Stores > R.C. Worst Co Inc.

• R.C. Worst Co I

• Address: 625 Best Ave
    • Contact: customer.service@rcworst.com
    • Phone: 18553294519
    • Customer Support: 18553294519
    • Business Hours: 7:00AM-5:00PM M-F PST.

2016-01-29

Excellent Service!

"I needed a sump pump quickly and had no idea what kind to buy. RC Worst was very patient with me in explaining which pump to purchase and then they expedited the shipping. I was able to install the pump before any flooding occurred. Solid company."

2016-01-18

Good stuff

"Very satisfied with my order. The part was just what I ordered and works great. Would definitely order from them again."

2015-12-27

"Mr. Worst replied to the answers to my pump questions the same day I emailed him. The pump was delivered to my doorstep in less than a week after I placed the order. It was exactly what I needed at a very good price."

2015-12-16

"Received the Zoeller Pump on time. Company can be counted on. The Pump has been set and working great. I replaced the old Zoeller with the new one. The old one worked for 15 years"

2015-12-16

"I needed a replacement pump. R.C.Worst had the exact part at the best price I could find on the internet, including shipping. After placing the order, the company called to verify the part selection because of a typo in the description. I received the exact part needed quicker than expected, which saved me time and money. Thank you, R.C.Worst for great customer service!"

2015-12-12

"Paid extra for Fedex to deliver and shipment did not arrive any earlier. I should have not paid the additional charge for Fedex. Waste of money. I would recommend you just utilize the free shipping. "

2015-12-10

"Years ago I hesitated on mail order purchasing of my pumps but I have not been disappointed in doing so with this company.
Great customer service, fair pricing and I would recommend anyone to purchase from this company.

2015-12-04

"This is the third pump of this model I have purchased in the last couple of years. I have been very pleased with the quick response to the purchases."

2015-12-02

"I bought a Hydromatic effluent pump from these guys and because the guy that pumped my septic tank recomment Hydromatic and Gould pumps I dicided to go with one of them. Worst had the best price, but showed a picture of the pump with a float switch. However in the fine print which I missed they said it didn't come with a float switch.

These guys are a bunch of manipulative, cheating, husselers.

I wanted an pump made in the USA becaue of the sketchy quality of Chineese products.
I saw not information on the Worst website about country of orgin.

My Flowtec pump lasted 17 years in my sewage lift tank and I whish I had just gone to a Big Box store and bought another. What I got was an over priced Chinese pump. If I hadn't had the manhole cover dug out and removed I would have returned it and gone the Big Box store and saved 200 dollars.

2015-11-17

"Quick and easy process. Very happy with the packaging and shipping!"

2015-10-03

"As requested. Thank you. "

2015-08-18

"FAST PORDUCT DELIVER WITH TRACKING"

2015-08-14

"Professional business handling business professionally!
Thanks

2015-08-11

"The only place I was able to find the part I needed. Part was what I needed and actually worked better than the original design. Part arrived in a timely manner and liked not having to pay shipping. Would have liked to have had the option of expedited or overnight shipping though for additional charge (was trying to get my sump pump fixed before another heavy rain storm came). "

2015-08-03

"Staff are always very helpful!

Rick

Share R.C. Worst Co Inc.'s store rating

R.C. Worst Co Inc. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

R.C. Worst Co Inc. is not a merchant member
R.C. Worst Co Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!