• R1Concepts.com R1Concepts.com Elite Status

• Customer Support: 888-712-6623
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Monday-Friday PST Closed - Saturday & Sunday
    • Fax: 714.870.6163

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"Love the product, fast shipping"

"Great product with fast shipping! I have purchased before and will continue to do so. Highly recommend!"

"Best customer service I've had since I've started modifying my car! Although they didn't have the full order ready when I wanted to pick it up, they were friendly, flexible, and professional throughout the whole process! Will be going to these guys for my brake system part needs from now on!"

"I'd like to say that dealing with R1 has been an absolute pleasure and one of the easiest online transactions I have done to date. Customer service was outstanding and when my front rotors were back ordered unexpectedly they went the extra mile to get me my order completed and out the door. Shipping was fast, and the kit arrived as advertised and is definitely better quality than the oem stoppers that came with the vehicle. I'll be ordering again when my Legacy is due for new brakes!"

"A1 everything was perfect"

"Great performance product!"

"Very pleased with service. Fast delivery. Second time I have used R-1 Concepts. "

"Wonderful company to work with. I love their new website!!! I would definitely use them again. "

"I'm very happy with the product and R1's timing filling of my order. "

"Everything was great, great cust. service quick shipping but web site was not clear on product."

"Parts arrived on time and all parts were spec to my cobalt ss tc. R1 Premier slotted drilled rotors worked out excellent."

"Purchasing rotors and calipers for my specific vehicle was easy to do on the R1 Concepts website. Happy with my purchase."

"Other companies could follow suit of R1's customer Service.

AAA+++

"Great service with fast shipping. I have already told two people about R1 Concepts and they have also purchased from them. Next Time I need brake parts I know who I will be using. "

"Great parts, great website, great customer service and great delivery what else could you ask for"

Share R1Concepts.com's store rating

R1Concepts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

R1Concepts.com is a merchant member
R1Concepts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.