Stores > ReStockIt.com

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

Promt Response

"Excellent customer service."

2016-04-29

"very happy with the service I recieved"

new place to shop

"Everything about ordering and shipping went great but the aprons that I ordered were a little thinner than I expected but they are still useable and worth the very low price, I was just hoping they were going to be the same as the ones we currently use."

2016-04-28

I got it from a neighbor!

"My order was dropped off at wrong address ,luckily he was an honest neighbor and bring it to me, delivery was very fast!"

Speedy delivery - Great customer service

"Received delivery within one day. Also, got a call from ReStockit customer service to see if there was anything else they could do to provide great service. Very good follow-up customer service especially for an on-line company."

2016-04-28

Staples easy button did not work

"We ordered roles of paper for our blue print printer at Staples. They didn't have it in and cancelled our order without notifying us. I found the paper on ReStockIt.com. I had the paper the next day. Now that was easy...."

Great service!

"Exact products I expected and very fast delivery!"

Fresh as a daisy!!

"Not only did I get my air sponges quickly and for a great price......my house is now fresh as a daisy!!
Thank you Restockit!!!

Don't trust

"I would not recommend this company. Do not trust them. I ordered two vacuums at a very very low price. I received one vacuum and tracking for a second. I called customer service, and explained to the rep I received one but not both, and the rep became very weird and said oh oh it's back ordered until maybe mid May. I cancelled the order. I got a bad vibe so I went online and they marked the vacuums up, and had them available. So I was lied too. Would not trust ordering from them."

Super Fast

"Order at lunchtime and had it the next day."

On Point

"Product was at my front door pronto. Nice!"

2016-04-27

"Very pleased ordered supplies and had them the next day."

I'll buy here again.

"Good prices and fast delivery on the items that I purchased."

2016-04-26

Great!

"I placed my order one day and then got the shipping notice the next. The shipping notice said that I would get what I ordered the next day! Wow. The only hiccup I had was on the shipping label it did not put the suite number (even though shipping address was correct on shipping notification). I still got my order quick! Would definitely order from again!"

2016-04-26

Bait and Switch....

"I ordered items and paid and then waited two days before receiving an email saying the items I ordered were out of stock and if they could do anything to please email or call. So I emailed them and to this day, I have not received a response. I'm very disappointed with my entire experience. "

Share ReStockIt.com's store rating

ReStockIt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ReStockIt.com is a merchant member
ReStockIt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,612 merchant members.