• Razorgator.com

Product & services pricing Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"Purchased World Cup Final Tickets through Razorgator. They emailed me the next day to state that the tickets were not available due to high ticket demand. Clearly they sold my tickets to someone else. "Buy" does not mean purchase. It is a ticket request that Razorgator does not have to honor; despite the fact that you can no longer get out of the "purchase agreement" to buy tickets from a company that guarantees the tickets. Waiting for 24-48 hours to allow this company to look for a better offer left me without tickets to the match."

"The only place I buy my tickets. Always great customer service."

"Never would have thought how easy it was to get tickets this way. Definitely will use Razorgator again."

"Very satisfied. Less expensive price for the same tickets. Deliver as quick as possible. I am a very tough but fair customer. Razorgator delivered. I will highly recommend."

"Tickets were as expected and came the next day , and we had a great time. "

"Delivered tickets on time!"

"Well the prices are a bit misleading. There are cheap until you go to but them and if you don't catch it like me you're stuck with a ticket that you probably could have gotten cheaper from somewhere else."

"Very satisfied with my last purchase!"

"Was looking for tickets last second (02/20/15) for the Daytona 500 (02/22/15). Checked out several sites which had high service and ticket prices. While searching I came across a site called Razorgator. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the tickets I was looking to purchase ( 6 seats in Sec. 175 10th row) were the least expensive on this site, as well as the service charge. I also found a Coupon that would reduce the total price of the tickets by $50.00 if I spent a total of a $150.00 or more. I was a little skeptical so I called customer service and spoke with A male service agent. He was very nice, patient, and professional. He informed me that the seats I was looking to purchase were together, and gave me the seat numbers to confirm that they were together. He informed me that he would honor the coupon, and that he can complete the order while we were on the phone so there would be no confusion. He informed me of the steps that would occur through emails, and that I will be emailed the tickets online to be printed. All happened as promised. Razorgator will definitely be my online site for purchasing tickets in the future."

"My tickets were delivered on time as promised!"

"I ordered my tickets less than 5 days before the actual event and received my tickets quickly. I will definitely look to Razorgator again in the future."

"I was extremely happy with the tickets and service that
I bought. My husband was reluctant because he thinks
I may get ripped off! I was gone when they were delivered so he called me all happy!! I will definitely use Razorgator again. I have SeatGeek on my phone and that is how I got to Razorgator.
Thanks for the prompt service. Game was awesome it was being played on my bday!!

"Very fast service. Ticket was legitimate, not counterfeit. No complaints."

"Excellent offering and delivery."

"Everything was great !! Seats were as promised !"

Share Razorgator.com's store rating

Razorgator.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Razorgator.com is a merchant member
Razorgator.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,850 merchant members.