Stores > R1Concepts.com

• Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Monday-Friday PST Closed - Saturday & Sunday
    • Fax: 714.870.6163

2016-05-18

Brilliant

"Great customer service over the phone, quick delivery, very high quality product. "

2016-05-17

Great service, great product

"Received slotted rotors for my dad's 99 Yukon. Noticed some odd machining on one side of each rotor when I opened the box. I used the chat box that pops up everytime you open the site, was able to talk to a rep and send a picture of them in the same chat window. Got an email the very next day explaining the reason behind the machining. Rotors work great, dad loves them. Stops very well. Will continue to buy from them."

2016-05-16

Satisfied customer

"The entire purchasing process was a breeze and the quality of the product seems to be top notch compared to previous drilled and slotted rotors I have bought in the past. I plan on doing all of my future brake purchases from R1!"

2016-05-13

Worst to first!

"I put the e-line, drilled and slotted,front brakes on my car that shook like an 8.0 earthquake when you tryied to stop from any speed above 40 mph. It now stops like an arrow to the target. Wonderful! I also put a set on my truck after that, which was pulsing really badly. Same result. Would not hesitate to buy again."

2016-05-13

Not goods yet..

"Some problems with my stuff..i don't know, they never update my order, just a short answer."

2016-05-12

"Rotors were very easy to install... and truck brakes way better than before "

R1 Delivers

"Very high quality that will be sure please the most auto aficionado and speedy delivery.
Very friendly and helpful staff... Would defiantly recommend.
G Norman Long
2008 ML350

Great brakes

"The web site needs to take more info from the customer as I had to return part of my order for the right parts. No problem customer service took care of me and got me the right parts. Thanks "

Service that Stops you in your Tracks

"I've ordered several different times from R1 Concepts and they have always come through. With their help I have completed a rotor and pad job on my former Volkswagen Routan and replaced the front rotors and both sets of pads on my Hyundai Genesis. R1 is my go to brake folks."

2016-05-10

Order came on time and was correct.

"Took only about 3hrs to install rotors and pads with no previous experience on my 2001 Tundra. "

Stop the Truck!

"I am very pleased with the rotors and pads I received from R1 Concepts. Great quality all around and good instructions on how to break in the pads and rotors. I am surprised how quiet they are, even new. I drive a 3/4 Ton truck, and it is stopping way quicker than it ever has before. I highly recommend R1 Concepts brakes! Shipping - arrived as scheduled one week after order, and it was correct, everything fit perfectly."

orders

"The only comment I have is it would be nice to know if my selection was back ordered."

2016-05-09

"Very satisfied with my order. "

2016-05-07

Made things right

"Ordered a complete brake kit for my Corvette on 4/22/16 through the R1 Concepts website. Had some issues with the order and ended up cancelling the order. Received a call from the company on 5/10/16 and after talking with them, we worked out a solution to the problem. They are going to provide me a set of brakes for my 2003 Silverado at a discounted price to help correct the problems with my previous order.

Kudos to the company for stepping up and making things right for their customers.

This review was modified by fastnail57 on May 11 2016 08:43:17 AM

2016-05-05

give me a break

"And it was the right break kit first time and ahead of schedule"

Share R1Concepts.com's store rating

R1Concepts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

R1Concepts.com is a merchant member
R1Concepts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.