• Address: 1690 Nanaimo St. PO Box 56028
    • Contact: customerservice@rchelicopterslect.com
    • Business Hours: 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Same experience as some of the people in this site already. Ordered a plane, arrived in time but damaged (motor not working). Contacted the same Derek guy who at first was very helpful and wanted to get things fixed. Sent in a video of our problem and he kept delaying a response saying he had to talk to the tech team (I'm pretty sure he's a one man op) and eventually stopped emailing me back. By that point it was too late to open up a case with Paypal and I was left with a broken plane and zero customer service from them.
If you buy from them, you've been warned.

modified review This review was modified by a_tayraco on July 08 2014 12:51:15 PM

"SCAM WEBSITES
www.rctoyselect.com/
www.rchelicopterselect.com
Ebay shop RC Toy Select

I recently ordered a car from this site paid over $300.00 and the item never arrived. I had email correspondence with a person called Derek with lots of excuses about shipment issues.
I could not open up a PayPal dispute since it was just over past 45 days and after that date he did not reply to my emails.

PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE AS IT’S A SCAM THERE ARE MANY COMPLAINTS ON THE WEB ABOUT THIS SELLER SENDING FAULTY PRODUCTS, NOT SHIPPING ITEMS AND NOT OFFERING ANY WARRANTY.

HIS PAYPAY REFERENCE IS RC GIFTS AND HE OPERATES OUT OF CHINA AND CANADA.

modified review This review was modified by chris42578 on February 25 2014 02:33:56 AM

"I had my doubts. But I really liked the plane I saw, so I took a chance. Ordered the f-14. they got ahold of me 2-3 days later to tell me it was out of stock (showed a qty avail on their website). and I paid additional funds to switch to a f-18 1400mm jet. It arrived in a timely manner, but one jet nozzle is broken. Got ahold of them, sent a pic, they are sending a replacement part. Shit happens, I get that .. but it seems as though they are going to take good care of me here.

Derek C shipped my my replacement parts, and I have to tell you.. the guy took damn good care of me! So much so .. I ordered a f-16 large rc and a Sonic B-17 from his mas well. F-16 arrived in a timely manner, carefully packed, no damage, and the B-17 is on it's way as we speak. I wouldn't hesitate a minute to order from this company, as a matter of fact .. I plan to again soon!!!

modified review This review was modified by dashman on November 07 2013 08:43:50 PM

"I recently Signed up dropshipping account with this so called scam site and placed my first order for Ideafly quadcopter paid over $500.00 and still the item haven't shipped over 54 days
the guy called Derek was kept giving me excuses that the factory gave the wrong release date and that is why the delay it is a lie when i contacted other RC online stores they said there is no such a thing the product is on for sale.
after many emails asking for my refund the guy called Derek.C kept ignoring my messages. I trusted him that he will send the product he promised by first week of September 2013
I can not open up a paypal dispute since it is well over past 45 days he have been cunningly communicated with me saying that he is sorry for the stuff and will send the product straight after 45 days past he stopped communication.

PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE ALSO THERE ARE MANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS SELLER SENDING FAULTY PRODUCTS AND NOT OFFERING ANY WARRANTY.

DO NOT EVER DO DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS WITH COMPANY AND MAKE SURE YOU OPEN UP PAYPAL DISPUTE IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PRODUCT WITHIN 1 WEEK. DO NOT BELIEVE THE GUY NAMED Derek.C
HE IS UNTRUSTWORTHY PERSON.

modified review This review was modified by pradeeprc on September 11 2013 05:02:40 AM

"Thanks for great service and a good product!"

"Quick, easy and knowledgeable rep. answered my questions. She deserves high praise"

"thank you. I'm please of your service and good product.very pleased in the whole process"

"received, nice plane and works well. good company"

"I would say this was probably the best online purchase experience yet! good product,good service.love it"

"Great company .The rc airplane flys beautifully, and I will keep doing business with this excellent company"

"very friendly service. They are patient to answer all my questions and give all information in time.

"The rc airplane I ordered from them looks good.options available in the website is easy to use.good company "

"very satisfied with their service and helicopter I bought. Will buy another one from them. "

"Great experience, from beginning to end. The website was incredibly easy to use, and the customer service was extraordinary."

"RC helicopter select’s service reps are awesome, so friendly andnice! They are always really helpful, and their wonderful service makes me want toshop from them again in the future!"

RC Helicopter Select is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RC Helicopter Select is not a merchant member
RC Helicopter Select does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!