RC Planet Reviews - rcplanet.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.17/10 215 reviews

RC Planet is not a merchant member
RC Planet does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I was kinda bummed with my experience.....I ordered Monday morning at 10am, and my estimated shipment is FRIDAY. I live a state apart from the place, so I figured shipping would get to me quick. I didn't think they would take FIVE days to send the thing out. Yikes. "

"Great company to buy from. They have the best prices on the market, a very pro active customer service experience. Have been using them for months now."

"Slowest shipping service ever horrible customer service ...

Payed for express shipping via DHL @ $94 on the 6 jan , get an email telling me that the items wont be shipped until the 11th of jan UMM YEAH thats express shipping ....

Then on the 11th of jan i get an email say sorry but if you want to ship via DHL express you have to pay an additional $115 !!!! LOL yeah no thanks so i payed $94 to ship it via USPS Express its now the 16th of jan and the tracking informs me it was only sent on the 15th which was yesterday

Im so angry at this incompetent useless mob this is the first time ive ever bothered to spread the word ...... THEY ARE THAT BAD !! STAY AWAY SPEND YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!

"I would highly recommend RCPLANET.com I had a few issues with the Gmade rock crawler that the company soon corrected. While I would not recommend the Gmade-the customer service I received was outstanding. Thank you for helping with all of my issues and concerns."

modified review This review was modified by Dmdbe on February 07 2013 11:25:21 AM

"quick shiping arived sooner then I expected"

"I I made the huge mistake and purchased from RC Planet without checking their return policy. You are stuck with what they send you, there are no returns. What they sent me is shocking. In their shipment were damaged items, defective parts, and missing items. All of this in a package that was previously opened and used, but they don't take returns??

Their customer service amounts to a "We don't sell open packages" lie, and "oh you can send us pictures, but there will be no return"...nice.

My best advice is that you find a dealer who stands behind their products, has a real return policy, and does not re-sell items that have already been found to be defective.

Take Care, Happy Hobbies!

""Item as described, fast ship. Would purchase from again. Thanks!"

Corona Del Mar Costa Mesa and Newport Beach

"The process was straight forward, I bought the Brain Deegan Metal Mulisha 450 by ATOMIK, I've had my eye on similar items since, 2003 the price was finally right, the new electronic gyro, brushless motor technology, reliability close to 50% off other advertised prices for identical product and I had Birthday coming up. I went for it and its too much fun @ 43 YRS young I was having a blast. Took it to my local hobby shop and it drew a crowd including managment, one kid that works there tried it and loved it. Rtrr and fast on 2 cell Lipo. Fast delivery awesome product A+ couldn't be happier ! Rob OC CA. "

modified review This review was modified by teakrob on January 14 2013 09:17:22 PM
Rating 8/104/5

"lots of selection fairly easy to navigate site, but the shipping on my first order was very long. Order stuff half week latter showed up same time 1 1/2 weeks after first order."

"very fast shipping very good prices ill do all my shopping for rc cars there "

"RC Planet has a great website, most items listed are in stock. I've only had to call customer service once, and they were extremely helpful. "

"I have ordered before from RC Planet with no issues at all but RC Planet really let me down this time. I had ordered an rc truck as a Christmas gift on 12/19 night with 2 day air shipping which according to RC Planet's holiday shipping schedule I should have received the truck before Christmas. Turns out RC Planet didn't even ship my order until 12/21 thus I received my package on the 26th. The only reason I paid for the extra 2 day shipping charge was to get the truck before Christmas, which RC Planet never followed through with."

Arkansas

"rc planet was very responsive and sensitive to all my correspondence. i highly recommend them great seller!"

"Shipping was fast and everything was as expected"

"Very well packed, delivered on time and all came exactly as I ordered.
Very happy with the bought.