Stores > Rave Ready

Customer service: Rating 5.23/10 5.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
2017-02-27

They're Great. The best

"I've bought a few products from RaveReady and it's great! Its gonna be great, make RaveReady great again. Tremendous.

This review was modified by Gina2826 on February 27 2017 07:15:02 AM

2017-02-26

Fantastic Stuff

"Website was easy to navigate with a wide selection of amazing products! Found exactly what I wanted, ordered and received very fast. Love the shirt and quality, get asked about it all the time. Will definitely buy from again!

This review was modified by Linda2020 on February 26 2017 10:30:01 AM

2017-02-25

Repeat customer

"I've bought a few shirts and tank tops from raveready. Not only do they fit perfectly, they are super unique! I love how the print is on both the front and the back of the tank tops. I always get complimented anytime I ever wear them.

This review was modified by MaureenMcD on February 25 2017 05:45:01 AM

2017-02-23

Wide variety at fair price

"Safe shipping, Convenience and Good discount, Detailed information about every product, Easy to compare the prices. I don't have any complaints. Just expecting more collections in hair accessories. "

This review was modified by Janicesmith on February 23 2017 06:45:02 AM

2017-02-19

Very Satisfied

"Its my friend who recommended this site and I would like to thank her because I found this site convenient and easy to pick the right goods with fair price tag."

This review was modified by RubyTews on February 19 2017 09:30:01 AM

2017-02-17

I luv it

"Easy to search and simple to buy! Mostly the products are available and I have never received messages like "out of stock". Thanks to the seller for adding dietary supplements too. I will continue to order more in the future. Big shout out to leggings as they are so good!"

This review was modified by IreneDaz on February 17 2017 08:15:01 AM

2017-02-16

Affordable

"This is the best place to buy glow products. I was hunting for a purple glow bracelet at various portals but never found one which was convincing. Finally ordered here and I am more glad to open the pack. "

This review was modified by MandyMagZ on February 16 2017 01:15:02 AM

2017-02-11

Perfect for digital generation

"I could buy many products which won't be available in a physical store without hurting my schedule. It is much cheaper here. Easy to choose and shipping is safe and fast! "

This review was modified by BobRider on February 12 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-02-10

Good one

"This is a good alternative as I always look for innovative brands. It's quite easy and convenient to order. So many clothing choices to select which is of reasonable price and high quality! "

This review was modified by TommyKev on February 10 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-02-07

Finally i have found something BEST!

"It was a great shopping experience for me. This is the first time and it was pretty nice. Shipping was fast compared to other stores. There is no damage and packing was neat."

This review was modified by CarlxCom on February 07 2017 08:45:02 PM

2017-02-04

Decent

"Got what I payed for, it came quickly, and all of my merchandise came as described on the website. Absolutly zero complaints other than that I didn't realize my order would come in two packages so I thought one of my items didn't come when it had."

This review was modified by CarolMack on February 04 2017 06:45:01 PM

2017-02-03

Great place for alt gear

"I've ordered several times and I've always received quality stuff. The items are shipped quickly. I've had to return something for a sizing issue and that went smoothly. I'm very happy with them and will continue to purchase the unique items I find on their website."

This review was modified by StephManU on February 03 2017 05:30:02 PM

2017-02-01

Good Customer Service

"I had store credit from a previous return, used it, turns out i had to return it, they were very helpful and got me new store credit when i didn't get one. Used my new store credit and I'm very happy with my items and the service. quick shipping!"

This review was modified by MarkCarl on February 01 2017 08:15:01 PM

2017-01-31

Def Recommened this place

"Very easy and quick transaction. Very satisfied with the whole process. They shipped the item very quickly and I would recommend this store to other people."

This review was modified by HeathN on January 31 2017 01:45:02 PM

2017-01-28

Def Recommend This Place

This review was modified by ShannonGram on January 28 2017 09:15:01 PM

Share Rave Ready's store rating

Rave Ready is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Rave Ready is not a merchant member
Rave Ready does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!