Product & services pricing Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10

"A great source to work with! I always find what I need at a price that is fair and I get my order when it is promised."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-22-2014

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“Hello- I just wanted to send you a quick thanks for sahring this feedback. We greatly appreciate every customer.
Please let us know how we can be of service again.
Radwell.com”

"Fast shipping. Part fit perfectly. Very satisfied and will buy from again. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-22-2014

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“Hello,, I am very happy to hear this, and thanks very much for taking the time to share your feedback.
Please let me know if you ever see anything we could be doing better.
Radwell.com”

"I want to personally think Radwell for first off delivering excellent product but also delivering outstanding customer service. Their team at Radwell followed up with me to ensure the order went smoothly and they exceeded our expectations. I will DEFINITELY keep Radwell in mind for future purchases. AND i will DEFINITELY recommend them to colleagues and friends. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-16-2014

“Hello
Thank you for your thoughtful feedback. It will be passed on internally. It is nice to know that you received the high level of customer service that we strive for here at Radwell. Thank you for the recommendations and your patronage.
Customer Satisfaction Manager”

"I had an excellent experience. Excellent Customer Service and Great Products. Will Definitely use there service Again. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-16-2014

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your feedback - we strive to be the best option out there concerning industrial electronics. We appreciate your business.
Customer Satisfaction Manager”

"great customer service, well priced products and just an over all good experience"

"They were easy to work with and the part came in on time. I would gladly use them again."

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“We are thrilled with you honest feedback. Please do come back and visit our website for the latest updates and deals.
Thank you for your patronage.
Kind regards,
Customer Satisfaction Manager”

"I had a fantastic experience with Radwell. Although the product I was looking for was out of stock (everywhere!), Radwell was able to put it on backorder (other sites would not).

The service throughout the entire process was on point, with prompt follow-up on backorder status, when it arrived, shipping/billing notifications, etc.

In the end I received an accurate shipment, well packed and in perfect condition. They even reached out to ensure that everything arrived / worked.

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“Thank you for the stellar review! It is feedback like this that makes us realize we must be doing something right and makes us want to try harder. We try hard to tap all our resources especially on hard to find items. I am happy you had a great experience from start to finish and will pass your words onto the company internally.

"Very Nice Service
I would like to shop again from radwell

“Dear Wayne
Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. I am happy that we met your needs and we will continue to do so! We always want to be your best option in the world of electronics.
Customer Satisfaction Manager”

"The order arrived promptly and correctly without issue. Their Customer Communications Manager called me to follow up and was very helpful and personable."

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“Hello, I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for your kind feedback. We have shared your feedback internally. If there is anything that we can ever do for you please never hesitate to ask.
VP, Customer Satisfaction”

"Radwell has it all! I needed tempstar parts for a rooftop package unit that my local CC Dixon and Johnston Supply did not have. I used Radwells easy to use website for pricing and a ordering. Got exactly what I needed and to top it off the price was considerably lower. Great Job Team Radwell. You are now my first source for parts!"

“Hello Matt,
Thank you so much for leaving this feedback. This was very kind and thoughtful of you and is greatly appreciated.
If you ever have any trouble working with Radwell or PLCcenter.com please let me know personally.
Sincerely,
Radwell International, Inc.””

"I had a modular training system in a weekly rotation of new students. A position sensing reed switch failed, and I was told by the manufacturer that the part was backordered, and that it would be 3 weeks before I received it. I called Radwell International, and they had the part. I received it within a few days, and promptly repaired the module, so that the training schedule was not interupted."

“Hello Rich,
Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback, it is greatly appreciated. If there is ever anything I can do for you, please let me know. Our goal is to have what people need in stock (tough goal). I'm glad we were there for you. Our goal is to always meet our delivery promises and be the best possible company in every way.
John
Radwell International, Inc.”

"A user friendly website which allows me to almost always find the parts I need at the best prices. I'm usually able to stock up on repair parts due to the low pricing. Keep up the good service."

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“My name is John Radwell (I work with Mark who I think followed up with you). I wanted to thank you personally for sharing this feedback, it is very thoughtful and kind. Please let me know personally if you ever have any trouble with us.
John”

"Were a manufacturing company found the obsolete items to keep things running , Very Happy.

“Daniel
We specialize in hard to find and obsolete items and we are thrilled we came to your rescue. Please keep us in mind the next time you are in need of industrial electronics.
John Radwell”

"Very pleased with the product and customer service. Would definitely order from Radwell again! "

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“Thank you very much for the kind comments. Your feedback is validation that we try to do our very best to service our customers. Please let me know personally if you have any questions or concerns in the future and thank you for your patronage.
John Radwell”

"All info ( stock level, price, condition of item(s) & warranty ) needed to make a choice/purchase available on the web-site.
Re-furbished items purchased were in excellent condition.

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“We are always trying to update our website with real time information. I am glad to hear we were able to meet your needs and impress you with the condition of our inventory.

Radwell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Radwell is a merchant member
Radwell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.