• ReStockIt.com ReStockIt.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.97/10 6.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.35/10 6.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"EASY order, FAST shipping, QUALITY product ! The entire process was GREAT !"

"I ordered cookware and had it the next day! Exactly what I ordered! Pleased with my experience!"

"I had just looked at a competitors website before finding restock-it, and was sticker shocked by the shipping cost. So it was your free shipping that was attractive, and the reason i bought from you."

"Product delivered on time and exactly as ordered. Thank you!"

"Fast and accurate delivery."

"Thank you for fast shipping and the option to auto deliver. Great service!"

"I got my oats so fast and they were all in perfect conditioned! Love love love "

"We are still waiting for one part of the order and the packing slip is very confusing.. I will know more when the entire order arrives."

"The order was delivered on time and well packaged. I couldn't ask for more."

"Great customer service. Follow with detail and great hard to find products. Thanks. "

"Easy to place the order, and received very good service..."

"I got my package very fast.l am very satisfied with Restockit.com. Thanks a bunch! "

"Very please to learn about ReStockIt.com - I will definately be ordering most of the office supply, art and computer needs we need from ReStockIt... I don't see any reason to look anywhere else.

I looked into many office supply sites on the internet and none were able to beat ReStockIt prices, the BEST part is the free shipping - If I had to pay shipping charges ( which would make up for the lower prices ), I would probably just stop and get it at the local office supply store.. As long as they offer free shipping,.. I see no need to do that. thanks !

"7 of the frame plastic covers were cracked. The ordering process was simple and quick. However all the order was not in good shape."

"Started out ordering from them for my small business that is now defunc, however, use them for home, church and community groups I am involved in. Use them 75% of the time, but some time search for better prices or free shipping when their prices do not sit right for my budget. They need to watch out for Shoplet. Shoplet is gaining a lot of favor with me. I love the new clearance center for Restocket!!!"

Share ReStockIt.com's store rating

ReStockIt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ReStockIt.com is a merchant member
ReStockIt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.