Stores > Radwell
  • Radwell Radwell Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review Radwell by clicking a star below.
2017-04-20

From a satisfied customer

"We recently placed an order, INV2733182, for a Honeywell igniter. We experienced great customer service, timely delivery, and a good price. Thanks to your team!"

2016-12-15

"Radwell is one of the best vendors that we purchase from here on the site. They always seem to be helpful and willing to do whatever possible to see that we receive are parts in a timely manner on and off hours. Lizz Noftz and Matt Craney are the most helpful people and are willing to drop what they are doing to see that our site gets what it needs and this is greatly appreciated. Great people to work with. Thanks for all you do for us.

Ron Free
Maintenance Planner
Circleville Dupont

2016-07-27

Always on time

"Radwell has always come through with the hard to find, discontinued items needed. Sales people have always been helpful, knowledgeable, and professional when I order with them. Product always arrives on time, if not early. They have a great team."

2016-05-06

Awesome in an emergency

"We are impressed with the service we received on an emergency that happened on a Saturday. The parts worked great and we have not had a problem since we installed it. We speak very highly of your company. "

2016-04-26

Highly Recommended!

"An awesome source for repair or replacement of hard to find or obsolete electrical components. Great service and guarantee of satisfaction. Highly recommended!!"

2016-04-20

MONEY SAVER!

"Being in the industrial electrical supply market getting a customer up and running quickly is critical! I rely on Radwell's knowledge, vast inventory, repair options AND especially their same day service to get my people out of a bind. The smallest of parts can keep the largest of facilities down and losing money by the hour. Time is of the essence in this industry, pricing never an issue when a unit is not in operation.
Have been doing business with them for years & years and have never had any issues in any regard.
Communications modules, relays, contactors, coils etc etc etc ~ I highly recommend them!

2016-04-05

Overpriced Repair

"My company sent in a power supply module for repair. The module was for a computer monitor that Radwell had listed on its website. The website listing stated a complete monitor repair for $180. We contacted Radwell and suggested that we send in ONLY the power supply from the monitor, for repair.
Radwell agreed, however Radwell returned a quote for the board repair for $292. $112 more than the cost to repair the complete monitor. We also informed them of another repair quote of $82.85. Radwell agreed to match the repair quote, then they refused to honor the quote. I requested the board to be returned. We have received the board back unrepaired. We will have the board repaired at the previous company's quoted price.

2016-03-30

Excellent product at an excellent price

"I ordered valves from this company for the first time, they had the best price than any other company. The product arrived quickly and in great condition. We have many machines in our company so I know the only place I'll be getting my valves from. Thank you for your service."

2016-03-14

When OBSOLETE Radwell cant be beat!!!

"This particular purchase was for an obsolete DC Drive Contactor.
The contactor that we purchased from Radwell is currently installed on our production line and is performing as intended.
The one that it replaced has been sent back to Radwell for repair.
I have used this company many times for several years now.
I have a great deal of confidence in Radwell and what they do for our company and I am looking forward to future business together.
Thanks for being there for us Radwell,

Art Thomas
Extrusion Maintenance Planner/ Inventory Control

2015-11-17

"Poor, twice we've placed ordered in the last couple of weeks, clearly in stock with an already high price for the units considering the market value then only to be told days later that the price had doubled and then some... Poor Business practice, a lot of issues with faulty units. Amazing they are still going as a company, especially after looking at the glass door reviews! All show, no backbone springs to mind.

AVOID!

2015-10-13

""This is now my go to place to find new, obsolete used, refurbish items, it doesn't matter what you are looking for. Most likely they will have it.. From A - Z they will help you get the job done.. Items are always in great working condition when I receive them even if they have been obsolete for many years.. Radwell/PLCCenter has it, get it from them. You will be happy you did. They have saved us from disaster many times , we would be hurting without the items they can furnish. Some of our electronics/PLC are 20-25+ yrs old and well made but things go wrong , get damaged etc. They have supplied Omron, SMC, Keyence, etc. etc. for these old obsolete machines and they still run, thanks to RADWELL

2015-10-06

Thanks for all

Rep reply posted Oct-09-2015

A rep from Radwell, JRadwell, has responded

“Hello Jack,
I am sorry to hear of the trouble. We would like our vendors to be pleased with the amount we pay them for their products but we understand that this is not always the case . You will be contacted shortly by one of our purchasing managers.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if I can be of service and thanks for working with us.
Kindly,
John Radwell
Radwell International, Inc.”

2015-07-27

"Radwell has become my lifeline in keeping my 30+ year old systems operational. Although we are in the process of upgrading our controls and moving our systems to PLCs the bulk of our controls are obsolete. Without the outstanding services offered by Radwell, we would be dead in the water. Excellent customer service, fantastic follow up. I canot think of anything more that I could ask from a vendor / supplier."

2015-06-26

"This is always my go to place to find new, used, refurbish items, it doesn't matter what you are looking for. Most likely they will have it.. From A - Z they will help you get the job done.. Items are always in great condition when I receive them even if they have been obsolete for many years.. If Radwell/PLCCenter has it, get it from them. You will be glad you did. "

2015-06-26

"I run a small business and have found great items at a very affordable cost. I love using these guys and will continue to use them. I find a great deal of options and great service. Being a small business we strive to please our customers as they are the reason we are here. I find these guys do the same."

Share Radwell's store rating

Radwell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Radwell is a merchant member
Radwell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,408 merchant members.