Rave Ready Coupons
  • Rating 8.67/10 263 reviews

Rave Ready is not a merchant member
    Rave Ready does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Rave Ready contact information

• Contact: Support@RaveReady.com
    • Phone: 866-307-8335
    • Customer Support: 866-307-8335

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Awesome shipping but unfortunately only received 1 leg wrap. Would still purchase items form them"

"Everything I needed for my Halloween costume was on this site, I had no trouble finding what I needed and the website was easy to navigate. They offer a variety of goods, though their prices can be a bit much for some products. My package came earlier than the predicted date, I had no problems. "

"I oredered over $200 worth of product on October 3rd and cancelled the order today, October 11th. My order was in processing with zero communication. Sure they didn't charge me but they wasted a week of my time. Scratch raveready...its ravenotready."

"Wow, I wish I would've read these reviews before I placed my order last week. I ordered some blue flurries for my Halloween costume. I ordered them last thursday morning. The website says the order can take 3-5 business days to leave warehouse, now I'm getting worried, when I read these reviews. My status says processing. I hope they hurry.I need it by OCt 25th!!! BTW, my item did not read "out of stock" on the site, that is why I went with that item. I'm going to contact them tomorrow via chat, I hope they dont give me the runaround like others on here. I will keep everybody posted!"

"Obsessed with my black fluffies. Absolutely buying another pair to wear before halloween. Everyone kept asking me where I got them!"

"Amazing selection, will be my first choice when shopping for rave related products. No express delivery option though."

"my order got to me within 3 days of placing the order, and everything was exactly as described. i love the extra stickers they sent me! thanks rave ready!"

"I love Rave Ready! It is my go to for rave clothing or costumes. Their products are awesome and what you see is what you get - no tricks or gimmicks. They have everything you need at the lowest prices I could find. Along with their fantastic rave attire, they offer supreme customer service and were able to answer questions I had. Shipping is very quick and the website is easy to use! If you are in need of rave wear or items for a costume, check out Rave Ready and I promise they will not let you down."

"Rave Ready has an amazing customer service team that I've ever had to talk to! I ordered a furry hood, on September 1st. I got an email the next day (September 3rd) saying that it wasn't available along with links to other hoods I might have an interest in
At first, I was discouraged by this, but then later found out that the company was going out of business. Learning this, I chose another furry hood. I got my furry hood on the 6th and couldn't be happier :). Oh, and the customer service isn't a computer, it was an actual person.

"I wore the gear I bought from rave Ready to the night clubs friday and saturday night and people could not help themselves but to notice me photo me and make conversation...."

"I had a great experience using the online chat feature on the Rave ready website. Alexia was extremely helpful. She went out of her way to help me find an item to substitute for something I wanted but was out of stock. She also upgraded the shipping for me and sent me the tracking information within a few minutes of me placing my order. Thank you Alexia! I will definitely be shopping at Rave Ready in the future! "

"Got an awesome mdma tank. Had no problems whatsoever."

"my product came so fast it was crazy it got here in three days. i like how they came in te crystal cases all ready so they were well protected, on top of the bubble wrap it was in. deffenatly ordering another pair soon! they price match and have eveything you need to get your rave on. best site ever. Everyone needs to be ready to rave!!"

"If you want a place to find everything you need to party, at a great price, this is the place to be. Everything i need to rock hard is here, and the people who work customer service are awesome!! I party with RaveReady"

"Every time I have ordered from Rave Ready, my products have come faster than I expected! They are awesome and good quality. It's very appreciated, thank you!!"