Stores > Razorgator.com

• Customer Support: 800-542-4466

Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-08-11

First and LAST time

"I'm always hesitant to try new sites but was optimistic with Razorgator since I just read about them in an article and they had pretty good online reviews. Yesterday I was searching for last minute Drake and Future Tickets, found 4 tickets for a decent price, purchased them and received an email confirmation saying I would have my tickets in an hour. After an hour, still no tickets but I told myself to be patient. Three hours later and just 30 minutes from leaving my house for the concert, still no tickets so I called customer service and was told that my tickets had been sold to someone else and there was nothing they could do for me. Really?? When were they planning on letting me know?! Can you imagine the look on my son's face when he heard that we were NOT going to the concert after I said we had tickets? I scrambled and did end up finding tickets on another TRUSTED site so all ended well. I'll save myself the stress next time and never use Razorgator again!"

2016-08-04

High Demand....?

"After my card being charged and getting a confirmation email I hadn't received the tickets. The next day I emailed them asking about the tickets I was yet to receive and 2 hours later I received email stating that because of high demand those tickets weren't available. That should've happened immediately or don't charge my card. Horrible customer service. Ended getting less expensive tickets, better seats from different company anyway. Regardless, never using Razorgator again!"

2016-02-06

"It gave me exactly what I needed at a good price."

2016-02-01

The best!

"Reliable great tickets reasonably priced. "

2016-01-28

"worked fine every time. Ordered the tickets and they arrived the same day via email."

2016-01-25

Sincerely a dissatisfied customer

"When finding out that Mike Piazza's number will be retired on July 30th, 2016 I wanted to buy tickets for my husband, mother, and myself to attend. I ordered tickets at Razorgator and was charged for the tickets. I received a confirmation that the order has been received. Due to the company being terrible I received another email less than an hour later cancelling my order due to the high ticket demand. The funds had already come out of my bank account. I believe this company is highly unprofessional and uninterested in providing good customer service. This company dropped the order because they thought they could make more of a profit with the tickets that I already purchased. Do not use this company. They have a terrible attitude and are very good at making people angry. "

This review was modified by nattyhiggs on January 25 2016 12:19:24 PM

2016-01-17

"I enjoyed this experience. I would do it again."

2016-01-14

Great service on a decision to go to a concert last minute

"Decided the morning of a concert we wanted to go. Was able to get great seats last minute! "

2016-01-06

"Customer service is always helpful and on their game. Quality of sellers are top notch. Prices are always competitive. Razorgator is the first place I go for tickets."

2016-01-05

"Was quick and easy. Seats were great. Thanks "

2016-01-05

"TIckets were valid, on time, and purchase process was simple and straightforward."

"Fast and great service.

Thank you.

2016-01-05

"Hidden handling fee was absorbadent & coupon for discount didn't work"

2016-01-05

"Tickets were legit and they were purchased for a great price."

2016-01-05

"Very satisfied. First time using Razor Gator. I'll be back. "

Share Razorgator.com's store rating

Razorgator.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Razorgator.com is a merchant member
Razorgator.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,514 merchant members.