Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.98/10 6.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.98/10 6.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.77/10 5.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10

"I am very Dissatisfied with their service."

"Good quality products at VERY reasonable prices. I have looked for affordable boxes of this size everywhere. Very, very pleased."

"Ordering was very simple, and the item I needed came within the week. I plan to use ReStockIt again."

"Found the product I was looking for at a reasonable price. The check out was quick and I received my order in the mail the next day! Doesn't get any easier than that!"

"Fast and accurate. Shipping was on time and quick. "

"Item 200 PC (portion cups) was ordered. What was received was 200PCL (portion cup lids). When re-ordered (now getting down to the wire on our deadline) I was assured the portion cups would arrive in time. A delivery DID come in time but what was delivered? Two more cases of 200PCL. Rose was very helpful with the first snafu, Corey was also helpful with the second but we ended up paying more to buy at a local store so that we could insure that we had the supplies we needed for a fundraising event. -- NOTE: The shipping list on both orders stated "200PC" so someone at the warehouse can't read or assumed 200PC and 200PCL were the same thing."

"Came very quickly and exactly what I ordered!"

"website easy to shop, fast shipping, and the product was not damaged (very happy about that). Thank you and yes we will be returning customers"

"I am so glad to work with Restockit very fast and great service . thank you ! "

"I bought stemless wine glasses and was very impressed on the quality of the glass."

"Delivered in a timely manner.."

"Fast service and good prices. "

"Very quick service. Thank you"

"After placing a rush order I received an immediate response informing me of the lengthy order time for some of my items. I was then able to make a quick decision to keep part of my order and place the other portion with another vendor. Thanks for the quick and super helpful response! Opening a new business this week doesn't allow me any extra time."

"Fast Shipping.........................................................................................."

ReStockIt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ReStockIt.com is a merchant member
ReStockIt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.