• R1Concepts.com

• Fax: 714.870.6163

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Great product. Accurate description. Fast shipping. E series rotors and brake pad package all around. Perfect fit and no squeal "

"would've been five stars, but some brake pads that I bought were nonfunctional"

"Well packaged, fast shipping. Very satisfied."

"Excellent product for the money. I have been a customer of theirs for approximately 5 years now and I have not ever been let down. I put their cross drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads on both my Civic and Accord, and love them!!! This is the first place I look if I ever need pads or rotors!!!"

"It was really great services "

"Great products, quick shipping and easy fitment."

"The rotors and pads are very good quality, and the price was comparable to getting them from a local auto parts store, in most cases cheaper than the local store. Purchased for a 2010 Kia Soul. "

"Very satisfied overall....Wish I'd have registered an account before I placed my order and saved the 10%, found out immediately after and got no response from CS about backing it up....I'm definitely going to buy again...soon"

"Easy to navigate site, great prices to begin with then added 20% off, and they offer free and quick shipping to 48 states. No complaints here, items exactly as described. I'll be buying again in the future and will be recommending to friends."

"Excellent service order arrived quickly and complete

"Can't beat the products. UPS delivered my rotors, but lost track of my pads. UPS then returned them to "SHIPPER". R1 Concepts stepped up to the plate after some prompting and re sent the pads. R1 is my brake supplier of choice,. "

"Easy to find what I was looking for, and ordering online was even easier. Will go back to them in the future. "

"They gave me a superior product at a lower price, and shipped for free within 5 days. I ordered on a Sunday and received it on Friday. Perfect timing at a great price. Everything fit and exceeded my expectations in terms of performance."

"Very satisfied with the product and fast shipping! I've bought my last 3 set of brakes from R1 and they have yet to disappoint!"

"great service #1 seller!!!!!!!!"

Share R1Concepts.com's store rating

R1Concepts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

R1Concepts.com is a merchant member
R1Concepts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,840 merchant members.