• Address: 520 E. Jamie Ave.La Habra,Ca
    • Fax: 714.870.6163

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"While the ordering process was quick, delivery was a little slow, . Also had a slight defect in one item which was quickly resolved."

"Shipping was faster than expected!!"

"Parts were correct and timely, what else can you ask for?"

"The product is very good with predictably good brake hardware and rotors. Delivery very good.
But..
The web site is very slow and problematic when it comes to login credentials. I have an original ID/email that was declared "unknown" when I tried to login yet when I tried to register my Email, it was "already" registered! An Email to the support link got no response. I almost gave up. I thought R1 didn't want my business. But I used another Email (not one I wished to use) to get product. Updating between pages was painfully slow. Too much trouble to bother with again.

"Fast delivering! Great service!"

"I now own the E Line rotors and love them, the customer service was prompt and very helpful. I love the design as I attend carshows. I will be looking forward to getting another set up for my other 2 cars."

"The ordering was easy and the ordered item arrived as stated. However, I feel that I could have got these at lower price at a local auto parts store that would credit the core amount back upon return of the caliper core. Does R1 Concept have any way to manage core return and issue credit. Response appreciated.
Thanks

"Great rotors. All my cars and truck have them better quality than AutoZone D uraLast or Advance Auto Parts. Will buy from again."

"My second time ordering from R1. Prompt service and delivery. They always deliver as promised."

"Rotors look and feel great so far. Longevity is still TBD."

"In the past, I had good reciprocity with my order. The last order I made was through the website and ended paying more then I should have. They're was a promotion including free shipping, but at check out, only way to finalize the order was by including shipping fees. I left a note indicating that problem at the end but was never reimburse. I was not available to call the sales department at that time.
I might still do business again but by phone only.

"Site is slow when clicking different links. And some pages don't open. "

"Stuff shipped quickly and was all good quality."

"I was expecting to get front rotors and brake pads. It was advertised as a front brake set but only included rotors. Read the fine print!"

"Did not have any issue, so I didn't have to talk to anyone. everything was delivered promptly and the Rotors look great after installation =)"

R1Concepts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

R1Concepts.com is a merchant member
R1Concepts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.