• ReStockIt.com ReStockIt.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Great company and service all the way!"

"Came quickly and was exactly what I wanted."

"Very satisfied, delivered items promptly, well packed, and exactly what I wanted. Thank you."

"Placed two orders and said shipping for both was 2-4 business days...it's been 5 and no orders yet"

"I live in Portland Oregon my shipment arrived 2 days after I placed it excellent I'll use them from now on and they were cheaper then the box door OfficeMax Accentra."

"I ordered and they delivered"

"I was very satisfied with my order and delivery. I definitely will reorder from restockit.com"

"Ordering on the website was good and prices were excellent. The delivery was AWFUL! The two case of paper I ordered are so beat up, it's shameful. I ordered 3 boxes of paperclips which were tossed in with something else I ordered and there were three balloon fillers, that's it, no other packing to keep the items in good shape. Well, one of the boxes of paperclips opened and they were all over the carton and they were falling out of the carton as the UPS man shook the carton. Okay, each box of paperclips cost 36 cents, but that's not the point. I have to use the same word again......SHAMEFUL packing and delivery!"

"the item came in perfect condition, no problems"

"No problems, great service!"

"I loved that the items were delivered so quickly. :)"

"Pricing was great; toner cartridges arrived faster than I expected; and no complaints about anything."

"Fast shipping!! So pleased!!"

"Quick delivery of our order. Thanks!"

"The webpage indicated our order would be DELIVERED by 3/20/2015.

It was SHIPPED on 3/20/15 and still has not been delivered. As near as I can determine, it will appear on 3/26/2015.

I can do a whole lot better with other vendors, like Uline and Office Depot. Done with you unless someone else is paying.

Share ReStockIt.com's store rating

ReStockIt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ReStockIt.com is a merchant member
ReStockIt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.