Stores > Rave Ready

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.87/10 5.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.65/10 5.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10

2016-11-16

Aweful customer service and shipping times, 5 weeks later and they STILL haven't shipped it.

"I put an order in 3 weeks before Halloween in hopes the I would have a costume to wear. It is being shipped to an american address so there is no reason for it to be taking this long. It's been 5 weeks and I still haven't even gotten a shipping notice. I wrote a request 3 weeks ago to have the address changed to my Canadian address, as I am home after Halloween now. They haven't written back. They haven't shipped. This happened with my last order too, after a crazy amount of shipping time i received my order late, with one clothing item in the wrong size and one item missing entirely.

ORDER FROM A DIFFERENT COMPANY-I may never get my order.

2016-11-07

Awesome lights and awesome service!

"Couldn't find the spectrum flow lights anywhere but RaveReady had em and I couldn't be happier! I can't wait to order another set soon!!"

This review was modified by Mw182 on November 07 2016 02:56:26 PM

2016-11-01

AWESOME

"Got two $3 grab bags, very happy!!! Super cute tops and they came super quick. Will be ordering from their website again. "

This review was modified by HannahSchiessl on November 01 2016 02:43:05 PM

2016-10-24

RaveReady

"[this comment has been redacted after response from seller as a misunderstanding on shipping issue that was resolved] "

This review was modified by andrewzlin on October 25 2016 04:09:06 PM

2016-10-22

Rave Ready in just a click

"Ordered from their $1 flash sale on tshirts and just received my package. I love the shirts and the customer service was great too!"

This review was modified by Raver16 on October 22 2016 10:45:05 AM

No Response

"I ordered from this company 6 months ago for 2 pairs of OSM2's, batteries and some supplements. During that time I have enquired about the order on Facebook with no response. I then left a message on their website and left another email to organise a refund, also without any response. Yesterday the order finally shipped and the order was only partially fulfilled. There was only one OSM programmer cable that came with the OSM2's and the batteries were also missing.

I have never received worse customer service and would strongly recommend against ordering from this site. I will be escalating this matter to get the rest of my products/full refund.

This review was modified by Timmy1996 on October 22 2016 06:25:40 AM

Rave ready in no time!

"Rave ready was super speedy with my delivery and everything was in perfect condition. Great quality for a great price! "

2016-10-11

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I ordered a shirt that was supposably out of stock but was still able to make the order. I contacted their customer service numerous of times and only received two replies. I did not end up getting my shirt or a refund. It has been about 4 months now"

2016-10-03

"ordered from you guys over a month ago, got a email saying my outfit is on backorder and if it wasnt sent out by friday to send a email to order something else , i have sent 4 emails since then & have yet to get a email back. I wont be ordering from here again cause now i am rushing to find a outfit .."

2016-10-03

Item not Shipped Yet "Processing"

"It has been processing since the 25th of September. It is October now 3rd now. I emailed them and haven't received any feedback to my disappointment... Hopefully I will get my order since I found out I paid more for it than it is on eBay..."

2016-09-28

Love OSMs

"These guys are great and provide great customer service. Glad I could grab some osms. Blazing fast shipping too."

This review was modified by Hitechglover on September 28 2016 01:39:11 PM

2016-09-11

Be Rave Ready

"Just as the store name, here you can really find anything to make yourself Rave Ready. If it's ready made or DIY stuff, I brought two LED wires which I used to sew into one of my hoodies and it looks amazing. While I were on the page I also grabbed some sweet LED goggles as a finishing touch on my outfit, it won't be the last time I am going to shop at Rave Ready."

2016-08-30

Augmented STYLE

"Fantastic Website and PRODUCT!!! Order came earlier than expected!!! I look forward to future purchases with Rave Ready"

2016-08-22

Don't order from this site

"I placed an order and it was only after I filed a complaint with PayPal did I get my item 1 month later. I needed it for a show. I got it two days after the show. Don't even want the hassle of attempting to return it for $14. I got lucky. Their 800 number is a scam so don't call it. "

This review was modified by sb1990 on August 22 2016 09:09:00 AM

2016-08-17

"i made a order 2 wk ago, but still not receive anything . i also mailed them 3 times, and called but still have received any response back . however i want those items to go to nocturnal"

This review was modified by sonduong23 on August 17 2016 08:31:19 AM

Share Rave Ready's store rating

Rave Ready is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Rave Ready is not a merchant member
Rave Ready does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!