R.C. Worst Co Inc. Reviews - https://rcworst.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 69 reviews

R.C. Worst Co Inc. is a merchant member
R.C. Worst Co Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

What is this?

"Fast shipping.. Thanks......................................................"

"I was really having a problem with my Deep Well submersible pump system.
Via my search, I came across Worst Co. Inc..
I was fortunate to have an online chat with Chris Worst.
Our discussion gave me the confidence and the information I needed to pull the down pipe myself. The Pump motor was locked-up, DEAD. With the help of Chris Worst, I was able to order the correct motor (duplicate of DEAD motor ) and the needed Control Box. Order receive ahead of schedule date.
NOTE: R.C. Worst Co. Inc. price for the items purchased were $250 less than other searches.
A Great Company to do business with.
Thanks, Chris. Jim O'Donnell

"The item arrived in three days. Everything went without a hitch. No issues."

"On line ordering was easy. Free shipping was fantastic. It arrived when it was supposed to arrive. And the product was what I wanted and in perfect condition.

Thank You!!

"Ordering was easy. The online chat feature was also a bonus. I had some immediate questions to ask about a product before I purchased it. Great technical advice and description. Manuals were also available online to look at the installation ahead of time. Product was shipped and arrived in a decent time frame. Product also arrived as described with all accessories. No problem purchasing from them again."

"Great. Nothing flat needs to be said."

"this was an easy site in which I could move on to other shopping task,s
on the internet

"The item was in stock-most important. It was shipped the same day as when the order was placed. I received order status and tracking info the same day. All-in-all a very efficient operation.

Oh, the prices can't be beat!

"Great communication...changed a part that I ordered to the correct one when I realized the error on my end...super fast shipping...exactly what I wanted! Thank you!"

"Accurate and quick -- Thanks!"

"The R. C. Worst website was easy to use and allowed me to complete my order in a very short time. They notified me that the product had shipped the same day of the order...Very Pleased. It arrived in good shape and within the shceduled delivery period.

I highly recommend this site and congratulate the company for a job well done.

"Now that's customer service!
I am 100% satisfied. I look forward to doing business with RC Worst.
Thank You!

"Easy to order and shipping was very timely"

"We got what we needed in a very timely manner."

"Very quick turnaround time and I got exactly what I ordered with no fuss."