Stores > R1Concepts.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10

2016-09-28

Great quality and fast delivery.

"Very satisfied with the quality, workmanship, and expertise of R1. Will continue to do business with them."

2016-09-28

"Price was good--shipped in a reasonable time."

2016-09-27

Fast shipping!

"Haven't gotten a chance to try the product yet, but the turnaround time was fast!"

2016-09-26

Good and quick !

"Parts i ordered fitted perfectly my car. Everything works great. I like it. "

2016-09-25

Absolutely hold up to their name

"Best brakes I've ever bought! Already know I will return for my next set! "

2016-09-25

Noisy brakes after new pads and rotors

" I have recently had new brake pads and rotors installed from R1Concepts.com, but my SUV is experiencing a squeal and vibration while breaking suddenly.

I had before from R1Concept.com the drilled/slotted rotors with ceramic pads and it works perfect for years

I'm very unhappy

Rgs

AR

Fast fast fast!

"I ordered everything over the weekend on a Sunday and first thing Monday morning I had already received the shipping information! They were quick to finishing up my transaction. I definitely recommend! "

2016-09-22

Awesome customer service

"Received my rotors fast and as described, brake pads did not get delivered, I called to see what happened and was informed Hawk ships direct from there warehouse and was quickly given a tracking number and received my pads within two days from the call. Thank you guys! Will be doimg business again.."

2016-09-21

"Great staff, whom find exactly what you asked for along with answering any questions. Had great feedback on the product as well."

2016-09-21

Issue resolved.

"UPDATE: A manager named Joe Dang contacted me in regards to this issue and promptly issued my refund. He seemed very nice and accommodating and was sincerely apologetic. It shows that at least somebody truly values Customer Service.

The reason I decided to buy brake parts from R1 Concept was because it was highly recommended by friends/coworkers that are car enthusiast as an alternative for affordable/reliable brake parts company. Even though my first experience with them didn't go smoothly, I'm at least confident that someone's got your back to resolve an issue. 3.5/5 fair rating

Don't ever purchase anything from this company. Very unprofessional to begin with. Doesn't deliver as promised. Placed an order by mistake and contacted them right away and was told they'd cancel my order and refund me the money. 14 days past and still no refunds and I've contacted them 3 more times about it. Their 1st excuse was the guy in charge of financial department was "sick" the past week and was unable to process the refund. This was my very first attempt at dealing with this company and I'm relieved to say it's the last.

This review was modified by melvster87 on September 23 2016 08:37:08 AM

Okay communication

"About 3 days after ordering I did not see a tracking number. I called and was told what the entire process was for cross drilled rotors and that it took several days to complete. Okay I'm fine with that but the Web site should have a FAQ about the process, as my rotors said in stock when I ordered, not we have to make them but the blanks are in stock. "

This review was modified by stevengrxengine on September 20 2016 04:33:37 PM

Outstanding Quality

"R1 Concepts has done it again! I put their brakes on all of our cars. In the case of my 2nd Gen TSX, R1 Concepts Brakes are better quality than the OEM. The OEMs start rusting after a few miles and really did not have the braking power that I would have expected from the Acura folks. Much Happier with the look and performance of the R1 Concept. Latest add was drum brakes for my 2002 Toyota 4Runner. Definitely beats what you get from the auto stores for quality and yet cheaper than the OEM with great performance. Extremely pleased and will keep ordering from R1 Concepts"

2016-09-20

R1 Concepts Always Delivers!

"I continue to tell all of my friends about R1 Concepts. Keep up the good work!"

2016-09-20

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!!!!!!!

"As with all my purchases with R1 Concepts, very good customer service and very helpful on finding the right part for a good price. Jack was excellent with his help. Fast shipping and no damage to the product."

2016-09-20

best stop for brake parts!!

"fantastic service and products. I have bought slotted and drilled rotors and pads for a couple cars now. RI will be the only place I buy. they are great quality and the price was right! Thanks "

Share R1Concepts.com's store rating

R1Concepts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

R1Concepts.com is a merchant member
R1Concepts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.