• R.C. Worst Co I R.C. Worst Co Inc. Elite Status

• Address: 625 Best Ave
    • Contact: customer.service@rcworst.com
    • Phone: 18553294519
    • Customer Support: 18553294519
    • Business Hours: 7:00AM-5:00PM M-F PST.

What is this?

"High quality items and super fast shipping, I dare to say faster than Amazon. Will continue to shop at Worst's. :)"

"The pump I ordered came quickly and was packed very well. Had a question prior to order and customer service was very helpful. Recommend doing business with this company. "

"Excellent product. Quick delivery."

"Great service and quick delivery!"

"Satisfied with price and delivery time"

"I called for information, received it from the "expert" he explained how it would work and how to order and have it shipped. He offered to assist with ordering but I did that on my own.
Very good experience and very satisfied with the level of service.
Shipped and arrived as described

"Found what I was looking for at a great price and received it quicker than expected."

"I ordered the wrong pump online over the Labor Day weekend and took a chance and called them. One of the service guys answered and sent an email to Scott Jessick. He made sure the order was cancelled and my money was refunded. I was still unsure about what pump to buy; so I called and spoke with one of their experts. He could have easily got me to purchase a larger pump than I had and made a bigger sale for his company; but he stated that I should purchase exactly what I already had in place if I was happy with its performance. I did what he suggested and the new pump went in like a breeze. These guys are great and most of all they are honest. I would do business with them again in a heart-beat. You won't find a more knowledgeable group of honest people in my humble opinion :^) "

"Your company is great to work with and I had great support in regards to this order.

Thanks,
Harvey Chandler
Harkim Industrial Services

"Quick and easy purchase, fast delivery. Have purchased in the past and will purchase again."

"On time and as advertised...

"Ordered the motor and delivered within 2 weeks, great product, price and service. Will definitely order through R.C. Worst Co. again if the need arises! Thanks"

"Thank You for the products and shipping "

"Quick delivery and good price. Easy website to move around in, you had what I was looking for."

"was worried about shipment and after waiting I had to call to find out pump was backordered and not shipped and had to be sent from manufacturer,"

Share R.C. Worst Co Inc.'s store rating

R.C. Worst Co Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

R.C. Worst Co Inc. is a merchant member
R.C. Worst Co Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.