• Rave Ready

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.53/10 5.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.97/10 3.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"Ordered the black fluffies about 2 weeks ago, just received them and I am in love!!! I already want to order something else. Since it was my first experience with them I wasn't sure at first, but i have been pleasantly surprised because the quality matches the price. I absolutely recommand it to anyone who'd want to make their outfit raves a bit more fun :D"

"Super cute clothes....good prices...and awesome attentiveness and customer service!"

This review was modified by Nicole96 on October 03 2015 11:19:29 AM

"Awesome products at a great price! Customer service is also very helpful if you have any questions. I've bought multiple products from this site and have been happy with everything."

This review was modified by Bernval545 on September 30 2015 04:11:39 PM

"There was good communication. Got a bargain on the OSMxyz. Only waiting on shipping still taking a while with updates on the whereabout of the gloves. Hoping they come in soon :)"

"Had a great sale on a J Valentine hat! Such a bargain. Shipped and arrived in decent timing. I'm completely obsessed with the hat, I wear it all the time. Throughly happy with my purchase and will come back to RaveReady.com soon."

"They sent my item in abtimely fashion and for a good price. Will be a loyal customer for years to come"

This review was modified by xxamilkarxx on September 24 2015 08:50:04 PM

"Pleased with the kaleidoscope glasses I bought, even though I couldn't gauge what time they would arrive.
Liked the 2 pairs of cardboard kaleidoscope glasses and wristband included in my package.
Moderate to good service for my first order from this store.

"I've had mixed feelings about this site. they carry a lot of things which is good. and ive ordered twice from them. the first time i had to wait almost two months for my product. i was pretty upset, especially because i wrote them a few times and got no response. I took a chance and bought from them again, and i got my item within the week.

Overall i wouldnt say they are bad. as long as you dont need your item on a deadline...

"I should have checked the reviews first. This place does exactly what everyone says they do, charge your card and never ship your stuff. Its been 5 weeks and my order says its complete? I mean...really? Customer service told me i'm SOL on the first order, it will ship from there "2nd warehouse" soon. Whatever, i am disputing this with my bank. Such a joke. "

This review was modified by chelseakay1983 on September 15 2015 09:45:49 AM

"Absolutely TERRIBLE customer service! I have never been so disappointed with a company before. I ordered a mask and a set of poi at the beginning of summer, June, and I have yet to receive my order, it is about to be September. They tell you they won't charge your card until your order is ready to ship but my card was charged and my order was never shipped, nor ever ready to ship. I tried to get a hold of someone to find my order but that is nearly impossible. Their "Live Chat" is never actually live, they do not answer emails in a timely manner (if at all), and if you try to call, you are literally disconnected in less than 2 minutes of being on hold. I also ordered a camel pack from there about a day after the first order and I did not receive my order till about a month & a half later, way past the event time I actually needed the bag for. Very Disappointing! They email me coupons, almost weekly, to recommend friends to use the site... I will NEVER recommend anyone to use this site."

This review was modified by Kira_Kitty on August 27 2015 12:24:30 PM

"Great merchandise for great prices! "

This review was modified by sarahneko1 on August 17 2015 12:45:14 PM

"I ordered leggings. They are good quality and they fit well-fun prints. The product shipped the next day after ordering. This is a good website, I will order again."

This review was modified by lindsaydewitt79 on August 11 2015 01:47:16 PM

"Awesome gear, not a lot of things other sites offer for your rave needs, shipping is the only issue, I recommend ordering a month before an event."

"The first time i ordered from here, it took a month and a half to get my one item and no one ever tried to contact me about it taking longer. But my recent purchase was great! It came in one week no problem. They also offered me 20% off my next purchase and an extra $10 gift card. This site has great merch and great deals!"

This review was modified by Christinatilseth on July 12 2015 04:15:43 PM

"SCAM!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE! I ordered over a month ago, received no confirmation of shipping after I got my order confirmation and I still have not received my order. I have emailed them about the issue twice now and have tried to call on several occasions only to have a machine tell me all their reps are busy and to call back later. I now am going to have to go dispute the charge with my bank and get a new card. Stay away from this store it is a complete scam. "

This review was modified by Hotdoghotdog on July 07 2015 01:50:04 PM

Share Rave Ready's store rating

Rave Ready is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Rave Ready is not a merchant member
Rave Ready does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!