"Awful experience with this company! The sales people who come into your office will just hound you to make a purchase. Finally I gave them a chance after they would not drop the deal of buying $80 of paper and get $80 rebate! They went on and on how it was literally free money and if I wanted to try out the products this was the best way since I would get $80 back to use on products. SO when I went to use this "free" Quill cash I find out you have to purchase an additional $100 of products to get the $80.. wow what a scam.. Working in customer service in a small business I could not believe how deceitful this company is to make money. No respect and will NEVER use them again. Hopefully I can pass on this message as much as possible before they scam more small businesses. "

modified review This review was modified by sabarham5 on November 18 2014 11:03:45 AM

"Stay away from this scamming website don't fall for their cheap prices they will cancel your order and sell your info to 3rd party companies."

Home of the HURRICANES

"Great prices, great service and lightning fast shipping. Can't ask for anything else. "

"Bought 3 monitors the MINUTE they went on sale and they emailed me to tell me that they could only fulfill 2 of the 3 and to respond if I wanted them. I responded within 5 minutes and said yes, I want them. Then they emailed me saying that my order was cancelled and they had no monitors. WTF!! That is awful, I will never buy from them."

"The customer services is extremely bad. The person I spoke to is Michelle and she is extremely aggressive and nasty. The supervisor (Eileen) is also extremely nasty. In short, very nasty people.....do not shop here."

modified review This review was modified by yipjason on October 29 2014 02:34:16 PM

"It's completely ridiculous, how they treat their customers. Order Workbenches two weeks ago. And they just send me an email delivery date changed to four more weeks, its 6 weeks in total. Until I did not call them, they never informed me what was going on. Now I have to pay extra to Home Depot to rush my order. AVOID THIS SITE!! It legal SCAM. "

modified review This review was modified by Paata01 on October 27 2014 12:16:22 PM

"If I could give no stars I would. They sent out an email for a coupon that takes $100 off of $200 purchase. I purchased a couple of products online and applied the coupon which went through successfully. 2 Days later I received an email that my item was shipping but they ended up not honoring their own coupon. Instead they charged my credit card the full price and shipped the product to me without informing me of the price change. Terrible bait and switch tactics. What kind of company charges your credit more than what was suppose to be charged without the customer's consent. If they are not going to honor their own coupon they need to contact the customer before shipping the item. I called them and asked them about the situation and all they can tell me is that it doesn't work on certain tech items, then how come the coupon was accepted by their website. They had no answer for it. And guess what the coupon is still working on the same items I ordered. Now I have to wait to get a refund on my credit card and refuse the package because of this incompetent company. Avoid this company at all cost, they will flaunt you with a great coupon that they will not honor after you place the order. "

"Was supposed to get a free Vera Bradley tote with order - instead I got two cheap plastic bags that looked like they came from the dollar store. Will never order from them again."

modified review This review was modified by eplummer on August 22 2014 01:29:23 PM

"Shame on them. Ordered a PAIR of video cards on their site for a great price. Estimated shipping date was a month out. Checking on it again today, I find they had changed the quantity to one, instead of the original pair. They did not notify me of the change. Contacting support took nearly an hour for them to figure things out and cancel the order. In short: did not honor price, quoted a month out for shipping, changed pricing without notice, and customer service was unhelpful. I will never use this company again. "

modified review This review was modified by igonz2 on July 25 2014 01:29:41 PM

"On 7/15 I order "ACER AMERICA - NOTEBOOKS Travel Mate" . I had been shopping around for this specific model # ( NX.V7QAA.017 ) which goes for around $400. I thought I had Finally found a good sale/bargain when I found it on quill's website for a little under $200. I was so excited! On 7/17 I logged in to see when I could expect delivery and someone had MANUALLY changed the description on my order to "tablet". I called customer service and after explaining that I had NOT ordered a tablet and that the description had been changed I was handed off to a "product specialist" who basically said "clerical error, wrong item number in the wrong space, sorry about your luck.- nothing we can do for you if you don't want the TABLET refuse it when it comes to you.... THEN he tried to SELL me the laptop I originally ordered!!! What a horrible experience and lousy company/customer service. Here's what I ordered http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad230/ImInIt2WinIt/AcerAmericaNotebooksTravelMate_Quill.png As you can see by the description in the photo I am giving a link to, it IS for a laptop, not a tablet... its even listed in the laptop category! Lousy Birthday for me! Thanks a lot Quill!"

"I purchased a HP Computer here several months ago with a 1 year warranty so they advertised, however after several mos the Hard Drive began clacking, clicking, so on so i had it looked at and the Tech said the HD was definitely shot. Called Quill.com & was told no no not a year but only 14 Days warranty, that HP would honor Warranty but after several calls to India ,creating case logs,waiting, mailing the copy of the receipt to HP nothing has Materialized. This was 5-6 weeks ago so now i will have to spend 70-80 dollars for a new Hd that i can barely afford on a Pension & senior Citizen. I will never buy from this Site[Quill.com ] again. "

zeta's Avatar
Arizona, US

"I have dealt with them twice so far. Both times, there have been tax problems where the tax wasn't calculated correctly and it bills you a different number.

One order was delivered but it was missing, and a refund was issued. Although if I order a second time, the signature would be required for the delivery. The second one was delivered with no issues.

One of the things I dislike is that no tracking numbers are provided. When you call them, they don't have them themselves and all they can provide is just the status.

12/09/2013 QUILL CORPORATION charged $20.12 instead of $18.95 due to the wrong calculation of Tax

"Our company orders almost exclusively from Quill, and several times a month. Most items arrive the next afternoon, which is a huge plus. Their customer service is helpful; however, they are pretty bad about letting you know a product is no longer available. It is up to you to follow up. Thankfully this does not happen often...and we order A LOT of stuff. We just replaced a defective space heater; it was a very smooth process. We take full advantage of the business discount and coupons and enjoy the gifts, though food-related ones are pretty small. Their prices are competitive; I do some price comparisons with other sites with some items, but Quill is our primary supplier. Overall we are pretty satisfied with them."

modified review This review was modified by klumpii on May 11 2014 09:56:53 AM

"My online order went smoothly. Placed order on Sunday night and immediately received acknowledgement email. Monday morning received second email acknowledgement and estimated delivery of Tues. or Wed. Tuesday received receipt via email along with UPS tracking. UPS delivered Wed. just like their website suggested it would be delivered.
I ordered something simple. I ordered 12 cans of coffee. They were the cheapest I could find. I also found a coupon online and could save even more. Some of the people reviewing sound like they had troubles, so I did worry. This order was good. So I will use them again for sure. Oh ... Quill is really Staples. So if you don't like Staples you won't like Quill I suppose. The ship from address I traced back to Staples.

"After reading all the negative reviews, I was a bit apprehensive ordering the Bush L desk and bookcase from Quill.com. They were having a sale on the two items I wanted. Since there are also many positive reviews, so I took a chance and placed my order.
I was quite pleased with my order. An estimated delivery date was also given with the order. The two items came via truck service and were delivered right before the estimated delivery date. The truck driver delivered the two very heavy boxes into my garage. The service was well appreciated.

Quill Corporation is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quill Corporation is not a merchant member
Quill Corporation does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!