• Radwell Radwell Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"This is always my go to place to find new, used, refurbish items, it doesn't matter what you are looking for. Most likely they will have it.. From A - Z they will help you get the job done.. Items are always in great condition when I receive them even if they have been obsolete for many years.. If Radwell/PLCCenter has it, get it from them. You will be glad you did. "

"I run a small business and have found great items at a very affordable cost. I love using these guys and will continue to use them. I find a great deal of options and great service. Being a small business we strive to please our customers as they are the reason we are here. I find these guys do the same."

"All the people at Radwell, from quoting, repair, processing and shipping and customer service were excellent, prompt and courteous.
Thank you for a great transaction.
Stu

"We were in a pinch with a chiller down with an obsolete, unavailable anywhere soft start module the problem. Once I made contact with Melissa Kopsa at Radwell things changed for the better quickly. Melissa was able to find a rebuildable soft start module in Radwells stock and move it quickly through the rebuild process and shipping to get us back operational. The service provided by the whole team at Radwell was excellent from the time I made contact with Melissa through the rebuild process and shipping. Much thanks to all involved. Wayne Hathaway Zone Manager University of Kansas "

Hi good morning, everything it's great, i appreciate it your excellent service!! Thank you for all, will keep on touch for more orders, have a good day!

" Mark,
Yes, very happy with the product. Im glad you guys had what we were looking for! Some of our equipment is outdated, and companies like Radwell are life savers! Thanks again!

“Hello-
I just wanted to send you a quick thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We greatly appreciate every opportunity. If ever you have any problems or issues please never hesitate to reach out to me directly.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"The thermal overhead relay was received in a very timely manner! Our Engineers have not come to me with any concerns, so that implies satisfaction with the products received. Thank you for the excellent and speedy service! ; )

Pattie Herbert
Facility Management Coordinator

“Hello Pattie,
Thanks for the kind words. If you do hear of any issues please let me know personally. We take great pride in our quality and in our customer service and welcome every opportunity to provide exceptional and hassle free services.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"Yes, we had a good experience with the purchase of a compressor from you folks. I do purchase other items that you provide too.
I have you on my list when we do purchases of HVAC and electronic equipment.
I asked to have my order expedited and that was taken care of.
Many Thanks...Ross

“Hello Ross,
Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave us this feedback. We look forward to working with you again. If you ever have any issues that I can help with please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.
Radwell International, Inc.”

" We have ordered several refurbished drives from you since the Omron order. I've been working with Kellen and all is going well. We don't come up with a use for used equipment often, but when we have things have worked out nicely. I would and have recommended Radwell to several of my customes.

Thanks for checking.

“Hello-
Thanks so much for leaving this feedback and for the kind words. Please keep in mind we are not only a repair center that has millions of obsolete and new/surplus parts in stock, but we also supply brand new parts from over 20,000 manufacturers. Please allow us to present you with multiple options (new, surplus and/or repair) with your requests.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"The motor was a direct swap and worked flawlessly. Excellent transaction from start to finish. Shipping was prompt and well packaged.

“Hello-
I just wanted to send you a quick thanks for leaving your feedback.
If ever we can be of service, or I can personally, never hesitate to reach out.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"Nothing but outstanding service every time I contact Radwell. You guys are great!"

“Hello-
I just wanted to take a moment (prior to the end of 2014) to thank you personally for giving us the opportunity to be of service and for sharing your feedback. This was very thoughtful and kind of you.
If you ever have any trouble with us, or see any way we can improve, please let me know.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"We are generally very pleased with the service we get from Radwell. Our local salesperson, Christina Macdonald does a great job and the depot repair services are perfect.

They are always fast and efficient and the equipment repairs are always exactly correct. The items that Radwell repairs are always ready to install on our plant floor.

“Hello Kerry,
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. Please let me know if you ever have any trouble with us (or with our products). We appreciate and use all feedback to improve. Thanks again for your thoughtfulness and kindness (especially about Christina who is excellent),
Radwell International, Inc.”

"The employees of Radwell who helped me were outstanding! They were courteous and efficient, and stood out for their excellence. I needed a new battery for my (aging) laptop; they found what I needed (Hewlett Packard didn't) and sent it twice (the second time because UPS didn't deliver it to me the first time.) Sorry to bad-mouth these other two companies, but I was very frustrated trying to get service from them. Thus, Radwell stood out, in comparison, in high relief!! I wouldn't be typing this without their help! Thanks, again!"

“Hello-
I greatly appreciate that you shared your experience with others. We do try to impress 100% of the time. If ever you have any trouble working with us please ask for me by name.
Thanks again for the opportunity and for your kindness.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"Thank you for taking the time to write. All is well here, we typically only use you folks for repair of Automated Logic controllers and we just haven’t had any that are in need of repair lately.

You do great work over there and will continue to use you for our ALC repairs when we come across anymore in the future.

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“Hello-I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you personally for sharing your feedback at resellerratings.com. Please let me know if you ever have any trouble, or ideas for improvement for us. We greatly appreciate your business and your thoughtfulness,
Sincerely,
Radwell International, Inc.”

"Radwell had the parts i needed. They ship the item out quickly and customer service was great."

“Hello,
I wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. This was very thoughtful and greatly appreciated. Even when we do not have the parts you need in stock, call us. We love a challenge.. And never hesitate to contact me directly if I can ever help in any way.
John Radwell”

Share Radwell's store rating

Radwell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Radwell is a merchant member
Radwell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.