RadioLabs - Wireless & Beyond Reviews - radiolabs.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 2.50/10 4 reviews

RadioLabs - Wireless & Beyond is not a merchant member
RadioLabs - Wireless & Beyond does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Do not do business with these guys. The other negative online reviews are correct. I wish I had done my homework on this company before ordering. Let the buyer beware."

"OMG After spending in excess of $100,000 online over the years I have found the absolute positive worst online merchant ever. They send you junk defective product which you have to pay shipping to return and then when and only when their Gestapo team decides it is defective they send you a replacement by pony express. Then you have to babysit the shipping refund because the Gestapo only processes reunds on Mondays. Treat these pukes like a fire engine.....STAY BACK 500 FEET"

"I bought a Mag-Mount Omni WIFI antenna, stated to be made out of "stainless steel". After less than 90 days on my vehicle, it completely rusted out where I could no longer use it. Radiolabs refused to honor warranty. In other words, the product was not made out of stainless steel (or it would not have rusted), and they refused to refund or replace even though they state product came with 1 year warranty. They misrepresented the material, and refused to stand behind warranty. I cannot recommend seller since they misrepresented material, sold cheap item in its place, and then refused to honor warranty."

"Ordered an Omni-Directional WiFi antenna. Received order confirmation immediately. Received shipping confirmation & order tracking number the next day. Package arrived as scheduled, in perfect condition, packed properly centered with foam spacers in a long sealed tube. Reasonable prices and shipping rates. Would certainly buy from them again."