• Address: 625 Best Ave
    • Contact: customer.service@rcworst.com
    • Phone: 18553294519
    • Customer Support: 18553294519
    • Business Hours: 7:00AM-5:00PM M-F PST.

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

"Order was delivered fast and accurately with exactly what was ordered. No hassles no wasted time. Thanks"

"Great service. Easy to order web page. Great price."

"Best price ..was delivered within 3 days"

"I liked the personal touch, and the help to determine my needs and the frankness about, 'to be expected details' concerning my warranty (After the pump had gone out in just 11 months). I would have given a 5 star rating, but was amazed that the pump was only warranteed for 1 year. Thought that was poor. But everything else I liked. Especially Chris Worst. I would buy again, but would first scout around for a longer warranty period.
A side note: The pump was only used for 6 of the 7 mo's since we are not at this site year round. Our previous pump had lasted 22 years. Happily however, the warranty was honored by RC Worst Co.
This was not our only purchase. Except for my previous reservation, I would highly recommend buying from this company.

"Easy to order and check out. Quick shipping. Satisfied."

"Item was shipped promptly and even arrived a day earlier than expected. Pump is working fine. Replaced similar Myers pump that lasted over twelve years. Hoping for similar luck with this one."

"Very fast shipping, Accurate Description, and Priced Right!"

"2nd time I've ordered from Worst. Both times prompt with great customer service. Latest order was processed and shipped within an hour of order. Arrived right on schedule with the proper part to put my sewer system back in order. Very happy with Worst!"

"We found the product we wanted, ordered it and you sent it. It arrived in perfect condition in exactly the time we were told. This has been one of the easiest, efficient purchases we have ever made. Thank you!"

"Fast shipping.. Thanks......................................................"

"I was really having a problem with my Deep Well submersible pump system.
Via my search, I came across Worst Co. Inc..
I was fortunate to have an online chat with Chris Worst.
Our discussion gave me the confidence and the information I needed to pull the down pipe myself. The Pump motor was locked-up, DEAD. With the help of Chris Worst, I was able to order the correct motor (duplicate of DEAD motor ) and the needed Control Box. Order receive ahead of schedule date.
NOTE: R.C. Worst Co. Inc. price for the items purchased were $250 less than other searches.
A Great Company to do business with.
Thanks, Chris. Jim O'Donnell

"The item arrived in three days. Everything went without a hitch. No issues."

"On line ordering was easy. Free shipping was fantastic. It arrived when it was supposed to arrive. And the product was what I wanted and in perfect condition.

Thank You!!

"Ordering was easy. The online chat feature was also a bonus. I had some immediate questions to ask about a product before I purchased it. Great technical advice and description. Manuals were also available online to look at the installation ahead of time. Product was shipped and arrived in a decent time frame. Product also arrived as described with all accessories. No problem purchasing from them again."

"Great. Nothing flat needs to be said."

R.C. Worst Co Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

R.C. Worst Co Inc. is a merchant member
R.C. Worst Co Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,847 merchant members.