"Extremely dissapointed. I sent payment. They acknowledge receiving it TWO WEEKS AGO. They still haven't shipped it yet. They haven't even responded to my E Mail of two weeks ago. I beginning to think this is a scam. No legitimate business ignores their new cash customers "

"Both the service and quality far exceeded my expectations. The staff seemed to know what I needed before I did. They were knowledgeable, answered every question and were anxious to help in any way they could. I had a terrific experience--the staff not only stuck with the schedule, but exceeded it by miles! The competitive and fair prices will ensure that I come back again and again. The business is located in a great area that is extremely convenient.

modified review This review was modified by coinsandmore on May 16 2013 11:32:46 AM

"I found this guy on Coin talk, with a positive review and feedback from Ray Komka too. Based on that, I placed an order. I chose the 2% discount offered on the website. I also called and talked to him, telling him my order and wanting to make sure there were no problems. That was on 1/3/2013. He said he would set the coins aside, hold the coins until the check cleared, and send the coins. Everything was great!

UNTIL twelve days later when I'm wondering when the coins will be delivered, go to his website, and see that the order status is "Sorry, we have to cancel your order and return your check. Oversold inventory.". That was updated two days ago, but no courtesy even of an email letting me know.

But wait, looking at his website, there are the coins!!! Oh, over 25% increased price.

This guy is a lowlife who wasted my time and chance to buy what I wanted somewhere else. He is definitely NOT a man of his word, and I sure would not trust him. If you want to take a chance on this guy, that's your problem.

modified review This review was modified by kkcoinguy on January 15 2013 07:09:37 PM

"I ordered a roll of twenty 1974 Eisenhower dollar coins to pass out to kids this Halloween. So I wanted pretty coins. I was extremely happy with the quality of the coins. The coins came in a package that was inside three slightly larger packages. So the packaging was excellent. And they shipped out my order fast. I was emailed updates and a tracking number."

Ray Komka Coins Inc. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ray Komka Coins Inc. is not a merchant member
Ray Komka Coins Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!