Stores > Razorgator.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
2017-01-22

Garth Brooks Disaster

"I purchased Garth Brooks tickets through Razorgator for my daughter's birthday. I was told she would meet the "seller" on the day of the concert and she would be given a gift card that would get her into the show. The seller was to be outside the arena at 5:30 for a 7:00 show. The seller actually showed up at 6:15 and, after a terribly disorganized process of distribution of the tickets, she got to her seat at 7:50. Needless to say, I will never go through Razorgator again. "

This review was modified by higgins_andy on January 24 2017 02:00:02 PM

2017-01-19

Order Canceled

"I ordered 3 tickets for me and my family to go to the NFC Championship game in Atlanta from Razorgator. I was told to wait around a day for the order to be confirmed and the tickets to be in my inbox. When the next day came around I received an e-mail informing me my order was canceled due to "high demand". I looked again and saw the same exact tickets I purchased available again from a substantial amount more. Razorgator proved to me it is 100% greed-driven website that does not understand the meaning of market prices. I WILL NEVER USE RAZORGATOR EVER AGAIN TO MAKE ANY TICKET PURCHASES. Absolute nightmare!"

This review was modified by Bosler91 on January 24 2017 12:00:49 AM

2016-12-13

Excellent!

"Fast and in my inbox! Tickets were as advertised, great seats!"

2016-12-10

Never a Problem with Razorgator

"I've used Razorgator for years. Always reliable and fast. But what's with that name?"

2016-12-10

Better than I expected

"Tickets were a great price in a great part of the stadium and my team won. Overall a great experience!"

Great experience!

"I surprised my brother & uncle with tickets for their birthdays. I got them AWESOME seats & needless to say they were MORE than happy! Price was great, seats were great, & they were email SUPER QUICK! "

One ticket didnt work

"Not sure what the issue was, bought nfl Vikings tix, could not get in initially as the tix could not scan. they could not verify one of the tix. We were lucky the agent let us in without the the paper tix not able to scan. Not going this route again."

2016-12-09

"Very easy to navigate the website. No issues with tickets at the venue "

Easy Peasy tickets

"Tickets were exactly as represented and downloaded as promised. "

No hassle

"Purchased my tickets downloaded and printed. I love this website. Please try you will be satisfied."

Support the Hogs

"This is the best site for buying Razorback tickets. They are cheaper, easy to download and no standing in line.

lemon squeezy!

"worked like a charm. bought via seat geek. transaction was smooth and tickets were in my e-mail inbox in a few minutes. seats were as advertised. "

Super fast

"Fast delivery and very easy payment options. Would buy from them again "

2016-12-08

"Great seller who made transaction seamless.

ALWAYS DELIVERS!

"I've been buying from RG for years and the experience is always the same.......I find what I need at a fair price and always have my tickets delivered in a timely manner!"

Share Razorgator.com's store rating

Razorgator.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Razorgator.com is a merchant member
Razorgator.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.