• R1Concepts.com R1Concepts.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2015-07-29

"very good tech support on choosing the right brake kit for my car."

2015-07-29

"Fast Shipping, helpful guys, great products, will be back! Thanks"

2015-07-28

"The wrong rotors were sent,they were not sent on the day I was told , one of the brake shoes was not drilled."

2015-07-27

"I ordered brake rotors. That I thought were pairs. When they arrived they were not a pair but single. My mistake for not researching better. When I called to fix the problem, the phone system would send me in circles then hang up on me. After 3 days of calling I finally get a hold of a real person. Big surprise she has no clue how to help, take a simple order or steer me to someone who can help. Bad business in my opinion."

2015-07-27

"I have to contact them directly as I thought I was getting the gold rotors. Maybe not available for my car but never received a phone call or email as to the discrepancy. Their packaging was a little to be desired, packed loosely and could have used a sturdier box, with the weight of the items they made holes in the box. "

2015-07-27

"R1 Concepts always comes thru. Thanks again!"

2015-07-27

"I have bought and have directed 3 others in the past to buy from you. This is the fifth set that I have installed on different vehicles. First off I wasted several days waiting for a reply. Then when he did reply he responded with he knew what I needed. Great, but that's not an answer. While waiting for that great answer I contacted a different person. They were very nice but quoted me the wrong parts. I figured it out on my own and wrote a long comment on the comment section of my order. I asked for someone to contact me to confirm that my order was right and was this the best pads for quiet service. I don't care how fast they wear JUST QUIET. No one contacted me and now I am driving my wife's car until this loud squealing stops. And yes I thought the calipers were sticking a bit so I took every thing off again and changed them. $150 for the calipers and hours of my time. Still squealing. Oh here is a tip. You should suggest selling the hardware kit to your customers. I was under the impression the rotor pad set came with hardware. Nine days of squealing so far. A couple more days and I will go to auto zone."

2015-07-27

"Everything in order. Quick delivery. Very Nice, thank you!"

2015-07-27

"Thank you my new brakes are great!"

2015-07-27

"Good price, free shipping, and it fit perfectly. "

2015-07-27

"I called to be sure I was ordering the correct parts and got great advice adn help. I put the new pads on this weekend and everything fit great!"

2015-07-27

"Easy to order parts. Quick delevery time. Quality parts."

2015-07-27

"Very good quality of goods!
Shipping also fast and carefull! "

2015-07-26

"Quick fast cheap and easy. And I'm not talking about my date!"

2015-07-26

"Received exactly what I ordered in a timely manner. Great price. "

Share R1Concepts.com's store rating

R1Concepts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

R1Concepts.com is a merchant member
R1Concepts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.