Stores > Rave Ready

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.65/10 5.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.11/10 5.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.21/10 3.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10

"They provide a great product for a low price, but the site is poorly designed and the support is non existent"

"THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. I placed an order on 9/10/15; it is now 11/11/15 and I still haven't received anything. I have been trying to email and call this company for the past MONTH, but their customer service is atrocious. I never get any response; I don't even think that's a real phone number. I have also tried getting in contact with them over social media, but they just keep deleting my posts. I just want a refund!
Sadly, I doubt I'll be getting my money back from this fraudulent company. But at the very least I can spread my story and hopefully prevent others from going through the same thing. This company should be sued and/or shut down!!!

This review was modified by lovealwaysaleja on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"This place was terrible. I ordered my items on 9/26. and I just received them today 10/27. I needed them for something wicked and I paid extra for shipping so it could get here asap and I just got it.. I tried calling and no one ever answered and then I tried emailing and noone ever replied back. I don't even need the products anymore because I ordered them 3 weeks in advance and it still didn't get here. I am expecting a full refund because I HATE THIS PLACE."

"I ordered a $300 costume over two weeks ago and the website order status still says processing! I have called many times and nobody answers the phone! I have sent several emails with no response! The money has been taken already and I am getting very nervous because Halloween is 2 weeks away!
this company has the worst customer service EVER!!!

"Ordered the black fluffies about 2 weeks ago, just received them and I am in love!!! I already want to order something else. Since it was my first experience with them I wasn't sure at first, but i have been pleasantly surprised because the quality matches the price. I absolutely recommand it to anyone who'd want to make their outfit raves a bit more fun :D"

"Super cute clothes....good prices...and awesome attentiveness and customer service!"

This review was modified by Nicole96 on October 03 2015 11:19:29 AM

"Awesome products at a great price! Customer service is also very helpful if you have any questions. I've bought multiple products from this site and have been happy with everything."

This review was modified by Bernval545 on September 30 2015 04:11:39 PM

"There was good communication. Got a bargain on the OSMxyz. Only waiting on shipping still taking a while with updates on the whereabout of the gloves. Hoping they come in soon :)"

"Had a great sale on a J Valentine hat! Such a bargain. Shipped and arrived in decent timing. I'm completely obsessed with the hat, I wear it all the time. Throughly happy with my purchase and will come back to RaveReady.com soon."

"They sent my item in abtimely fashion and for a good price. Will be a loyal customer for years to come"

This review was modified by xxamilkarxx on September 24 2015 08:50:04 PM

"Pleased with the kaleidoscope glasses I bought, even though I couldn't gauge what time they would arrive.
Liked the 2 pairs of cardboard kaleidoscope glasses and wristband included in my package.
Moderate to good service for my first order from this store.

"I've had mixed feelings about this site. they carry a lot of things which is good. and ive ordered twice from them. the first time i had to wait almost two months for my product. i was pretty upset, especially because i wrote them a few times and got no response. I took a chance and bought from them again, and i got my item within the week.

Overall i wouldnt say they are bad. as long as you dont need your item on a deadline...

"I should have checked the reviews first. This place does exactly what everyone says they do, charge your card and never ship your stuff. Its been 5 weeks and my order says its complete? I mean...really? Customer service told me i'm SOL on the first order, it will ship from there "2nd warehouse" soon. Whatever, i am disputing this with my bank. Such a joke. "

This review was modified by chelseakay1983 on September 15 2015 09:45:49 AM

"Absolutely TERRIBLE customer service! I have never been so disappointed with a company before. I ordered a mask and a set of poi at the beginning of summer, June, and I have yet to receive my order, it is about to be September. They tell you they won't charge your card until your order is ready to ship but my card was charged and my order was never shipped, nor ever ready to ship. I tried to get a hold of someone to find my order but that is nearly impossible. Their "Live Chat" is never actually live, they do not answer emails in a timely manner (if at all), and if you try to call, you are literally disconnected in less than 2 minutes of being on hold. I also ordered a camel pack from there about a day after the first order and I did not receive my order till about a month & a half later, way past the event time I actually needed the bag for. Very Disappointing! They email me coupons, almost weekly, to recommend friends to use the site... I will NEVER recommend anyone to use this site."

This review was modified by Kira_Kitty on August 27 2015 12:24:30 PM

"Great merchandise for great prices! "

This review was modified by sarahneko1 on August 17 2015 12:45:14 PM

Share Rave Ready's store rating

Rave Ready is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Rave Ready is not a merchant member
Rave Ready does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!