• Address: 3921 Fountain Valley Drive
    • Customer Support: 8662896982
    • Business Hours: 10a-5p est
    • Fax: 8883161841

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"Absolutely horrible. I ordered some parts; they sent the entirely wrong kit. 3 emails later, zero response. I asked for a simple refund; nope.
Only after I contacted the credit card company did they reply. Then they answered saying they would replace with the correct kit. LIE!
I sent the wrong parts back, they never sent the correct ones. A month and a half later, still no parts, NOTHING. absolutely ZERO customer service.

"The customer service is very poor, no phone service and slow to respond to any emails. They only ship on Tuesday's and Friday's so if you need an urgent part, you better order from someone else. NO RETURNS, they have a generic "Clearance Sale" that has been advertised since 2012, under this "Clearance Sale" they claim NO RETURNS. I will never be ordering from this site again. "

modified review This review was modified by Cory-00 on June 02 2014 07:51:02 AM

"im sorry but its getting long to receive my parts I ordered on jan 31 and didn't get it yet "

"The part was as stated and manufactured by the original part manufacturer. Great customer service. I will be back when I have RV part needs."

"Fast shipping, great service with follow up.

"This was the easiest and most satisfactory purchase of a unit I have ever had. The staff was very helpful and knowledgable. I would definetly use them again and recommend them to my friends. Thank you so much. Mark. "

"Good parts inventory. And del as stated. "

"LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING. GREAT SELECTION OF PARTS AVAILABLE."

" Site was easy to access,and easy to move around and find different categories! Checking out and ease of paying was very efficient. I will use the site again in the future."

"The OEM part (control board) for my dometic 2652 was cheaper than the aftermarket part. The price was far cheaper than eBay sellers, and the shipping was remarkably fast."

"I will use them for all my RV parts in the future. They have earned a loyal customer and I will share with all my RV friends. Their tech support was great and the sales lady very nice. All around great service."

"Great customer service. Fixed part problem from manufacturer quickly. Highly recommend. "

"I was not told item would be delayed and when I called 5 days after ordering, thinking I should have had it already, I was informed it was being shipped to the wholesaler from the factory and then they would ship it to me. Never received an email or call to tell me that, when shiiping policy states they will ship within 24 hours and delivery would only take 2-3 days. Took 8 days to receive order"

"I received the slide out cover on time. The material was checked and appears to be of the proper size and thickness. Once installed on the coach I will follow up with another comment. Thank you for all your time and effort. To follow up on this, on Nov.12, 2013 I replaced the slide out cover and the replacement cover was perfect and the whole change out went smooth. Thank you again for your help, customer service, and support. "

"Have not installed thermostat yet but was delivered very quickly. Very helpful via phone with questions I had before purchase."

RV Part Wholesaler is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RV Part Wholesaler is not a merchant member
RV Part Wholesaler does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!