Stores > R1Concepts.com

Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-04-29

ordered on 14th delivery on the 25th. wth

"Worst possible shipping practices every drop shipped from 6 States over says on their website delivery in 1 to 4 days took over 12 days to get my to my door will never buy from again"

2016-04-28

Outstanding!

"Communication was above reproach. Product quality is steller, and overall experience will encourage me to do business with R1Concepts again in near future!"

2016-04-26

Happy Customer

"My rotors and pads got here fast and well packed,keep up the good work r1 concepts very good products no complaints"

2016-04-26

"Great job! Fast shipping"

2016-04-25

Bimmerheads: Good to go!

"I was very pleased with cost, quality and the overall experience. The rotors feel/perform and look great. (BMW E46/slotted&drilled) Wish they had an east coast depot thats all lol. I recommend them and I intend to be a repeat customer!
PS They like BMWCCA members!

2015-11-18

"Please consider including brake lubrication."

2015-11-16

"Live service person was a tiny but rude and def did not let me know I had color options. And the quality of actual rotors was not quite as good as picture looked. My 2 only complaints. I would use R1 again."

2015-11-16

"Very professional customer service. I needed help identifying replacement brake pads for a specialty brake set originally installed 3 years ago. They were pleasant and extremely proficient during the process!!"

This review was modified by lravey on November 18 2015 04:44:01 AM

2015-11-15

"Easy to deal with, product delivered as described, Installed the new rotors on my truck so far so good the test of time will tell how they hold up.
Thanks Rob

This review was modified by robbarker on November 17 2015 08:00:01 PM

2015-11-14

"After having rotors installed, the car stops smoother and sound very quiet. Definitly will buy R1 concepts."

This review was modified by corvettec439 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-13

"Delivery was super fast and pricing was great. Overall had a great experience and will definitely make future purchases with R1Concepts!"

This review was modified by edwin_serrano on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-13

"Brian was a great help with me picking out my brake set for my Suzuki Kizashi SLS."

This review was modified by jcorcione on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-13

"P.O.S, Rotors were extremely rusty within the first couple of days. Needed to have emergency brakes loosened to fit rear rotors.
Brakes do not have the stopping power needed, desired & promised by the sales team in comparison to my last purchased product.

R1'sresponce to remedy my issue was to offer me 10% off my next purchase.

This review was modified by cmon on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-12

"Was looking for special brake parts for my old truck. Online chat was very helpful in pinning down the exact parts I needed since my truck was of a mid-year manufacture. A few days later the parts showed up at my door, installation went like a dream, everything fit to exact specs. And was very pleased that the parts performed as advertised, braking performance is exceptional. Going to order again for my next vehicle:) "

This review was modified by scottdodaday on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-08

"It's a general pleasure walking in and purchasing but this time around I needed to just have it mailed since I wouldn't have any time to pick it up.

The coupon code stuff was a breeze and the overall store experience was what I would expect.

Share R1Concepts.com's store rating

R1Concepts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

R1Concepts.com is a merchant member
R1Concepts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.