• Razorgator.com Razorgator.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Was looking for tickets last second (02/20/15) for the Daytona 500 (02/22/15). Checked out several sites which had high service and ticket prices. While searching I came across a site called Razorgator. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the tickets I was looking to purchase ( 6 seats in Sec. 175 10th row) were the least expensive on this site, as well as the service charge. I also found a Coupon that would reduce the total price of the tickets by $50.00 if I spent a total of a $150.00 or more. I was a little skeptical so I called customer service and spoke with A male service agent. He was very nice, patient, and professional. He informed me that the seats I was looking to purchase were together, and gave me the seat numbers to confirm that they were together. He informed me that he would honor the coupon, and that he can complete the order while we were on the phone so there would be no confusion. He informed me of the steps that would occur through emails, and that I will be emailed the tickets online to be printed. All happened as promised. Razorgator will definitely be my online site for purchasing tickets in the future."

"My tickets were delivered on time as promised!"

"I ordered my tickets less than 5 days before the actual event and received my tickets quickly. I will definitely look to Razorgator again in the future."

"I was extremely happy with the tickets and service that
I bought. My husband was reluctant because he thinks
I may get ripped off! I was gone when they were delivered so he called me all happy!! I will definitely use Razorgator again. I have SeatGeek on my phone and that is how I got to Razorgator.
Thanks for the prompt service. Game was awesome it was being played on my bday!!

"Very fast service. Ticket was legitimate, not counterfeit. No complaints."

"Excellent offering and delivery."

"Everything was great !! Seats were as promised !"

"Great seats and good prices...not disappointed at all!"

"Easy to navigate through the event and seating selection. Easy transaction and delivered on time as promised. I could not ask for better service. My family loved the event and it will be a memory cherished for a lifetime. I will definitely use Razorgator again. "

"Great customer service.
Very good seats at a good price.
tickets arrived on schedule as promised.

"Never used the service before - but purchased NFC Championship game tickets via Razorgator and they delivered everything they promised. "

"Tickets came quickly. Great seats!"

"Thanks for the super bowl tickets. I bought before the playoff and hated the final 2 teams so I sold them and made $11000. Thanks again"

"We had a great view from our seats."

"Bought tickets from Razorgator for the Super Bowl and got screwed! Tickets never came through and Razorgator wouldn’t return calls! Sellers of the tickets you think your buying are posting them on dozens of sites at the same time. EVEN IF THEY CHARGE YOUR CARD THE TICKETS STILL AREN’T YOURS! FIND A SUPPLIER THAT GUARANTEES THE SAME OR COMPARABLE TICKETS NOT JUST A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!"

Share Razorgator.com's store rating

Razorgator.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Razorgator.com is a merchant member
Razorgator.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,841 merchant members.