• Razorgator.com Razorgator.com Elite Status
    • Customer Support: 800-542-4466

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

"Thanks for making me fill in this box"

"loved the coupons; great seats; Safe, secure delivery"

"Good prices, quick delivery, no hassles "

"Easy purchase. Prompt shipping. I had no problems. I have used Razorgator.com several times before and it has been great every time. "

"Buying tickets last minute I was nervous. The tickets were exactly what I bought, arrived on time with continuously updated tracking info. Perfect experience, couldn't have been happier! "

"Simple and reliable transaction. Will use again. "

"The tickets were authentic."

"tickets were great emailed in timely manner. Will use again!!!!"

"First time getting tix from site. Another source to use to get tickets."

"Tickets were great. Got delivered on time."

"Grade F- This business is a classic "Bait and Switch" You will be disappointed and waste allot of time. they sold me tickets online and after not getting any confirmation in any form I called and found out that my order had been cancelled- even though the charge was still showing on my PayPal. So they informed me there was an problem with those specific tickets that required a direct charge outside of PayPal! OK I thought so I gave them my credit card info and purchased tickets one row back from where my first order was! The next day still no notice of the order so I call them again and was informed that my ticket purchase was coded in the system incorrectly and are not available at that price! Bear in mind that this ticket order was place by one of their sales people. They then informed me that I could purchase similarly located tickets for 2 1/2 time the price of the first two orders! I can only see this one way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Complete Bull."

"Purchased World Cup Final Tickets through Razorgator. They emailed me the next day to state that the tickets were not available due to high ticket demand. Clearly they sold my tickets to someone else. "Buy" does not mean purchase. It is a ticket request that Razorgator does not have to honor; despite the fact that you can no longer get out of the "purchase agreement" to buy tickets from a company that guarantees the tickets. Waiting for 24-48 hours to allow this company to look for a better offer left me without tickets to the match."

"The only place I buy my tickets. Always great customer service."

"Never would have thought how easy it was to get tickets this way. Definitely will use Razorgator again."

"Very satisfied. Less expensive price for the same tickets. Deliver as quick as possible. I am a very tough but fair customer. Razorgator delivered. I will highly recommend."

Share Razorgator.com's store rating

Razorgator.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Razorgator.com is a merchant member
Razorgator.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,710 merchant members.