Stores > Rave Ready

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.13/10 7.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.88/10 5.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10

2016-05-25

In love with my costume!

"I ordered a baby pink mermaid romper and I absolutely love it! It is so shiny so sparkly and it fits perfectly. The best part was that it was half the price compared to other websites. I can't wait to wear my "plurmaid" outfit next month to EDC!!!"

This review was modified by bear1994 on May 25 2016 02:56:31 PM

2016-05-16

I am so rave ready after shopping at RaveReady!!

"I'm still waiting for 1 item to arrive, but everything else came super fast! I was so excited that I actually dressed up and danced around my apartment for a hot second. haha"

This review was modified by xxpistolxx on May 16 2016 08:44:17 AM

2016-05-16

Rave Ready is awesome and amazing and all the good stuff

"I was told to start shopping with Rave Ready by a friend, but when I went to the website I was like, "whaaaaaaaat?! This is awesome!" The have super amazing deals and literally everything related to rave gear you'll ever need. Also, shipping was super fast.

What it comes down to is the fact that I just LOVE RAVE READY. You will too. Trust me.

??????????????????

This review was modified by Renthehen on May 16 2016 04:39:44 AM

2016-05-12

I love it!

"I love wild outfits and accessories for all of the raves and festivals that I attend. I've never been disappointed with any item I've ordered from Rave Ready! They're one of the few online stores that I trust ordering from!"

This review was modified by Jordanzzz on May 12 2016 01:01:29 PM

2016-05-12

I'm EDC ready!!!

"Literally the fabric is super comfortable. Plus it fits me like a glove. This outfit is exactly what I was expecting to get! Now I get to have a dope outfit for EDC :D"

This review was modified by FranktheBunny17 on May 12 2016 10:49:52 AM

2016-05-11

I LOVE RAVE READY

"I have been shopping with rave ready for along time and they never fail to not reach my expectations. I love their products and prices as well."

2016-05-08

Rave ready is awesome!

"I recently purchased some flow lights and some socks for my rave outfit from rave ready. I must say I'm very impressed with the quality of the products and the rate at which I got them. Took less than a week and was able to get a good deal on their first purchase promo on their website. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for rave gear. "

This review was modified by Ravebeast on May 08 2016 03:26:28 PM

2016-05-08

Side tie bottoms

"I purchased the orange side tie bottoms & I was very pleased with the product & they're also very affordable. They're stretchy, comfy and fit perfectly! I will definitely be buying more in the future! (: "

This review was modified by molorraine on May 08 2016 02:00:35 PM

2016-05-06

Dangerously Addicting!!

"Love the products, and the great sales!
Always a shopping favorite for the warehouse sale, and others throughout the year.
I've reccommended this site to so many friends and they are always happy.
Have purchased multiple Pride Parade outfits, as well as items for my nightclub job.
Love it!

This review was modified by Bowgirl13 on May 06 2016 02:44:45 PM

2016-05-05

Love this place!

"I went shopping in the clearance section and I found so much stuff for such a steal. My concern with online shopping is always the sizing and was very pleased that the sizes run true (not big or extremely small). The quality of everything I received was top notch and I will definitely be back for more!"

This review was modified by ladywednesday on May 05 2016 10:55:02 AM

2016-05-04

Love them. One of the best rave wear stores

"Fast shipping. Got my stuff in less than 5 days. Cute clothes and amazing sales!"

This review was modified by Dinadippshit on May 04 2016 01:32:50 PM

My New Favorite

"So much fun to browse and so many colorful choices. Everything is just like it appears and fits perfectly. I'm always so excited when the box arrives. It's my new favorite online store, I'm hooked!!"

This review was modified by kerrigist on May 03 2016 11:39:25 PM

Very happy!

"They said it would take a week to receive my boots and it only took 2 days! "

Quality operation

"Rave ready has better shipping times now than they have in years past, so there has been a good noticed improvement. However, when I placed an order, I received a email from my credit card company notifying me of a credit, but I hadnt' receive any notice from Rave Ready about what wasn't in stock. I feel they could improve their communication to customers. "

This review was modified by Lweldy on May 03 2016 07:12:46 AM

2016-05-02

Warehouse sale is the bomb!

"While their products seem really good, some of their stuff can be a bit pricy, so discounts during their sales are great! Plus, they'll send you a bunch of discount codes too, which is awesome. All the things I ordered got to me on schedule, and are good quality. Definitely buying here again."

This review was modified by RainbowDash on May 02 2016 05:05:37 PM

Share Rave Ready's store rating

Rave Ready is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Rave Ready is not a merchant member
Rave Ready does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!