Stores > R.C. Worst Co Inc.

• R.C. Worst Co I R.C. Worst Co Inc. Elite Status

• Address: 625 Best Ave
    • Contact: customer.service@rcworst.com
    • Phone: 18553294519
    • Customer Support: 18553294519
    • Business Hours: 7:00AM-5:00PM M-F PST.

What is this?

2016-01-29

Excellent Service!

"I needed a sump pump quickly and had no idea what kind to buy. RC Worst was very patient with me in explaining which pump to purchase and then they expedited the shipping. I was able to install the pump before any flooding occurred. Solid company."

2016-01-18

Good stuff

"Very satisfied with my order. The part was just what I ordered and works great. Would definitely order from them again."

2015-12-27

"Mr. Worst replied to the answers to my pump questions the same day I emailed him. The pump was delivered to my doorstep in less than a week after I placed the order. It was exactly what I needed at a very good price."

2015-12-16

"Received the Zoeller Pump on time. Company can be counted on. The Pump has been set and working great. I replaced the old Zoeller with the new one. The old one worked for 15 years"

2015-12-16

"I needed a replacement pump. R.C.Worst had the exact part at the best price I could find on the internet, including shipping. After placing the order, the company called to verify the part selection because of a typo in the description. I received the exact part needed quicker than expected, which saved me time and money. Thank you, R.C.Worst for great customer service!"

2015-12-12

"Paid extra for Fedex to deliver and shipment did not arrive any earlier. I should have not paid the additional charge for Fedex. Waste of money. I would recommend you just utilize the free shipping. "

Rep reply posted Dec-14-2015

R.C. Worst & Co. Inc., R.C. Worst Co Inc. rep has responded

“Dan,

Thank you very much for shopping with us. Our FREE shipping method is primarily UPS/FedEx, on some smaller items we will occasionally use USPS. In this case, you paid for FedEx Ground, which would have been included with the "Free Shipping" option. Since you paid for something you could have received without paying, I will issue you a full refund for the shipping paid. Furthermore, I encourage you to contact us directly any time your experience with us was less than 5-Star, we love the chance to show off our excellent customer service.

Sincerely,

Your Water & Wastewater Equipment Supplier

Chris Worst”

2015-12-10

"Years ago I hesitated on mail order purchasing of my pumps but I have not been disappointed in doing so with this company.
Great customer service, fair pricing and I would recommend anyone to purchase from this company.

2015-12-04

"This is the third pump of this model I have purchased in the last couple of years. I have been very pleased with the quick response to the purchases."

2015-12-02

"I bought a Hydromatic effluent pump from these guys and because the guy that pumped my septic tank recomment Hydromatic and Gould pumps I dicided to go with one of them. Worst had the best price, but showed a picture of the pump with a float switch. However in the fine print which I missed they said it didn't come with a float switch.

These guys are a bunch of manipulative, cheating, husselers.

I wanted an pump made in the USA becaue of the sketchy quality of Chineese products.
I saw not information on the Worst website about country of orgin.

My Flowtec pump lasted 17 years in my sewage lift tank and I whish I had just gone to a Big Box store and bought another. What I got was an over priced Chinese pump. If I hadn't had the manhole cover dug out and removed I would have returned it and gone the Big Box store and saved 200 dollars.

Rep reply posted Dec-02-2015

R.C. Worst & Co. Inc., R.C. Worst Co Inc. rep has responded

“We are terribly sorry that your purchasing experience with us was less than expected. We strive to offer quality products for excellent prices along with better than expected customer service.

You are correct in that we do not prominently display country of origin for all of our products simply because that information is not always provided by the manufacturers or the country of origin changes frequently. We appreciate your feedback on this, and will work to offer this in the future.

We will also work to address the confusion stemming from the image that we used for this product. We had listed below the image "Does not include piggyback diaphragm switch", however I agree this is not obvious enough. The challenge we face is that the manufacturer only supplies one photograph and that is all we have to work with. You will find most other online retailers have this problem as well. The solution of course is to take our own photo's, of which we have been doing for 2 years now. The problem with this solution, it is very time consuming and when we offer thousands products from dozens of manufacturers that are constantly changing it becomes a real big challenge for our small web development team.

We are proud to offer products that fit a wide range of budgets and applications. Buying a new pump can be a challenge, sizing and selection of pumps is our expertise, when you have thousands of choices it can be hard to make the right choice, we can always help you to select the right pump for the job.

If ever you have a specific question such as country of origin that you would like clarification on before you make your purchase, our customer service team is ready and waiting to answer all of your questions. We are always just a phone call, web chat, email, or fax away.

Sincerest Regards,

Chris Worst

R.C. Worst & Co. Inc,
Proudly Serving Customers Since 1953”

2015-11-17

"Quick and easy process. Very happy with the packaging and shipping!"

2015-10-03

"As requested. Thank you. "

2015-08-18

"FAST PORDUCT DELIVER WITH TRACKING"

2015-08-14

"Professional business handling business professionally!
Thanks

2015-08-11

"The only place I was able to find the part I needed. Part was what I needed and actually worked better than the original design. Part arrived in a timely manner and liked not having to pay shipping. Would have liked to have had the option of expedited or overnight shipping though for additional charge (was trying to get my sump pump fixed before another heavy rain storm came). "

2015-08-03

"Staff are always very helpful!

Rick

Share R.C. Worst Co Inc.'s store rating

R.C. Worst Co Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

R.C. Worst Co Inc. is a merchant member
R.C. Worst Co Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.