Stores > R1Concepts.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.5/10 7.5/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10

2016-12-05

"As usual delivered quick and as advertised."

2016-12-03

No Issues

"The whole process was very easy. Ordered parts, parts showed up the day they were to be delivered, put rotors and pads on without issues.
Thanks great experience for my 16 year to change his brakes for the first time

2016-12-03

BMW 335i brakes

"I ordered a front and rear E-Line Cross Drilled And Slotted Rotors Kit for my 2008 335i and couldn't be happier. The price was about what I would have paid for OEM parts, but these are zinc coated and look awesome. The fit was good and the parts seem like they are high quality. I haven't taken the car to a track but so far the braking performance is at least equal to or better than stock. "

2016-11-29

THE place to get brakes

"Quality products, quick delivery, great price, fantastic customer service; when I need brakes for my vehicles I only visit R1Concepts."

2016-11-24

"Great price $$$. Arrived on time."

2016-11-23

My first

"It being my first purchase with you guys, it was a very good experience overall! Whenever I encountered an issue, it was resolved quickly and precisely. I have recommended this product to many in my car club to have the same experience I did! "

2016-11-22

Great product

"Right price great product and customer service."

This review was modified by javiergiribaldi87 on November 22 2016 02:14:09 PM

2016-11-19

"I purchased a set of R1 grooved and crossed-drilled rotors with ceramic pads for my Toyota Avalon to replace aftermarket replacements installed by the previous owner which had rotor warping.

The shipment came in ahead of schedule and after getting them installed the difference has been amazing! This is my first experience with these type rotors Stopping from any speed is silky smooth with no fading thanks to the cross-drilling. And the increased bite due to the grooving is like I have never felt before, not even on my Mustang GT. The initial grab kicks in instantly at speed and then gets gets even stronger and the speed decreases instead of fading out as do standard passenger car binders. I am expecting little or no warping due to the high quality iron in these rotors - we will see.

I will definitely be ordering a set for my Mustang even though it only has 18K original miles!

2016-11-18

Great look

"Easy order quick delivery.. correct fitment ..lead to easy installation.."

2016-11-15

Great price and great product!

"After researching new brakes and rotors online, I found R1Concepts and liked their products and prices. I have had them installed for about 2 weeks and have been happy with the results."

2016-11-14

Excellent Brake Kits

"The brakes are exactly what I wanted, they were packaged nicely and they were very slick. The brakes look really good and I love the aggressive look they gave my wheels. They stop great and don't make very much dust which means no squeaking. I got the drilled and slotted kit with 8 pads and 4 rotors and I couldn't be happier. However there is always room for improvement, the website was a little confusing but I spoke to customer support for help, the waiting period took a while and priority shipping was so much more expensive, but I understand that isn't R1's fault. I will definitely be buying my future pads and rotors, if they ever need replacing, from R1! My $0.02 is to go drilled and slotted, they're a little more but all worth it. "

2016-11-14

Excellent Choice

"Parts easy to install and operate better than expected."

2016-11-12

R1 Concepts

"First, my order was sent out late and wasn't sent correctly. But they did refund me my 3 day shipping charge.
Second, when my rotors got here, the rear rotors were the wrong size. But they did send me the correct ones with no extra charge.

2016-11-12

High Quality Product

"I purchased theses rotors for my Lexus, and am very satisfied. They are powder coated in areas that the brake pads don't contact, they are made of carbon steel to prevent warping and, they don't come drenched in oil. In addition, I was initially sent the ones made for a Canadian car, which didn't work, and they sent me a label to return them, and got me the correct item with no hassles. They are a great company!"

2016-11-11

Great product

"I Installed my rotors and pads last Sat. They work great! Thank You!!"

Share R1Concepts.com's store rating

R1Concepts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

R1Concepts.com is a merchant member
R1Concepts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,459 merchant members.