• Address: 18936 95th Ave N
    • Contact: Info@razordogaudio.com
    • Phone: 763.657.1173

"I ordered a pair of Audeze LCD-3 headphones "used" (open-box, basically new) from RazorDog. I had them sitting in my cart, undecided if I wanted to put forth four figures for a pair of headphones. I received an e-mail saying that they would apply a coupon if I wanted a new pair, since they noticed I had something unpurchased in my cart. That was just the start of the awesome service.

I inquired about the open-box headphones and they were detailed about just using them for a photoshoot and were in mint condition. I bought. They were shipped promptly and arrived just today. They were packed well and even came with the original plastic.

Unfortunately, Audeze must have shipped a faulty cable. No matter. I contacted Brian at RazorDog and he is having Audeze ship me a new one tomorrow. The whole process from "Oh no!" to the e-mail from Brain indicating the new shipment took less than an hour.

RazorDog is not a big company and their service is indicative that they actually care about the products and their customers' happiness with them. I spent over $1500 at a company I'd never heard of and couldn't be happier.

Thanks, Brian!

"Great product at an amazing price. I asked quite a few questions by email and was responded to in literally 5 minutes every time with answers that were bang on. I couldn't have asked for more!"

"Great communication and coordination with RazorDog. Really a pleasure to do business with."

"Absolutely love this company. I trusted the reseller ratings, and I'm glad that I did! They were very helpful, and I was a tough customer. I started by accidentally placing an order for the wrong headphones. I e-mailed their support and within an hour they had responded and changed my order without me having to redo it. The support was quick and helpful. I emailed them requesting a tracking number and they responded back with it within an hour. Great service. Great prices. Will definitely use them going forward; I can't recommend them highly enough!"

"Excellent - factory new item with prompt shipping and helpful communication."

"Great product at a terrific price with super fast shipping. This is the second time I bought from this seller with excellent results. Feel free to contact him directly as he always seems willing to get you what you want at the best price around. Very customer focused."

"Fantastic company. The owner was gracious enough to offer an extremely competitive price, and shipping was quick! Just note that USPS-Priority WILL require a signature-confirmation. So if you're not there to pick up the package, you have to chase it down."

"Excellent price, fast shipping. RazorDog! is terrific."

"great price. ordering was easy, owner offered a coupon code when placing the order."

"Great service from Brian. Couldn't ask for more. "

"Brand new sealed item, good communication, fast shipping via Priority Mail."

"Great communication - extremely helpful, great price :)"

"Go, Dog. Go!
Go, Dog. Go!
I will always use RazorDog! Audio.

"Was a great order, I spoke to the owner and he walked me through everything and even gave a $100 discount. Great job head-fi."

"Brian responded to all my e-mail within 10 mins. He has exceptional customer services, shipped my order quickly. Last but not least, he even throw in an extra OEM cable (which can easily cost $20 if purchase separately!) for FREE!

I am a 100% satisfied customer! Would highly recommended anyone who looking to purchase headphones to get it from Brian!

RazorDog! Audio is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RazorDog! Audio is not a merchant member
RazorDog! Audio does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!