Stores > Quill Corporation

• Quill Corporati

Product & services pricing Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10

"This company is either a scam or run by the most incompetent people ever, or maybe it's both. I just hope I can finally get a refund after the nightmare they've put me through. "

"I placed an order with Quill on October 8th for a gas grill that had a price on their website of $419.99. When I received an email confirmation, it showed a price of $448.99. I immediately called Quill and spoke to a person who said it was corrected and I would be billed at the correct price. As you might have guessed, my card was charged the wrong amount on the 15th. Once again I called Quill and this time I was told that the credit was issued while I was on the phone. I waited until the 21st and no credit was showing on my card account. I called Quill again and was told that they had issued a credit on that 19th, not the 15th as I was told when I called the second time. I still have not seen the refund and had to call 3 times for $30. Never again will I buy from Quill if this is how they treat customers. "

"Scam, do not put your credit card in. They demand WIRE after you place an order, funny. No such thing when my CC is 100% no problem with anyone including Amex verified it. When a website take your ordered and demand wire, you better run and run fast. by he way, I put the ordered on line at 9AM, never got confirmation, never got ordered confirmed even online or email. Got a called 4:10pm telling me to wire.
Stay away...

"Ordered a breville toaster oven. They charge my card immediately, then changed the ship date to a month later. "

This review was modified by coboman21 on September 08 2015 08:31:30 AM

"My order was cancelled without email notification or phone call. Customer service said that the order was cancelled by their system. When I advised that the order was important and I needed the product right away customer service was rude and did nothing to make right. In fact they stated that they no longer carried the product even though it is listed on their website. "

This review was modified by Menzo on September 04 2015 04:20:12 PM

"Found an item on quill.com for a good price (slightly lower than most other stores). After placing an order with Quill with my business credit card, I was informed that "wire transfer" is required for the order and credit card was not accepted, even if everything can be verified. This is just a $1200 order. As a small retail business we purchase tens of thousands of dollars of worth of items online each month from a dozen vendors and never have we ever seen such a bizarre request from a well known online store. Of course no where on their website or the product page states this. The customer service representatives were cold, indifferent and offered zero apology or empathy. They were happy and eager to cancel my order.

Needless to say, this will be my last attempt to ever shop at quill.com.

This review was modified by startover909 on July 22 2015 12:55:14 PM

"If I could give 0 stars I would! The whole process has been a nightmare! I purchased some silver linen gift boxes from Quill back in May. Well, first of all, they refused to give me a tracking number. I had to contact UPS and give them my info and get the tracking number from them.

Then when the boxes were finally delivered, they weren't even the right boxes. They were the wrong size and gold! Well, after reading tons of awful reviews on how much of a nightmare attempting to return items to quill is, I decided to just keep the boxes. I figured I would use them eventually and I didn't want to be out the money and the boxes. Well, I used one of the boxes for a customer last week (so now I don't have the whole case to return) and then I get a bill from Quill! For an additional $25.00 for the wrong boxes that I already paid for once! They obviously aren't going to issue a refund before they receive the return, right? My PayPal account shows no refund or reversal from Quill what so ever! So now they are charging me twice. I have been on the phone with a customer service rep who can't seem to comprehend what's going on. I don't know what's so hard to understand that I am being charged twice, but apparently the concept is way over anyone's head!

I am at the point of frustration now that I am almost ready to just pay the stupid extra $25.00 (making the wrong box of awful quality jewelry boxes now $50.00) and never, ever, ever deal with Quill again! That actually goes without saying either way. They insist they gave me a credit and they did not. I have spent a ton of time on hold for absolutely no answers. This company is shady, the customer service doesn't have a clue, and the products suck! I really, really wish I would have read the reviews before I placed my order! I will be sticking with PaperMart and Rio Grande for my jewelry boxes in the future.

I stared high priced for this review, because their mistake ended up costing me double for cheap crap!

"These guys put out a coupon deal on Dealnews.com I fell for. I thought maybe they were trying to clean up their image by giving some great one time deals to attract new customers, but no. I bought a set of toner cartridges for a color printer in my office, they run about $50 apiece online, so the offer of a set for just over $120 was too good to pass up. BEWARE. They bill you instead of collecting at time of purchase, so i sent them a check when I received the bill. A month later I get a past due notice from them. Check hasn't cleared yet, so I give them my cc number and ask them to note the account in case the check ever does show up. Done deal, right. Nope. Four months later they somehow find and deposit the original check. Now bouncing checks in my account, they deny any responsibility and promise to refund the original amount, we'll see if that "check is in the mail" ever shows up. Meanwhile, I've got a load of fees to deal with and they won't even call my bank. I thought personal checks were only supposed to be good for 90 days? My bank has some explaining to do, too. Grrrr."

"Absolutely horrible company! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM! When you pay an invoice they take up to 5 extra days to poat the payment and report it late on your business credit! Their reps are really unknowledgable and extremely stupid (excuse me for being blunt). One actually answered saying "Office Depot" LOL RIDICULOUS! On top of that I have a 790 credit score across the board and they gave my co a $100 credit limit WOW Guess my AMEX Gold doesn't mean anything about my rep. PLAIN AND SIMPLE STAY AWAY!"

This review was modified by GalaxyUnited on December 01 2014 05:03:40 PM

"Awful experience with this company! The sales people who come into your office will just hound you to make a purchase. Finally I gave them a chance after they would not drop the deal of buying $80 of paper and get $80 rebate! They went on and on how it was literally free money and if I wanted to try out the products this was the best way since I would get $80 back to use on products. SO when I went to use this "free" Quill cash I find out you have to purchase an additional $100 of products to get the $80.. wow what a scam.. Working in customer service in a small business I could not believe how deceitful this company is to make money. No respect and will NEVER use them again. Hopefully I can pass on this message as much as possible before they scam more small businesses. "

This review was modified by sabarham5 on November 18 2014 11:03:45 AM

"Stay away from this scamming website don't fall for their cheap prices they will cancel your order and sell your info to 3rd party companies."

Home of the HURRICANES

"Great prices, great service and lightning fast shipping. Can't ask for anything else. "

"Bought 3 monitors the MINUTE they went on sale and they emailed me to tell me that they could only fulfill 2 of the 3 and to respond if I wanted them. I responded within 5 minutes and said yes, I want them. Then they emailed me saying that my order was cancelled and they had no monitors. WTF!! That is awful, I will never buy from them."

"The customer services is extremely bad. The person I spoke to is Michelle and she is extremely aggressive and nasty. The supervisor (Eileen) is also extremely nasty. In short, very nasty people.....do not shop here."

This review was modified by yipjason on October 29 2014 02:34:16 PM

"It's completely ridiculous, how they treat their customers. Order Workbenches two weeks ago. And they just send me an email delivery date changed to four more weeks, its 6 weeks in total. Until I did not call them, they never informed me what was going on. Now I have to pay extra to Home Depot to rush my order. AVOID THIS SITE!! It legal SCAM. "

This review was modified by Paata01 on October 27 2014 12:16:22 PM

Share Quill Corporation's store rating

Quill Corporation is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quill Corporation is not a merchant member
Quill Corporation does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!