• RacquetWorld.co RacquetWorld.com Elite Status

• Address: 35 Fuller Road
    • Contact: help@racquetworld.com
    • Phone: 518-438-3986
    • Customer Support: 518-438-3986
    • Business Hours: 9am - 5pm ET.
    • Fax: 518-438-3935

Product & services pricing Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

What is this?

2015-07-27

"The web page was easy to use. The merchandise was correct and it arrived within a reasonable amount of time."

2015-07-27

"Always deliver quality products, fast response."

2015-07-27

"RW is a very reliable vendor."

2015-07-27

"Ordering my racketball string was very easy on your website, ordering was a breeze anf the confirmations were very promt. My order arrived on time and I would reccomend your services to anyone. I was completely satisfied."

2015-07-27

"Great racquets at an affordable price which includes the upgrade. Just wish racquetworld offered free two-day shipping."

2015-07-27

"I ordered a grommet set which online showed there were 2 available. So I called to confirm and placed order over phone. Then at end of day I got a phone call saying they don't have them in stock. How does is show online they are available? How can I place an order with somebody over the phone, then hours later told they aren't available anymore?"

2015-07-26

"Great company to work with. Fast shipping. Product as described"

2015-07-26

"Bag arrived in good shape and on time"

2015-07-26

"I've always been impressed with Racquet World. This was my first experience sending in a racquet to be re-strung. I was not disappointed. Super fast return shipping!"

2015-07-25

"good. Some of your gloves that are different are listed by the same name. The shipping is quite a lot if order not over $100."

2015-07-25

"Good products and prompt service."

2015-07-24

"Thanks for shipping my racquet on time."

2015-07-24

"Excellent! They called me to let me know what I ordered was sold out but they had another item, I agreed and received it 2days. Amazing!!!"

2015-07-24

"Arrived quickly and was exactly what I oredered."

2015-07-24

"It took to long to receive my package it took 7 days and I paid $11 for a light package that I got I will look around next time for some one closer."

Rep reply posted Jul-27-2015

RacquetWorld.com, RacquetWorld.com rep has responded

“This customer ordered a 6 pack of gloves and chose FedEx Ground which in this case was 1 week across the country and varies each order depending on location. For about the same price we offered USPS Priority mail which would have been 2-3 days delivery.”

Share RacquetWorld.com's store rating

RacquetWorld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RacquetWorld.com is a merchant member
RacquetWorld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.