Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"on May-9, 2014, I walked into the store located at Northgate shopping mall of San Rafael, CA and left my Galaxy S4 phone there to replace the LCD(screen) because of water damage and asked them to keep my screen protector, they said OK. The next day, when I went to pick up my phone, I was told there was no screen protector on the old screen at all. How come? I told them I even can pull out my phone purchase receipt from T-Mobile system to prove I did buy the screen protector and there is no point I bought one, but didn't put it on. The store manager was really rude and treated customer with no nice at all. A few days later I called their district manager who is another rudest person I ever seen before. She kept arguing with me over the phone even though there was one there, they still can't transfer it from old screen to new screen. I said I was told it can be done, otherwise I won't ask for it. Then she changed her tongue saying initially the store people misunderstood me that I was talking about the screen case, not screen protector. What the hell are they talking about? Rudest store and people I never seen, DON'T go forever"

modified review This review was modified by jevmors on May 16 2014 11:25:17 AM

"Never believe what a radio shack employee tells you. I was told the insurance plan I was getting for my phone from radio shack covered more than verizon's. When I tried to make a claim on my stolen phone is when they decided to mention they don't cover lost and stolen phones. Sounds like less to me. Be careful people these guys will tell you anything to get that commission."

modified review This review was modified by jg2591 on March 14 2014 07:14:36 AM

"I ordered a Nintendo 3DS console online with free 2 day shipping. After 2 days I get an email from them saying the order was cancelled because the item is out of stock. Useless website with unaccurate inventory information. Will not ever order from them again online."

modified review This review was modified by saleenadam1 on December 20 2013 04:40:17 AM

"This is for Radioshack.com! I would rate with no stars if I could. EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE! They have no compassion and are liars! I bought a Samsung Galaxy S4 from them and it is damaged. They are sending me a new phone but have put a "hold" in my bank account for $400 and now my funds are not available. SPRINT WOULD NEVER DO THIS!. I understand that companies take your credit/bank card number as a guarantee but, to actually have your funds not available to you is just wrong. They should not touch the funds in any way unless the customer does not return the damaged phone. "Hold" or not, I have no money now and radioshack.com has put me in a horrible financial bind. When I told them my situation, all they say is "I'm sorry" and "I can't reverse the hold, it's impossible until I get the other phone back". Impossible? Really?!? I am not dumb, it is NOT impossible. They are just not going to do it period. RADIOSHACK.COM CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ONE OF THE WORST COMPANIES I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. PLEASE DO YOURSELF A HUGE FAVOR IN LIFE AND DO NOT USE RADIOSHACK.COM.

FYI - Your 14 day return/exchange policy doesn't start the day you receive your phone. I starts the day you order your phone. So, if it takes 5 days for you to receive your phone, you really only have 9 days to return/exchange.

modified review This review was modified by kalachucha on October 05 2013 12:34:05 PM

"If I had the option to give NO stars... I would! Radio Shack has a whole bunch of young kids working there that are full of lies just to get a commission sell. When I had a issue it was clear they were at fault and they did nothing to even try to resolve my issue. I even took it up as far as the Regional Manager. I am very disappointed and I nor you should ever shop at Radio Shack again!"

modified review This review was modified by Myah on August 13 2013 08:14:07 AM

"I bought an iPad case it broke and I went to go exchange it because I have the warranty on it. I was expecting to exchange it but it has to be sent out looked at then they will mail and or email you a gift card. Email is a lot faster than mailing. They are suppose to give me the option of both. But they only gave me the mailing option. They told me it would take 5-7 days to get a gift card. But eventually I called them up and it was for them to get the product and verify it. So I wated 3 weeks to get a gift card. Then I went to the store to get a replacement one. Did the same thing. But first I went to the car to look at it. When I opened it it was broken and all ready used, it seemed like. Ran back into the store asked for cash back but instead gave me a giftcard. When I left I saw an employee put back the case on the shelf to resell it. I just want my cash back. No giftcard. RadioShack is the worst!! Never ever go. I went online after going to check state laws for giftcard. Our state law requires stores to give you back money if customers request it. Then I went online for a live chat. It says 24/7 representative are ready to help. Went I around 8 at night. Next page says it is not business hours for people to talk to you. They are not very worthy and product are reused to get profit."

modified review This review was modified by Shanewazhere on July 06 2013 12:59:28 PM

"I purchased anon-contract Virgin Mobile iPhone from Radio Shack in April of 2013. During the first 30 days of service it would not ever connect to the VM 3G data network. I contacted the Radio Shack store where I purchased the phone, and they said I had to contact VM. After hours and hours (over multiple days) of frustration with VM (whose idea of customer service is to say someone will call you back - and no one ever does) I was ready to scream At NO TIME did Radio Shack do ANYTHING to assist me as their customer. I ended up opening a complaint via my credit card company against Radio Shack for failing to provide the service I had purchased. I actually ended up getting a replacement iPhone from Apple (great customer service) who told me that according to their records, my original iPhone had been previously registered and in their opinion was refurbished! I will never purchase anything from Radio Shack again."

modified review This review was modified by 4746calle on June 21 2013 08:08:09 PM

"I am so dissapointed with radio shack. Never again will I purchase anything from them again. I tried to return a product that was the amount of 220 and they said they didn't have cash in their register. They made me do the run around when every other radio shack said the same thing. I do believe that they should have petty cash or a safe box with money to take out. Do not shop at radio shack they are Liers and they have very rude employees, I'm so dissapointed once again and will never ever be a radio shack costumer again ever.!!!!!!"

"I have purchase for a $10 for every $50 coupon. Went back to the store numerous occasions and never got the coupon. The Senior manager there was unfriendly with very poor customer service. He refused to do anything about. He even ask me why am I trying to get it if it is only $10. I have never had a bad experience before at this store but one really bad one. I will never ever return and shop there again. Does not matter how good of a deal it is. The store number is 013235."

"radioshack is the best, I got a zagg keyboard for my Ipad from there and it is awesome. The service was great and, i was in and out of there in minutes. I will be a customer of Radio shack, for as long as I live."

"I went to radio shack to upgrade my phone and spoke to the assistant manager
She told me that they had an I phone 5 that they were holding for someone who didn't come to pick it up.
I accepted and said I would take the phone , she went to talk to her manager and came back and said the manager says that the person was coming to pick up the phone but that if I bought an accessory I agreed and chose an accessory for the iPhone which overpriced .2 days later I went to return the accessory and was told that it was scratched , I proceeded to show the rep that all other cases were the same way she acknowledged but coul not exchange . 22 Lexington ave Passaic nj

modified review This review was modified by Hserr69 on November 08 2012 09:43:59 AM

"I placed my order early on a wed. stating many times that this was for a business account. My phone was supposed to be shipped to me 2day, arriving on Friday; Saturday at the latest. Monday rolled around and I hadn't seen it yet, so I called customer service. After being bounced back and fourth, they had me do a chat online for my missing order. (Which online the status said "cancelled by customer". I DID NOT CANCEL MY ORDER!)I did a chat, and they basically told me that they cannot place my order being that this is a business account and the talk plan I am on. In the whole HOUR of placing my order they guy never said they couldn't work with business account and talk plans. Nor did I EVER received a cancellation email and they had my correct email as they sent me a coupon right after I placed my order. Then when I call and get bounced back and fourth, they finally tell me that it is what it is, and there is nothing they can do. And that if I want a phone I need to go through Verizon. I am so upset at the way they handled all that. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND RADIO SHACK WIRELESS TO ANYONE!!!!!! So much time wasted and I have waited almost a week for a phone that's not even coming. And to top it off, this phone was for my boss!!!!!!! Looks real great on me...oh yeah, I can get this great deal from radio shack and work around Verizon, now I gotta go back a week later with no phone and ask to spend 3 times as much!!!!"

"Radio Shack cancelled my order without telling me the reason. Here is the text of the email:

"We regret to inform you that we were unable to complete your order. We apologize for any inconvenience."

I tried to call the number provided hoping to talk to someone to find out why, but got nowhere. The call was always routed to an automatic response. This is my first time ordering from Radio Shack, and it is also the last time. It's simply terrible.

"Radio Shack Costa Mesta store – 2750 Harbour Blvd. I am blown away by the store managers (Rafael Denicta) disgraceful and pathetic attitude towards customer service, my opinion – deceptive, dishonest and desperate. He could not care about nor happily resolve a simple problem I had. The store depressed me with their out dated stock, poor air-con in middle of summer, etc. etc. I think there are better places to shop that are cheaper and better. At least this place lives up to its name of being a Shack."

"This use to be the top retailer for electronics but not anymore. You buy service plan that does not fix anything when you needed it. You order ship to store and store does not contact you or know if the product is in. They are closing many stores so you may have to think on if your item will arrive or get serviced. Best Bet is to deal direcly with the manufacture on the product. They will work with you on product issues. Staff is nice but stressed from over crowding and short staff. My current purchase still pending arrived but no follow up may have to contact my bank."

modified review This review was modified by Ronnie61 on July 17 2012 11:24:51 AM

Radio Shack is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!