• R1Concepts.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"Delivery was quick and the product was of excellent quality. I would certainly recommend them. "

"Great product, fast shipping, and super friendly customer service! "

"R1 Concepts advertised complete brake sets, new rotors and loaded calipers for my car. After taking my money and promising shipping the same week, R1 could not deliver. R1 never called with any status. After two weeks I called R1 and asked R1 to expedite my order. I called R1 a second time to follow up. Carlos at R1 called back and offered a refund for part or all of the order. I asked for a full refund. Still waiting..."

"Purchased premium front and rear drilled and slotted rotors with brake pad kit for 2013 Kia Rio, and everything was great - except the rear brake pads were missing, So in the middle of installation I had to send my wife to local auto parts to buy rear pads, which kind of shot any savings I though I would get by buying everything together. I left a message with customer service, not sure how they will respond. Brake parts were dropped off at my house when I was not home so I did not check the packages until a few days later when I installed them. I may change my rating depending how they respond to missing parts."

"Ordered online. Quick, easy enough. Quick delivery. Looks and works great. "

"The gold ziNC plating was poorly done"

"The product itself is fantastic, and customer service clearly has my back. I didn't get a brake sensor as I should have, and I called. I wasn't asking for a replacement but just mentioning that I didn't get one got the person who helped me to say, "Oh well lets fix that and I'll send one your way. What's your address?" Amazing. Couldn't be happier to do business with them and will undeniably do it again."

"order was processed quickly shipped fast.
I put the rotors on just in time for vacation.

"Still have not received my order, very dissatisfied. They don't provide tracking, customer service doesn't answer, how are they in business I don't know. Will never shop here again, partsgeek is a thousand times better."

"Great selection and prices but shipping never got updated on the website and it took a few days for my order to ship,"

"Working with Peace was awesome, he was incredibly helpful."

"I am very happy with the pads & rotors they work great and the price was great"

"The delivery time did not meet my needs at the time but everyone I spoke with was courteous and knowledgeable."

"I have ordered from R1Concepts before and they have always been super helpful with great service offering an excellent product."

"Customer service staff do not listen and have awful follow through.

I asked them a week before to cancel the order and refund my money, and instead of following my wishes they sent the order that I wanted cancelled and kept my money.

Now I have to waste my time to go to the post office and resend the order I didn't want/cancelled back to the assholes.

Shitty service, shitty follow thru, god awful experience.

Would I recommend them to someone else. Hell no!

Share R1Concepts.com's store rating

R1Concepts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

R1Concepts.com is a merchant member
R1Concepts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,715 merchant members.