Stores > R1Concepts.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

2016-08-18

"Everything looks good nice price can't wait to put them on"

Knowledgeable Staff & Lightning Service

"As a returned customer, I'm very happy with your service and products. Can't wait to have my brake kit installed. "

rotors from the gods!!!!

"love my kit came in time and customer service was the best!!!"

2016-08-15

Quick delivery great quality product

"You guys are the best! Goodbye to brake dust."

On the road Again!

"Above and beyond expectations, rotors and brakes can on time and top quality. "

2016-08-14

Great OEM replacement for 2003 Toyota Celica GTS

"I bought complete Eline OEM Replacement Kit w/pads for my daughters 2003 Celica GTS. At first I was quite skeptical about the pads because I could not find much info on them. Everything fit perfectly and the pads with the kit stop smooth and quiet with minimal brake dust. My mechanic was very impressed with the price and quality. The car has only been driven a couple hundred miles, but so far, I couldn't be happier. I will buy from them again. I might go with the Premier Series next time for the extra protection against corrosion."

2016-08-13

Great customer service!!

"Very helpful and knowledgeable. Helped me get exactly what I wanted and needed. Breaks work great and look fantastic!

2016-08-13

Forgot about my order

"I placed an ordered last month (July 30th) and received a confirmation via email on the same day. They also charged my credit card on this day. Approximately 11 days later, I received no word on my order or its shipping status. I made contact via messenger on the R1 concept website and the initial sales rep forwarded me to their customer service guy (Carlos) due to not seeing my order. According to Carlos, my order was never processed due to "a glitch in the system for Florida orders." I know it's not Carlos' fault but there wasn't a glitch in the system when my credit card was charged. Had I not asked, would my order not have been processed?!? Due to this being my first order from their website, initial impressions last a life time. That is why I rated them 1 star. "

2016-08-12

R1 Concepts made it a Reality!

"Initial impressions are very good. Product arrived in a timely manner, looks very good and seems to be of good quality! Time will tell, but right now I am a very happy customer. Thanks R1 for a quality product at an extremely competitive price point!!"

Deucetr3y's Avatar

2016-08-11

Thanx

"Good product looks great thanx to customer service Alan for helping with everything. Appreciate it"

This review was modified by Deucetr3y on August 17 2016 02:35:05 PM

2016-08-11

New Rotors

"these rotors look awesome on my vehicle , especially behind my rims and the stopping power is more than i expected"

2016-08-06

"Product was exactly as expected"

2016-08-03

Caliper

"Product looks great, have not installed to comment on performance. I made a mistake and only ordered one caliper when I meant to order 2. But the one caliper I dI'd order does not match the part my purchase order sas I should have received. Will be sending the caliper back and just running my factory ones since it's only a remand one and not a performance caliper that I would like to run."

2016-08-03

These are awesome!

"They look great, the work fantastic! Very happy with my purchase. "

2016-07-31

"received a phone call that i should receive my order friday so will update this review after i receive & install"

This review was modified by deborah913 on August 02 2016 11:23:21 AM

Share R1Concepts.com's store rating

R1Concepts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

R1Concepts.com is a merchant member
R1Concepts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.