• Address: 2021 Arden Way
    • Contact: customersfirst@racknroad.com
    • Phone: 800-722-5872
    • Customer Support: 800-722-5872
    • Business Hours: Mon - Sat: 10am - 6pm | Sun: 10am - 3pm

"I was told by a good friend of mine to check this place out. Glad they did because this place really knows what they are doing. Went in to shop for a cargo box and met Chris who walked me through the best options for my Subaru. He figured out my needs of what I will be using it for and quickly narrowed it down to 2 options. I ended up going with the Inno Shadow 15 and could not be happier. Super easy to install and take off, took about 5 minutes and it was on the car ready to go. Rack N Road specializes in cargo solutions for your vehicle so they really know what will be best for you. Rather than a large store that sells all sorts of products. These guys are passionate about what they do and it shows. Get in there and see for yourself. "

"Quick and friendly service--no waits......had a great Thule bike rack installed on my new Mercedes SUV in less than 5 minutes!
They have a great selection of racks, and I hope to drop by soon for a ski rack for the roof.
Thanks, Rack and Road- You Rock!!
Joy Eyster
St. Helena, Ca.

modified review This review was modified by joyride1 on October 28 2012 01:04:01 PM

"I needed a couple of rack components for my Thule system and Rack N Road had what I needed. Shipping was fast and the parts I ordered were what I received. I don't have a great story like some of the reviewers but I'd buy again without hesitation."

"My first experience with Rack N Road was due to my bike rack being a little loose when I installed it (I bought it direct from Thule) I went in and the guy working grabbed a couple of spacers and installed them for me at no charge. He just said to remember them if I needed anything else.

Well, thanks to driving under a low hanging tree with my bike on my roof, I needed something else. I went in expecting to spend a lot of money to get it fixed. They took a look at it and told me exactly what I needed and how much it would cost (Only 16 bucks!!) They ordered the part for me from Thule and said they'd call when it got in. A couple of weeks went by without hearing from them so I called. They said they still hadn't got the part in but to come down and they'd figure something out for me. I went to the store and they took the part I had ordered out of a box and just said they'd replace it when mine came in.

My favorite thing about the guys that work there is that they don't make you feel stupid for not knowing what you want or even need. They'll take their time and make sure you're completely satisfied and explain everything. All without being pushy or making you feel like you absolutely HAVE to buy something.

"I was in market to buy a Bike rack to carry 4 bikes. I did research online and selected a Thule rack. Rack and Road had the exact one that I wanted online but I had some questions. So I called the local store in Campbell, CA and talked to salesman Jeff, he answered all my questions very patiently, told me they will match online price and checked to see if they had it in stock.

When I went to store, he gave me a very good demo and explained pros and cons of various racks which greatly helped my decision making. When I purchased he loaded it up in my car and I was set to go.

During installation I had few questions, so when I called, Jeff again patiently answered my questions and I was all set.

In short, this is a great place to buy your on-car accessories. They have great selection and fantastic customer service. What more could you ask ? I had a delightful experience and I would go here again.

"These guys are amazing! Over the last month i have added a bunch of new Thule items to my CRV and the employees at RacknRoad have spent the time to help me make the right choices for my vehicle, with great prices!
Thanks for help guys!

"I ordered a tow hitch from Rack N' Road Seattle for my 2011 Nissan Frontier that was due for installation on 03/03/2012. I had to cancel the order for personal reasons. I knew there was a restocking fee for the tow hitch since it had to be brought into the store, but I was disappointed to find out that I was also charged separate restocking fees for hitch installation, electrical installation, and the off-the-shelf electrical harness. It's annoying but I don't know what my recourse is as a consumer.

Update for 03/02/2012: Nathan, the owner of Rack N' Road and Chris, the store manager, both contacted me to apologize for the confusion. Talk about instant customer service! We got it all straightened out and they promised to refund me the install and other charges. The sour taste in my mouth sweetened after all. I would gladly go to Rack N' Road again for future purchases.

"manager in Bellevue store is a great guy! :-)

Pleasant experience. Recommend!

"My wife and I headed into Rack N Road a few weeks ago to get our car "racked out." To sum it up briefly, our experience was everything we could have asked for. The employee who helped us, Joseph, took care of every detail. He took all the time we needed to explain the differences and pros/cons between all of the different lines I was interested in (Yakmia/Whispbar, Thule/Thule Aero). I'm a gear junkie, and often find that I know more about the product than the salesperson I'm talking to (never a good thing). Not the case here. Joseph had an answer to every question and gave honest advice, steering us to a less expensive but top-quality rack system for our ride. I've had the racks on my car for around three weeks, and I couldn't be happier.

Great selection, great products, great service, competitive prices. What more do you need?

"Superior service and had what I needed. Highly recommend."

"A great experience from beginning to end! They were extremely busy the Saturday that we visited, but we were greeted and attended to in just a short time. They went through our options and answered all of our questions knowledgeably and quickly. We purchased a roof top carrier that day and they installed it while we waited, which was a nice plus. They finished by showing us how to put on and take off of our car. Great customer service and I'd highly recommend them."

"We had an awesome experience with Rack N Road. The store manager, Chris, was exceptionally helpful in selecting the right roof rack and then, because our car required manufacturer bars, he called Chevy dealerships to find the closest dealership that had them in stock. The install was quick as well. Great experience, I wouldn't go anywhere else!"

"I first tried buying a cargo box from an online-only retailer using the box manufacturers fit guide, but the box that arrived was too long to allow my hatchback to open. So I returned it and went to Rack N Road so I could check the fit before buying. They quickly steered me to a box that would fit my car. Price was good, too."

"Super impressed with the service of these guys. I needed a Yakima universal rack mount. I dropped in to ask them about it, within 10 minutes I had what I needed, fair price, and they gave me great advice on some of the "tricks" for the install. I'll be back for sure. I had a question after install, one of the guys walked out, took a look, told me the simple fix, and I was off skiing. "

"As always, we LOVE Rack N Road. Over the years we have purchased a number of items. This time was no different. Great service, great guys, great products. You will not be disappointed with Rack N Road."

Rack N Road - Car Rack & Hitch Superstores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rack N Road - Car Rack & Hitch Superstores is a merchant member
Rack N Road - Car Rack & Hitch Superstores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,879 merchant members.