Stores > Radwell

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2015-11-17

"Poor, twice we've placed ordered in the last couple of weeks, clearly in stock with an already high price for the units considering the market value then only to be told days later that the price had doubled and then some... Poor Business practice, a lot of issues with faulty units. Amazing they are still going as a company, especially after looking at the glass door reviews! All show, no backbone springs to mind.

AVOID!

2015-10-13

""This is now my go to place to find new, obsolete used, refurbish items, it doesn't matter what you are looking for. Most likely they will have it.. From A - Z they will help you get the job done.. Items are always in great working condition when I receive them even if they have been obsolete for many years.. Radwell/PLCCenter has it, get it from them. You will be happy you did. They have saved us from disaster many times , we would be hurting without the items they can furnish. Some of our electronics/PLC are 20-25+ yrs old and well made but things go wrong , get damaged etc. They have supplied Omron, SMC, Keyence, etc. etc. for these old obsolete machines and they still run, thanks to RADWELL

2015-10-06

"I have the blind bid process used by 43 items for sale. 3 products have disappeared in the company. then after I waited 1.4 Week-ends, they call me a price of 430 euros for 43 items, where each item more than 200 euros will cost, totaling 8000 euros offering me seriously only 430 euro .... this is a joke and absolutely brazen in Germany I would get 3000 euros for everything and here 430 EUR hahha effrontery

but simon evans is a good supporter ....

Rep reply posted Oct-09-2015

“Hello Jack,
I am sorry to hear of the trouble. We would like our vendors to be pleased with the amount we pay them for their products but we understand that this is not always the case . You will be contacted shortly by one of our purchasing managers.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if I can be of service and thanks for working with us.
Kindly,

2015-07-27

"Radwell has become my lifeline in keeping my 30+ year old systems operational. Although we are in the process of upgrading our controls and moving our systems to PLCs the bulk of our controls are obsolete. Without the outstanding services offered by Radwell, we would be dead in the water. Excellent customer service, fantastic follow up. I canot think of anything more that I could ask from a vendor / supplier."

2015-06-26

"This is always my go to place to find new, used, refurbish items, it doesn't matter what you are looking for. Most likely they will have it.. From A - Z they will help you get the job done.. Items are always in great condition when I receive them even if they have been obsolete for many years.. If Radwell/PLCCenter has it, get it from them. You will be glad you did. "

2015-06-26

"I run a small business and have found great items at a very affordable cost. I love using these guys and will continue to use them. I find a great deal of options and great service. Being a small business we strive to please our customers as they are the reason we are here. I find these guys do the same."

2015-06-18

"All the people at Radwell, from quoting, repair, processing and shipping and customer service were excellent, prompt and courteous.
Thank you for a great transaction.
Stu

2015-06-10

"We were in a pinch with a chiller down with an obsolete, unavailable anywhere soft start module the problem. Once I made contact with Melissa Kopsa at Radwell things changed for the better quickly. Melissa was able to find a rebuildable soft start module in Radwells stock and move it quickly through the rebuild process and shipping to get us back operational. The service provided by the whole team at Radwell was excellent from the time I made contact with Melissa through the rebuild process and shipping. Much thanks to all involved. Wayne Hathaway Zone Manager University of Kansas "

2015-05-28

Hi good morning, everything it's great, i appreciate it your excellent service!! Thank you for all, will keep on touch for more orders, have a good day!

2015-03-09

" Mark,
Yes, very happy with the product. Im glad you guys had what we were looking for! Some of our equipment is outdated, and companies like Radwell are life savers! Thanks again!

“Hello-
I just wanted to send you a quick thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We greatly appreciate every opportunity. If ever you have any problems or issues please never hesitate to reach out to me directly.

2015-02-18

"The thermal overhead relay was received in a very timely manner! Our Engineers have not come to me with any concerns, so that implies satisfaction with the products received. Thank you for the excellent and speedy service! ; )

Pattie Herbert
Facility Management Coordinator

“Hello Pattie,
Thanks for the kind words. If you do hear of any issues please let me know personally. We take great pride in our quality and in our customer service and welcome every opportunity to provide exceptional and hassle free services.

2015-01-20

"Yes, we had a good experience with the purchase of a compressor from you folks. I do purchase other items that you provide too.
I have you on my list when we do purchases of HVAC and electronic equipment.
I asked to have my order expedited and that was taken care of.
Many Thanks...Ross

“Hello Ross,
Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave us this feedback. We look forward to working with you again. If you ever have any issues that I can help with please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.

2015-01-15

" We have ordered several refurbished drives from you since the Omron order. I've been working with Kellen and all is going well. We don't come up with a use for used equipment often, but when we have things have worked out nicely. I would and have recommended Radwell to several of my customes.

Thanks for checking.

“Hello-
Thanks so much for leaving this feedback and for the kind words. Please keep in mind we are not only a repair center that has millions of obsolete and new/surplus parts in stock, but we also supply brand new parts from over 20,000 manufacturers. Please allow us to present you with multiple options (new, surplus and/or repair) with your requests.

2015-01-06

"The motor was a direct swap and worked flawlessly. Excellent transaction from start to finish. Shipping was prompt and well packaged.

“Hello-
I just wanted to send you a quick thanks for leaving your feedback.
If ever we can be of service, or I can personally, never hesitate to reach out.

2014-12-17

"Nothing but outstanding service every time I contact Radwell. You guys are great!"

Rep reply posted Dec-31-2014

“Hello-
I just wanted to take a moment (prior to the end of 2014) to thank you personally for giving us the opportunity to be of service and for sharing your feedback. This was very thoughtful and kind of you.
If you ever have any trouble with us, or see any way we can improve, please let me know.

Share Radwell's store rating

Radwell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Radwell is a merchant member
Radwell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,640 merchant members.