Stores > Rave Ready

Customer service: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10

2016-04-28

Ready for Edc!

"I like the way it fits, was hoping for some more coverage see through wise but whatever I love it I'm so ready for edc now :) ! The black and flash of color heart beads is amazinggggg"

This review was modified by LizOrtiz1 on April 28 2016 09:00:50 PM

2016-04-25

Super happy ????

"So I was having trouble ordering someone on the page because it said it was on sale but when I tried to check out it was charge me the full price. So I emailed the Support & they emailed me back within a couple of days, fixed the problem, & sent me a discount code! I bought these really cute rave shorts and got them the same week I ordered them! It was fast. I'm super happy with my order and will def keep ordering more stuff for my future events!"

This review was modified by odd_kimmykim on April 25 2016 10:17:35 AM

2016-04-17

Favorite site to shop!

"Ive been a Rave Ready fan/customer for the past 2 years and they are definitely my favorite go-to site for what I need. Ive owned 2 backpacks from Rave Ready in the past 2 years and I just order my 3rd on 4/10 and received it on 4/14 which was a day before it was supposed to arrive! Ive never had a problem with this site and the products are super high quality. I always get compliments and I always recommend people to shop on this site. I plan to buy some flow toys soon and Im very excited!"

This review was modified by meganekittyx on April 17 2016 12:37:57 PM

2016-04-01

Great products, lousy service

"While the products themselves have been fine (and in the case of the OSM2 light, excellent), the customer service has not. They seem to be unfamiliar with the basics of mail order (like the FTC's mail order rule).

In particular, I placed an order in November. One item shipped quickly, but the OSM2 was apparently back ordered. I discovered this when I sent a follow-up email in January (after failing to get in touch with them through any of their other CS avenues). I was told at that time that it would ship "soon" with no details or explanation; of course, my card had been charged for the full amount already, in violation of FTC rules.

When the order still had not arrived by March, I wrote back, and it shipped the next day. They would appear to be disorganized in handling back orders.

The only reason I'm considering ordering from them again is that the OSM2 is a great product at a great price, and this appears to be the only place to get it.

This review was modified by JonRinLA on April 01 2016 08:14:56 PM

2016-03-26

awesome

"Order was great. Came on time"

This review was modified by zack8121 on March 26 2016 12:31:28 PM

2016-03-23

Worst online ordering experience ever

"The items I ordered in JANUARY were for an event in March. First, they had to split up my ordering which I didn't find out until I asked them why I only received one item from my order. They said they would let me know when the rest shipped out. I kept trying to follow up for 3 MONTHS!! They stopped replying and I didn't receive the rest of my order until AFTER the event. I will never be ordering from this site again. "

This review was modified by Shannon1218 on March 23 2016 07:58:49 AM

2016-03-14

The product is great but the customer support/shipping is bad.

"I'm not the kind of person to type of reviews but I was so dissatisfied. I purchased 6 items (one pair of fluffies, one pair of bottoms, two light up mouth guards, a light up necklace and a small bag of beads). I purchased on 02/24/2016, online it states that it will be there in 5-10 days. I received my bottoms and beads on 02/29/2016. That was great but it made me wonder where is the rest of my shipment?! So I looked online and it still said that all my items were "processing" even though two items were already at my house. So I gave it a week and nothing. So I emailed them wondering what is going on with my stuff because I needed it before 03/19/2016 and it was already 03/07/2016. I wanted my stuff to get to my house in more than enough time just in case something doesn't fit or doesn't get there in time I can just run to emazinglights. I thought I would get my items in the time frame they mentioned especially since I only live an hour away! I would of loved to go to the store myself to purchase these items but with a full time job and them not open on the weekends just doesn't work out for me. So after contacting them through email wondering what is going on they said wait a day or two for a response. Two days later no email! But guess what they change the status of my items to shipped and I received my items on 03/11/2016. So if you don't mind waiting over two weeks and not having any customer support then order from RaveReady. Their products seem like good quality, I will test that this Saturday but I don't see myself ever purchasing online ever with them again. "

This review was modified by Missdarling20 on March 14 2016 12:50:23 PM

2016-03-09

Good product, could use better customer service and communication.

"great products but they were pretty slow on responding via email. they were faster responding on facebook however."

This review was modified by leonzhou1992 on March 09 2016 06:45:22 PM

2016-03-09

Missing pieces and wrong size

"I ordered a four piece outfit from rave ready and they only shipped 3 pieces and two of the items were shipped In the wrong size. I sent over a dozen emails with no reply and called dozens of times but they don't answer their phone. They stole My money by not fulfilling the order. I would never ever order from them again! "

This review was modified by Monicaleanne on March 09 2016 07:28:42 AM

2016-03-01

The perfect fit!

"I just received my steady bottoms and they fit perfect! I can't wait to dance at all my festivals in them! Love them!"

This review was modified by IvyAlanna on March 01 2016 12:26:46 PM

2016-02-28

Yellow wrap top

"I ordered the yellow wrap halter top and am very satisfied with the product! The size fits as promised, has great quality and came in very fast! :) "

This review was modified by Kcris5 on February 28 2016 10:08:25 AM

2016-02-27

"I've ordered from RaveReady before and I love the products, however the service I've received with my last order has been sketchy af. I ordered three items and so far have only received one of those items. After they e-mailed me asking to review their products, I e-mailed them back and said I've only received one item, and then asked why I don't have my other two items and when I can expect them. They e-mailed me back apologizing and said the rest of my order is being sent from their second warehouse and they were waiting for the tracking info to update, and that I'd get an e-mail as soon as it's posted. Two days later, I get an e-mail from them saying "Thank you for your recent RaveReady order" in the subject, and in the e-mail was just the items I purchased and a list of other items they recommend for me... No tracking info. I'm only writing this review to HOPEFULLY receive $10 off my next purchase from them, at least that's what they said in the e-mail asking me to review my items. There was also a link to their Google+ page to write a review and receive 20% off my next order, but I went to it and found absolutely no link or button or means whatsoever to write a review, not sure if that's because I'm on my phone or what but I find that to be the cherry on top of the NOT-fudge sundae I've received from them... If you know what I mean... AND I'm only trying to order from them again so I can get some RaveAid, since they have it the cheapest out of everyone who sells it."

This review was modified by bradjit93 on February 27 2016 05:54:15 AM

2016-01-26

Damascus Creator Mask

" I have a bit of a mixed review. The item was shipped and delivered very quickly. However I am a bit let down with how thin the material is compared to what the photo led me to believe. This makes keeping it in place quite a bit more difficult than I had anticipated."

2016-01-13

Rave Ready helped me get rave ready!

"I ordered rainbow kaleidoscope glasses and they are amazing quality. I looked around online to find the least expensive and Rave Ready has a good selection and low or same price as all other websites. I also ordered heart diffraction glasses and sumo fanta earbuds; however, they have not arrived yet. My one constructive criticism would be that I wish the site gave you a time frame of when the products will arrive.
Rave Ready has a great selection of products and good prices.

This review was modified by AF161 on January 13 2016 12:12:39 PM

2016-01-11

"Excellent products I will always come back to and great service"

Share Rave Ready's store rating

Rave Ready is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Rave Ready is not a merchant member
Rave Ready does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!