Product & services pricing Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10

"I will NEVER buy anything from RadioShack.Com. On 11/27 I ordered an MP4 player on sale from RadioShack.Com (online) for $15 choosing ship to store. Since I got the exact same product from my nearby RadioShack store, I immediately called the customer service back within an hour and cancelled the order. They gave me a cancellation confirmation number and assured that my credit card wont be charged. On Dec 1st my credit card got charged and on Dec 5, I got an email saying my order is ready to pick up!! I was surprised and called back the CS number and this time they said the agent who attended the call made a mistake by giving me the confirmation number and that he did not know that an order once placed cannot be cancelled. Also they said it is as easy as accepting the package at the store and return it right there for a full refund.. Believing them the 2nd time, I went to the store on Dec 6 and the store manager said they don't have an option to accept a return for an online order even though the shipping label clearly says it can be returned to a store!! I said the CS agent told me that once I hand back the item to the store, they will immediately issue the return if the store manager call them and hence requested them to contact the customer service number. After a long conversation of utter confusions, the agent told the store manager that they will send the store a return shipping label via email and the store can return it and 'after' they receive the item, CS will issue the refund!! So I left the item at the store and followed up with the store on Dec 10th and found that they never got a shipping label!!! I have no clue what to do next since they are clearly pulling a trick to keep my money.
Shame on you RadioShack. I will never buy anything from them!! Scammers!!

"DO NOT order from radioshack.com if you want to get your package delivered before Christmas. After 10 Days I still haven't received my package!

I ordered extra items to qualify for free shipping. I would have been better off paying for better shipping. The website says you will get items in 3-5 business days. I called customer service & was told that even though it shipped within 12 hours, that I needed to allow 2 days for "processing" in addition to the 5 business days for shipping. In addition, in spite of the fact that both FedEx and USPS ship/deliver on Saturdays, we're not supposed to count those days either for calculation purposes. I was just told by USPS that I MIGHT get my package on Tuesday, nearly 2 full weeks after Radio Shack happily took my payment. USPS said that the way Radio Shack ships is the "lowest of the low" shipping option. The package has been within an hour of my house for the past 7 days.

Part of my order was for a work assignment. The rest, for a gift. I even offered to go pick it up, but can't. I asked for the package to be held at the post office, but the cheap shipping option doesn't allow for that. I routinely ship packages for work & have never had an issue upgrading them to expedited service mid-route, but that also wasn't an option either. I wish I had ordered from literally anywhere else. What a nightmare! Stay away from this merchant unless you want to spend weeks trying to track down your order!

modified review This review was modified by iHateRadioShack on November 29 2014 01:14:07 PM

"I went to Radio Shack on 6th Avenue in Tacoma Washington and I have never experienced such rudeness and absolutely no customer service. I went to purchase a cell phone and wanted to keep my same number. I had a meeting and had to depart and the clerk advised me she would set up everything while I was gone. I offered to pay for the product and was told not pay until I get back. Upon my return the same clerk advised me that she could not activate my phone because I had no money on the phone. She further advised that it would take a few days in order to get my phone number and she was going on her lunch break. I returned to the store on Black Friday. I ask for the manager. The manager advised me in a very rude manner maybe she just did not know because she is new. I was then told I said I was sorry. It's okay if want to go to another store. As I was leaving the store the manager went up to the clerk and jokingly shook her finger at the clerk as they both started to laugh. This is my first experience in dealing with total lack of management and customer service. I cannot believe this behavior is tolerated by Radio Shack. I do not recommend this particular store to anyone because of this awful behavior."

"I have a really old phone but I'm in high school so I have been trying to get a new one. When I walked in to go get my phone it was there but not in my carriers brand. So I told them that the website said that this should be on sale and they told me no. But the thing that made me mad was that I called a week before and they told me that the phone would be on sell in this brand, and they told me that it was also the only brand that they sold which was a lie. They were so rude about it and so nonchalant about it which really pissed me off. So if you are ever going to get something from radio shack go in person first to see if they even have the phone that you want and then start to save up because they don't care if they crush your dreams. "

"on May-9, 2014, I walked into the store located at Northgate shopping mall of San Rafael, CA and left my Galaxy S4 phone there to replace the LCD(screen) because of water damage and asked them to keep my screen protector, they said OK. The next day, when I went to pick up my phone, I was told there was no screen protector on the old screen at all. How come? I told them I even can pull out my phone purchase receipt from T-Mobile system to prove I did buy the screen protector and there is no point I bought one, but didn't put it on. The store manager was really rude and treated customer with no nice at all. A few days later I called their district manager who is another rudest person I ever seen before. She kept arguing with me over the phone even though there was one there, they still can't transfer it from old screen to new screen. I said I was told it can be done, otherwise I won't ask for it. Then she changed her tongue saying initially the store people misunderstood me that I was talking about the screen case, not screen protector. What the hell are they talking about? Rudest store and people I never seen, DON'T go forever"

modified review This review was modified by jevmors on May 16 2014 11:25:17 AM

"Never believe what a radio shack employee tells you. I was told the insurance plan I was getting for my phone from radio shack covered more than verizon's. When I tried to make a claim on my stolen phone is when they decided to mention they don't cover lost and stolen phones. Sounds like less to me. Be careful people these guys will tell you anything to get that commission."

modified review This review was modified by jg2591 on March 14 2014 07:14:36 AM

"I ordered a Nintendo 3DS console online with free 2 day shipping. After 2 days I get an email from them saying the order was cancelled because the item is out of stock. Useless website with unaccurate inventory information. Will not ever order from them again online."

modified review This review was modified by saleenadam1 on December 20 2013 04:40:17 AM

"This is for Radioshack.com! I would rate with no stars if I could. EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE! They have no compassion and are liars! I bought a Samsung Galaxy S4 from them and it is damaged. They are sending me a new phone but have put a "hold" in my bank account for $400 and now my funds are not available. SPRINT WOULD NEVER DO THIS!. I understand that companies take your credit/bank card number as a guarantee but, to actually have your funds not available to you is just wrong. They should not touch the funds in any way unless the customer does not return the damaged phone. "Hold" or not, I have no money now and radioshack.com has put me in a horrible financial bind. When I told them my situation, all they say is "I'm sorry" and "I can't reverse the hold, it's impossible until I get the other phone back". Impossible? Really?!? I am not dumb, it is NOT impossible. They are just not going to do it period. RADIOSHACK.COM CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ONE OF THE WORST COMPANIES I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. PLEASE DO YOURSELF A HUGE FAVOR IN LIFE AND DO NOT USE RADIOSHACK.COM.

FYI - Your 14 day return/exchange policy doesn't start the day you receive your phone. I starts the day you order your phone. So, if it takes 5 days for you to receive your phone, you really only have 9 days to return/exchange.

modified review This review was modified by kalachucha on October 05 2013 12:34:05 PM

"If I had the option to give NO stars... I would! Radio Shack has a whole bunch of young kids working there that are full of lies just to get a commission sell. When I had a issue it was clear they were at fault and they did nothing to even try to resolve my issue. I even took it up as far as the Regional Manager. I am very disappointed and I nor you should ever shop at Radio Shack again!"

modified review This review was modified by Myah on August 13 2013 08:14:07 AM

"I bought an iPad case it broke and I went to go exchange it because I have the warranty on it. I was expecting to exchange it but it has to be sent out looked at then they will mail and or email you a gift card. Email is a lot faster than mailing. They are suppose to give me the option of both. But they only gave me the mailing option. They told me it would take 5-7 days to get a gift card. But eventually I called them up and it was for them to get the product and verify it. So I wated 3 weeks to get a gift card. Then I went to the store to get a replacement one. Did the same thing. But first I went to the car to look at it. When I opened it it was broken and all ready used, it seemed like. Ran back into the store asked for cash back but instead gave me a giftcard. When I left I saw an employee put back the case on the shelf to resell it. I just want my cash back. No giftcard. RadioShack is the worst!! Never ever go. I went online after going to check state laws for giftcard. Our state law requires stores to give you back money if customers request it. Then I went online for a live chat. It says 24/7 representative are ready to help. Went I around 8 at night. Next page says it is not business hours for people to talk to you. They are not very worthy and product are reused to get profit."

modified review This review was modified by Shanewazhere on July 06 2013 12:59:28 PM

"I purchased anon-contract Virgin Mobile iPhone from Radio Shack in April of 2013. During the first 30 days of service it would not ever connect to the VM 3G data network. I contacted the Radio Shack store where I purchased the phone, and they said I had to contact VM. After hours and hours (over multiple days) of frustration with VM (whose idea of customer service is to say someone will call you back - and no one ever does) I was ready to scream At NO TIME did Radio Shack do ANYTHING to assist me as their customer. I ended up opening a complaint via my credit card company against Radio Shack for failing to provide the service I had purchased. I actually ended up getting a replacement iPhone from Apple (great customer service) who told me that according to their records, my original iPhone had been previously registered and in their opinion was refurbished! I will never purchase anything from Radio Shack again."

modified review This review was modified by 4746calle on June 21 2013 08:08:09 PM

"I am so dissapointed with radio shack. Never again will I purchase anything from them again. I tried to return a product that was the amount of 220 and they said they didn't have cash in their register. They made me do the run around when every other radio shack said the same thing. I do believe that they should have petty cash or a safe box with money to take out. Do not shop at radio shack they are Liers and they have very rude employees, I'm so dissapointed once again and will never ever be a radio shack costumer again ever.!!!!!!"

"I have purchase for a $10 for every $50 coupon. Went back to the store numerous occasions and never got the coupon. The Senior manager there was unfriendly with very poor customer service. He refused to do anything about. He even ask me why am I trying to get it if it is only $10. I have never had a bad experience before at this store but one really bad one. I will never ever return and shop there again. Does not matter how good of a deal it is. The store number is 013235."

"radioshack is the best, I got a zagg keyboard for my Ipad from there and it is awesome. The service was great and, i was in and out of there in minutes. I will be a customer of Radio shack, for as long as I live."

"I went to radio shack to upgrade my phone and spoke to the assistant manager
She told me that they had an I phone 5 that they were holding for someone who didn't come to pick it up.
I accepted and said I would take the phone , she went to talk to her manager and came back and said the manager says that the person was coming to pick up the phone but that if I bought an accessory I agreed and chose an accessory for the iPhone which overpriced .2 days later I went to return the accessory and was told that it was scratched , I proceeded to show the rep that all other cases were the same way she acknowledged but coul not exchange . 22 Lexington ave Passaic nj

modified review This review was modified by Hserr69 on November 08 2012 09:43:59 AM

Radio Shack is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!