Stores > Raise

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.27/10 6.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.54/10 6.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.87/10 5.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.77/10 5.77/10
Voice your opinion! Review Raise by clicking a star below.
2017-09-13

Incredible Deals & Prompt Customer Service

"I've bought from Raise at least two handfuls worth of times, and almost all of my transactions went flawlessly. When one time I had an issue, I got fast customer service responses. It turned out, the issue was with the retailer's website, and not with Raise or its seller of the gift card that I purchased. I will be using them again many times in the future for extra savings!"

2017-09-12

Very Happy

"All of my cards have come through as ordered, except for one, which wouldn't work at the store when I tried to use it. When I contacted customer service, they confirmed a few details, and then put through a refund immediately. I have been very happy with Raise, and will continue to use the service."

2017-09-11

Great assistance

"I have had a prpblem with my gift card and Ms. Layla kindly assisted me to get a refund for it. Very happy with the service. "

2017-09-09

Fast Honest Service

"Gift Cards Came As Ordered"

2017-09-07

Beware..Don't be victim of fraud/scam done at Raise.com

"I purchased Children's place gift card value $200 from Raise.com and made small transaction which went fine. So I thought all good. I didn't need to purchase for more than year and now when I tried to use the gift card is blocked. After working with Children's place and several escalations found original purchaser made bank transaction dispute on gift card purchase after 3 months of my purchase thru Raise. So Children's place has blocked the gift card. When I complaint to Raise.com answer is its out of warranty and we can't do anything do whatever you need to do!!! They offered $10 Credit...I lost $170...which is way more then what I saved...lesson learned...They could have gone for seller as of course they have info who has sold..It looks like perfect well planned scam as after I made purchase they did the trick after 3 months which was within warranty period but I wasn't aware and trusted this guys..Also Visa or any other bank card cannot save you as they only protect purchase made within 60 days..Those who are writing good reviews consider suggestion from a victim and save yourself from fraud/scam...I searched online and found this company is also on FTC and attorney general's office radar and I will share my words with them too so that it can save others..."

Rep reply posted Sep-12-2017

A rep from Raise, JHRaise, has responded

“We're sorry for all the troubles this has caused, Vikunj. Our 1 Year Money-Back Guarantee is in place to protect our members' purchase price, and to give them a little bit of reassurance when they purchase with us. In addition, every listing is verified twice, once at the initial listing and once at the time the order is processed. We take these matters seriously and we're always happy to resolve any issue that arises within that time-frame. Unfortunately, your order falls outside of our 1 Year Guarantee but we'd still be happy to assist as much as we can. We have been working with you via email and we are to be working towards a resolution.”

2017-08-30

Outback steakhouse NO MONEY!!#

"Raise giftcards are everything but a good company because I spent 50.00 to buy a gift card for outback steakhouse only to discover my card was saying it was unvalid???so I contacted these **** only to find out they had taken it upon themselves to credit my mone back to an account that's been closed for nearly 6 months. And now they're telling me that they can't fix it. And this was coming fresh out of the managers mouth and just so everyone know his name is Andy!!!!!"

Rep reply posted Sep-07-2017

A rep from Raise, JHRaise, has responded

“We're so sorry for the troubles that you had when attempting to redeem your Outback Steakhouse gift card. As is the case with any card purchased on Raise, our 1 Year Money-Back Guarantee protects the purchase price of the card, so our members can shop with confidence. Any refunds are processed back to the original payment method. After taking a closer look into this, we were able to reach out via email and provide you with a reference number that you can provide to your bank to help locate those funds. We're more than happy to help out in anyway we can and assist you trhoughout this process.”

2017-08-29

Easy

"This was my first experience. I am impressed - the process was easy and my payment came quickly. Thank you."

2017-08-28

Warranty, NO warranty

"I purchased a Starbucks gift card from Raise, at only a 1% discount. After purchasing, I transferred the funds to my Starbucks account. While I never used the card after my initial purchase, almost 2 weeks to the day, someone depleted all funds from my Starbucks card. I contacted Raise and they stated that since I was within the 1 year warranty, they refunded my account. I told them they could contact Starbucks to check that the funds were absconded, and that I never used the card. I also contacted Starbucks. Starbucks has great customer service, and when they found what happened, they issued a new card. Then, Raise contacted me and rescinded my refund and recharged me stating that since I transferred the funds to my private Starbucks card, it falls outside their warranty.

So DO NOT USE RAISE STARBUCKS CARDS ON YOUR OWN ACCOUNT. Use their system until you overrun it.

Basically, they did not uphold their warranty, once they found out that Starbucks upheld theirs. They're cheap and do not value customer service.

2017-08-24

An absolute scam!

"Complete scam, buyer beware! I purchased over $2000 worth of gift cards from this shady outfit only to find out that 12 of the cards I purchased carried a ZERO balance! After the embarrassment at the stores and restaurants ("Sorry, Sir, there is nothing on your card"), I was given vague and ambiguous answers by customer service as to why this could have happened. Save your money, the hassle and, above all, the embarrassment. Run from this company, don't walk."

2017-08-20

If you have trouble, they'll fix it

"I've been purchasing gift cards from Raise for around a year now, so obviously I have purchased quite a few. I've received digital and physical cards and only had an issue with one, total. I contacted Raise about it and within an hour had the issue resolved. The 1 year money back guarantee is fantastic and they really do stand behind that. "

2017-08-20

Excellent Customer Service

"Resolved my gift card issue in less than a day."

2017-08-17

Great Customer Care

"Had a problem entering info for account, called, spoke with Ava, she explained what I was doing wrong, problem solved in 20 seconds! Very friendly, knowledgeable lady."

2017-08-16

You can't trust them

"I have bought over $15,000 in gift cards and several of them arrived with a $0 balance or went to $0 after several months to a year without me using them."

Rep reply posted Aug-18-2017

A rep from Raise, JHRaise, has responded

“We're so sorry for any troubles you've had with the cards purchased on our marketplace. Our Trust & Safety Team verifies every listing twice, once as the card is listed and once at the time of purchase to ensure the card is valid. As a member to member marketplace, we also have protection in place to help our buyers purchase with confidence. Our 1 Year Money-Back Guarantee will protect your purchase price if you ever have any issues with us. We know it is frustrating to receive a card with no value, so we're happy to help out in any way we can. Please be on the lookout for an email, and we're happy to help address any further concerns you might have. ”

2017-08-12

Great services

"Great services that raise provided. I will recommend to my friends. Thank you!"

2017-08-11

Stay away from this website

"Terrible customer service if the card you bought had any issues. Especially one of the service rep called Marilyn was rude. "

Rep reply posted Aug-14-2017

A rep from Raise, JHRaise, has responded

“We're so sorry about this negative experience and we'd like to work towards a resolution. We have reached out via email and are looking forward to hearing back from you soon. ”

Share Raise's store rating

Raise is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Raise is a merchant member
Raise participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,431 merchant members.