Stores > Rack Attack

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10

"Rack Attack was awesome to work with! I called with questions and all my questions were answered quickly. I really liked that while picking kayak J cradles they told me why the cradles I thought I would get were not a good choice due to issues with the folding mechanism. Thank you for taking care of your Customer by sharing that knowledge. One last point of awesomeness my roof racks are coming from one company, and my cradles from another. They made sure that one key would work with all locks. Again awesome thinking of the customer! They even called me at home separately to confirm that they were sending me the one key system. Awesome if I need more accessories for my roof rack I will only go to Rack Attack "

This review was modified by Vanelil on November 18 2015 06:38:31 AM

"I ordered two of the ski racks for the wall that each hold 3 pairs of skiis.
They arrived quickly and were in excellent condition. It was a little tricky getting the wrapping off because they weren't in a box, they were shrink wrapped about 50 times them covered in packing tape. Just had to be very careful unpacking them not to cut the product. easy installation, quality product.

This review was modified by questionable72 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Got the Yakima 42 in with plusnuts, with 58 in round bars, control towers w landing pads. Easy instructions to follow -put them on myself- little nerve racking drilling into your hood, but went smooth. My 08 yaris hatchback doesn't look as girly anymore rolling little tougher now. Dudes at shop were nice answered all my ?'s and made sure ordered all right stuff. shipped same day would highly recommend"

"The service was excellent. Prompt delivery and everything I ordered arrived with ALL parts included. I would highly recommend Rack Attack and will be ordering ski racks from them this fall."

"Super helpful company over the phone and online; will definitely order from Rack Attack again! "

"Ordered thru Mike in CO. I was extremely frustrated before he even took my call. Within minutes he calmed me down. I had been trying to call Boston for over an hour n half, only to get a busy signal? He got thru, confirmed they had the kit n placed the order. Thank you Mike, job well done"

"Excellent service, fast shipping, lowest price
I highly recommend

"Excellent fast service. 100% satified."

"I never go out of my way to write a review, but here is the story. Bought a Yakmia Mega Warrior. It was defective ... Needed to have the rack on my car for a trip. Called Rack Attack and they sent a new one over night to my house ... It was installed in 30 minutes ... Then, I had to have the fit kit by Tuesday, I noticed on the UPS email that it was set for Thursday, they sent another out over night ... In summary, this place rocks ... fantastic customer and very very knowledgeable ... Kudos to the team."

"excellent service , great products, and pricing"

"Rack Attack sent wrong order Thule 917xtr instead of 916 xtr and as a result contacted them with the information. They sent a new bike rack immediately and received it faster than the first time. Thank you Rack Attack for your excellent customer service. I cannot wait to hit the road with this Thule."

"Excellent service. My order was processed immediately and I received it within a week. Rack Attack hit a home run once again. I'll be back."

"Beware - ships damaged merchandise and requires customer to pay return shipping for refund on defective merchandise. Purchased bike rack and curt hitch. Both packages arrived quickly but looked like they've been through a war zone. Hitch was sticking out from box and coating on it chipped in several places. Contacted Curt they said it happens all the time. Contacted rack attack they offered to exchange the item. However their shipping co delivered the new item in the evening 3 days later and picked up that same new item the following morning. Rack attack told me to deal with fedex, their shipping co. After an hour of calls and automated systems I no longer want to deal with their shipping co to fix their mistakes. I want my $500 back. I refuse to pay return shipping on item that arrived damaged and is the size of a human. Rackattack refuses to issue my refund unless I pay $100+ in return shipping. Stay away. Buy from a store you trust instead. "

Rep reply posted Jun-24-2015

Rack Attack, Rack Attack rep has responded

“We did not ship damaged merchandise to this customer, or ever to any. The trailer hitch he ordered was damaged in transit. A junior staff member made a mistake by requesting the customer pay for shipping the damaged hitch back to us. Our head office found out about this an immediately contacted the customer to let him know we would take care of it at our cost.

I am the managing partner and emailed and called this customer twice, first time leaving a message, second time he picked up but told me he could not talk and would call me back. He did not respond to my email, voicemail, or call me back. In all my communications to him I stated that I felt we had remedied his situation, but if he was not satisfied with what we had done, to contact me to resolve.”

"If you need racks for your car, truck, or van - THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO! No business has more knowledge, product selection, product availability, or experience than these folks. Everyone I was in contact with was courteous, and expert in rack systems. My order was placed on-line, and was delivered to me half a week before I even expected it!!! This is incredible considering they needed to special order-in an obscure Yakima small part for my 10-year old Q-Towers. They got the part in and shipped my order faster than I could have imagined. I had no problem returning the lock cylinders that were included in the T2 2-bike add on hitch rack for ones to match my existing roof rack system. If you need to outfit your vehicle for racks and rack accessories go to Rack Attack. I honestly don't know why you would go anywhere else."

"Despite assurances that Yakima RailGrab base rack order would fit my Audi Q7 the delivered package did not refer to or include essential pin adapters. As a result, there were many futile attempts adjusting the claws that were supplied. Also frustrating was the fact that the pin adapters were not promptly shipped following identification of the need and contact with Rack Attack."

Share Rack Attack's store rating

Rack Attack is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rack Attack is a merchant member
Rack Attack participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.