• R1Concepts.com R1Concepts.com Elite Status

• Customer Support: 888-712-6623
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Monday-Friday PST Closed - Saturday & Sunday
    • Fax: 714.870.6163

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"I was told and see my rotors within 24 to 48 hours took longer than my part I got from china"

"Quick and easy to find product and check out"

"Everything was quick and easy, from the moment I started to look for my parts to the moment I received them. They shipped almost right away, and they were delivered to my door in great timing. "

"I had no idea when my parts were shipped or when I would receive them. When I sent the vendor and email, I received a generic response."

"The product is great, the communication was not so much.

They say on there site in stock, but in actuality what I bought was drop shipped from the manufacturer, I never got any shipping details.

"Great products, installed easily, working great"

"Love the product, fast shipping"

"Great product with fast shipping! I have purchased before and will continue to do so. Highly recommend!"

"Best customer service I've had since I've started modifying my car! Although they didn't have the full order ready when I wanted to pick it up, they were friendly, flexible, and professional throughout the whole process! Will be going to these guys for my brake system part needs from now on!"

"I'd like to say that dealing with R1 has been an absolute pleasure and one of the easiest online transactions I have done to date. Customer service was outstanding and when my front rotors were back ordered unexpectedly they went the extra mile to get me my order completed and out the door. Shipping was fast, and the kit arrived as advertised and is definitely better quality than the oem stoppers that came with the vehicle. I'll be ordering again when my Legacy is due for new brakes!"

"A1 everything was perfect"

"Great performance product!"

"Very pleased with service. Fast delivery. Second time I have used R-1 Concepts. "

"Wonderful company to work with. I love their new website!!! I would definitely use them again. "

"I'm very happy with the product and R1's timing filling of my order. "

Share R1Concepts.com's store rating

R1Concepts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

R1Concepts.com is a merchant member
R1Concepts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.