• Address: 520 E. Jamie Ave.La Habra,Ca
    • Phone: 714-777-2323
    • Customer Support: 888-712-6623
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Monday-Friday PST Closed - Saturday & Sunday
    • Fax: 714.870.6163

"The product is very good with predictably good brake hardware and rotors. Delivery very good.
But..
The web site is very slow and problematic when it comes to login credentials. I have an original ID/email that was declared "unknown" when I tried to login yet when I tried to register my Email, it was "already" registered! An Email to the support link got no response. I almost gave up. I thought R1 didn't want my business. But I used another Email (not one I wished to use) to get product. Updating between pages was painfully slow. Too much trouble to bother with again.

"Fast delivering! Great service!"

"I now own the E Line rotors and love them, the customer service was prompt and very helpful. I love the design as I attend carshows. I will be looking forward to getting another set up for my other 2 cars."

"The ordering was easy and the ordered item arrived as stated. However, I feel that I could have got these at lower price at a local auto parts store that would credit the core amount back upon return of the caliper core. Does R1 Concept have any way to manage core return and issue credit. Response appreciated.
Thanks

"Great rotors. All my cars and truck have them better quality than AutoZone D uraLast or Advance Auto Parts. Will buy from again."

"My second time ordering from R1. Prompt service and delivery. They always deliver as promised."

"Rotors look and feel great so far. Longevity is still TBD."

"In the past, I had good reciprocity with my order. The last order I made was through the website and ended paying more then I should have. They're was a promotion including free shipping, but at check out, only way to finalize the order was by including shipping fees. I left a note indicating that problem at the end but was never reimburse. I was not available to call the sales department at that time.
I might still do business again but by phone only.

"Site is slow when clicking different links. And some pages don't open. "

"Stuff shipped quickly and was all good quality."

"I was expecting to get front rotors and brake pads. It was advertised as a front brake set but only included rotors. Read the fine print!"

"Did not have any issue, so I didn't have to talk to anyone. everything was delivered promptly and the Rotors look great after installation =)"

"R1 Concepts went above and beyond. When the pads I had ordered along with my rotors did not arrive I called Angelo at R1. He informed me that the pads were back ordered. He then agreed to send me a better set of pads for the same price. They definitely have great customer service and I will be doing business with them again!"

"Got the right parts the first time and in a decent amount of time for basic shipping & price was great too. Website was horribly slow and did not offer brake hardware for my vehicle nor did it come with the brake pads. Would consider ordering again when I see how the product performance is."

"The one reason for not giving R1 Concepts 5 stars is because their website is very, very, very slow. I was planning on putting in another order last week to take advantage of the 20% off sale but because I could no complete my order in a timely manner, I decided to just close the web page and shop somewhere else."

R1Concepts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

R1Concepts.com is a merchant member
R1Concepts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,843 merchant members.