Stores > Razorgator.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Razorgator.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-19

Horrible do not use

"The tickets we purchased would not scan/ work at the venue, forcing us to purchase more tickets to get through the gates. Such a rip off. "

2017-08-17

Excelente

"100 percent I will buy it again "

2017-08-17

High price and a lot of junk email

"So much junk email. Tickets were good but wish they were cheaper"

2017-08-16

Awesome!

"Quick and painless. Razorgator can easily beat out Stubhub and other major ticket reselling sites!"

2017-08-16

DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM RAZORGATOR

"Bought tickets from them, went to concert, tickets didn't work, could not get into concert. Received refund, but what about the travel expenses/lodging to get to a concert I didn't go to? Horrible and embarrassing experience."

2017-08-14

Great experience!

"On time delivery, tickets as described. I couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you, Would love to do business again. We had a great time."

2017-08-14

Has never failed me yet.

"They have the best prices around. I have 2 of my friends use the website. Very friendly customer service."

2017-08-13

everything went very smooth.

"Experience was great.. Thank you very much.."

2017-08-11

Pretty simple to use and customer service helpful

"I have used several ticket agencies, but Razorgator has become my go to for online ease of use and efficient customer service. Been to several games and concerts this year using their services. I have had a couple of issues with mix ups and unintended double purchases, but a phone call was always enough to make them right. Also, loyal customers are offered regular discounts, which is always appreciated."

2017-08-11

Beltre 3k

"Perfect transaction from the start "

2017-08-04

400 DOLLAR MISTAKE

"Accidentally bought 400 dollars tickets. They wouldn't cancel them when i called"

2017-07-22

Don't use this company!

"Never have I had an experience buying tickets like this ever! First off, my tickets were stolen from my front door after Fed-Ex delivered them. I was never notified from Razorgator that the tickets were being shipped. They would do NOTHING to help me. Over 2 days I spoke to 4 different customer service reps and ALL of them were about as rude as you can get. Long story short, they would do NOTHING to help me even after the venue suggested they could cancel the barcodes on the tickets and re-issue them. Don't buy from Razorgator and save yourself some heartache!"

2017-03-16

Total SCAM

"I would give them 0 stars if I could. I have had a terrible experience with Razorgator since the beginning. They never sent me a confirmation until a requested it months later, they lied to me about Eric Church ticket policies and it's the day of the concert and I still have not received my tickets. I purchased these for Birthday spending almost $250 on 4 tickets, and I was unable to give them as the gift because they are non existent. "Cameron" the so called person who was emailing me just completely stopped replying to me. . I also asked for a gift receipt multiple times to give as the gift until the tickets arrived and they said they sent it but never did. So here I am $250 deep into this situation with no tickets and no reply. Overall a TERRIBLE experience and a complete scam. "

2017-01-22

Garth Brooks Disaster

"I purchased Garth Brooks tickets through Razorgator for my daughter's birthday. I was told she would meet the "seller" on the day of the concert and she would be given a gift card that would get her into the show. The seller was to be outside the arena at 5:30 for a 7:00 show. The seller actually showed up at 6:15 and, after a terribly disorganized process of distribution of the tickets, she got to her seat at 7:50. Needless to say, I will never go through Razorgator again. "

2017-01-19

Order Canceled

"I ordered 3 tickets for me and my family to go to the NFC Championship game in Atlanta from Razorgator. I was told to wait around a day for the order to be confirmed and the tickets to be in my inbox. When the next day came around I received an e-mail informing me my order was canceled due to "high demand". I looked again and saw the same exact tickets I purchased available again from a substantial amount more. Razorgator proved to me it is 100% greed-driven website that does not understand the meaning of market prices. I WILL NEVER USE RAZORGATOR EVER AGAIN TO MAKE ANY TICKET PURCHASES. Absolute nightmare!"

Share Razorgator.com's store rating

Razorgator.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Razorgator.com is a merchant member
Razorgator.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,432 merchant members.