Rack Attack Reviews - rackattack.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.67/10 617 reviews

Rack Attack is a merchant member
Rack Attack participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

"I can't remember ever having received such outstanding service from an online retailer. Unfortunately when I placed my order, some of my items weren't in stock. A rep from Rack Attack called me and let me know the time frame they expected to get the part and even went through the trouble to double check I had selected the correct fit my car. Turns out they found a different set up would work better. Once my back ordered part came in they called (again!) and let me know they were shipping that day! Parts fit perfectly, price was great, service was outstanding. Thanks very much!"

"Excellent guidance and advice. Awesome customer service. Much appreciated, really stands out as exceptional."

"When I checked out online my order did not update right thru my computer. Rack Attack called me to see what happend, and to see if it was there fault. It was not I messed up the order, it was received very quick in two days using only UPS ground."

modified review reply posted Feb-07-2014

Rack Attack, Rack Attack rep has responded

“Customer was contacted and we followed the steps he described, but we could not re-create the issue. The price that the customer paid was the correct price.”

"One word explains it all, Outstanding! Before deciding to purchase from Rack Attack, as any conscious shopper would do, I researched consumer reviews. Of course as with many companies, there would be negative reviews, but the positive massively outweighed the negative, and because of this I opted to purchase from Rack Attack. Though another competitor was listing the products I was interested in at a lower price. After calling and speaking to the very knowledgable and friendly staff at Rack Attack, they price matched the same products and even offered some very legit advice and recommendations. They told me that my setup would work with no problem and only made the recommendation based off of other customer experiences. Eventhough I did not go with their recommendation, I did not receive even a smirk of any kind of attitude or try to get pushed into purchasing another product. They were definetly not in it for a quick buck and were really trying to help me the consumer. I honestly cannot imagine how any negative reviews come from this company. My products shipped immediatly and were received just as ordered, mistake free, in a very short period of time. I could not be happier with the products and awesome customer service from the folks at Rack Attack. They will always be my one stop shop when it comes to Rack accessories and products!

Hoeu

"First time dealing with Rack Attack. Excellent online service and also over the phone. My Yakima Skybox only took a day and a half to arrive to PEI. Amazing. "

"Excellent and expedient service provided. All parts were securely packaged and arrived in a timely manner. "

"Outstanding!!
Great pricing and customer service. I have to give a thank you to Ryan in the Denver store who help me change my delivery date with UPS so I could receive my new snowboard racks in time for our trip to VT. We also love our new YAKIMA racks.

"Wonderful customer service, from the first phone call to be sure the hitch and bike rack I was planning on ordering were truly the right ones for our SUV, to the order process itself, to the quick delivery of both items. Well done, Rack Attack! (Only negative was the box for the hitch was torn badly on both ends when delivered - but the hitch seems untouched.)"

Rating 6/103/5

"Recently purchased a Trac Rac system for my truck. It was easy to place the order and Rack Attack responded immediately with order confirmation. They were unable to provide any tracking information in my online account and when I called they said they would get the tracking information from Trac Rac and email it to me. They did tell me the expected shipping date and that they would provide tracking information as soon as the item shipped. They failed to do so in spite of several phone calls and when they finally provided the information the packages had already arrived. "

"Placed my order after 4 pm on a Monday received a call within a half hour regarding questions I had and received the order on Tuesday morning. Great service and information, outstanding customer service."

"OUTSTANDING! I placed my order, the same day someone called me to ask some questions and to make sure I ordered the correct parts. The very next day, my parts arrived. Now that is service that stands out...rare in these days, not only appreciated but leaves such a strong impression I will be sure to talk about it. Best marketing idea ever!
Thank you rack attack :) one very happy customer.

"Great product, knowledgeable salesperson and super fast shipping. I'll go there first for future needs."

"Easy process to order, and fast delivery (next day). You cannot ask for much more."

"First experience with Rack Attack and I am perfectly happy with my 2 orders. I was looking for a roof rack solution with my Yakima system. I have a complete rack system that would not fit on a 2013 Grand Caravan. I ended up getting a set of Landing Pad 7 and a set of control towers. The installation is permanent and it is the best outcome I could hope for. The Yakima bars are way stronger than the Dodge roof rack. The customer service and the online process was great and I will definitely do business with Rack Attack again. Their website was also easy to navigate with clear and informative data on all the Yakima products. Great job! "

"fantastic. yakima partnered, google verified, lowest prices available. shipping was reeeallly fast. any issues were responded to very quickly and very friendly. i wish these guys sold more than just racks, because i would buy everything from them! thanks to kris from the golden location."