Product & services pricing Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"We are generally very pleased with the service we get from Radwell. Our local salesperson, Christina Macdonald does a great job and the depot repair services are perfect.

They are always fast and efficient and the equipment repairs are always exactly correct. The items that Radwell repairs are always ready to install on our plant floor.

"The employees of Radwell who helped me were outstanding! They were courteous and efficient, and stood out for their excellence. I needed a new battery for my (aging) laptop; they found what I needed (Hewlett Packard didn't) and sent it twice (the second time because UPS didn't deliver it to me the first time.) Sorry to bad-mouth these other two companies, but I was very frustrated trying to get service from them. Thus, Radwell stood out, in comparison, in high relief!! I wouldn't be typing this without their help! Thanks, again!"

"Thank you for taking the time to write. All is well here, we typically only use you folks for repair of Automated Logic controllers and we just haven’t had any that are in need of repair lately.

You do great work over there and will continue to use you for our ALC repairs when we come across anymore in the future.

"Radwell had the parts i needed. They ship the item out quickly and customer service was great."

"The service that I have recieved has been excellent and I have recieved my items in a very timely manner. I have never had to return anything but I am sure that it would be a painless process as well. No complaints here"

"RADWELL WAS GREAT TO WORK WITH AND OUR ORDER WAS SHIPPED PROMPTLY AND IN GOOD ORDER AND i WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND ANYONE TO SHOP WITH THEM. i KNOW i'LL BE A RETURN CUSTOMER!"

"The service and quality repairs from Radwell/PLC Center is outstanding. Our local representative, Don Cooper, takes great care in looking after our interests. Besides the quality of their repairs and fast turnaround, their inventory of surplus, many times obsolete, parts is invaluable!"

"prompt and courteous service and they shipped candy with our item. Always a plus to bribe me with sweets!"

"A great source to work with! I always find what I need at a price that is fair and I get my order when it is promised."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-22-2014

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“Hello- I just wanted to send you a quick thanks for sahring this feedback. We greatly appreciate every customer.
Please let us know how we can be of service again.
John Radwell
Radwell.com”

"Fast shipping. Part fit perfectly. Very satisfied and will buy from again. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-22-2014

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“Hello,, I am very happy to hear this, and thanks very much for taking the time to share your feedback.
Please let me know if you ever see anything we could be doing better.
Thanks again,
John Radwell
Radwell.com”

"I want to personally think Radwell for first off delivering excellent product but also delivering outstanding customer service. Their team at Radwell followed up with me to ensure the order went smoothly and they exceeded our expectations. I will DEFINITELY keep Radwell in mind for future purchases. AND i will DEFINITELY recommend them to colleagues and friends. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-16-2014

“Hello
Thank you for your thoughtful feedback. It will be passed on internally. It is nice to know that you received the high level of customer service that we strive for here at Radwell. Thank you for the recommendations and your patronage.
Customer Satisfaction Manager”

"I had an excellent experience. Excellent Customer Service and Great Products. Will Definitely use there service Again. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-16-2014

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your feedback - we strive to be the best option out there concerning industrial electronics. We appreciate your business.
Customer Satisfaction Manager”

"great customer service, well priced products and just an over all good experience"

"They were easy to work with and the part came in on time. I would gladly use them again."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-15-2014

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“We are thrilled with you honest feedback. Please do come back and visit our website for the latest updates and deals.
Thank you for your patronage.
Kind regards,
Customer Satisfaction Manager”

"I had a fantastic experience with Radwell. Although the product I was looking for was out of stock (everywhere!), Radwell was able to put it on backorder (other sites would not).

The service throughout the entire process was on point, with prompt follow-up on backorder status, when it arrived, shipping/billing notifications, etc.

In the end I received an accurate shipment, well packed and in perfect condition. They even reached out to ensure that everything arrived / worked.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-15-2014

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“Thank you for the stellar review! It is feedback like this that makes us realize we must be doing something right and makes us want to try harder. We try hard to tap all our resources especially on hard to find items. I am happy you had a great experience from start to finish and will pass your words onto the company internally.

Radwell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Radwell is a merchant member
Radwell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.