• R1Concepts.com

• Fax: 714.870.6163

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Excellent service order arrived quickly and complete

"Can't beat the products. UPS delivered my rotors, but lost track of my pads. UPS then returned them to "SHIPPER". R1 Concepts stepped up to the plate after some prompting and re sent the pads. R1 is my brake supplier of choice,. "

"Easy to find what I was looking for, and ordering online was even easier. Will go back to them in the future. "

"They gave me a superior product at a lower price, and shipped for free within 5 days. I ordered on a Sunday and received it on Friday. Perfect timing at a great price. Everything fit and exceeded my expectations in terms of performance."

"Very satisfied with the product and fast shipping! I've bought my last 3 set of brakes from R1 and they have yet to disappoint!"

"great service #1 seller!!!!!!!!"

"I have been waiting for the product for over 2 weeks and it still has not been sent"

"I'm not dissatisfied with the product I received. I'm just very disappointed that I placed this order on the 12/20/2014 and my order wasn't even put out for delivery until I called to question why I hadn't received any info on tracking or that it was fully processed. I called on 12/29/2014 and then right after I called I received an email that my package would be shipping the next day. I received the product in four days and if they had shipped it right after I purchased it originally I would have gotten it on Christmas eve and I could have surprised my bf with the rotors for christmas. "

"Very fast delivery. Worth the money."

"HAVEN'T OPENED PACKAGE YET, BUT LOVE THE SERVICE AND QUALITY FROM PREVIOUS ORDER. Thanks again!"

"This is the second time I order from a them, and just like the first time it was perfect, their online system works flawlessly and it's simple, so very happy with the pads and rotors they work great so far! "

"Beautiful rotors. Fast arrive, and good price."

"Delivery on time as promised. ..products have that same quality looks as website pictures. ...very satisfied. "

"Great products and fast delivery! Not to mention, great pricing! "

"Great price, great parts! Great service! Great experience!!!"

Share R1Concepts.com's store rating

R1Concepts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

R1Concepts.com is a merchant member
R1Concepts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,890 merchant members.