• Address: 35 Fuller Road
    • Contact: help@racquetworld.com
    • Phone: 518-438-3986
    • Customer Support: 518-438-3986
    • Business Hours: 9am - 5pm ET.
    • Fax: 518-438-3935

Product & services pricing Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

What is this?

"good transaction I only have one question I order two items and get two items, but on the invoice was describe three items one with no cost.
it was a gift? because I didn't get it

normally when I buy something and they send me a gift they put it in the invoice but with out cost

but everything else ok and I'm satisfied

"The demo program was very easy. I received them quickly and sent them back after a week without a problem."

"I received exactly what I ordered. However, shipping was expensive and took way too long."

"easy to exchange a product that didn't fit"

"quick and easy. great selection"

"Very timely and professional service."

"VERY FAST SERVICE! only PLACE I KNOW OF TO GET MY RACQUET STRUNG PROPERLY!"

"good packaging and prompt arrival"

"I have to be honest with you. I would be more then happy to share my experience with racquetworld and others. I have played racquetball since I was 18 years of age and am now 63. Although I never reached beyond A level racquetball after all those years I still enjoy the sport immensely and still play in leagues. I have been an Extelon fan for many years but have always been unsatisfied by other vendors knowledge or skill on re-stringing my racquets. That is until I found racquetworld. You guys are the best. Since I have bought and serviced my equipement from you I have been more then satisfied. Matter of fact beyond excited. My last purchase was the Ektelon Toran 150 and I took all the recommendations you suggested. Wow what a racquet. I have never been happier. Thanks racquetworld you have a fan for life. Many of my friends in my league because of the great service you provided me are now racquetworld fans as well. Thanks again for providing your great products, knowledge to upgrade the products, and the service you provide our products to keep us on the court happy. "

"I have received notification of my order and verification of items of order. The Items were received two days after the order was placed, on regular ground service. All items ordered were top quality and in good form when received. "

"Your price, I supose is close, but the surprise is that I need to pay the delivery in Spain, me idea is that your service is Door to Door ( Shipping: Global Express ) and dont need to pay nothing more for the transporter ( more than 20 dollars extra).
What happen

"The turn around time for a restring is very good. Although when I tried to reach them by phone the number is not a working number? I have been satisfied with several restring jobs performed."

"fast and accurate shipping comparable prices"

"Excellent website. FAst delivery. Everything perfect."

egv

"received delivery right away"

RacquetWorld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RacquetWorld.com is a merchant member
RacquetWorld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,900 merchant members.