• Address: 251 W Central Ave #219 Springboro, OH 45066
    • Contact: info@remsalesltd.com
    • Business Hours: 24x7

"An order was placed here by mistake (family member asked me to buy the wrong item...) early on a Saturday morning.

I e-mailed them and asked them to cancel it. Within one hour they had responded and canceled the order! No stressing!

Definitely a reputable company with fast customer service. I look forward to my first complete purchase with them.

modified review This review was modified by sparacinoj on June 02 2012 07:37:01 AM

"What everyone else has said prior is true. Placed the order Monday morning, 4/11. At 10.45AM same morning, recv'd order confirmation by email; at 11.40AM recv'd shipping confirmation. Today, Wed 4/13, the GPS was sitting on my desk. Literally on my desk in 48 hours. And this was utilizing their free shipping - I was expecting the normal 5-7 days, like with Amazon's free shipping.

TomTom GPS exactly as described - brand new, box never opened. This is my second of the same model - XXL 540M - the first purchased retail. Same box, same GPS unit, same accessories.

Buy with confidence - they're rated 10 out of 10 as of this date for a reason... they exceed your expectations.

Thanks REM.

"Ordered on a Saturday and shipped same day. Shipping was free and arrived on a Tuesday. Very fast for free shipping, and it was put into the shipping system very quickly. Item arrived in excellent condition as described (brand new), and a very competitive price relative to other major retailers. I could not have been happier with the purchase, and I would definitely recommend this company to others."

"I ordered the Xbox Live Gold Membership for my kids and waited too long to order so I chose to pay extra for faster shipping. The order shipped later than expected. I responded on a Saturday to the shipping e-mail notification that it was late. Very soon after I recieved an e-mail appologizing and offering to credit back my shipping charges to my card, which they did right away. Very pleased that the offered to make right right away. "

"Great company! Ordered Little Big Planet 2 $15 cheaper than getting it anywhere else, with free shipping, and it arrived 3 days later (would have been 2 if not for a winter storm across most of the eastern US). New in package, great deal, fast shipping! I highly recommend!"

"Right product, right price, quick priority mail delivery. Will happily deal with these guys again."

"WOW! I found this site on my Red Laser app on my phone. I ordered on a Friday afternoon, opted for the regular ground shipping and received my purchase 3 days later-on Monday! REM was also about half the price of Target-something that doesn't happen too often!
Thank you REM! I will tell my friends and come to you first in the future!

"By far the BEST service I have ever had with online shopping. Not only did I get the best price I recived my purchase within 2 days! No tax and free shipping. REM Sales Ltd gets 5 stars in my book."

"I ordered a Blu-Ray box set late last Friday night, and had it in my hands on Monday - I was really impressed! It was my first order with REM, but it will not be my last. Not only did they have great service, but they also had the lowest total price I found.

I appreciate that shipping is included in their prices, it keeps things simple... A lot of places have a low base price, but then gouge you with ridiculous shipping rates.

Great job, REM!

"RemsalesLtd had by far the lowest price for a Harmony One remote. When I saw that only 22 people had left a rating I was a little skeptical.
After reading all the 10 star reviews, including one from a person who had reviewed other stores. I also noted that RemSales actively participates in Resellerratings. I decided to place an order on November 16th, using the free shipping option.
I immediately received a confirmation email, followed by a shipping /tracking email.The remote arrived in North West Washington, THREE DAYS after placing the order. WOW.
Fantastic service. You can trust this seller.

"Purchase a Magellan GPS system. The price was very good, the delivery speedy and the GPS system was great. Without REM I wouldn't have found my way to write this review. The next time I purchase anything REM will be the my first vendor choice. "

"Order was handled quickly. I recieved my order promptly, packaged carefully and product recieved in perfect condition....5 stars"

"Price was so good I wasn't sure what I would get, The item was as advertized and delivered FAST even with the free shipping option! Have already made a second purchase with REM and would highly recommend them if they have what you are looking for!"

"I bought the GPS as a Christmas gift for my husband, so obviously it hasn't been opened yet. I shopped around for this same exact one and REM had that cheapest price to date. Very easy to order and very quick to send out. I plan on shopping from this site again. I am so happy that I stumbled up on REM SALES. I don't think that I could buy this same device else where for the same price and brand new too boot. Thank you REM"

"***********REM IS THE BEST SELLER EVER************
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I ordered a tomtom gps system on friday and I had it delivered to my front door on the following monday************** All that is left to say I will tell all my friends that I had an awesome experiance and that they have a customer for life*******Thanks alot************ Steve from Missouri*************************************

REM Sales Ltd is a Merchant Member! Learn more

REM Sales Ltd is a merchant member
REM Sales Ltd participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,856 merchant members.