Rave ReadyCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10

"How in the world does this site have more than 1 star?! My brother and I ordered about $70 worth of rave gear and nothing was delivered. They literally stole money from my account and got away with it. DON'T get anything from this site! NO way to get in contact with them. Trust me I tried many times and in any way possible. They don't want to get in contact with anyone they've already stolen from. But they like to keep sending emails about deals to rub it in your face. NEVER buy from raveready!!! The whole site is a scam and anyone who says otherwise is doing so for the benefit of this company! PLEASE heed my warning. They can and will steal from you and there will be no way to get that money back. HELP take this company down! Spread the word and feel free to write fake reviews warning others about anything I just said. They deserve it for spaming the internet with fake positive reviews. #killraveready"

modified review This review was modified by Ben.jammin on February 07 2015 06:32:10 AM

"I ordered a tutu from raveready and it was never shipped to me because they claim there was no apt number listed on my order. So not only did I not receive my order but I never received a refund so I'm now having to dispute it with my bank. Mistakes happen I understand but it's been the poor communication since I asked for a refund that bothers me. Since I've asked for a refund almost 2 weeks have gone by and I've heard nothing from the company still. I will never order from raveready.com again.

modified review This review was modified by Swats24 on February 06 2015 01:55:23 PM

"Update: I was finally sent my order, and everything was as described. They did claim that I didn't get my order at a normal time because I ordered after Christmas, which is true. But I contacted them a week after placing the order (I just wanted an update), and I did not get a response until the 11th of January.
I will order from them again in the future, but they really need to get a decent phone system (instead of claiming they don't have enough phones, when they actually don't pick up their phone) and they should hire more customer service reps as any company should not make a customer wait over a week to get a response when they inquire about their order.

Other than that, all is now well and I hope my review does not detract anyone from ordering from RaveReady. Just keep in mind that your item may be out of stock even if the site says it is in stock, and that if you message them, you will not get an answer until a week or so later.

modified review This review was modified by theprincessedee on January 16 2015 02:59:03 AM

"I order online quite a bit but I have to say I've never had so much difficulty or stress before ordering from a place . I ordered from rave ready in November to have stuff for new years rave. They are awful at communication l. When I finally got a reply they told me that my stuff would be here before Christmas and most deffs before new years .. waiting waiting waiting I finally get my package today . After the days they said it would be here .
On top of that not all my stuff is there which makes it all the more frustrating ..All I have to say is if anyone thinks of ordering from rave ready don't do it unless you want to fight to even get a reply or email back from them. Awful customer service !!!

modified review This review was modified by Pastelstarr on January 02 2015 04:08:53 PM

"good. a great place to get rave gear"

modified review This review was modified by Hellokitty321 on April 22 2014 03:40:10 PM

"Awesome shipping but unfortunately only received 1 leg wrap. Would still purchase items form them"

"Everything I needed for my Halloween costume was on this site, I had no trouble finding what I needed and the website was easy to navigate. They offer a variety of goods, though their prices can be a bit much for some products. My package came earlier than the predicted date, I had no problems. "

"I oredered over $200 worth of product on October 3rd and cancelled the order today, October 11th. My order was in processing with zero communication. Sure they didn't charge me but they wasted a week of my time. Scratch raveready...its ravenotready."

"Wow, I wish I would've read these reviews before I placed my order last week. I ordered some blue flurries for my Halloween costume. I ordered them last thursday morning. The website says the order can take 3-5 business days to leave warehouse, now I'm getting worried, when I read these reviews. My status says processing. I hope they hurry.I need it by OCt 25th!!! BTW, my item did not read "out of stock" on the site, that is why I went with that item. I'm going to contact them tomorrow via chat, I hope they dont give me the runaround like others on here. I will keep everybody posted!"

"Obsessed with my black fluffies. Absolutely buying another pair to wear before halloween. Everyone kept asking me where I got them!"

"Amazing selection, will be my first choice when shopping for rave related products. No express delivery option though."

"my order got to me within 3 days of placing the order, and everything was exactly as described. i love the extra stickers they sent me! thanks rave ready!"

"I love Rave Ready! It is my go to for rave clothing or costumes. Their products are awesome and what you see is what you get - no tricks or gimmicks. They have everything you need at the lowest prices I could find. Along with their fantastic rave attire, they offer supreme customer service and were able to answer questions I had. Shipping is very quick and the website is easy to use! If you are in need of rave wear or items for a costume, check out Rave Ready and I promise they will not let you down."

"Rave Ready has an amazing customer service team that I've ever had to talk to! I ordered a furry hood, on September 1st. I got an email the next day (September 3rd) saying that it wasn't available along with links to other hoods I might have an interest in
At first, I was discouraged by this, but then later found out that the company was going out of business. Learning this, I chose another furry hood. I got my furry hood on the 6th and couldn't be happier :). Oh, and the customer service isn't a computer, it was an actual person.

"I wore the gear I bought from rave Ready to the night clubs friday and saturday night and people could not help themselves but to notice me photo me and make conversation...."

Share Rave Ready's store rating

Rave Ready is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Rave Ready is not a merchant member
Rave Ready does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!