Stores > Rave Ready

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Rave Ready by clicking a star below.
2017-06-24

Fake Website

"Incompetent or just fraudulent, or both. Positive reveiws look fake to me. Stay away. I had to start a fraud claim with my bank to get them to send a refund."

2017-06-13

Yay!

"I received my order in a timely manner and it was awesome because I got a 15% discount for using RaveReady for the first time! I will definitely be using them in the future for rave attire. The only comment I would make is they should offer different shipping methods and they should tell you shipping times sometime during the check out process. I was super nervous it wouldn't be here in time for EDC but luckily it did!"

2017-06-05

Do not buy from this company

"It is a scam. You do not receive what you have ordered. Company is completing uncontactable- took me 3 months to receive my order and only because I constantly posted on their instagram page. They do not reply to emails at all, you will not receive any emails from them. I received my order with 4 things missing and it took 2 months to be rectified. Not once did they apologise nor did they care. Save yourself the hassle and shop elsewhere "

2017-05-08

ITS A SCAM!

"I ordered on the 4th April and got no confirmation or anything. Then on the 23rd of April it said shipper - still no tracking number. I sent about 8 emails through their "contact us" and got no reply. I got a package on the 9/5 and it only contained 2 out of the 4 items I ordered and it was WRONG. They sent the wrong colour. They clearly didn't read the order. So upset - and nobody is relying to me, what a suprise.

ITS A SCAM DONT USE THIS SITE!

2017-04-15

Decent site

"Overall a good experience with them. I got my things on time."

2017-04-14

I love Rave Ready

"They have the best festival styles. Its the best Online store I have came across by far and the prices are awesome! and you all always have a great sale!"

2017-04-13

I love this site

"I have truly never had a problem with the clothing i have purchased from this site. Made me look epic for Ultra! "

2017-04-10

Excellent

"I have been a long time repeat customer for 5 years. I can only remember one time in all of these years where i had an order sent to me by mistake. It was resolved very efficiently. The products are quality and the prices are excellent."

2017-04-05

Right choice by me

"Great prices on rave and festival clothing. Wide variety to choose from and it something for everyone. I love how easy it is to shop online and filter my selections."

2017-04-01

Great Service

"I've been a costumer since long time ago. Because of my husband's job in the military, I have to move all over the country. Great products, great services, affordable prices...I can't complain. Since the last 6 years raveready is where I get festival stuff.

2017-03-31

Fabulous Site

"our site is fabulous! I just love the extremely low prices and all the latest rave and festival trends!! When people ask where I got my stuff from I always tell them rave ready!

2017-03-29

Amazing collection

"The selection at raveready is huge! No matter what occasion or style I'm looking for, I can always find what I need! And the sales are AMAZING!

2017-03-27

Happy me

"Prices are great they always have discounts cute clothing for every event Quality it's great and customer service it's great also really helpful.

2017-03-24

Inspired interest

"Designs are interesting and branded. I am personally satisfied with my purchase and shirts are awesome with reasonable price. One of the best benefits is variety! They carry unique style and I admit Rave Ready is an amazing approach to fashion! Add depth to your wardrobe :)) "

2017-03-18

Endless range of garments

"Enjoying a new shopping experience like never before. Thanks to Rave Ready for display of clothes as per latest fashion with prices lower than retailers. Received the package at the doorstep earlier than expected! "

Share Rave Ready's store rating

Rave Ready is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Rave Ready is not a merchant member
Rave Ready does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!