Stores > RacquetWorld.com

• Address: 35 Fuller Road
    • Contact: help@racquetworld.com
    • Phone: 518-438-3986
    • Customer Support: 518-438-3986
    • Business Hours: 9am - 5pm ET.
    • Fax: 518-438-3935

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

What is this?

Easy-peasey

"The whole process was easy-peasey. The hardest part about it was remembering to send them back on time."

Very customer orientated

"I made a mistake while placing my order on rest ringing my racquets. I contacted RacquetWorld via email and it was a delight to know that when they do receive my racquets, it will be restrung with my new request. I live in Guam and getting this kind of service from the US is totally awesome!!"

Strung up

"RW restrung my favorite r-ball racquet. Did a great job and the turnaround time was very quick!"

Nice!

"Grat service and shipping."

2016-05-23

Quick and easy

"Great service. Got my racquet restrung within a week with no hassles. Easy and breezy."

2016-05-23

"Very quick shipping, accurate order, easy to deal with, will order here again."

2016-05-22

Fast delivey

"One of the two items was back ordered. I received a personal phone call from a Racquetball world rep informing of the back order. He wanted to let me know and give me the option to order a different item. Great customer service! "

2016-05-22

"Correct and speedy delivery"

2016-05-21

Great service

"Everything arrived quickly and in good shape. The added extras (gloves and some anti-fog) are awesome and very helpful. Will certainly buy from again but for now I'm all equipped. "

2016-05-19

Gloves

"I was charged twice for shipping"

Rep reply posted May-23-2016

A rep from RacquetWorld.com, RacquetWorld.com, has responded

“This is incorrect. The customer was not satisfied with the gloves he purchased so we gave him free shipping on the next order.”

2016-05-18

Good,quick service

"All balls I ordered were okay except for one can and they were "dead". Hard to explain but that was the case ."

2016-05-17

It got better ??

"Ordered racquetball gloves and they were out. They offered me better and I accepted. What they delivered WAS better. Now I will buy better by staying with RacquetWorld. ????????"

2016-05-16

The ultimate in customer satisfaction

"Outstanding and easy order system! Always receive my orders on time. Thanks, Dr. K"

2016-05-16

"The price for the merchandise purchased was less than I would have had to pay if purchased in a retail store. it was a convenient way to shop and my purchases arrived in a few days as promised."

2016-05-15

Not happy

"First of all, I thought I was buying a pair of gloves instead of one. That may or may not have been to me not reading fine print. The glove I recieved was not the Neumann that I remembered, instead was made with a stretchy Lycra material. Not happy at all"

Share RacquetWorld.com's store rating

RacquetWorld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RacquetWorld.com is a merchant member
RacquetWorld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.