Ramjet Reviews - macmemory.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.80/10 305 reviews

Ramjet is a merchant member
Ramjet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

"Timely delivery. Item as advertised. No complaints."

"Fast shipper, works as expected. Easy online experience."

Rating 8/104/5

"The purchased item arrived in a timely manner. It was reasonably priced."

"All went well. Installed and working."

"This was my second purchase from Ramjet. Both experiences were outstanding. Getting info over the phone was more than satisfactory. Your rep's advice was right on and gave quick advice as to what product I needed to order. Delivery of my order was fast and your video for instilling made the task quick and easy. I give your service and product a 10 (10 being best)."

"Good price for an ultra high quality piece of hardware. Fast shipping too!"

"Good price, multiple options, rapid delivery, product was as expected, installed and working. Thank you"

"For someone (me) that knows only a little about computers, RamJet made if very easy to order the correct items. I ordered, they delivered, I installed and voila, my computer works a thousand times better than it ever has! "

"Customer service was great! They were able to solve the issues that I had quickly. Thanks!"

"Made it easy to find the right stuff and got it to me quick! "

"Ramjet makes it easy to purchase memory for your computer."

"I received my order promptly and the memory works great. Thanks!"

"Very user-friendly web site, efficient service, and great products. I would definitely do business with them again."

"I was very surprise on how fast my order was filled and delivered to me
ramjet was very polite and helpful

Rating 8/104/5

"They said I could possibly qualify for a rebate if I sent in my old RAM, but the new RAM included no instructions for sending in the old RAM. A bit disappointed by that. But, otherwise, the new RAM is great!"