Stores > Radar Toys
  • Radar Toys

Voice your opinion! Review Radar Toys by clicking a star below.
2016-04-07

"Great servie !Happy with the toys , will order again !"

2013-10-23

"Great service, and super quick shipping! Will do business with again in the near future! Thank you!"

2013-09-27

"I'm very pleased with my shopping experience with Radar Toys. The item was as described, very well-packaged, and shipped promptly. I would definitely buy from them again!"

2013-08-14

"I recently bought a lego toy for my daughter from Radar Toys. I received the package before than expected which I loved it. I would definitely recommend this store, and I would buy again from Radar Toys."

2013-07-30

"awsome customer service package showed up in two days. and pakaged up like it was a priceles fragile antique. you can tell they take real pride in their work."

2013-07-05

"Outstanding service! Placed order late Saturday night and package arrived Wednesday from half way across the country. Fantastic packaging and speed. What more could you ask for."

2013-07-02

"Living in Malaysia, the package arrived within a two week time frame. Keep on the good work."

2013-06-29

"Great Seller. Items arrived quickly and in great shape!"

2013-05-01

"Amazing! Simply Amazing. Had to change my address after the order, which was easy and my order arrived safely and quickly. I will order again!"

2013-04-10

"Just received my first order from them. It was well packed and arrived very quickly. An excellent job."

2013-03-25

"I just got my latest order in and there just aren't enough stars to express how happy I am with this seller. Due to a product question, I had to place 2 orders. Radar Toys held the first order just long enough to package the two together for me and sent both, still BEFORE the estimated delivery time! Both orders arrived perfectly. RADAR TOYS SHOULD BE THE STANDARD BY WHICH ALL SELLERS SHOULD BE MEASURED!!!"

2013-03-11

"Love my new Marvel Avengers lunchbox! I appreciated the fast service--shortly after I placed my order on Amazon.com it was shipped out and I got it in the mail a few days later :) Reasonable prices, too."

2013-01-12

"I am more than satisfied with my purchase from Radar Toys! I ordered a Marvel Wolverine wallet that was sold at a much cheaper price than other places I looked. I ordered on January 9 with an estimated arrival date of January 14 and it arrived 3 days sooner! WOW! I'd happily do business with Radar Toys again. Thanks!!"

2013-01-11

"My order came quick and in good condition, I am happy with purchase I made and the service they provided, I look forward and purchasing other items from these people."

2013-01-09

"Great product, quick shipping, awesome customer service! Couldn't be happier to support such a customer-oriented business!"

Share Radar Toys's store rating

Radar Toys is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Radar Toys is not a merchant member
Radar Toys does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!