Rack AttackCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10

"Very professional. When I made a mistake on my order I called the number shown online and a real person answered! He politely cancelled my order so that I could start over and correct my mistake on a re-order. Very happy with the Thule brand items we received from Rack Attack, and very happy with customer service. Would definitely recommend."

"I bought a bike carrier through Rack Attack via Amazon. They messed up the delivery and sent it to a different city in a different province. When I finally figured out what happened and why I didn't get the rack, they were incredibly unresponsive when I tried to contact them. When they did eventually contact me they did ship another rack to my address, however it will likely arrive about a month after I made the original order. This really messed up my plans. Not a pleasant experience."

"Great communication by email and very fast shipping. Product was exactly as described, overall very happy."

"I received the Thule 9001XT truck in in just over a week. - Great service!"

"Thanks for the quick reply, this is a great site and great prices, no where else could I find a roof rack for my 2013 Ram at a decent price, will be buying from here from now on.
Thanks again

Bob, On

"I went into the Framingham, MA store looking for a particular Thule bike rack for my truck. The follow there was more than happy to help me out, and knew immediately what I was looking for. Upon discovering they were out of stock, he offered me the next model up, for the same price!

Of course, as such things go, when he went to cash me out, the computers crashed. As I was on a schedule for an appointment, I offered to come back, but he said it was no problem, and instead used their on-line ordering system to get my transaction done!

If I find myself in need of another truck accessory, I'm definitely heading here first.

"I don't know how you did it, but I ordered a Yakima Swingdaddy yesterday afternoon, & it was delivered this morning. There was only 18 hours between ordering & delivery! Keep up the good work, & thank-you. "

"Great experience. I was able to use the fit tools to pick out almost everything I needed for my rack (Yakima's website didn't offer any fairings that would fit my car). Left a note in the comments saying I wanted it, and within 30 minutes of placing the order I received a phone call saying that a certain fairing would fit and would I like to add it to the order. Received the parts in ~3 days."

"The products and pricing were good, but some of the service was lacking. I ordered RailGrabs, crossbars, SKS lock cores and a RocketBox. The first 3 items arrived within the time represented on the website. When the box hadn't arrived in 10 business days (the site says 5 - 10 business days for delivery), I contacted Rack Attack via email and was told that the store could not track the drop shipments from Yakima and I should just wait another 3 - 7 business days. After a few more days, I called Rack Attack, and was told that, contrary to what their site says, shipping times from Yakima were running 10 - 15 business days. I had to urge them to check into my order. Later, they called back to say that the shipment (that allegedly could not be tracked) had been misrouted, and I could either re-order or pick up the box at the closest retail store, 70 miles away in Denver, and the shipping charge would be refunded. As luck would have it, my wife would be driving my car, with the rack installed, through Denver the next day, so she could pick it up. Unfortunately, the store employee who assisted her was either having a bad day or he lacks the people skills you might reasonably expect in someone who deals with customers. After 3 weeks, 2 phone calls, 1 email and 1 bad experience for my wife, I finally received what I'd paid for, although I haven't seen the credit for shipping charges yet.

UPDATED 7/3/14: Giving credit where it is due: After my review was posted, Rack Attack contacted me to apologize for the lapses in service, and to make amends. I commend them for that.

"Very disappointing experience with Rack Attack. Poor communication on an order, including failure to tell me that they were not going to ship the key part of the order (podium fit kit, just a little important). This was an order that was executed on the phone, from the Boston store, so all the data was readily available to inform me of what would/would not ship. I had ordered from RA because I was specifically in a rush for the rack/parts. Upon receiving the "first" part of the order at my home, I realized that 2 items were missing - Podium Fit Kit 4023 and Lock Cores. Upon calling Rack Attack, I was told that the Fit Kit was coming from a different location and would arrive a week later. This fairly important fact was never communicated to me at the time that I executed the order on the phone Oh, and they also failed to include another portion of the order (lock cores). In trying to reconcile the situation, customer service - David Ceruti in Boston - basically blamed me for the issue as opposed to trying to rectify the situation. All I needed was "Sorry, sir, let's figure out how to get the Fit Kit to you." Instead I was basically blamed for the issue. The entire experience was Incredibly disappointing and I will NEVER order/buy from Rack Attack again. The overall service level of Rack Attack in Boston is atrocious. "

"Great Customer Service. I ordered a roof rack system and already had the bars so I didn't order that part. They emailed me to be sure that I did that on purpose, so that I would not get an incomplete rack. They Ship fast and I like the follow thru. I look forward to getting my new Yakima rack. Thanks Rack Attack."

"What a smooth transaction and unsurpassed customer service! ordered and price matched an online competitor. Received the merchandise in 24hrs! I am a regular online shopper and I have to admit that I am impressed."

"I had such a pleasant experience with these guys. I found a photo of an installation that was unique to my situation, from Rack Attack Denver. I did my research and went with Rack Attack given the reviews and fast shipping. I got everything very quick, and installed with the help of the videos available online. I got to a certain point where I needed to contact both Rack Attack's general support, as well as get some feedback from the folks at the Denver Rack Attack. They responded back immediately and were very helpful. I also ended up with a lock core that was the wrong number, and they express-shipped a new core to me within days, which was handy given an upcoming trip where I need locks. I was very pleased with them, and felt compelled to leave a review given how many poor experiences I usually have with others. Great job RA!"

"Rack attack has the worst customer service of any company I have delt with I received black bars and a silver rack. It doesn't match I told the guy I believe his name is Chris that I want to send the bars back and get silver bars. I thought I would get all black. I was told so what do you want me to do. I should have known the bike rack only comes in silver. and I would be subject to a 15% restocking fee. This is not acceptable I have never been treated so poorly by any company. I paid a lot of money for this rack and I expect it to be correct. I received an email from a shipping manager that apologized for the treatment I got and offered to exchange the bars for matching bars. He was very nice. I guess I should not judge the company by the actions of one person. I still have a bitter taste in my mouth from what I was put through. I hope this exchange will work out and Chris will receive some sensitivity training."

"Great customer service. I called to make sure I was ordering the correct parts and the salesperson was very helpful, even tried to install a part just to make it fit. Processing and shipping was very fast. Got my rack the next day (from Toronto to Kingston, ON). Keep up the good work!"

Rack Attack is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rack Attack is a merchant member
Rack Attack participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,858 merchant members.