was delivered the very next day and shipping was free"

Shipping Disasters

"Nearly every package that I ordered from this company was damaged because liquid items were not properly sealed/secured. You would think they would place tape on the tops of their liquid items for additional security. Instead, some items were placed in a bag to catch excess liquid and prevent the shipper from returning the packages. Even the replacement packages were leaking. I tried another time and they sent less items than expected, then again refunded me because they were out of stock. And don't bother with customer service by phone because whomever she is, she is kind of rough. They have great deals but brace yourself because you get what you pay for."

I Wanted It; You Had It!

"I had not been able to find those wonderful uni-BLX Black Ink Infused with Color pens in several Chicago area shops when I came upon "ReStockIt.com." Hurray! Not only did they have the four colors I was used to, but also, an additional color - brown. And the service was outstanding. Another Hurray! "

lots of paper towels

"everything I ordered came, soon, and was what I wanted. Thanks"

2016-05-04

"Love these bags, use these for everything from packing to storing things!! Fastest shipping ever!"

2016-05-04

Quick response just as shown

"Quick response item was as shown.great product"

First time experience

"Very fast and accurate. They shipped on time came w different boxes. Will order again"

2016-05-03

Unbelievable Service

"Order came sooner than I expected. Excellent service."

2016-05-03

Why should i have to pay for a return?

"This will be my first and last time using you guys for my company. I made a mistake and ordered the wrong product and not I'm stuck with a 15% restocking fee. Not to mention the cost to send it back. What a joke!!"

Promt Response

"Excellent customer service."

2016-04-29

"very happy with the service I recieved"

new place to shop

"Everything about ordering and shipping went great but the aprons that I ordered were a little thinner than I expected but they are still useable and worth the very low price, I was just hoping they were going to be the same as the ones we currently use."

2016-04-28

I got it from a neighbor!

"My order was dropped off at wrong address ,luckily he was an honest neighbor and bring it to me, delivery was very fast!"

2016-04-28

Speedy delivery - Great customer service

"Received delivery within one day. Also, got a call from ReStockit customer service to see if there was anything else they could do to provide great service. Very good follow-up customer service especially for an on-line company."

Share ReStockIt.com's store rating

ReStockIt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ReStockIt.com is a merchant member
ReStockIt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,609 merchant members.