Stores > R1Concepts.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2016-07-23

"The hole experience with R1 was great, easy to order, great quality at a fair price. I will definitely use them again & tell others. "

2016-07-22

Best Deal

"I purchased the eLine Zinc coated drilled and slotted for my Mountaineer. I couldn't be more happier. Quality parts, fast shipping and great customer service. Had highly recommend! Truck stops better than stock! (On 22's)"

2016-07-21

superb service

"This was my 2nd order and once again it was better than expected. Excellent customer service and the best prices by far."

2016-07-21

Happy customer

"Nice product and very helpful staff. I was referred from a friend. And will use them again. "

2016-07-20

Primo Products

"Only quality products from these guys. Been a repeat buyer for years "

2016-07-19

Great Product easy install

"just replaced the rotors and pads this weekend everything fit perfectly and the truck is breaking great "

2016-07-18

Braking them in

"First time customer brakes are great, proper fitment. I went with the premium drilled/slotted rotors paired with ebc green stuff. I contacted customer service a few times with multiple questions, each time I got a quick response via online chat. The rotors came in about 3 days from ordering. The brake pads however took a little bit longer as I was told ebc does drop shipment. First order of pads was about 7 days, second order about four. Even tho it was longer wait it was worth it, there is a very noticeable difference between stock brake power. I would definitely recommend these products."

2016-07-18

fast and perfect

"Great price , fast shipping, great product"

2016-07-15

No more shopping! Ultimate stopping!

"Easy Peasy. I spent more time shopping for the 'right' brakes and rotor kit then it took me to install them! Very pleased with my decision to go with R1Concepts. Great quality for the price, easy to install, and already had someone comment 'They look sexy!'. Don't know about 'sexy', but it makes the Audi look great. Followed the directions for break in and very happy with the performance. Very even, smooth braking with no pedal vibration or pulse. Thanks R1! 2004 Audi A4-B6 AWD. Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Pads."

2016-07-15

Only took 3 times to get me the left rear caliper.

"1st time; Sent me wrong one first time (sent 2 right/passenger calipers) unable to bleed air out.

2nd time; Sent me correct application, but it wasn't painted and sealed like the other 3 calipers.

3rd time; Sent correct caliper

Company did respond quickly with replacing wrong part, but wanted me to paint and seal the 2nd caliper they sent me. I refused to paint/seal because I wanted matching calipers and wanted the corrosion protection.

2016-07-13

Great price and fast shipping!

"The price was the best I found for my brake pads. The pads also took only three days to get here even though it was stated it would take a week from the email. I would definitely grab more parts from here."

2016-07-13

As always great product and service

"I have purchased from R1 before and just purchased 2 brake kits again for 2 more trucks. Their drilled and slotted rotors work great and last a long time. Customer service is 2nd to none.
Great vendor!!

2016-07-11

Sexy slots and holes

"I had a hell of a time finding cheap rotors for my Volvo S40 T5 until I found R1. Look great, fit great, stop great, and no noise."

2016-07-11

Great Brakes! ELINE series

"So the brakes were a direct fit and they are awesome! Very easy to install on my infiniti g35x. Super smooth and quiet. I paid extra though to get the gold zinc (which I assumed was a painted rotor.. Anyways the rotor does not look anything like the picture, it looks like its coated in a bronze dust and the "gold" dust wore off before I even left the parking lot. So I would say definitely purchase these brakes, just don't spend the extra money on either of the colored options because after one stop they will look like the regular silver ones. "

2016-07-10

"Good deal. Quick shipping "

Share R1Concepts.com's store rating

R1Concepts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

R1Concepts.com is a merchant member
R1Concepts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.