Stores > Quill Corporation
  • Quill Corporati

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Quill Corporation by clicking a star below.
2017-10-16

2 months of waiting for delivery and not even sure

"I placed an order to buy the printer WF7610 on 09/06. Few days later, I checked with them because the order status had not changed. They said that it was not available in stock so I had to wait. The first delay was the end of September. Alright! I could wait.
After that, I received the emails that the delivery date expected to be on Oct 3rd, then Oct 17th, then Oct 27th, then Nov.... In total, I received at least 6 delay notices!
Is this a joke? I am not even sure if they really sell that product or not.
Finally, out of all frustration, I had to cancel the order today (10/16) and order on Amazon. I should have done it months ago, instead of saving few bucks for this horrible service.

2017-10-09

Failed to give refund for their mistake.

"I order some ink cartridges for my printer. They sent the wrong ones. I paid the invoices right away. They refused to give me a credit or refund. They did not honor my request. Do not buy anything from them. If they are wrong, they will not admit it. Stay away from this company. They were very unfair to my company. I closed my account with them."

2017-09-06

Could not follow any of the instructions for printing business cards.

"All of the business cards that they made were worthless. They even sent two thousand cards that didn't even have my name on them! I pleaded to have someone from their printing department call me in order to get the job right, but they refused to do so. The result was six weeks wasted while they twice got just about everything wrong. "

2017-08-21

If I could give negative stars, I absolutely would.

"they are absolutely HORRIBLE!!! They send invoices that have BEEN PAID FOR MONTHS off to collections. HORRIBLE COMPANY. 1000/10 WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND. I am CONSTANTLY having to send off proof of payments to collection agencies SHOWING that I PAID EVERYTHING and I am STILL being bothered! **** horrible awful criminal company. Customer Service also has the worst attitude you've ever experienced and they treat you like **** saying that you "have not paid your invoices" WHEN THEY WERE PAID MONTHS PRIOR. Do not mess with this company! They will only cause you aggravation!

2017-08-11

If Only I Had Remembered to Check ResellerRatings first...

"After initially ordering my product, I waited 2 weeks without hearing anything or having my order show up on their web page. When I called customer service, I got hold of someone who said I needed to talk to a person in the order department to sort out a problem with my order. I was given a person's full name and telephone number, and even after leaving 2 voicemails for this person, I still didn't get a call back. Nearly 3 weeks after my initial order, someone in their online chat said the original order was probably hung up and created a new order for me. Their system finally showed a shipping and arrival date, but by 3 days after it was supposed to arrive, I had to start calling again. I was told the product was "shipping directly from a partner" so they couldn't provide me with any sort of tracking information. By the 3rd time I talked to someone at Quill, and got this same run-around, a woman from Quill finally called me back and said that the order appeared to have been hung-up in their system again, and she was going to create a new order, though she couldn't expedite it due to the printer "shipping directly from a 3rd party". She said the printer should arrive next Tuesday, and finally it did (over a month after the original order). Employees who simply ignore direct voicemails from customers and having no way to tracking your orders makes for a very shady business model. I would steer clear of Quill.com in the future."

2017-08-02

STAY AWAY!! Does not deliver!

"Ordered on a Saturday and promised delivery by Tuesday via UPS. Wednesday morning and the shipping department had "made up a UPS shipping label," but the product had not been shipped. My credit card, however, was charged immediately upon placing the order!!

Never again.

2017-07-31

unbelieveably BAD

"They're a front - not a real store. Stay away - they'll rip you off."

2017-07-06

Will not take care of long time customers

"We have ordered all our business office supplies from Quill for 17 + years. Our printer had to be replaced and we had an UNOPENED box of HP print cartridges that we wanted to exchange for new HP cartridges that worked with our new printer. But because it was a few weeks over the return policy date, they would not exchange them. Even after speaking to management, they refused to do anything. Hope that $100. exchange they denied was worth losing a customer for life. Either way, it clearly doesn't matter to them.

This truly shows how they don't value their customers. Horrible customer service !!!!!!!!!!!!

2017-06-20

Bad!

"Product was not shipped in a timely manner, credit was supposedly issued to our account, only to find out a few weeks later that our account had been turned over to a shady collection agency, RMS, Receivable Management Services. Neither of these companies are reputable, borderline scam artists. Product not delivered, money not refunded, and actually turned over to collectuions, when if fact, they owe us money!"

2017-04-19

Dishonest Pricing

"Our company has placed several orders with Quill. Most products are more expensive on Quill than through other retailers but not all, so we only order a few comparably priced items from Quill. The shipping is prompt which is awesome, but billing has been a consistent problem. Quill gives one price at check out, and then charges more after the order is placed. The amount has ranged from 10 cents to 30 dollars difference on orders of $50-$300. When I called and asked about the price difference I was told that it was different taxes because Quill only quotes "estimated taxes" at checkout. But the numbers don't line up, additional taxes should not be $30 on a $115 order. Everywhere else I purchase supplies from is able to calculate my taxes accurately when I check out. Quill refused to honor the agreed upon total for orders regardless of payment method or complaints. "

2017-04-18

Totally lame

"You order stuff thinking it is in stock, you get an email stating it will be another 3-4 weeks. not even a sorry, just deal with it customer. Well, that was my 1st and last visit with them. You don't even have an option to cancel, What a lame company. Do not shop here... You will regret it."

2017-03-27

This company will not honor the price you see in your cart when you checkout!!! BUYER BEWARE!!

"Here is the scenario - I buy some products for a price. I see in my cart the total price for my order is $100. When the product arrives the paper with it says the prices was more! $120. I check my credit card and it shows $120. I call them and they say that they cannot honor the price from my shopping cart. I can go through the hassle of sending it back or I can keep it at the higher price. I dispute it with my credit card company and get the extra $20 off my card. Quill then sends me billing statements and threaten to send me to collections. I call them back and they say there is nothing that can be done but I need to pay the remainder of the bill. DO NOT BUY FROM QUILL.COM!!!! You will regret it."

2017-03-20

Best price of Lenovo ideapad 310

"I saw a deal from dealsea.com saying staples.com or OfficeMax.com selling ideapad for $480. when I tried to place order and it was gone. I did a google search and found quill.com selling the exact same model at $450. I was suspicious since I never bought anything from quill.com. at the bottom of its website, a bbb rating comforted me a little. and a credit card purchase was my last defense. I had some freebies, like snack and a big plate received immediately after the order. The computer was delayed once, but was on time as promised. Man it's a good deal. No complains. "

2017-03-16

Great company

"Every time I order, I get express delivery within 24 hours. Super happy customer here. Once I contacted customer service for a question and they were very helpful."

2017-03-04

Can't be bothered to even process orders

"I've now attempted to make 3 orders at Quill and not a single one of them has processed through. The customer service reps that I called did not know what was going on, and suggested I resubmit the order. Even though that risked me being double charged, I did so anyway and still did not process. Does this store even exist? Absolutely awful."

Share Quill Corporation's store rating

Quill Corporation is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quill Corporation is not a merchant member
Quill Corporation does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!