Stores > Rack Attack

Product & services pricing Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
Voice your opinion! Review Rack Attack by clicking a star below.

2017-05-22

"Store employees extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Quick shipping."

2017-05-21

"I will await until I receive my order to ensure all is in order "

Great online store

"Very easy website to make purchases! Having paypal as an option is great!"

2017-05-21

"They had what I needed, and very easy to find."

2017-05-21

"Easy to find what I needed."

Quick and happy

"Very quick and easy. The right product for a low price, Thank you."

Express Mode

"It was easy to identify and select the correct product for my car."

Excellent customer service!!

"My first order had an issue so I called and by the next day I had a replacement order on my doorstep!!! Excellent customer service!!! I have already recommended to others and will continue to do so! Thank you Rack Attack!"

Trust me...it'll work

"website back button nonop"

Great Selection and Prices, Needs Some Work on the Item Descriptions

"Great selection, great prices, no cost shipping, I will definitely come back the next time I need a rack. However, I wish there was a little more detail on some of the pieces. For example, I need a Thule 7503B and 7502B crossbar to fit my van. It wasn't clear what the difference was between those two items on the website. The only stats I could find are for the container, which doesn't matter to me at all. I had to search for the answer elsewhere, which was easy enough, but would have been nice if that information was all available right here."

2017-05-19

Beware of lack of credit card safety

"Racks are always great, but you should be aware that your credit card information could be comprised when ordering from Rack Attack. Fraudulent charges began the day after my order was placed, with a card that hasn't been used for months. Fortunately AMEX was on top of things and denied the large charges."

Rep reply posted May-19-2017

A rep from Rack Attack, Rack Attack, has responded

“It's terrible to hear your credit card was compromised, and we're glad that AMEX had your back through the ordeal. While the timing is unfortunate, we feel it's important to note that:

Our site is PCI Compliant (this an involved, regular, rigorous series of test and checks to ensure the safety and integrity of our site: https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/).

We have daily site and database penetration testing done by McAfee.

We have the Norton Shopping Guarantee (which requires security testing and confirmation of adhering to all Norton security standards)

All of our credit card information is stored encrypted, we store nothing in plain text, and delete all credit card information within 30 days of the order being processed.

We have not had a security breach since our inception, in 1996.

We were one of the first businesses in our market to force SSL on all pages on our site.

We have had zero other reports of customers data being compromised in any way.

We work hard to make your privacy and security our number one priority, and have done all that is possible towards this goal. Your card being compromised is terribly unfortunate, and might well be a coincidence in timing (or you have fallen subject to a man-in-middle, or trojan attack). I hope this helps resolve any doubt you have about our attitude towards privacy. ”

2017-05-19

Helpful customer service and on sale

"I called twice to figure out the correct product (bike rack for multiple bikes). The folks on the phone were great and when they were not confident of an answer they asked their colleagues to find the correct answer. No one said, "I don't know" or made assumptions based on limited knowledge. Thank you for not misleading me and getting me all of the information to make a decision. I really wanted to come back and purchase the rack from you when we had made a decision and I was able to take advantage of a 20% off sale. That and the free shipping made it easy! On a side note, I really wish there was a hitch mounted swing rack for five bikes. When manufacturers come to you and ask about customer feedback, could you please make a plug for the 5 bike swing model? Thanks!"

2017-05-18

"re-direct from Thule's website, and found that there is discount.
It would be great if the checkout part could apply any valid coupon code automatically.

2017-05-18

Awesome

"Ordering from Rack Attack is always great. My items are always shipped very quickly. Their customer service is phenomenal if you do need to call in. They will even call you if they see something with your order (forgot to order a piece that is needed, credit card info not correct) that needs fixing and do it very quickly. I got a call 2 minutes after I placed my order. Their prices are also very competitive, equal to Amazon, if not a little better. Even if it is a little more, it is worth it for their great customer service and range of product."

2017-05-16

"This worked extremely well on mobile. Good job dev team!"

Rep reply posted May-19-2017

A rep from Rack Attack, Rack Attack, has responded

“Thanks! The dev team appreciates this. What could we have done to earn that 5th star?”

Share Rack Attack's store rating

Rack Attack is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rack Attack is a merchant member
Rack Attack participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.