Stores > Rave Ready

Customer service: Rating 6.55/10 6.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10

2016-06-27

Fast N' Satisfying

"I ordered a Tchami Bracelet and It came to my house very fast within 48 hours. My bracelet feels very nice and is comfortable. I will be definitely be buying more from Rave Ready!! Thank you all, really appreciate it!"

This review was modified by AaronEvo on June 27 2016 10:53:45 AM

2016-06-26

Impressed With Rave Ready

"Ordered a few items in preparation for EDC. I needed them fairly quickly and was pleased to find my order at my door within two business days. I will definitely be returning in the future!"

This review was modified by lmcarrier31 on June 26 2016 09:04:40 PM

2016-06-16

Gorgeous Holographic Bodysuit!

"Ordered a silver holographic bodysuit from Rave Ready and, it was even more beautiful than I expected! The shimmer is perfect! Was a little since the sizing was written as S/M but, it fits lovely for a person being a size Small. Really glad I was able to get this outfit on time before EDC, so I'm especially happy about that. Overall, very satisfied with my experience with Rave Ready. Definitely will shop here again. PLUR! "

This review was modified by beanziecats on June 16 2016 03:39:51 AM

2016-06-15

Best prices on rave gear

"I shopped around to DOZENS of rave apparel sites looking for the lowest prices on J Valentine gear and some other common items. RaveReady beat the item prices, shipping cost AND had coupons.
That $5 flat rate shipping is amazing! I hate having a minimum order cost to get free shipping on other sites.

I saved an estimated ~$40 (inc. shipping) from what I would have paid for the same items IHeartRaves.com or Amazon.

My only issue was that a back-ordered item was not marked as such.
This means ordering 2 weeks prior to EDC was almost not enough time to get all of my items! Cut it way to close for comfort...
However I want to say that their Support was super friendly and quick to address my emails. It ended up being a truly good experience. :)

This review was modified by TinyStars on June 15 2016 09:05:56 AM

2016-06-14

Still waiting on my item

"Been patiently waiting. I had to exchange my item because osm2 won't be in anytime soon."

This review was modified by Kitmirage on June 14 2016 08:55:55 AM

2016-06-08

Rave cute

"I ordered the pretty Cosmo light up skirt set. It is so cute. The lights are bright and the fur in the skirt is so soft. The rainbow halter top is super comfy. I Would like if the skirt was just a tad bit longer. But still so cute. I Love it"

This review was modified by Pinayprncess22 on June 08 2016 02:17:56 AM

2016-06-08

super cute and affordable stuff!!

"purchased three items, all came super fast! less than a week :) i got the diamond hologram high waist strapped shorts. i love love love the color!!! super vibrant and cute."

This review was modified by kattvon on June 08 2016 12:35:23 AM

2016-06-02

Rave Satisfied

"Shipping was fast and the clothing material was great! Love their collection will be ordering soon again. "

2016-05-25

In love with my costume!

"I ordered a baby pink mermaid romper and I absolutely love it! It is so shiny so sparkly and it fits perfectly. The best part was that it was half the price compared to other websites. I can't wait to wear my "plurmaid" outfit next month to EDC!!!"

This review was modified by bear1994 on May 25 2016 02:56:31 PM

2016-05-25

Rave. Onnnn

"I was amazed how fast i got my gear me and my sister couldn't be happier with our fluffy hood and my gloves definite 5 Out of 5 i will be shopping here for my next night out."

This review was modified by Oceanbreaker on May 25 2016 06:33:47 PM

2016-05-16

I am so rave ready after shopping at RaveReady!!

"I'm still waiting for 1 item to arrive, but everything else came super fast! I was so excited that I actually dressed up and danced around my apartment for a hot second. haha"

This review was modified by xxpistolxx on May 16 2016 08:44:17 AM

2016-05-16

Rave Ready is awesome and amazing and all the good stuff

"I was told to start shopping with Rave Ready by a friend, but when I went to the website I was like, "whaaaaaaaat?! This is awesome!" The have super amazing deals and literally everything related to rave gear you'll ever need. Also, shipping was super fast.

What it comes down to is the fact that I just LOVE RAVE READY. You will too. Trust me.

??????????????????

This review was modified by Renthehen on May 16 2016 04:39:44 AM

2016-05-12

I love it!

"I love wild outfits and accessories for all of the raves and festivals that I attend. I've never been disappointed with any item I've ordered from Rave Ready! They're one of the few online stores that I trust ordering from!"

This review was modified by Jordanzzz on May 12 2016 01:01:29 PM

2016-05-12

I'm EDC ready!!!

"Literally the fabric is super comfortable. Plus it fits me like a glove. This outfit is exactly what I was expecting to get! Now I get to have a dope outfit for EDC :D"

This review was modified by FranktheBunny17 on May 12 2016 10:49:52 AM

2016-05-11

I LOVE RAVE READY

"I have been shopping with rave ready for along time and they never fail to not reach my expectations. I love their products and prices as well."

Share Rave Ready's store rating

Rave Ready is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Rave Ready is not a merchant member
Rave Ready does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!