Stores > ReStockIt.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

Exactly what we wanted

"We got our shipment of colored pencils in time, and they were all sharpened and ready for coloring."

Happy with purchase

"Purchase works well for my restaurant and my staff are happy using it."

2016-05-24

Say Delivered PaperTowels Don't Think so Home All the Time!

"Ordered paper towels 5/15/16 no paper towels in 2-3 days but took my money ,Paid PayPal ! Call 5/22/16 was told delivered 5/16/16 to my front porch hmmmm I BABYSIT home all day.But then have e-mail was shipped the 5/16/16 ,so didn't know they could be shipped & delivered in same day lol Hope I get my paper towels soon !!!!!"

2016-05-23

"Very Happy. Just what I was looking for. And needed."

Great deal!

"This will work perfectly for our rental property/vacation home! So glad we found it!"

Fast and easy!

"Realized that we were out of this item and saw an ad for ReStockIt.com and am so glad I did. I had my order a day before the scheduled delivery date and I was under budget!
Thanks.

Unusable at delivery

"Just as I got an email invite for this review the UPS truck came up the driveway with the last of my order. It was the pizza boxes we needed on Friday but today is Monday. That was the 5th delivery for a 6 item order. We placed the order only for the 'clearance' pizza boxes but they arrived 'UNUSABLE'. I wish I could post a picture on here but you try to picture, 50 pizza boxes loosely wrapped with thin wrapping plastic, ends open and blackened from exposure, being dragged, etc. Both packages of 50 were the same condition. How many contaminants have these 'food service containers' been subjected to in their 3000 mile journey from Portland, Oregon??? It would be criminal for us to put food into one of these boxes! They should change their name to TossIt.CON !!!"

Fast Fast Fast Delivery

"Did I say fast delivery, yes I did~"

2016-05-23

Only received half my order.. ????

"First time user. Placed my order for 2 cases of a natural shower clener and received confirmation of my purchase. Email confirmed shipment was on the way, then second email days later stating only 1/2 my order was sent because they were out of stock. I ordered 2 cases because shipping ($8.95) was the same on one case or two cases, reducing the cost per unit price. Unfortunately, there was no reduction in shipping and I was offered a 5% coupon off my next order. Refund was promptly applied."

2016-05-21

"Thanks for a fast and great order! "

Quick shopping trip.

"It is so refreshing to find what we need without leaving our homes/offices. In our busy world, we are always looking for ways to make our lives easier and within our set budget. Thanks for a great shopping experience."

2016-05-20

Received my order within 3 days!!!

"My order was processed and shipped and received within 3 days. Very satisfied with speed and accuracy of ReStockIt and they will continue to have my business."

Awesome Service

"Absolutely the BEST pricing and very quick delivery. Would recommend to anyone."

Fast delivery

"I ordered it on Thursday afternoon and the package was at my home Tuesday by noon."

2016-05-19

Delivers more than you ask ;)

"Good job guys ! Received more than I order :)) Excellent !"

Share ReStockIt.com's store rating

ReStockIt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ReStockIt.com is a merchant member
ReStockIt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.