Stores > Rave Ready

Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

2016-01-26

Damascus Creator Mask

" I have a bit of a mixed review. The item was shipped and delivered very quickly. However I am a bit let down with how thin the material is compared to what the photo led me to believe. This makes keeping it in place quite a bit more difficult than I had anticipated."

2016-01-13

Rave Ready helped me get rave ready!

"I ordered rainbow kaleidoscope glasses and they are amazing quality. I looked around online to find the least expensive and Rave Ready has a good selection and low or same price as all other websites. I also ordered heart diffraction glasses and sumo fanta earbuds; however, they have not arrived yet. My one constructive criticism would be that I wish the site gave you a time frame of when the products will arrive.
Rave Ready has a great selection of products and good prices.

This review was modified by AF161 on January 13 2016 12:12:39 PM

2016-01-11

"Excellent products I will always come back to and great service"

2015-12-21

" Overall I've got a mixed review. The customer service was only okay. Due to my own personal fault I made a mistake with my account when ordering for the first time. I tried to contact RaveReady to correct it using the phone number they provided on their website as well as sending an email. Unfortunately, I never got through to any customer service on the phone lines, even though i tried multiple times for about 4 consecutive days-- if no one answers within 2 minutes, the call automatically disconnects on you. I did not receive an answer to the first email i sent after two weeks, and therefore sent a follow-up email that was finally responded to in about two days, and they fixed the problem. As for my order itself, the processing and shipping took longer than I expected, but overall both items I ordered arrived together and in one piece. I did have a small issue with my order-- one of the items I bought was the LED Light Up Respirator Mask, which is supposed to light up with 7 different modes at the press of the button and easy to to breathe in. The mask itself arrived very dusty and not fit to put on automatically, I had to clean it first. Afterward, breathing wasn't any difficult. The seven different modes, however, are otherwise. It's difficult to control pressing the lights to turn off/on due to the mask's design. I also can only count 4 different modes in the mask, not 7. It's not such a huge deal to me, but it would have been nice to get what I had paid for. Overall I give 3 stars. Customer service could have been better, and the product as far as I can tell was not as advertised."

2015-12-21

"The price for their items are good. They have a lot of items to choose from. Shipping was fast!"

This review was modified by iloveravesandbitchez on December 21 2015 10:20:33 AM

2015-12-16

"Great quality products, very smooth transactions, fast shipping, very good prices. Favorite Rave Store!"

This review was modified by ShaeLaFave on December 16 2015 09:48:21 PM

2015-12-13

"Great prices, great products, but terrible customer support. "

This review was modified by Julia_bae on December 13 2015 09:15:58 AM

2015-12-07

"Everything went absolutely perfect, RaveReadys prices are ones you cannot beat. They also have so many discount codes to help you save a few buck! The stuff I ordered turned out nice and the shipping was quick and very professional. Thank you RaveReady, I can't wait to order again!"

2015-11-29

"Customer service is good I needed to find something and was helped within the same day. Site is easy to use. Thanks Raveready team!"

This review was modified by Keaton1UP on November 29 2015 11:03:16 AM

2015-11-23

"They provide a great product for a low price, but the site is poorly designed and the support is non existent"

2015-11-11

"THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. I placed an order on 9/10/15; it is now 11/11/15 and I still haven't received anything. I have been trying to email and call this company for the past MONTH, but their customer service is atrocious. I never get any response; I don't even think that's a real phone number. I have also tried getting in contact with them over social media, but they just keep deleting my posts. I just want a refund!
Sadly, I doubt I'll be getting my money back from this fraudulent company. But at the very least I can spread my story and hopefully prevent others from going through the same thing. This company should be sued and/or shut down!!!

This review was modified by lovealwaysaleja on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-10-27

"This place was terrible. I ordered my items on 9/26. and I just received them today 10/27. I needed them for something wicked and I paid extra for shipping so it could get here asap and I just got it.. I tried calling and no one ever answered and then I tried emailing and noone ever replied back. I don't even need the products anymore because I ordered them 3 weeks in advance and it still didn't get here. I am expecting a full refund because I HATE THIS PLACE."

2015-10-14

"I ordered a $300 costume over two weeks ago and the website order status still says processing! I have called many times and nobody answers the phone! I have sent several emails with no response! The money has been taken already and I am getting very nervous because Halloween is 2 weeks away!
this company has the worst customer service EVER!!!

2015-10-07

"Ordered the black fluffies about 2 weeks ago, just received them and I am in love!!! I already want to order something else. Since it was my first experience with them I wasn't sure at first, but i have been pleasantly surprised because the quality matches the price. I absolutely recommand it to anyone who'd want to make their outfit raves a bit more fun :D"

2015-10-03

"Super cute clothes....good prices...and awesome attentiveness and customer service!"

This review was modified by Nicole96 on October 03 2015 11:19:29 AM

Share Rave Ready's store rating

Rave Ready is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Rave Ready is not a merchant member
Rave Ready does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!