Ralph Lauren Polo Reviews - polo.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.19/10 8 reviews

Ralph Lauren Polo is not a merchant member
Ralph Lauren Polo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Bought a pair of sneakers online, received it in a wrong color. Returned it and received a refund minus shipping. When i complained, they agreed to refund the shipping. After two months still haven't received the credit. Nothing resolved in communication by email. They are very rude to hang up in the middle of a conversation when I called. They still keep my money. "

Rating 8/104/5

"they're shipping is super fast! i've never been disappointed as far as shippin goes!! keep it up!"

zeta's Avatar
Arizona, US

"Great product. Fast shipping. Sexy packaged box. Nice."

"Ordered a new item, but received one without tag. When I tried to return at their local store, I was told item without tag may be used item. When I tried to return to the online store, they didn't give full refund. Customer service is non-existent."

"The factory site for Ralph Lauren Polo is vastly better than any of their resellers. Huge stock (with accurate online inventory), and incredible attention to website detail in providing a good view of what merchandise will look like (if you choose a monogram for your polo shirt, they show you a closeup of what your letters will look like in your colors, and even put your own monogram onto the stock product photos--extremely well done!). Very clean checkout process with no mysteries, easy ability to choose trackable shipping and immediate delivery. Email to acknowledge the order within seconds, prompt shipping as promised and the ship email includes clickable tracking links. Nice packaging, too. Not so long ago, these manufacturers didn't handle web sales as well as the leading online retailers; but the Ralph Lauren Polo site has really emerged as an excellent online source. I'll buy all my Ralph Lauren stuff direct in the future."

"Great experience. When I called them, they answered the phone promptly and answered my question quickly. Packaging was first class and everything shipped very quickly. Will gladly do business with again."

"Polo has the best customer service of any mail order I have run across yet. I ordered quite a bit before Christmas and another order for my son's birthday. Shipping was fast and reasonable, the boxes they gift wrap in are fabulous and if anything needs exchange, they pay the shipping! I will most definitely buy from them again and rave to my friends over the quality of the merchandise as well as the shopping experience."

SW FL

"Yeah, I know, nothing whatsoever to do with computers or electronics.

Regardless, if you want top-quality designer clothing and don't feel like driving to outlets or malls, parking, dealing with crowds, etc., only to find what you're NOT looking for, then this place is for you.

HINT: CLICK ON "SALE"!!!!

I've bought sale items from this site for well under half the retail price and, many times, the prices were lower than a nearby outlet store. Further, these items, from what I can determine (and unlike some outlets) are NOT seconds or otherwise defective.

Last purchase: A couple of dress shirts with a retail price of circa $100 for 32 bucks each.