Stores > R1Concepts.com

Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

2016-07-19

Great Product easy install

"just replaced the rotors and pads this weekend everything fit perfectly and the truck is breaking great "

2016-07-18

Braking them in

"First time customer brakes are great, proper fitment. I went with the premium drilled/slotted rotors paired with ebc green stuff. I contacted customer service a few times with multiple questions, each time I got a quick response via online chat. The rotors came in about 3 days from ordering. The brake pads however took a little bit longer as I was told ebc does drop shipment. First order of pads was about 7 days, second order about four. Even tho it was longer wait it was worth it, there is a very noticeable difference between stock brake power. I would definitely recommend these products."

2016-07-18

fast and perfect

"Great price , fast shipping, great product"

2016-07-15

No more shopping! Ultimate stopping!

"Easy Peasy. I spent more time shopping for the 'right' brakes and rotor kit then it took me to install them! Very pleased with my decision to go with R1Concepts. Great quality for the price, easy to install, and already had someone comment 'They look sexy!'. Don't know about 'sexy', but it makes the Audi look great. Followed the directions for break in and very happy with the performance. Very even, smooth braking with no pedal vibration or pulse. Thanks R1! 2004 Audi A4-B6 AWD. Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Pads."

2016-07-15

Only took 3 times to get me the left rear caliper.

"1st time; Sent me wrong one first time (sent 2 right/passenger calipers) unable to bleed air out.

2nd time; Sent me correct application, but it wasn't painted and sealed like the other 3 calipers.

3rd time; Sent correct caliper

Company did respond quickly with replacing wrong part, but wanted me to paint and seal the 2nd caliper they sent me. I refused to paint/seal because I wanted matching calipers and wanted the corrosion protection.

2016-07-13

Great price and fast shipping!

"The price was the best I found for my brake pads. The pads also took only three days to get here even though it was stated it would take a week from the email. I would definitely grab more parts from here."

2016-07-13

As always great product and service

"I have purchased from R1 before and just purchased 2 brake kits again for 2 more trucks. Their drilled and slotted rotors work great and last a long time. Customer service is 2nd to none.
Great vendor!!

2016-07-11

Sexy slots and holes

"I had a hell of a time finding cheap rotors for my Volvo S40 T5 until I found R1. Look great, fit great, stop great, and no noise."

2016-07-11

Great Brakes! ELINE series

"So the brakes were a direct fit and they are awesome! Very easy to install on my infiniti g35x. Super smooth and quiet. I paid extra though to get the gold zinc (which I assumed was a painted rotor.. Anyways the rotor does not look anything like the picture, it looks like its coated in a bronze dust and the "gold" dust wore off before I even left the parking lot. So I would say definitely purchase these brakes, just don't spend the extra money on either of the colored options because after one stop they will look like the regular silver ones. "

2016-07-10

"Good deal. Quick shipping "

2016-07-07

As expected and then some

"The delivered my brake kit on time. Even helped me identifying which set was for the front and which was for the rear axle

Great Product

"Great looking product and fit like a glove."

Great service

"Easy to fill out order and pleased that info told me this fits my vehicle."

Tealglider

"Bought and installed drilled rotors and ceramic pads all the way around on my ford Edge. Super happy with the product. Will be buying all my brake parts from R1Concepts from here on out. "

2016-07-04

Well packed, quick shipper

"Perfect fit!
But, apparently, that is not enough of a "Valid Comment" . www.resellerratings.com would prefer that I not be concise but instead verbose and waste time thinking of other ways to say that I give R1Concepts a 5 star rating, that the product was well packed, they were a quick shipper and the product was a perfect fit. I am led to believe that leaving a review of my online experience, I will make the world a better place. There does not appear to be place to give resellerratings.com a review. What a pity. I would give them 0 stars. I would suggest that i people are happy with the packing, delivery and suitability of the product that the purchased from a seller, a few, carefully chosen, kind words would be enough and that R1Concepts probably receives enough praise from customers that they could save money by NOT using a badgering service like resellerratings.com.
IS THIS ENOUGH TO MEET THE VALID COMMENT REQUIRED CRITERION?

Share R1Concepts.com's store rating

R1Concepts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

R1Concepts.com is a merchant member
R1Concepts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,538 merchant members.