ReStockIt.com Reviews - ReStockIt.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.36/10 1,608 reviews

ReStockIt.com is a merchant member
ReStockIt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,608)

"Easy to order and received within the 3-5 business days. Very satisfied with the services and products. We will definitely use the website again."

"easy order, fast delivery"

"My order came in 2 shipments- I could hardly believe it when the UPS guy delivered my first box only one day after I ordered! Shocked and happy!! The rest arrived only 2 business days later. WOW. Free and fast shipping- I love it! "

"First time using this website and was very impressed. Received my order very quickly-ordered on a Friday, received on Tuesday! "

Rating 8/104/5

"Fast and easy! Will return."

Rating 4/102/5

"Driver did not provide notice of arrival. He did not have a way to bring in the cabinet (hand truck, dolly, etc .). We eventually asked our maintenance guys to bring job the cabinet and deliver it to the specified office. "

"Easy ordering, quick delivery ~ A+++"

"excellent prices, speedy delivery"

"Very low prices and extremely fast standard shipping."

"My order arrived on time and everything packaged secure."

"Great experience with all the items I have purchased through Restock IT."

"Very fast shipping and quality "

"Great customer service and efficient."

"I am glad that we promptly received our order and were given only 1 shipping charge even though the item was sent in three shippments"

"Amazing! Over half of our delivery arrived in less than 24 hours and the remainder arrived the following day. As a small non-profit business with limited resources we are thrilled to have ReStockit.com as a viable resource for our supplies. "