• Address: 520 E. Jamie Ave.La Habra,Ca
    • Fax: 714.870.6163

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"HAVEN'T OPENED PACKAGE YET, BUT LOVE THE SERVICE AND QUALITY FROM PREVIOUS ORDER. Thanks again!"

"This is the second time I order from a them, and just like the first time it was perfect, their online system works flawlessly and it's simple, so very happy with the pads and rotors they work great so far! "

"Beautiful rotors. Fast arrive, and good price."

"Delivery on time as promised. ..products have that same quality looks as website pictures. ...very satisfied. "

"Great products and fast delivery! Not to mention, great pricing! "

"Great price, great parts! Great service! Great experience!!!"

"We received our rotors and installed them. Everything works great and they are nice looking too!"

"While the ordering process was quick, delivery was a little slow, . Also had a slight defect in one item which was quickly resolved."

"Shipping was faster than expected!!"

"Parts were correct and timely, what else can you ask for?"

"The product is very good with predictably good brake hardware and rotors. Delivery very good.
But..
The web site is very slow and problematic when it comes to login credentials. I have an original ID/email that was declared "unknown" when I tried to login yet when I tried to register my Email, it was "already" registered! An Email to the support link got no response. I almost gave up. I thought R1 didn't want my business. But I used another Email (not one I wished to use) to get product. Updating between pages was painfully slow. Too much trouble to bother with again.

"Fast delivering! Great service!"

"I now own the E Line rotors and love them, the customer service was prompt and very helpful. I love the design as I attend carshows. I will be looking forward to getting another set up for my other 2 cars."

"The ordering was easy and the ordered item arrived as stated. However, I feel that I could have got these at lower price at a local auto parts store that would credit the core amount back upon return of the caliper core. Does R1 Concept have any way to manage core return and issue credit. Response appreciated.
Thanks

"Great rotors. All my cars and truck have them better quality than AutoZone D uraLast or Advance Auto Parts. Will buy from again."

R1Concepts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

R1Concepts.com is a merchant member
R1Concepts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.