Stores > ReStockIt.com

Customer service: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2016-02-06

Great shopping experience.

"I ordered a large number of clipboards for guest to use at a baby shower for games and such.
The order arrived very fast! The clipboards are perfect and very good quality.
I am very pleased with my purchase and the service from Restockit!

2016-02-06

The eagle has landed...

"Just like the lunar module. My package arrived on time with superior quality and performed flawlessly"

Speedy Service

"Always fast and easy. Reasonable prices and good selection. "

Fast delivery

"I appreciate the reorder reminders. Very fast delivery."

2016-02-05

"My order was delivered quickly, but it sat in our mail room for a couple days because my name wasn't included on the mailing label or the packing slip!"

2016-02-05

I Finally Found the Right Plates!!!!

"I have been looking to supplement our dinner plate stock for some time now and when I found this site and then found EXACTLY what I need I was thrilled. I placed the order and within just a few days the plates were here, packed VERY well I might add, and are now ready for use. I kept all of the information regarding the purchase so that in the future I can go right to the site, place my order and know that I will have my product within days. I also found the salad plates that compliment our dishes so will be ordering more of those to be able to build up our dishware for service for 250 people!!! Thank you for your fabulous website and service!! "

2016-02-05

Wow! How quick was it delivered!!! I will be using ReStockIt again!

"Thank you so much. I was expecting my order to be delivered in about a week, and it arrived about 45 hours later. I appreciate the fast service and I will be using you again."

Great prices

"Found a great price on color toner."

2016-02-05

"After looking at all the local craft stores and retail stores, i was excited to find the photo album pages on restockit.com. It arrived in the mail quickly and was exactly what I had been looking for!"

Cookies

"The pricing was good and I used my points for free shipping and thought I could use
a second points claim and ask for the cookies and did not receive them. I found out when I went to the free shipping it cancel the cookies. I will know the next time you can only use 1
claim.

2016-02-04

"Good service. Fast delivery. Reasonable prices."

thanks

"Forms were what I ordered, and forms they were.."

Incomparable service!

"ReStockit gets 5 stars for their amazing customer service. I am a repeat customer and ReStockit consistently exceeds my expectations for selection and prompt delivery. Keep up the good work !

2016-02-04

Easy ordering, speedy delivery and good customer follow through

"We were pleased to receive our order quite timely. It was nice as a new customer to receive a follow up call from a representative."

2016-02-04

"Our first order and we were very satisfied."

Share ReStockIt.com's store rating

ReStockIt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ReStockIt.com is a merchant member
ReStockIt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.