Product & services pricing Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

"Yes, we had a good experience with the purchase of a compressor from you folks. I do purchase other items that you provide too.
I have you on my list when we do purchases of HVAC and electronic equipment.
I asked to have my order expedited and that was taken care of.
Many Thanks...Ross

" We have ordered several refurbished drives from you since the Omron order. I've been working with Kellen and all is going well. We don't come up with a use for used equipment often, but when we have things have worked out nicely. I would and have recommended Radwell to several of my customes.

Thanks for checking.

"The motor was a direct swap and worked flawlessly. Excellent transaction from start to finish. Shipping was prompt and well packaged.

"Nothing but outstanding service every time I contact Radwell. You guys are great!"

“Hello-
I just wanted to take a moment (prior to the end of 2014) to thank you personally for giving us the opportunity to be of service and for sharing your feedback. This was very thoughtful and kind of you.
If you ever have any trouble with us, or see any way we can improve, please let me know.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"We are generally very pleased with the service we get from Radwell. Our local salesperson, Christina Macdonald does a great job and the depot repair services are perfect.

They are always fast and efficient and the equipment repairs are always exactly correct. The items that Radwell repairs are always ready to install on our plant floor.

“Hello Kerry,
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. Please let me know if you ever have any trouble with us (or with our products). We appreciate and use all feedback to improve. Thanks again for your thoughtfulness and kindness (especially about Christina who is excellent),
Radwell International, Inc.”

"The employees of Radwell who helped me were outstanding! They were courteous and efficient, and stood out for their excellence. I needed a new battery for my (aging) laptop; they found what I needed (Hewlett Packard didn't) and sent it twice (the second time because UPS didn't deliver it to me the first time.) Sorry to bad-mouth these other two companies, but I was very frustrated trying to get service from them. Thus, Radwell stood out, in comparison, in high relief!! I wouldn't be typing this without their help! Thanks, again!"

“Hello-
Thanks again for the opportunity and for your kindness.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"Thank you for taking the time to write. All is well here, we typically only use you folks for repair of Automated Logic controllers and we just haven’t had any that are in need of repair lately.

You do great work over there and will continue to use you for our ALC repairs when we come across anymore in the future.

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“Hello-I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you personally for sharing your feedback at resellerratings.com. Please let me know if you ever have any trouble, or ideas for improvement for us. We greatly appreciate your business and your thoughtfulness,
Sincerely,
Radwell International, Inc.”

"Radwell had the parts i needed. They ship the item out quickly and customer service was great."

“Hello,
I wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. This was very thoughtful and greatly appreciated. Even when we do not have the parts you need in stock, call us. We love a challenge.. And never hesitate to contact me directly if I can ever help in any way.
John Radwell”

"The service that I have recieved has been excellent and I have recieved my items in a very timely manner. I have never had to return anything but I am sure that it would be a painless process as well. No complaints here"

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“Hello-I greatly appreciate that you shared your experience with others. We do try to impress 100% of the time. If ever you have any trouble working with us please ask for me by name.
Thanks again for the opportunity and for your kindness.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"RADWELL WAS GREAT TO WORK WITH AND OUR ORDER WAS SHIPPED PROMPTLY AND IN GOOD ORDER AND i WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND ANYONE TO SHOP WITH THEM. i KNOW i'LL BE A RETURN CUSTOMER!"

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback, it is greatly appreciated. If there is ever anything I can do for you, please let me know. Our goal is to meet our delivery promises and be the best possible company in every way.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"The service and quality repairs from Radwell/PLC Center is outstanding. Our local representative, Don Cooper, takes great care in looking after our interests. Besides the quality of their repairs and fast turnaround, their inventory of surplus, many times obsolete, parts is invaluable!"

“Hello Douglas,
My name is John Radwell. I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you personally for the kind words about Don and all. I think we can always do better, but I greatly appreciate the thoughtfulness. If there is ever any problems with us please do not hesitate to get me involved.
John
Radwell International, Inc.”

"prompt and courteous service and they shipped candy with our item. Always a plus to bribe me with sweets!"

“Hello Jennifer,
I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for your kind and thoughtful feedback. We have shared your feedback with many of our team. If there is anything that we can ever do for you please never hesitate to ask.
John Radwell””

"A great source to work with! I always find what I need at a price that is fair and I get my order when it is promised."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-22-2014

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“Hello- I just wanted to send you a quick thanks for sahring this feedback. We greatly appreciate every customer.
Please let us know how we can be of service again.
Radwell.com”

"Fast shipping. Part fit perfectly. Very satisfied and will buy from again. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-22-2014

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“Hello,, I am very happy to hear this, and thanks very much for taking the time to share your feedback.
Please let me know if you ever see anything we could be doing better.
Radwell.com”

"I want to personally think Radwell for first off delivering excellent product but also delivering outstanding customer service. Their team at Radwell followed up with me to ensure the order went smoothly and they exceeded our expectations. I will DEFINITELY keep Radwell in mind for future purchases. AND i will DEFINITELY recommend them to colleagues and friends. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-16-2014

“Hello
Thank you for your thoughtful feedback. It will be passed on internally. It is nice to know that you received the high level of customer service that we strive for here at Radwell. Thank you for the recommendations and your patronage.
Kind Regards,
Teresa Kissel
Customer Satisfaction Manager”

Radwell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Radwell is a merchant member
Radwell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,902 merchant members.