• Rack Attack Rack Attack Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10

"The service was excellent. Prompt delivery and everything I ordered arrived with ALL parts included. I would highly recommend Rack Attack and will be ordering ski racks from them this fall."

"Super helpful company over the phone and online; will definitely order from Rack Attack again! "

"Ordered thru Mike in CO. I was extremely frustrated before he even took my call. Within minutes he calmed me down. I had been trying to call Boston for over an hour n half, only to get a busy signal? He got thru, confirmed they had the kit n placed the order. Thank you Mike, job well done"

"Excellent service, fast shipping, lowest price
I highly recommend

"Excellent fast service. 100% satified."

"I never go out of my way to write a review, but here is the story. Bought a Yakmia Mega Warrior. It was defective ... Needed to have the rack on my car for a trip. Called Rack Attack and they sent a new one over night to my house ... It was installed in 30 minutes ... Then, I had to have the fit kit by Tuesday, I noticed on the UPS email that it was set for Thursday, they sent another out over night ... In summary, this place rocks ... fantastic customer and very very knowledgeable ... Kudos to the team."

"excellent service , great products, and pricing"

"Rack Attack sent wrong order Thule 917xtr instead of 916 xtr and as a result contacted them with the information. They sent a new bike rack immediately and received it faster than the first time. Thank you Rack Attack for your excellent customer service. I cannot wait to hit the road with this Thule."

"Excellent service. My order was processed immediately and I received it within a week. Rack Attack hit a home run once again. I'll be back."

"Beware - ships damaged merchandise and requires customer to pay return shipping for refund on defective merchandise. Purchased bike rack and curt hitch. Both packages arrived quickly but looked like they've been through a war zone. Hitch was sticking out from box and coating on it chipped in several places. Contacted Curt they said it happens all the time. Contacted rack attack they offered to exchange the item. However their shipping co delivered the new item in the evening 3 days later and picked up that same new item the following morning. Rack attack told me to deal with fedex, their shipping co. After an hour of calls and automated systems I no longer want to deal with their shipping co to fix their mistakes. I want my $500 back. I refuse to pay return shipping on item that arrived damaged and is the size of a human. Rackattack refuses to issue my refund unless I pay $100+ in return shipping. Stay away. Buy from a store you trust instead. "

Rep reply posted Jun-24-2015

Rack Attack, Rack Attack rep has responded

“We did not ship damaged merchandise to this customer, or ever to any. The trailer hitch he ordered was damaged in transit. A junior staff member made a mistake by requesting the customer pay for shipping the damaged hitch back to us. Our head office found out about this an immediately contacted the customer to let him know we would take care of it at our cost.

I am the managing partner and emailed and called this customer twice, first time leaving a message, second time he picked up but told me he could not talk and would call me back. He did not respond to my email, voicemail, or call me back. In all my communications to him I stated that I felt we had remedied his situation, but if he was not satisfied with what we had done, to contact me to resolve.”

"If you need racks for your car, truck, or van - THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO! No business has more knowledge, product selection, product availability, or experience than these folks. Everyone I was in contact with was courteous, and expert in rack systems. My order was placed on-line, and was delivered to me half a week before I even expected it!!! This is incredible considering they needed to special order-in an obscure Yakima small part for my 10-year old Q-Towers. They got the part in and shipped my order faster than I could have imagined. I had no problem returning the lock cylinders that were included in the T2 2-bike add on hitch rack for ones to match my existing roof rack system. If you need to outfit your vehicle for racks and rack accessories go to Rack Attack. I honestly don't know why you would go anywhere else."

"Despite assurances that Yakima RailGrab base rack order would fit my Audi Q7 the delivered package did not refer to or include essential pin adapters. As a result, there were many futile attempts adjusting the claws that were supplied. Also frustrating was the fact that the pin adapters were not promptly shipped following identification of the need and contact with Rack Attack."

"My order was processed quickly and efficiently, I received email updates of the shipping progress, and my product (a Yakima front loader bike rack) arrived in a very short time frame. I am extremely pleased with the product and very pleased with the Rack Attack buying experience."

"Tried this online ordering and was pleased how easy it was. A day later changed my mind and sent my cancellation. How great is this company not only to stop shipment but also refund my purchase quickly . I know where to go when I'm ready to purchase my new Thule roof rack and bike carriers. "

"Excellent service. Super fast shipping. I will certainly use Rack Attack for my next rack purchase and recommend them wholeheartedly."

Share Rack Attack's store rating

Rack Attack is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rack Attack is a merchant member
Rack Attack participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.