Stores > Radwell

Customer service: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-04-26

Highly Recommended!

"An awesome source for repair or replacement of hard to find or obsolete electrical components. Great service and guarantee of satisfaction. Highly recommended!!"

This review was modified by Ron.A on April 26 2016 07:20:45 AM

2016-04-20

MONEY SAVER!

"Being in the industrial electrical supply market getting a customer up and running quickly is critical! I rely on Radwell's knowledge, vast inventory, repair options AND especially their same day service to get my people out of a bind. The smallest of parts can keep the largest of facilities down and losing money by the hour. Time is of the essence in this industry, pricing never an issue when a unit is not in operation.
Have been doing business with them for years & years and have never had any issues in any regard.
Communications modules, relays, contactors, coils etc etc etc ~ I highly recommend them!

2016-04-05

Overpriced Repair

"My company sent in a power supply module for repair. The module was for a computer monitor that Radwell had listed on its website. The website listing stated a complete monitor repair for $180. We contacted Radwell and suggested that we send in ONLY the power supply from the monitor, for repair.
Radwell agreed, however Radwell returned a quote for the board repair for $292. $112 more than the cost to repair the complete monitor. We also informed them of another repair quote of $82.85. Radwell agreed to match the repair quote, then they refused to honor the quote. I requested the board to be returned. We have received the board back unrepaired. We will have the board repaired at the previous company's quoted price.

This review was modified by mcgyver2822 on April 05 2016 03:09:35 PM

2016-03-30

Excellent product at an excellent price

"I ordered valves from this company for the first time, they had the best price than any other company. The product arrived quickly and in great condition. We have many machines in our company so I know the only place I'll be getting my valves from. Thank you for your service."

This review was modified by groverbryant on March 30 2016 07:04:53 AM

2016-03-14

When OBSOLETE Radwell cant be beat!!!

"This particular purchase was for an obsolete DC Drive Contactor.
The contactor that we purchased from Radwell is currently installed on our production line and is performing as intended.
The one that it replaced has been sent back to Radwell for repair.
I have used this company many times for several years now.
I have a great deal of confidence in Radwell and what they do for our company and I am looking forward to future business together.
Thanks for being there for us Radwell,

Art Thomas
Extrusion Maintenance Planner/ Inventory Control

This review was modified by art56thomas on March 14 2016 11:51:51 AM

2015-11-17

"Poor, twice we've placed ordered in the last couple of weeks, clearly in stock with an already high price for the units considering the market value then only to be told days later that the price had doubled and then some... Poor Business practice, a lot of issues with faulty units. Amazing they are still going as a company, especially after looking at the glass door reviews! All show, no backbone springs to mind.

AVOID!

2015-10-13

""This is now my go to place to find new, obsolete used, refurbish items, it doesn't matter what you are looking for. Most likely they will have it.. From A - Z they will help you get the job done.. Items are always in great working condition when I receive them even if they have been obsolete for many years.. Radwell/PLCCenter has it, get it from them. You will be happy you did. They have saved us from disaster many times , we would be hurting without the items they can furnish. Some of our electronics/PLC are 20-25+ yrs old and well made but things go wrong , get damaged etc. They have supplied Omron, SMC, Keyence, etc. etc. for these old obsolete machines and they still run, thanks to RADWELL

2015-10-06

"I have the blind bid process used by 43 items for sale. 3 products have disappeared in the company. then after I waited 1.4 Week-ends, they call me a price of 430 euros for 43 items, where each item more than 200 euros will cost, totaling 8000 euros offering me seriously only 430 euro .... this is a joke and absolutely brazen in Germany I would get 3000 euros for everything and here 430 EUR hahha effrontery

but simon evans is a good supporter ....

Rep reply posted Oct-09-2015

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“Hello Jack,
I am sorry to hear of the trouble. We would like our vendors to be pleased with the amount we pay them for their products but we understand that this is not always the case . You will be contacted shortly by one of our purchasing managers.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if I can be of service and thanks for working with us.
Kindly,
John Radwell
Radwell International, Inc.”

2015-07-27

"Radwell has become my lifeline in keeping my 30+ year old systems operational. Although we are in the process of upgrading our controls and moving our systems to PLCs the bulk of our controls are obsolete. Without the outstanding services offered by Radwell, we would be dead in the water. Excellent customer service, fantastic follow up. I canot think of anything more that I could ask from a vendor / supplier."

2015-06-26

"This is always my go to place to find new, used, refurbish items, it doesn't matter what you are looking for. Most likely they will have it.. From A - Z they will help you get the job done.. Items are always in great condition when I receive them even if they have been obsolete for many years.. If Radwell/PLCCenter has it, get it from them. You will be glad you did. "

2015-06-26

"I run a small business and have found great items at a very affordable cost. I love using these guys and will continue to use them. I find a great deal of options and great service. Being a small business we strive to please our customers as they are the reason we are here. I find these guys do the same."

2015-06-18

"All the people at Radwell, from quoting, repair, processing and shipping and customer service were excellent, prompt and courteous.
Thank you for a great transaction.
Stu

2015-06-10

"We were in a pinch with a chiller down with an obsolete, unavailable anywhere soft start module the problem. Once I made contact with Melissa Kopsa at Radwell things changed for the better quickly. Melissa was able to find a rebuildable soft start module in Radwells stock and move it quickly through the rebuild process and shipping to get us back operational. The service provided by the whole team at Radwell was excellent from the time I made contact with Melissa through the rebuild process and shipping. Much thanks to all involved. Wayne Hathaway Zone Manager University of Kansas "

2015-05-28

Hi good morning, everything it's great, i appreciate it your excellent service!! Thank you for all, will keep on touch for more orders, have a good day!

2015-03-09

" Mark,
Yes, very happy with the product. Im glad you guys had what we were looking for! Some of our equipment is outdated, and companies like Radwell are life savers! Thanks again!

Rep reply posted May-18-2015

JRadwell, Radwell rep has responded

“Hello-
I just wanted to send you a quick thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We greatly appreciate every opportunity. If ever you have any problems or issues please never hesitate to reach out to me directly.
Thanks again,
John Radwell
Radwell International, Inc.”

Share Radwell's store rating

Radwell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Radwell is a merchant member
Radwell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,611 merchant members.