• R1Concepts.com R1Concepts.com Elite Status

• Phone: 714-777-2323
    • Customer Support: 888-712-6623
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Monday-Friday PST Closed - Saturday & Sunday
    • Fax: 714.870.6163

"Ordered online and the customer service when I emailed about my shipping was quick to respond and right on ppint and I received my rotors quickly. The quality of the rotors was amazing too and packaged right. Would definitely recommend r1 to anyone. "

"I ordered two calipers, waited about a week then e-mailed the company to see what was going on. the reply was they are still in quality inspection and will be delivered possibly the next day. two days later I get a call saying they can only find the left side, would you like your money back? Not very professional..."

"My order was duplicated, my credit card charged twice.
Instead of what should have been one shipment to pay customs clearance on I now had 4 shipments to pay for becuase of the way ony order was shipped, adding over $100.00 to the cost.
I spent allot of time on the phone on hold waiting for customer service and finally gave up.
R1 Concepts are an excellent supplier and I think this is just one bad experiance and I would continue to do business with them.

"Was looking to buy the complete set brake pads and rotors but had to settle for just rotors. The set I was looking to buy was no longer available for my car (Dodge Magnum) that included brake pads.

The R1 Premier Series- Cross Drilled And Slotted Rotors look and preform great.

"Received parts within week and tracking number parts fit perfectly on my car and the brake pads came with hardware. Good buy "

"Great product, website is easy to use, repeat customer!"

"Fast shipping and great products."

"Product is great except the wrong brake pads ddid not fit.
i had to order local

"Great experience with them! Forget other places and big box stores that claim to have what you need. They got everything right and I had no problems. I will use again and recommend to friends."

"Easy ordering process. Received ordered parts within a week ."

"It was great fast and very helpful on picking the right products for my vehicle "

"Great product. Accurate description. Fast shipping. E series rotors and brake pad package all around. Perfect fit and no squeal "

"would've been five stars, but some brake pads that I bought were nonfunctional"

"Well packaged, fast shipping. Very satisfied."

"Excellent product for the money. I have been a customer of theirs for approximately 5 years now and I have not ever been let down. I put their cross drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads on both my Civic and Accord, and love them!!! This is the first place I look if I ever need pads or rotors!!!"

Share R1Concepts.com's store rating

R1Concepts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

R1Concepts.com is a merchant member
R1Concepts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,852 merchant members.