Stores > RacquetWorld.com

• Address: 35 Fuller Road
    • Contact: help@racquetworld.com
    • Phone: 518-438-3986
    • Customer Support: 518-438-3986
    • Business Hours: 9am - 5pm ET.
    • Fax: 518-438-3935

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

satisfaction

"overall the items i purchased fit well"

In The New World of Racquets after a Twenty year layoff

"Now retired,the kids grown and looking to get back in the game.By using the RacquetWorld website I was able to make a comparison between picking out the right racquet for my personal skill set against all the other competitive outlets out there and also all the other accessories that I would be needing to begin playing after a twenty year layoff. RacquetWorld I found out is the # 1 company out there,they explain and compare what it is your looking for with great quality and competitive prices against all their competitors.I will be coming back for all my future purchases and racquetball information."

Attention to Detail

"I ordered a bunch of misc items. Within a few hours a rep called me to say an item was not available in the color I wanted and if I wanted to change my order, which I did. My stuff arrived quickly and everything was there, including the 3 free RB gloves I was promised! Fast, efficient and courteous! I am very happy with the service. "

2016-06-21

A perfect Kill shot

"Once again exactly what I ordered"

2016-06-21

"Quick service and delivery "

2016-06-19

As Promised

"Delivered good matched order and were delivered quickly."

This review was modified by porter-59985 on June 23 2016 08:34:36 AM

2016-06-18

Tried and bought

"I did the demo route. Tried a couple of racquets, and decided on the one that felt the best inaction. "

2016-06-17

No surprises - just good service!

"RacquetWorld website is very user friendly, their service was timely and accurate, and the product(s) were exactly as expected."

2016-06-17

"The demo racquet program is great. It allowed me to try that expensive racquet before I bought it making sure I purchased the right one for me."

2016-06-17

"Great fit. A better glove makes a difference"

2016-06-16

"great atlas deluxe 18g black string, love it"

If the shoe don't fit

"The shoe size was obviously off, l could tell before trying it on... When I called to inform/ complain I was told I must be mistaken, not "we'll check this out and if we verify your claim we will make it right, since you were unconvinieced" instead I got the party line...translated - too bad for you..,,"

Great product speedy delivery

"Item was just as described, fits well and delivery was quick. Thank you."

2016-06-14

Not as good as specified

"the racket I ordered was not as described. Not evenly weighted, it was handle heavy. And the racket had little to no power. Thus I am exchanging it for another. But I forfeit the cost of the upgrades in the exchange process.. I should not be pentalized for a racket that does not perform as described."

This review was modified by gjsantoro on June 14 2016 01:34:54 PM

Qucik Time

"From the date of ordering to arrival of the items was timely and accurate.
I will keep ordering from them.

Share RacquetWorld.com's store rating

RacquetWorld.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

RacquetWorld.com is a merchant member
RacquetWorld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.