• Address: 625 Best Ave
    • Contact: customer.service@rcworst.com
    • Phone: 18553294519
    • Customer Support: 18553294519
    • Business Hours: 7:00AM-5:00PM M-F PST.

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

"Pump delivered on time and packaged well."

"item was delivered on time as promised"

"Very helpful & knowledgeable technical support, fast delivery
Great service

"everything was as expected"

"Quick delivery, good price and great product!"

"I ordered a low GPM submersible pump that was not in stock and had to be ordered from the manufacturer.

However, they called almost immediately to advise me of that fact, in case I needed the pump urgently, which fortunately I did not.

"I received the best service from R.C. Worst. their online store is easy to navigate and has helpful info about the products they carry. Within 30 minutes of my order i had a shipping conformation email and within 20 hours it was at my doorstep without paying extra for expedited shipping. You guys rock!"

"Great transaction. Will buy from again."

"Process was easy, product was delivered quickly (through normal shipping) and product was exactly what I wanted."

"fast and good prices I am very satisfied"

"Great Service with quick delivery!"

"R. C. Worst has the best prices and fastest delivery of materials made for underground electrical splices that I use to restore coral reefs, fisheries, seagrasses, salt marshes, and beaches."

"Chris was very helpful and informative in me making the right purchase..good quality equipment. Ordering was easy and fast, great price...will definitely order from r c worst again and recommend them to anyone..thanks r.c "

"easy web site. prompt shipping"

reu

"The shipping was not good . Delivered to neighbor however it's a little better as they delivered to a more distant neighbor before. For me Fed Ex is a disaster. Very satisfied with your part of the order. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-20-2014

R.C. Worst & Co. Inc., R.C. Worst Co Inc. rep has responded

“We truly appreciate your taking the time to write a review. We offer our customers the ability to select from their favorite shipping carrier by offering Fedex, UPS and USPS. In addition to allowing our customers to choose their carrier we also share our discounted rates with our customers meaning we pass our savings on to the you. I am sorry to hear that your package was delivered to your neighbor and not you. Glad to hear everything worked out in the end.”

R.C. Worst Co Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

R.C. Worst Co Inc. is a merchant member
R.C. Worst Co Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.