Stores > ReStockIt.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.13/10 7.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.86/10 4.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10
Voice your opinion! Review ReStockIt.com by clicking a star below.

2017-07-22

Disappointing

"While the price was about right, I was still disappointed. It was almost false advertisement. Here's why. Their images displayed nice boxes with restockit logo on the side. I got some cruddy beat up cardboard with black text on the side. Sad.."

2017-07-20

fast deliver and good prices

"Always good customer service"

2017-07-19

Order was cancelled- Restock unable to fulfill.

"Order was cancelled- Restock unable to fulfill."

2017-07-18

Don't Fall for the FREE SHIPPING!

"My order proudly displayed that it qualified for FREE SHIPPING. When the truck arrived with my 18 cases of bottled water and I explained to the driver the easiest entrance he explained that he had to "call it in" as inside delivery was not specified on his order. I asked how much that would cost and he said he had no idea! I thought surely free shipping meant free shipping! If my hand hadn't been injured I would have carried it from the curb myself! He only rolled it a few feet, with a dolly, into my building...no steps!

I wrote to ReStockIt and received an email explaining that it does say "curbside delivery" somewhere. I haven't found it yet. I am sorry people...free delivery means free delivery unless you specify "free curbside delivery!" It shouldn't be hidden somewhere in fine print AND it should have been clearly visible on the order screen.

ReStockIt: Please make this right!

2017-07-16

Quick shipping, good pricing

"Happy with experience. Plan to use again in future."

2017-07-13

WILSON JONES LEDGER PAGES

"THIS WAS THE ONLY PLACE I COULD FIND THEM"

2017-07-13

ReStockIt.com is great!

"I love ReStockIt.com they always have what I need and the prices are great!"

Ordering Easy

"Use ReStockIt.com to order postage meter ink. It's easy and fast and delivery is excellent. "

HORRIBLE!!!!!

"I made an order online. I checked and it said my order had shipped, but when I tried to track it, I would get order in processing. I called and couldn't speak to a rep, it said leave my name and number and someone would return the call. Never happened. I tried live chat and it was never available. Finally, a week later I get an e-mail asking about my experience so I check again, same information only this time I can live chat. I explain the situation and the rep tells the my card didn't pass address verification and that I needed to check what address my bank has on file. I'm well aware of what address is on file seeing as this is my business account and I constantly use it to order things for my business. He then tells me there is nothing he can do, so I just have him cancel the order. A week wasted for nothing and now I have to go and find someone else to order from."

MaryNicolaro's Avatar

2017-07-10

Prompt and excellent service!

"I have ordered for several months and I am pleased every time. Quick delivery and great products. I plan to continue ordering cause I know that it will be fine efficiently and expediously done!"

2017-07-09

Cascade dishwasher soap

"It was delivered on the day they stated, a great price, and no hassles"

2017-07-06

Great item

"Fast delivery, excellent item and quality. So much cheaper than anybody else...can't wait to shop for more"

2017-07-06

Failed order

"Ordered item shown as 100 sheets paper. 25 sheets arrived. Only when I contacted you did you respond the catalog was wrong and you would refund my money.problem wasI needed bigger number.meanwhile I waited for rest of order putting me in a deadline bind.do not feel you would ever have acknowledged catalog error if I had not contacted you"

2017-07-03

quick delivery

"product greatquality fast"

2017-07-02

wax Dixie cups

"I ordered a box of 100 5ml Dixie cups, and when I recieved them I noticed that the cups were waxy and stuck together. I was looking for the paper cups without the wax on them. I guess I'll use them and maybe will find a better paper cup from another store."

Share ReStockIt.com's store rating

ReStockIt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ReStockIt.com is a merchant member
ReStockIt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,383 merchant members.