• Address: 625 Best Ave
    • Contact: customer.service@rcworst.com
    • Phone: 18553294519
    • Customer Support: 18553294519
    • Business Hours: 7:00AM-5:00PM M-F PST.

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

"Process was easy, product was delivered quickly (through normal shipping) and product was exactly what I wanted."

"fast and good prices I am very satisfied"

"Great Service with quick delivery!"

"R. C. Worst has the best prices and fastest delivery of materials made for underground electrical splices that I use to restore coral reefs, fisheries, seagrasses, salt marshes, and beaches."

"Chris was very helpful and informative in me making the right purchase..good quality equipment. Ordering was easy and fast, great price...will definitely order from r c worst again and recommend them to anyone..thanks r.c "

"easy web site. prompt shipping"

reu

"The shipping was not good . Delivered to neighbor however it's a little better as they delivered to a more distant neighbor before. For me Fed Ex is a disaster. Very satisfied with your part of the order. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-20-2014

R.C. Worst & Co. Inc., R.C. Worst Co Inc. rep has responded

“We truly appreciate your taking the time to write a review. We offer our customers the ability to select from their favorite shipping carrier by offering Fedex, UPS and USPS. In addition to allowing our customers to choose their carrier we also share our discounted rates with our customers meaning we pass our savings on to the you. I am sorry to hear that your package was delivered to your neighbor and not you. Glad to hear everything worked out in the end.”

"Best price for the item, delivered without problem."

"Excellent price for the product we ordered, and prompt shipping. "

"The ejection pump I ordered was a exact fit! & worked great."

"I did a web chat with a sales representative and that went very well. Very professional.

My purchase was delivered timely.

They are a very good company. Do business with them.

"Order was delivered fast and accurately with exactly what was ordered. No hassles no wasted time. Thanks"

"Great service. Easy to order web page. Great price."

"Best price ..was delivered within 3 days"

"I liked the personal touch, and the help to determine my needs and the frankness about, 'to be expected details' concerning my warranty (After the pump had gone out in just 11 months). I would have given a 5 star rating, but was amazed that the pump was only warranteed for 1 year. Thought that was poor. But everything else I liked. Especially Chris Worst. I would buy again, but would first scout around for a longer warranty period.
A side note: The pump was only used for 6 of the 7 mo's since we are not at this site year round. Our previous pump had lasted 22 years. Happily however, the warranty was honored by RC Worst Co.
This was not our only purchase. Except for my previous reservation, I would highly recommend buying from this company.

R.C. Worst Co Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

R.C. Worst Co Inc. is a merchant member
R.C. Worst Co Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.