• Address: 4094 Glencoe Ave. Unit A

Product & services pricing Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.57/10 3.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"My tickets were delivered on time as promised!"

"I ordered my tickets less than 5 days before the actual event and received my tickets quickly. I will definitely look to Razorgator again in the future."

"I was extremely happy with the tickets and service that
I bought. My husband was reluctant because he thinks
I may get ripped off! I was gone when they were delivered so he called me all happy!! I will definitely use Razorgator again. I have SeatGeek on my phone and that is how I got to Razorgator.
Thanks for the prompt service. Game was awesome it was being played on my bday!!

"Very fast service. Ticket was legitimate, not counterfeit. No complaints."

"Excellent offering and delivery."

"Everything was great !! Seats were as promised !"

"Great seats and good prices...not disappointed at all!"

"Easy to navigate through the event and seating selection. Easy transaction and delivered on time as promised. I could not ask for better service. My family loved the event and it will be a memory cherished for a lifetime. I will definitely use Razorgator again. "

"Great customer service.
Very good seats at a good price.
tickets arrived on schedule as promised.

"Never used the service before - but purchased NFC Championship game tickets via Razorgator and they delivered everything they promised. "

"Tickets came quickly. Great seats!"

"Thanks for the super bowl tickets. I bought before the playoff and hated the final 2 teams so I sold them and made $11000. Thanks again"

"We had a great view from our seats."

"Bought tickets from Razorgator for the Super Bowl and got screwed! Tickets never came through and Razorgator wouldn’t return calls! Sellers of the tickets you think your buying are posting them on dozens of sites at the same time. EVEN IF THEY CHARGE YOUR CARD THE TICKETS STILL AREN’T YOURS! FIND A SUPPLIER THAT GUARANTEES THE SAME OR COMPARABLE TICKETS NOT JUST A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!"

"I know many people had challenges securing tickets for yesterday's Super Bowl. I've been to other Super Bowls and there has never been as much difficulty getting tickets anywhere as there was this year. I have to say Razorgator was OUTSTANDING to work with for this year's Super Bowl tickets. Mark Bassett was exceptionally helpful last week, particularly when the delivery company misplaced my tickets. Mark personally went to the shipper, helped track down my package and, due to this happening just a few days before the game, Mark arranged for one of his team members to take a red-eye flight half way across the country to deliver my tickets on time for me to present personally to each of my guests. I have never experienced this kind of exceptional service. In fact, it's led me to post my first-ever online review of any business. I am, and always will be, a loyal customer of Razorgator. Mark was terrific and Razorgator went above and beyond during a period of intense pressure. The game, which we enjoyed immensely as Patriots fans, lived up to the billing. Thanks, Mark, and Razorgator!!"

Razorgator.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Razorgator.com is a merchant member
Razorgator.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,905 merchant members.