• Rating 1.07/10 7 reviews

RXZone.us is not a merchant member
    RXZone.us does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • RXZone.us contact information

"Don't order from this site! My order was pretty small (4 items that totaled $23 with shipping) on 8/18/13. On 8/24 I emailed them to ask about the status - no reply. On 8/26 I emailed again saying that if I didn't hear from them within 24 hours, I would have my bank reverse the charges. Only then did they respond "It should be there by the end of the week". That was the entire response. On 8/28 I finally got a tracking number for Fedex. So here it is 8/31 and according to Fedex, the estimated arrival date is 9/6/13. Three weeks to receive an order??? These are not rare or custom items - simple sundries I can't find locally.

Save yourself the aggravation and order from someone reputable!

modified review This review was modified by sandihudson on August 31 2013 03:58:40 PM

Rating 8/104/5

"Someone in my building recommended them to me and I was very pleased with them. They delivered what they promised and delivered quickly and they were very professional. I will definately contact them next time as well when i am in need of any pharmacy products"

"No a very professional store.
I ordered a cream for $181 and they confirmed the order. I send the prescription next day. Few days later they send me an email that the price was actually $201 and they cannot update their prices quick enough. They did not want to honor the original order and now I have to wait ???? days to get the prescription back (if I ever do).
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

"I ordered a certain flavor toothpaste that I could no longer find locally. They had it listed on their web site as available. When the package arrived I found that they had substituted another flavor for the one that I wanted. I called and the return procedure was to tape it up and give it back to the mailman and say it was refused. The problem is that the post office will not accept back an opened package. I requested a prepaid return label and never heard anything back. "

"I ordered some Solgar vitamins off this firms website. Three days later, they sent me an email saying my order was cancelled because "Unfortunately manufacturer discontinued/cannot supply this product." They did not charge my credit card, but I was completely out of vitamins and wasted 3 days when I could have received the product from somewhere else. Worst, I checked yesterday and they are still listing the item on their website. I think they list a lot of stuff they don't really stock, hoping to lure you in with falsely low prices, then sell you one item they do have and make money on. It takes money to actually stock product, and they don't want to do that. If you do order from this firm, call or email to verify that they actually do have what they are selling, and when it will be shipped. Personally, I'm not going to waste my time here anymore."

"I ordered a case of nutrition drinks on 9/21 from RX Zone for my mother who is in end stage lung cancer. I waited for it to arrive for some time and when I called to check on it I was told there had been a price increase and they had never shipped it. They never contacted me to inform me of this even though they had contact information. A company like this needs to maintain excellent communications as many of their customers are in difficult positions and require care and assistance. I would not use this outfit again as they were very rude and unconcerned by their mistakes."

"THE WORSE PLACE IN THE WORLD TO ORDER FROM THE ITEMS CAME DAMEGED I CALLED 3 TIMES TO SPEAK TO A MANAGER HE HUNG UP THE PHONE ON ME I AM A MANAGER IN A MAIL ORDER COMPANY NEVER SEEN A COMPANY AS BAD AS THIS I WILL DESPUTE THE CHARGE AND SENT IT BACK KEEP AWAY DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY"