• Ramjet

• Business Hours: 9AM-5:30PM CST
    • Fax: 217-355-9327

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Bad experience - ordered two, 2GB chips for iMac 5.1. They delivered promptly. One of the chips would not boot up in either of my machines. The other would allow the computers to boot up but then I had disc corruption, ended up having to do a full reinstall/restore. I reinstalled the original memory from both machines and had no problem after that. I sent both chips back but was refused a refund. Ramjet said I had damaged the chips by using tools to remove them. When I asked how you do actually remove a defective chip from your iMac the manager told me that he uses needle nose pliers. Basically folks, you are never in a good position if you have to remove the chips and return an order because Ramjet is going to assume the chips were perfect when you got them and that you damaged them - causing the problem. I lost $70.00. "

"Ordering was a snap. Got it when I expected to. Installation was quick and easy. I highly recommend them for memory purchases."

"Timely delivery. Item as advertised. No complaints."

"Fast shipper, works as expected. Easy online experience."

"The purchased item arrived in a timely manner. It was reasonably priced."

"All went well. Installed and working."

"This was my second purchase from Ramjet. Both experiences were outstanding. Getting info over the phone was more than satisfactory. Your rep's advice was right on and gave quick advice as to what product I needed to order. Delivery of my order was fast and your video for instilling made the task quick and easy. I give your service and product a 10 (10 being best)."

"Good price for an ultra high quality piece of hardware. Fast shipping too!"

"Good price, multiple options, rapid delivery, product was as expected, installed and working. Thank you"

"For someone (me) that knows only a little about computers, RamJet made if very easy to order the correct items. I ordered, they delivered, I installed and voila, my computer works a thousand times better than it ever has! "

"Customer service was great! They were able to solve the issues that I had quickly. Thanks!"

"Made it easy to find the right stuff and got it to me quick! "

"Ramjet makes it easy to purchase memory for your computer."

"I received my order promptly and the memory works great. Thanks!"

"Very user-friendly web site, efficient service, and great products. I would definitely do business with them again."

Share Ramjet's store rating

Ramjet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ramjet is a merchant member
Ramjet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.