• Rave Ready

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.17/10 5.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.73/10 2.73/10

"Absolutely TERRIBLE customer service! I have never been so disappointed with a company before. I ordered a mask and a set of poi at the beginning of summer, June, and I have yet to receive my order, it is about to be September. They tell you they won't charge your card until your order is ready to ship but my card was charged and my order was never shipped, nor ever ready to ship. I tried to get a hold of someone to find my order but that is nearly impossible. Their "Live Chat" is never actually live, they do not answer emails in a timely manner (if at all), and if you try to call, you are literally disconnected in less than 2 minutes of being on hold. I also ordered a camel pack from there about a day after the first order and I did not receive my order till about a month & a half later, way past the event time I actually needed the bag for. Very Disappointing! They email me coupons, almost weekly, to recommend friends to use the site... I will NEVER recommend anyone to use this site."

This review was modified by Kira_Kitty on August 27 2015 12:24:30 PM

"Great merchandise for great prices! "

This review was modified by sarahneko1 on August 17 2015 12:45:14 PM

"I ordered leggings. They are good quality and they fit well-fun prints. The product shipped the next day after ordering. This is a good website, I will order again."

This review was modified by lindsaydewitt79 on August 11 2015 01:47:16 PM

"Awesome gear, not a lot of things other sites offer for your rave needs, shipping is the only issue, I recommend ordering a month before an event."

"The first time i ordered from here, it took a month and a half to get my one item and no one ever tried to contact me about it taking longer. But my recent purchase was great! It came in one week no problem. They also offered me 20% off my next purchase and an extra $10 gift card. This site has great merch and great deals!"

This review was modified by Christinatilseth on July 12 2015 04:15:43 PM

"SCAM!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE! I ordered over a month ago, received no confirmation of shipping after I got my order confirmation and I still have not received my order. I have emailed them about the issue twice now and have tried to call on several occasions only to have a machine tell me all their reps are busy and to call back later. I now am going to have to go dispute the charge with my bank and get a new card. Stay away from this store it is a complete scam. "

This review was modified by Hotdoghotdog on July 07 2015 01:50:04 PM

"My first experience with RaveReady was great, everything went fine. My 2nd experience is not so great. For ravers out there, EDC is in of the few major edm music festivals. In preparation, I ordered 7-8 items on RaveReady 2 weeks prior. The week after, my package has yet to arrive and they sent out a mass email stating that all orders made the Sunday before EDC will be delivered on or before that Thursday. A couple days before EDC weekend my package finally arrived, but... with only half the items I ordered. Confused so I checked online, apparently my order was split into 4 separate shipments and 2 of 4 were labeled as "back order." So Thursday came around, a was still missing my 2 panty hose and my RaveAid. A week after EDC my panty hose arrived... not much use for them now... AND my RaveAid STILL hasn't arrived yet. EDC was on June 19-12... today is July 6th. Tried calling them but their line is always busy and tells us the faster way of contacting them is through email, which was supposed to be replied within 2-3 days. Sent them an email and never heard back. "

This review was modified by mzz_annele on July 05 2015 11:57:41 PM

"Only received half of my order and tried multiple times contacting the company before EDC via phone and email and have never got in contact with anyone. I placed my order for a matching top and bottom piece may 30th and expected them to arrive together. However, I received no tracking number or shipping confirmation when the top was mailed or notification that the bottoms I ordered were back ordered (as they are currently being showed on my order status). I then asked to be fully refunded for the inconvenience and terrible customer service and still no response. I planned on wearing it as a set to EDC and I am extremely disappointed that I did not receive the full costume and DO NOT recommend anyone to order through this company because you will be rave UNready if you do.

This review was modified by Syddsunshine on July 03 2015 05:55:01 AM

"I got some frosted white fluffies this morning shipping was great ! But the quality of the fluffies are all right I thought it was going to be way better there is shedding , but it's alright they are still cute and you can't beat the price !!! "

This review was modified by Alexlopez1 on June 25 2015 12:21:39 AM

"It took a few days to process but once the order was shipped, it got here quick. The quality isn't terrible although they sent the wrong color.... might buy again in the future but only if funds are tight "

"the bottoms I ordered fit me a little to small and I ordered leg wraps thinking it came in a pair of two and when i only received one I was a bit annoyed but I'm in love with my fuchsia tutu!"

This review was modified by jayrod2810 on June 15 2015 04:26:40 PM

"Love what i got .. took only 4 days to get here which was awesome !!!"

"Ordered two tops, red o-ring wrap top and turquoise twist top for the upcoming EDC Las Vegas event. It got to me in about two weeks. I was happy with how the tops fit me and would recommend this site to others"

This review was modified by jenkneebean on June 09 2015 02:43:21 PM

"Ordered a couple pairs of fluffies and a strappy romper from RaveReady on June 2nd. The fluffies arrived on Friday June 5th, and the romper arrived yesterday, June 8th. The fluffies are of decent quality and I'm keeping them. However, the romper, which was listed as a size "M/L" on the website (other size option listed was "S/M"), arrived and the package the romper was in and the tag on the romper itself said just "M" for medium. It's a Nice romper but just wish they would have listed only small and medium available because I would have been able to order something else in the proper size. Returning now and hoping what I order as a replacement (same romper in a size L found on another site) gets here in time for EDC."

"I ordered my stuff in April for EDC NY (The end of may) I not only never heard from the people I called it would ring then hang up. I emailed them never heard from them I finally received my order 6/4/14. Customer service was horrible. The quality of the items was crap! I will NEVER order from them again. You can get anything they have on their site from Amazon anyway."

Share Rave Ready's store rating

Rave Ready is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Rave Ready is not a merchant member
Rave Ready does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!