• Rave Ready

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.32/10 4.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10

"Only received half of my order and tried multiple times contacting the company before EDC via phone and email and have never got in contact with anyone. I placed my order for a matching top and bottom piece may 30th and expected them to arrive together. However, I received no tracking number or shipping confirmation when the top was mailed or notification that the bottoms I ordered were back ordered (as they are currently being showed on my order status). I then asked to be fully refunded for the inconvenience and terrible customer service and still no response. I planned on wearing it as a set to EDC and I am extremely disappointed that I did not receive the full costume and DO NOT recommend anyone to order through this company because you will be rave UNready if you do.

This review was modified by Syddsunshine on July 03 2015 05:55:01 AM

"I got some frosted white fluffies this morning shipping was great ! But the quality of the fluffies are all right I thought it was going to be way better there is shedding , but it's alright they are still cute and you can't beat the price !!! "

This review was modified by Alexlopez1 on June 25 2015 12:21:39 AM

"It took a few days to process but once the order was shipped, it got here quick. The quality isn't terrible although they sent the wrong color.... might buy again in the future but only if funds are tight "

"the bottoms I ordered fit me a little to small and I ordered leg wraps thinking it came in a pair of two and when i only received one I was a bit annoyed but I'm in love with my fuchsia tutu!"

This review was modified by jayrod2810 on June 15 2015 04:26:40 PM

"Love what i got .. took only 4 days to get here which was awesome !!!"

"Ordered two tops, red o-ring wrap top and turquoise twist top for the upcoming EDC Las Vegas event. It got to me in about two weeks. I was happy with how the tops fit me and would recommend this site to others"

This review was modified by jenkneebean on June 09 2015 02:43:21 PM

"Ordered a couple pairs of fluffies and a strappy romper from RaveReady on June 2nd. The fluffies arrived on Friday June 5th, and the romper arrived yesterday, June 8th. The fluffies are of decent quality and I'm keeping them. However, the romper, which was listed as a size "M/L" on the website (other size option listed was "S/M"), arrived and the package the romper was in and the tag on the romper itself said just "M" for medium. It's a Nice romper but just wish they would have listed only small and medium available because I would have been able to order something else in the proper size. Returning now and hoping what I order as a replacement (same romper in a size L found on another site) gets here in time for EDC."

"I ordered my stuff in April for EDC NY (The end of may) I not only never heard from the people I called it would ring then hang up. I emailed them never heard from them I finally received my order 6/4/14. Customer service was horrible. The quality of the items was crap! I will NEVER order from them again. You can get anything they have on their site from Amazon anyway."

"How in the world does this site have more than 1 star?! My brother and I ordered about $70 worth of rave gear and nothing was delivered. They literally stole money from my account and got away with it. DON'T get anything from this site! NO way to get in contact with them. Trust me I tried many times and in any way possible. They don't want to get in contact with anyone they've already stolen from. But they like to keep sending emails about deals to rub it in your face. NEVER buy from raveready!!! The whole site is a scam and anyone who says otherwise is doing so for the benefit of this company! PLEASE heed my warning. They can and will steal from you and there will be no way to get that money back. HELP take this company down! Spread the word and feel free to write fake reviews warning others about anything I just said. They deserve it for spaming the internet with fake positive reviews. #killraveready"

This review was modified by Ben.jammin on February 07 2015 06:32:10 AM

"I ordered a tutu from raveready and it was never shipped to me because they claim there was no apt number listed on my order. So not only did I not receive my order but I never received a refund so I'm now having to dispute it with my bank. Mistakes happen I understand but it's been the poor communication since I asked for a refund that bothers me. Since I've asked for a refund almost 2 weeks have gone by and I've heard nothing from the company still. I will never order from raveready.com again.

This review was modified by Swats24 on February 06 2015 01:55:23 PM

"Update: I was finally sent my order, and everything was as described. They did claim that I didn't get my order at a normal time because I ordered after Christmas, which is true. But I contacted them a week after placing the order (I just wanted an update), and I did not get a response until the 11th of January.
I will order from them again in the future, but they really need to get a decent phone system (instead of claiming they don't have enough phones, when they actually don't pick up their phone) and they should hire more customer service reps as any company should not make a customer wait over a week to get a response when they inquire about their order.

Other than that, all is now well and I hope my review does not detract anyone from ordering from RaveReady. Just keep in mind that your item may be out of stock even if the site says it is in stock, and that if you message them, you will not get an answer until a week or so later.

This review was modified by theprincessedee on January 16 2015 02:59:03 AM

"I order online quite a bit but I have to say I've never had so much difficulty or stress before ordering from a place . I ordered from rave ready in November to have stuff for new years rave. They are awful at communication l. When I finally got a reply they told me that my stuff would be here before Christmas and most deffs before new years .. waiting waiting waiting I finally get my package today . After the days they said it would be here .
On top of that not all my stuff is there which makes it all the more frustrating ..All I have to say is if anyone thinks of ordering from rave ready don't do it unless you want to fight to even get a reply or email back from them. Awful customer service !!!

This review was modified by Pastelstarr on January 02 2015 04:08:53 PM

"good. a great place to get rave gear"

This review was modified by Hellokitty321 on April 22 2014 03:40:10 PM

"Awesome shipping but unfortunately only received 1 leg wrap. Would still purchase items form them"

"Everything I needed for my Halloween costume was on this site, I had no trouble finding what I needed and the website was easy to navigate. They offer a variety of goods, though their prices can be a bit much for some products. My package came earlier than the predicted date, I had no problems. "

Share Rave Ready's store rating

Rave Ready is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Rave Ready is not a merchant member
Rave Ready does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!