• RC Helicopter S
    • Address: 1690 Nanaimo St. PO Box 56028
    • Contact: customerservice@rchelicopterslect.com
    • Business Hours: 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM

"Same experience as some of the people in this site already. Ordered a plane, arrived in time but damaged (motor not working). Contacted the same Derek guy who at first was very helpful and wanted to get things fixed. Sent in a video of our problem and he kept delaying a response saying he had to talk to the tech team (I'm pretty sure he's a one man op) and eventually stopped emailing me back. By that point it was too late to open up a case with Paypal and I was left with a broken plane and zero customer service from them.
If you buy from them, you've been warned.

This review was modified by a_tayraco on July 08 2014 12:51:15 PM

"SCAM WEBSITES
www.rctoyselect.com/
www.rchelicopterselect.com
Ebay shop RC Toy Select

I recently ordered a car from this site paid over $300.00 and the item never arrived. I had email correspondence with a person called Derek with lots of excuses about shipment issues.
I could not open up a PayPal dispute since it was just over past 45 days and after that date he did not reply to my emails.

PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE AS IT’S A SCAM THERE ARE MANY COMPLAINTS ON THE WEB ABOUT THIS SELLER SENDING FAULTY PRODUCTS, NOT SHIPPING ITEMS AND NOT OFFERING ANY WARRANTY.

HIS PAYPAY REFERENCE IS RC GIFTS AND HE OPERATES OUT OF CHINA AND CANADA.

This review was modified by chris42578 on February 25 2014 02:33:56 AM

"I had my doubts. But I really liked the plane I saw, so I took a chance. Ordered the f-14. they got ahold of me 2-3 days later to tell me it was out of stock (showed a qty avail on their website). and I paid additional funds to switch to a f-18 1400mm jet. It arrived in a timely manner, but one jet nozzle is broken. Got ahold of them, sent a pic, they are sending a replacement part. Shit happens, I get that .. but it seems as though they are going to take good care of me here.

Derek C shipped my my replacement parts, and I have to tell you.. the guy took damn good care of me! So much so .. I ordered a f-16 large rc and a Sonic B-17 from his mas well. F-16 arrived in a timely manner, carefully packed, no damage, and the B-17 is on it's way as we speak. I wouldn't hesitate a minute to order from this company, as a matter of fact .. I plan to again soon!!!

This review was modified by dashman on November 07 2013 08:43:50 PM

"I recently Signed up dropshipping account with this so called scam site and placed my first order for Ideafly quadcopter paid over $500.00 and still the item haven't shipped over 54 days
the guy called Derek was kept giving me excuses that the factory gave the wrong release date and that is why the delay it is a lie when i contacted other RC online stores they said there is no such a thing the product is on for sale.
after many emails asking for my refund the guy called Derek.C kept ignoring my messages. I trusted him that he will send the product he promised by first week of September 2013
I can not open up a paypal dispute since it is well over past 45 days he have been cunningly communicated with me saying that he is sorry for the stuff and will send the product straight after 45 days past he stopped communication.

PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE ALSO THERE ARE MANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS SELLER SENDING FAULTY PRODUCTS AND NOT OFFERING ANY WARRANTY.

DO NOT EVER DO DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS WITH COMPANY AND MAKE SURE YOU OPEN UP PAYPAL DISPUTE IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PRODUCT WITHIN 1 WEEK. DO NOT BELIEVE THE GUY NAMED Derek.C
HE IS UNTRUSTWORTHY PERSON.

This review was modified by pradeeprc on September 11 2013 05:02:40 AM

"Very good, prompt delivery and then follow up spares as well. So well impressed - keep it up."

"Great item. Fast shipper. I will be ordering again"

"I'm happy with the plane put I have not flown it yet as I do not have the charger apapter to charge the battery yet.When I get the copleted order and charge the battery I'll complete this survey then. Still waitting.
Roger

"Unfortunately no stock was available, but Eva has kept me up to date with status on despatch of order.Something that does not happen often."

"This is a very great store and for the fact that they can ship to my country, Nigeria, its a big thing(GREAT!) and with an on-time delivery. I am sure shopping here again"

This review was modified by waydorrclan on August 14 2012 12:49:13 AM

"My g/child thouroughly enjoyed this product and now has new "first go to toy" for his days experien. Thank You."

"The helicopter arrived well packaged. I was disappointed with how long it took and that it was sent from Sweden instead of Vancouver, especially since I live only 20 mins away. I was also disappointed with the lack of response from your company when I tried to contact you. There is no phone number on your website and my emails to you and through Facebook went unanswered. I am partially satisfied with the product (a gear broke, but was fixable) and very dissatisfied with your customer service."

"I placed an order with RC Helicopter Select on June 25th. Item was a birthday gift and needed by July 5th so I requested the "expresspost" option. I did not realize initially that it would be coming to Canada from Hong Kong so was extremely concerned that I would not receive it on time.

Customer service staff (Eva S.) was very patient and answered all of my emails promptly.

The helicopter arrived the morning of July 5th.

I would highly recommend this company and will certainly use them in the future!

"I ordered a helicopter as a gift more than a month ago. Once charged the helicopter would not take off and I contacted customer service. After their instructions I sent two videos of the helicopter and the conclusion was that the helicopter is not working properly. I am still trying to return the helicopter as their customer service is one of the worst I have ever encountered. The customer representative is rude and argues giving the most irrelevant examples of "regular return policies". I was asked to ship the item back to China for a possible store credit - if they decide that the item is defective. I can't even immagine how much it would cost to ship it to China. So much for ”one of the best return policies”. I spent money and now I'm stuck with a defective product. I will never shop with RC Helicopter Select again and would not recommend it to anyone. It may have been my experience with a specific individual but I was never treated so poorly by a company in my life. "

This review was modified by TtZz25 on July 10 2012 01:59:01 PM

"Hi, The service was fantastic and I would have no hesitation to buy products from you in future. My only complain is that the instruction manual was in Chinese. Please remember that all international customers do not speak or read chinese.Would appreciate if you could have the manual printed both in english as well as chinese."

"really enjoying the car and this is a really great company to buy from excellent service "

Share RC Helicopter Select's store rating

RC Helicopter Select is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RC Helicopter Select is not a merchant member
RC Helicopter Select does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!