Stores > Rave Ready

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Rave Ready by clicking a star below.
2017-04-15

Decent site

"Overall a good experience with them. I got my things on time."

2017-04-14

I love Rave Ready

"They have the best festival styles. Its the best Online store I have came across by far and the prices are awesome! and you all always have a great sale!"

2017-04-13

I love this site

"I have truly never had a problem with the clothing i have purchased from this site. Made me look epic for Ultra! "

2017-04-10

Excellent

"I have been a long time repeat customer for 5 years. I can only remember one time in all of these years where i had an order sent to me by mistake. It was resolved very efficiently. The products are quality and the prices are excellent."

2017-04-05

Right choice by me

"Great prices on rave and festival clothing. Wide variety to choose from and it something for everyone. I love how easy it is to shop online and filter my selections."

2017-04-01

Great Service

"I've been a costumer since long time ago. Because of my husband's job in the military, I have to move all over the country. Great products, great services, affordable prices...I can't complain. Since the last 6 years raveready is where I get festival stuff.

2017-03-31

Fabulous Site

"our site is fabulous! I just love the extremely low prices and all the latest rave and festival trends!! When people ask where I got my stuff from I always tell them rave ready!

2017-03-29

Amazing collection

"The selection at raveready is huge! No matter what occasion or style I'm looking for, I can always find what I need! And the sales are AMAZING!

2017-03-27

Happy me

"Prices are great they always have discounts cute clothing for every event Quality it's great and customer service it's great also really helpful.

2017-03-24

Inspired interest

"Designs are interesting and branded. I am personally satisfied with my purchase and shirts are awesome with reasonable price. One of the best benefits is variety! They carry unique style and I admit Rave Ready is an amazing approach to fashion! Add depth to your wardrobe :)) "

2017-03-18

Endless range of garments

"Enjoying a new shopping experience like never before. Thanks to Rave Ready for display of clothes as per latest fashion with prices lower than retailers. Received the package at the doorstep earlier than expected! "

2017-03-17

Mindblowing trends

"This is the site for big time shopaholics! Some major eye popping happened last month when I tried to purchase some trendy clothes for my family. We love Rave Ready! Best page for people who want to shop wisely :))"

2017-03-16

Awesome fabric content

"For every product there is description to make things easy for the customer. All the latest fashion items are available at good rates. Quick delivery and wide range of colors to pick. They have collections for different events and hence everything can be purchased at one place. This is my favorite page!"

2017-03-14

If you want your stuff on time don't count on it

"I've ordered several things one time my halter top was never in stick however they didn't inorm me of this until almost a month later I waited two months for my top. I was told it was shipping numerous times when it never was. Another item I ordered was also not in stock yet somehow they allowed customers to order it but thankfully notified me in time unlike my other order. If you want to receive your items on time don't count on it. I suggest ordering like 3 months in advance so to ensure you'll have it for your next event."

2017-03-10

Easy to shop

"Just a few clicks to buy my desired product. User friendly interface and simple to order all stuffs. All the essential things are provided at an affordable price. Superb store for everyone:)) "

Share Rave Ready's store rating

Rave Ready is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Rave Ready is not a merchant member
Rave Ready does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!