Stores > Rave Ready

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.60/10 6.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10

"I ordered a shirt that was supposably out of stock but was still able to make the order. I contacted their customer service numerous of times and only received two replies. I did not end up getting my shirt or a refund. It has been about 4 months now"

"ordered from you guys over a month ago, got a email saying my outfit is on backorder and if it wasnt sent out by friday to send a email to order something else , i have sent 4 emails since then & have yet to get a email back. I wont be ordering from here again cause now i am rushing to find a outfit .."

Item not Shipped Yet "Processing"

"It has been processing since the 25th of September. It is October now 3rd now. I emailed them and haven't received any feedback to my disappointment... Hopefully I will get my order since I found out I paid more for it than it is on eBay..."

Love OSMs

"These guys are great and provide great customer service. Glad I could grab some osms. Blazing fast shipping too."

This review was modified by Hitechglover on September 28 2016 01:39:11 PM

Be Rave Ready

"Just as the store name, here you can really find anything to make yourself Rave Ready. If it's ready made or DIY stuff, I brought two LED wires which I used to sew into one of my hoodies and it looks amazing. While I were on the page I also grabbed some sweet LED goggles as a finishing touch on my outfit, it won't be the last time I am going to shop at Rave Ready."

Augmented STYLE

"Fantastic Website and PRODUCT!!! Order came earlier than expected!!! I look forward to future purchases with Rave Ready"

Don't order from this site

"I placed an order and it was only after I filed a complaint with PayPal did I get my item 1 month later. I needed it for a show. I got it two days after the show. Don't even want the hassle of attempting to return it for $14. I got lucky. Their 800 number is a scam so don't call it. "

This review was modified by sb1990 on August 22 2016 09:09:00 AM

"i made a order 2 wk ago, but still not receive anything . i also mailed them 3 times, and called but still have received any response back . however i want those items to go to nocturnal"

This review was modified by sonduong23 on August 17 2016 08:31:19 AM

Cool Products!

"Love the kaleidoscope goggles! Your customer support email communication could be a little more prompt, but overall, I plan on ordering from again! Great variety and prices on rave products! Thanks "

This review was modified by IAM4everDancing on August 16 2016 12:52:37 PM

RaveReady rocks!

"I found a wide selection of goggles, as well as some fun sale items, and ordering was easy. The items arrived quickly. I will order again! "

This review was modified by Tiffanyteske on August 15 2016 09:53:26 AM

Best prices!

"I just ordered a pair of legwrap and Im excited to recieve it. I love it how it's very affordable and also I love the discount on top of that. I wouldn't mind ordering a few more things on here in the future. The only thing is I wish they ship faster."

This review was modified by Dmoua92 on August 14 2016 09:36:14 AM

Not cool.

"I have yet to receive the product I ordered and it has been six months or so. I was informed yesterday that it is finally on it's way. I have heard nothing but great things about the OMS gloves and I am excited to finally get them! However I think there should have been better communication between the company and those who ordered gloves. Directing me to a Facebook page for answers is not acceptable. There should have been more email communication between the company and those waiting on product. Especially because of the law suite. "

Unreasonable Shipping Times - Limited Communication

"I ordered my items on June 21st in hopes of being able to bring my items with me to Motion Notion (the 21st of July, a full month later), but despite a discussion with customer service I have only had my items out shipped now on July 26th, so I was not rave ready for the one festival I am attending this year.

Customer service mentioned that my items had not been shipped in this email.

"We apologize for the delay with this purchase.

It appears that we were waiting for one last item to arrive to our warehouse in order to complete your order. However, I have notified our shipping department that you need this order by the 20th, and we will be sending your package with free upgraded shipping in order to get it to you by then. The order should ship early this upcoming week, at which time you will receive a tracking number :D"

This email was sent to me on July 7th. While this reply was prompt, the assurance never came to fruition and I have yet to recieve a tracking number even now that my order has supposedly been shipped.

While an effort was made, no follow up emails were answered when I asked if there was a glitch in my order status (after it never changed) and no follow up since.

In conclusion, despite this possibly being a one-of event with having my order dropped, I will not be taking the chance again with this supplier.

I would recommend this store for their selection, but only if your event is many many months in the future.

This review was modified by Aurealis on July 26 2016 11:27:08 AM

Rave Ready rules!

"Rave Ready rules because they sent my order to me promptly and were very professional yet personal in their emails etc... The offer for discounts after my order was received was cool as well. The quality of the product I received exceded my expectations. I will definitely be shopping them first for my next rave gear. Thanks Rave Ready"

This review was modified by ezian on June 27 2016 08:53:08 PM

Fast N' Satisfying

"I ordered a Tchami Bracelet and It came to my house very fast within 48 hours. My bracelet feels very nice and is comfortable. I will be definitely be buying more from Rave Ready!! Thank you all, really appreciate it!"

This review was modified by AaronEvo on June 27 2016 10:53:45 AM

Share Rave Ready's store rating

Rave Ready is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Rave Ready is not a merchant member
Rave Ready does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!