• R1Concepts.com R1Concepts.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"Ordered online. Quick, easy enough. Quick delivery. Looks and works great. "

"The gold ziNC plating was poorly done"

"The product itself is fantastic, and customer service clearly has my back. I didn't get a brake sensor as I should have, and I called. I wasn't asking for a replacement but just mentioning that I didn't get one got the person who helped me to say, "Oh well lets fix that and I'll send one your way. What's your address?" Amazing. Couldn't be happier to do business with them and will undeniably do it again."

"order was processed quickly shipped fast.
I put the rotors on just in time for vacation.

"Still have not received my order, very dissatisfied. They don't provide tracking, customer service doesn't answer, how are they in business I don't know. Will never shop here again, partsgeek is a thousand times better."

"Great selection and prices but shipping never got updated on the website and it took a few days for my order to ship,"

"Working with Peace was awesome, he was incredibly helpful."

"I am very happy with the pads & rotors they work great and the price was great"

"The delivery time did not meet my needs at the time but everyone I spoke with was courteous and knowledgeable."

"I have ordered from R1Concepts before and they have always been super helpful with great service offering an excellent product."

"Customer service staff do not listen and have awful follow through.

I asked them a week before to cancel the order and refund my money, and instead of following my wishes they sent the order that I wanted cancelled and kept my money.

Now I have to waste my time to go to the post office and resend the order I didn't want/cancelled back to the assholes.

Shitty service, shitty follow thru, god awful experience.

Would I recommend them to someone else. Hell no!

"Honestly, this was the best online shopping experience I have had. I ordered my brakes, and they were at my door in 2 days. However the order got messed up, and they didn't send my brake pads. I called em, and they shipped em out that same day! Very very happy with this company!!!"

" I am happy for the brake kit I bought from them. i definitely get one for my other car. Thx R1 concept !

"Easy install, felt immediate difference in response to breaking, and best of all no squeaking."

"Fast shipping and a great price. Repeat customer, A+"

Share R1Concepts.com's store rating

R1Concepts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

R1Concepts.com is a merchant member
R1Concepts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,710 merchant members.