• R1Concepts.com R1Concepts.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"We ordered the brakes and rotors several weeks ago. I just received an e-mail stating the first time they damaged the rotors, then they made them to the wrong tolerance and did not know when they would get back to them. They are going to refund us our money. So we waited all of this time, now I need to go somewhere else! What great service "

"2005 Subaru Legacy gt, got the pads and rotors eline package. Very pleased"

"I had a very good overall experience with R1 concepts!!"

"Great service, exactly what i wanted, on time."

"I ordered brakes on Sunday, June 14th. They billed me the full amount on June 15th and today is the 29th and I've yet to get anything in the mail. Their website says they ship brake parts within 24-48 hours, and that in the lower 48 states I should expect them to arrive in 1-5 business days. That was more than 10 days ago."

"Order was filled promptly and efficiently."

"Brakes are great and great price "

"On their website it clearly states "orders ship with in 24-48 hours". This was not the case. Placed an order on sunday knowing it wouldn't process till monday. I waited till the end of the business day on Wednesday before I called to see if there was a processing problem. I was told that my order was in "quality control" and should ship the next day. Not so. I called again on Friday and was told the same thing. Frustrated with the run around, I canceled my order. They might have the best products on the market but I'll never know because they never shipped my order. IMO there is a big difference between promising 24-48 hours and waiting 120-168 hours before shipping my order. Horrible service."

"Parts were great and for a great price. Took a long time to get them though."

"Very high quality brake rotors. Will definitely order a set for my car's next brake change."

"Recommended by a friend who is an avid mechanic. Vehicle is performing well with the new parts, and the shipment was received promptly."

"I have, quite literally, used every well known on line seller of auto parts but this on is the best."

"slow shipping, hard to get into contact with. not tracking number no verification, you just put into the darkness praying your money wasn't stolen and a package actually arrives soon. not coming back to buy here."

"Perfect fit and high quality!"

"Very professional and good service. High quality products. Love my slotted and drilled premeir rotors"

Share R1Concepts.com's store rating

R1Concepts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

R1Concepts.com is a merchant member
R1Concepts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.