• Address: 520 E. Jamie Ave.La Habra,Ca
    • Phone: 714-777-2323
    • Customer Support: 888-712-6623
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Monday-Friday PST Closed - Saturday & Sunday
    • Fax: 714.870.6163

"Rotors look and feel great so far. Longevity is still TBD."

"In the past, I had good reciprocity with my order. The last order I made was through the website and ended paying more then I should have. They're was a promotion including free shipping, but at check out, only way to finalize the order was by including shipping fees. I left a note indicating that problem at the end but was never reimburse. I was not available to call the sales department at that time.
I might still do business again but by phone only.

"Site is slow when clicking different links. And some pages don't open. "

"Stuff shipped quickly and was all good quality."

"I was expecting to get front rotors and brake pads. It was advertised as a front brake set but only included rotors. Read the fine print!"

"Did not have any issue, so I didn't have to talk to anyone. everything was delivered promptly and the Rotors look great after installation =)"

"R1 Concepts went above and beyond. When the pads I had ordered along with my rotors did not arrive I called Angelo at R1. He informed me that the pads were back ordered. He then agreed to send me a better set of pads for the same price. They definitely have great customer service and I will be doing business with them again!"

"Got the right parts the first time and in a decent amount of time for basic shipping & price was great too. Website was horribly slow and did not offer brake hardware for my vehicle nor did it come with the brake pads. Would consider ordering again when I see how the product performance is."

"The one reason for not giving R1 Concepts 5 stars is because their website is very, very, very slow. I was planning on putting in another order last week to take advantage of the 20% off sale but because I could no complete my order in a timely manner, I decided to just close the web page and shop somewhere else."

"I ordered the wrong part. R! quickly corrected and got the correct part out asap. I have order rotors and pads from R! for several years and always happy."

"Very high quality rotors, even for the bottom-end e-lines without slots or x-drilled. Perfect fit for my old '86 Honda Accord. Fast shipping too. Thanks R1"

"The item I was looking for wasn't available for my car. I did find an alternate pair of rotors though."

"I just received on time, and satisfied and fits correctly
to my odyssey,thanks

"Product delivered quickly and accurately, no complaints "

"Everything is quite as expected"

R1Concepts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

R1Concepts.com is a merchant member
R1Concepts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,880 merchant members.