Stores > RadioLabs - Wireless & Beyond

• RadioLabs - Wir

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I'm writing this review for two reasons. First because I had stellar service, and everything worked as intended. I'm not one to review products or services, but I had read some of the negative reviews about this company, and I felt compelled to tell a different story. I had a unique situation where I needed to get Internet to an island on a lake. My options were extremely limited, and after talking to a few different companies, all of which suggested the same type of solution, I went with RadioLabs based on price and a recommendation from technology review site, which mentioned RadioLabs as an aside. I spent much time on the phone with RadioLabs, they surveyed my situation with Google Earth, and we decided on a particular setup. I paid the extra $50 for them to configure everything, and had it delivered. The transmitter was installed on the mainland and the receiver on the island. The installation was my responsibility. Once the antennas were aligned. I had perfect Internet on the island. a SpeedTest showed the speed the same at both locations. I am even able to stream 4K video without a hitch. Good job, Great gear, and great service. Thank you Radio Labs!!!"

"Stay away from these crooks. They sold me an expensive ($299.95) radio that didn't even work. Now I have to pay shipping back to them per their unfriendly return policy. Then their incompetent solder jockeys can try to fix it so that I have an expensive refurbished radio of dubious quality and craftsmanship. Avoid this outfit at all costs or you could be as sorry as I am."

This review was modified by sherpabill on April 06 2015 02:00:21 PM

"I bought the 900mHz Non-Line-of-sight wireless bridge and had Radiolabs pre-configure it for a setup from a remote cabin to a farm about 2 miles through rolling hills and timber. Works awesome and very fast. Exceeded my expectations. The equipment came in one box and was very neatly packaged. The manual was also very helpful to double check the configuration for the dishes. I did call the tech/sales support team for the initial purchase and a follow up to make sure they would be available in the event I needed help. A very positive experience for myself and the client. Thanks again. Ryan F."

This review was modified by s204053 on January 27 2015 10:59:00 AM

"Buyer Beware! They will substitute cheaper components without even asking, and make you pay to ship them back! POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!"

"Ordered bridge kit to operate at 3 miles. Equipment was easy to configure. Instructions were very good and had the bridge operating within an hour.
Bridge has been up for a long time now, and no problem.
Don't understand negative reviews, they are the best wifi company I've dealt with. Helped me set up my wireless bridge at no cost.

This review was modified by poppabearly on October 30 2014 02:06:08 PM

"Do not do business with these guys. The other negative online reviews are correct. I wish I had done my homework on this company before ordering. Let the buyer beware."

"OMG After spending in excess of $100,000 online over the years I have found the absolute positive worst online merchant ever. They send you junk defective product which you have to pay shipping to return and then when and only when their Gestapo team decides it is defective they send you a replacement by pony express. Then you have to babysit the shipping refund because the Gestapo only processes reunds on Mondays. Treat these pukes like a fire engine.....STAY BACK 500 FEET"

"I bought a Mag-Mount Omni WIFI antenna, stated to be made out of "stainless steel". After less than 90 days on my vehicle, it completely rusted out where I could no longer use it. Radiolabs refused to honor warranty. In other words, the product was not made out of stainless steel (or it would not have rusted), and they refused to refund or replace even though they state product came with 1 year warranty. They misrepresented the material, and refused to stand behind warranty. I cannot recommend seller since they misrepresented material, sold cheap item in its place, and then refused to honor warranty."

"Ordered an Omni-Directional WiFi antenna. Received order confirmation immediately. Received shipping confirmation & order tracking number the next day. Package arrived as scheduled, in perfect condition, packed properly centered with foam spacers in a long sealed tube. Reasonable prices and shipping rates. Would certainly buy from them again."

Share RadioLabs - Wireless & Beyond's store rating

RadioLabs - Wireless & Beyond is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RadioLabs - Wireless & Beyond is not a merchant member
RadioLabs - Wireless & Beyond does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!