Stores > Rack Attack

Customer service: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-09-20

No Stars at all

"Le 8 août 2016 j'ai commandé en ligne chez Rack Attack deux articles identiques.
Le 1er septembre soit 23 jours plus tard je reçois seulement un article mais je suis facturé pour deux, le 5 septembre je contacte par courriel le service mais je ne reçois pas de réponse donc le 9 septembre je contacte par téléphone le service qui m'indique que le deuxième article a été expédié la veille. Le 13 septembre je reçois un article que je n'ai jamais commandé. Depuis ce temps je ne réussis plus à contacter Rack Attack. Service pourrie, je devrai me plaindre à la protection du consommateur pour être remboursé. Achetez chez WWW.RACKULTRA.COM le service est très rapide et excellent. Aujourd'hui le 26 septembre j'ai reçu mon deuxième article, je croyais ne jamais le recevoir, donc je donne une chance à Rack Attack et je révise à la hausse ma revue.

This review was modified by yolclout on September 26 2016 04:13:14 PM

2016-07-30

Golf R Happy Camper

"Ordered a roof rack and cargo box, both came surprisingly quick before due delivery dates. No damage to either during shipping both products as promised except there were no keys to unlock the rack covers, called customer service and they have already sent 4 new barrels and 2 keys free of charge to replace."

2016-07-15

Rack Attack made it right

"On 12/9/2011 I ordered a roof rack and cargo carrier system for my 2009 Subaru WRX. I had some concerns about it arriving in time for an upcoming road trip to Oregon so I called in and was assured it would be delivered at least a couple of days before I need it (I live in California). The order did not show up in time and I was forced to stuff my family and all of our things in the car. When I called them again to complain I was transferred to a manager. I explained that the package had not arrived. He assured me it would be delivered that day, however I had already left. Once he heard I was going to be in Portland he offered to install what I had purchased in their shop for free, they would give me prepaid shipping labels and I could return the other set once I got home in two weeks. I called my neighbor and asked them to stash it for me while I was away. In the end they did a good job on the install and they made things right."

This review was modified by mattspratt on July 15 2016 04:54:24 PM

2016-06-29

Not what i'm used to! Very Disappointed!

"Was getting ready for a 4th of July weekend trip and placed an order online (rackattack.com) on 6/22 which should've been plenty of time. All items were "in stock". About a week goes by and no shipping notification. I email rackattack customer service twice in two days and get no response. On the phone, I am finally told that several items are out of stock and none of the items were shipped. This is a terrible experience, IMO. First, the site should've told me items were out of stock. Second, why does it take two emails and a phone call to find out my order wasn't being shipped because items were out of stock. Very disappointed, especially since I've ordered from rackattack in the past and had zero issues. They are either growing too fast or are losing site of the customer experience. I guess i'll be shopping on Amazon going forward."

This review was modified by JRNYC05 on June 29 2016 08:06:03 AM

2016-05-04

No surprises

"Found exactly what I needed, got free shipping, arrived as advertised in 2 days. I couldn't ask for more. "

This review was modified by zyg0tic on May 04 2016 01:14:17 PM

2015-11-18

"Rack Attack was awesome to work with! I called with questions and all my questions were answered quickly. I really liked that while picking kayak J cradles they told me why the cradles I thought I would get were not a good choice due to issues with the folding mechanism. Thank you for taking care of your Customer by sharing that knowledge. One last point of awesomeness my roof racks are coming from one company, and my cradles from another. They made sure that one key would work with all locks. Again awesome thinking of the customer! They even called me at home separately to confirm that they were sending me the one key system. Awesome if I need more accessories for my roof rack I will only go to Rack Attack "

This review was modified by Vanelil on November 18 2015 06:38:31 AM

2015-11-12

"I ordered two of the ski racks for the wall that each hold 3 pairs of skiis.
They arrived quickly and were in excellent condition. It was a little tricky getting the wrapping off because they weren't in a box, they were shrink wrapped about 50 times them covered in packing tape. Just had to be very careful unpacking them not to cut the product. easy installation, quality product.

This review was modified by questionable72 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-10-25

"Got the Yakima 42 in with plusnuts, with 58 in round bars, control towers w landing pads. Easy instructions to follow -put them on myself- little nerve racking drilling into your hood, but went smooth. My 08 yaris hatchback doesn't look as girly anymore rolling little tougher now. Dudes at shop were nice answered all my ?'s and made sure ordered all right stuff. shipped same day would highly recommend"

2015-09-02

"The service was excellent. Prompt delivery and everything I ordered arrived with ALL parts included. I would highly recommend Rack Attack and will be ordering ski racks from them this fall."

2015-07-16

"Super helpful company over the phone and online; will definitely order from Rack Attack again! "

2015-07-16

"Ordered thru Mike in CO. I was extremely frustrated before he even took my call. Within minutes he calmed me down. I had been trying to call Boston for over an hour n half, only to get a busy signal? He got thru, confirmed they had the kit n placed the order. Thank you Mike, job well done"

2015-07-09

"Excellent service, fast shipping, lowest price
I highly recommend

2015-07-05

"Excellent fast service. 100% satified."

2015-07-01

"I never go out of my way to write a review, but here is the story. Bought a Yakmia Mega Warrior. It was defective ... Needed to have the rack on my car for a trip. Called Rack Attack and they sent a new one over night to my house ... It was installed in 30 minutes ... Then, I had to have the fit kit by Tuesday, I noticed on the UPS email that it was set for Thursday, they sent another out over night ... In summary, this place rocks ... fantastic customer and very very knowledgeable ... Kudos to the team."

2015-06-16

"excellent service , great products, and pricing"

Share Rack Attack's store rating

Rack Attack is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rack Attack is a merchant member
Rack Attack participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,633 merchant members.