RacquetWorld.com Reviews - racquetworld.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.49/10 2,576 reviews

RacquetWorld.com is a merchant member
RacquetWorld.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (2,577)

"great service......will buy again. "

"I always have a good experience ordering from RacquetWorld. Great service and prices. Always receive my orders quickly especially on restrings. My past order of buying a new racquet was no different. All information on their web site was extremely useful in making the right choice of selecting my new racquet. "

"Excellent Service, and fast Delivery"

"I had a small issue and you resolved it quickly and without question."

Rating 8/104/5

"I like the product, however I was misinformed of the availability of the product (racquet). In other words I was not informed that the racquet was NOT in Stock. "

modified review reply posted Apr-16-2014

RacquetWorld.com, RacquetWorld.com rep has responded

“This customer is correct. We ran out of this racquet one day before the customer ordered and shipped it out the next day as those racquets were already on the way to us. We apologize for the one day delay. We contacted the customer and had communication via email to inform them of the situation.”

Rating 4/102/5

"I had called to find out how to have my rscquet restrung with a lower tension and was told to put a copy of the invoice in saying to string the racquet for power. When the racquet was shipped back the tension felt as high as the original tension, which was too high."

"RacquetWorld continues to be the gold standard for all things racquetball. It's nice to have a 'go to' shop for my favorite sport. KF, Houston, TX. "

Rating 4/102/5

"Shipping costs are way too expensive. "

Rating 4/102/5

"The strings broke on the racquet I bought after about 1 hour of playing time. I sent an email back to racquetworld about the issue that day and have heard nothing until this survey showed up. I am pretty unhappy at this point. There is always time to redeem themselves, but the clock is ticking...its been 3 days since I sent the email. Oh, yes, I had to send an email because the available hours to talk to them on the phone are for people who do not work. "

modified review reply posted Apr-16-2014

RacquetWorld.com, RacquetWorld.com rep has responded

“We never received an initial email. We checked all our email addresses so we’re not sure what happened. We contacted this customer right after we received this response and we will make him happy.”

"Smooth transaction Fast delivery. AOK"

" Order was completed as ordered and arrived in a timely fashion. "

"arrived very quickly and exactly as ordered"

"Fast shipping and exactly as described. "

Rating 4/102/5

"Very disappointed! Ordered a 9.5 size which is the size I wear in all my tennis shoes. This brand was too small. My toe was touching the front edge. Returned them, at my expense, w/an explanation. Was told the next size 10, was no longer available. Got a refund. My complaint is that there was no warning that the brand runs small and that I had to pay for the return. Bottom line: I paid $20 (shipping back) for nothing. Won't do it again,"

"Excellent service---quick & easy----good follow up! Very much appreciate."