Stores > Radiator Express
  • Radiator Expres

9am-6pm EST
      866-723-3977
      john@radiatorexpress.com

Voice your opinion! Review Radiator Express by clicking a star below.
2017-09-13

You know i like them

"I really do.
Sent a bad 1 called in yes i bought a 2nd it was good. Fill out the form took a photo got my money back refunded.
Real people on phone
Real email communication aswell
Good job

2017-08-08

Horrible Refund in the process

"The lady I spoke to about my package being held was rude & racist never will I order another part from these ****"

2017-05-19

NO DON'T ORDER FROM THEM

"2 years after we bought a radiator for hubbys jeep the piece if **** broke, leaks like hell. I'm pretty sure there us NO customer service and it's just some **** cell number because they refuse to answer. they don't call back. they don't give a ****. Worst experience ever. I would give these fools a 0 if i could. RUN. GO FAST."

2016-09-22

Great Work

"I have ordered from you guys before and was really satisfied with the overall service, thank you Mary"

2016-09-19

Horrible experience DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!

"Radiator arrived in 1 day as mentioned. All was good until the install. Quick connect fittings leaked terribly... Had to buy another one locally.

Now came time to do a return. Was told company they bought from was not responding? HUH? Three weeks of little or no response and they tell me to ship to a local supply store at my dime. I called the store they wanted it shipped back to and they have no clue about any of this. It is like a dropship scam! If there are any problems they just do not answer phones or emails. Horrible company. Run fast. I am filing a claim with my CC company to get my money back

2016-09-10

Worst business ever

"Been trying to get response to send back and radiator for the last 3 weeks this is the worst customer service I've ever been involved with. If any company going to treat customers like this they need to shut down. You can never speak to a supervisor they will not respond back in 24-48 hours 72 hours it takes him forever to respond back and you can never speak to a supervisor. Worst business ever"

2016-03-17

Horrible!

"They said the item was in stock so I ordered it. Then they immediately sent me an email saying it was out of stock and that a employee would soon get ahold of me to discuss further options and they didn't. So 4 days later I emailed asking when I would get my product and they replied saying "NO LONGER ON BACKORDER SHIPPING 03/15/2016. THANKS!!" . So I was okay with that. Then I got a confirmation that it actually sent two days after the person said it actually shipped. What a joke."

2016-01-29

Great Company all Around!

"I use this company all the time and have never had an issue. they informed me this review service is a scam and they removed all the positive reviews as extortion.

I of course believe the story as Radiator Express has been nothing but top notch.

After looking in detail, i see big companies like Best Buy etc with terrible ratings... this is just a place for bad comments to sit and good ones to go missing... We'll see if this one even stays active!

2015-06-13

"They are very quick to chat and tell you whatever it takes for you to order from them. Just try getting in touch with them after they have your money! No response to emails other then the auto-send telling you to include your full name and order number. That just confirms that they never bother to open the email.
Don't know how they can run a company and not know when they fill an order or ship an order for >24hours! They need to stop using carrier pigeons for their communications in the shipping department

2015-04-07

"This store is plain awesome. Great experience. Every other company I called had no idea how to answer any of my questions. I strongly suggest this company.

2015-03-27

"The short version..... Do not purchase a Champion brand piece of junk radiator.
The long version.... I purchased and received a new all aluminum 3 core desert cool Champion radiator from radiator express. I was very pleased with the initial purchase and delivery time. Now fast forward 9 months down the road, I discovered I had a seem leaking at the bottom of the radiator. No biggie, I will simply start a warranty claim. At least it seemed simple. I went on line, filled out the form and awaited my RGA. (Return authorization) I received an RGA about three days after the claim was started, as stated on their site. So I go out and purchase a box big enough to return the bad radiator and send it back on my dime. Total for box and shipping was right at $50. So about two weeks go by and I decide I should follow up and check the status. So I send tracking info along with the name of who signed for it to speed up the process. With no response I send yet another email since you cannot call them for warranty, only new purchases. Three weeks go by and they tell me I can receive a radiator under warranty for $35, I promptly responded with a that is unacceptable email and they covered shipping back to me. So I receive the replacement radiator five weeks after the original failed, allowing for one week of non passable roads due to ice. The radiator arrived on a Wednesday and I opened it like a kid on Christmas morning. Excited to finally drive my jeep again. WRONG!!! As soon as I got the new installed and turned the key it started puking antifreeze out of the middle of it. A brand new radiator and its leaking from the very start. VERY dissatisfied with the whole ordeal. So I video the "replacement" leaking and once again start the return process. In the mean time I order a new Flex-lite brand radiator and demand a refund from useless express. Three weeks go by and nothing, so I send them another email with all the tracking and signature info and again, ask for a refund. After a few more days I decide to get serious and simply tell them either refund my card or I will take legal actions and the cost will go up for them. Minutes later the refund shows pending on my card, amazingly. So, instead of paying 615$ for the new flex lite once, I have approx $1000 tied up in the radiator between freight, return freight, return freight, all the lost antifreeze and cost of the new radiator. Friggin ridiculous. Not to mention the fact my jeep and daily driver has been sitting since the end of December and it is now the end of March and I a, just now getting my refund and flex lite radiator. Yes folks, 12 weeks since the warranty process started and just now seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. ...... So again I say, stay away and buy from a REPUTIBLE distributor that you can call, and has an outlet that you can visit in person and actually hold an individual accountable.
Thank goodness for 4 Wheel Parts!!!!!

2015-03-14

"Ordered a new radiator from them. 6 months started leaking. Sent emails, when they finally responded , told me i had to buy another radiator and send the old one back and they would refund me when they looked at it. That is NOT how customer service and a warranty is suppose to be. So i still have not had the money to buy the radiator 2 times, so 1 year later i am cutting my loses and going with another company. STAY AWAY from this company, unless you like buying a radiator that may or may not leak. And don't get in a hurry to contact them. Very Bad Company to buy from."

2015-02-09

"Do NOT do business with Radiator Express. They sent me a incorrect part then expect me to send it back on my dime ($45) then over and above that charge me a 20% "restocking fee. When I try to find out of I can drive the part to the San Leandro warehouse they don't respond via email. (Support is only handled via email) When I call and I tell the sales people I am trying to do a return they immediately transfer me without asking."

2014-12-17

"I purchased a radiator from Radiator Express a total of 2 times. The first one was fine, the second one is a nightmare. They shipped me the wrong item. The customer service dept. is probably one of the worse I even encountered in any company. They have you fill out a form on their website, take 2 days to respond to the form and then tell you that they will be in touch with you in another 2 days . TERRIBLE SERVICE "

2014-11-10

"They were decent on the price. But god awful customer service and inept ability to fulfill an simple order from their own website. "

Share Radiator Express's store rating

Radiator Express is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Radiator Express is not a merchant member
Radiator Express does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!