R1Concepts.com Reviews - r1concepts.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.70/10 650 reviews

R1Concepts.com is a merchant member
R1Concepts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"Fast delivery. Good product. Thanks. "

"Great customer service
Fast shipping
Right product
Perfect fit
Great product
Pleasure doing business with

"Delivered ontime. First time customer, so I hope the rotors are as good as I've heard!"

"2nd order from R1Concepts. Both were delivered as expected, with no issues with ordered materials provided."

"Quickly got exactly what I wanted"

"This company is amazing!

these rotors I purchased have over 25k miles and holding strong! No more warped rotors for me.

"Exactly what I ordered! Haven't used yet but looks to be very good quality!"

Rating 8/104/5

"Great price. Very good quality. Fast shipping. Ill be ordering many more times"

Rating 8/104/5

"The products came promptly and on time. Only issue, is the brake shoes i got don't seem to fill the entire radius of the rotors I ordered. There is about a .25 of an inch that the brake shoes don't com in contact with. Not sure is this is standard or if i was supposed to get a different set of pads."

"The product looks great and feels even better. The slotted/cross-drilled combo is the way to go!"

"no problems. good rotors."

"R1 parts are always top notch, 2 of my 4 vehicles are now outfitted with R1 brakes! My 2005 Chevy Express 1500 that we use to haul our camper had new brakes put on in early 2013, and I've yet to have any issue, and that included a trip to FL and back (from Ohio) while pulling our camper! Brakes were never an issue!"

"Correct parts, prompt shipping. 2nd purchase, and there will be more."

"Really good online store and very prompt, courteous customer service. Replacement parts seem better than OEM but time will tell. Pricing also very reasonable. "

"R1 concepts and Ralph Blyden did an exceptional job on the fitment of brakes for my Jaguar S Type"