Stores > Quill Corporation

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Quill Corporation by clicking a star below.
2017-04-19

Dishonest Pricing

"Our company has placed several orders with Quill. Most products are more expensive on Quill than through other retailers but not all, so we only order a few comparably priced items from Quill. The shipping is prompt which is awesome, but billing has been a consistent problem. Quill gives one price at check out, and then charges more after the order is placed. The amount has ranged from 10 cents to 30 dollars difference on orders of $50-$300. When I called and asked about the price difference I was told that it was different taxes because Quill only quotes "estimated taxes" at checkout. But the numbers don't line up, additional taxes should not be $30 on a $115 order. Everywhere else I purchase supplies from is able to calculate my taxes accurately when I check out. Quill refused to honor the agreed upon total for orders regardless of payment method or complaints. "

2017-04-18

Totally lame

"You order stuff thinking it is in stock, you get an email stating it will be another 3-4 weeks. not even a sorry, just deal with it customer. Well, that was my 1st and last visit with them. You don't even have an option to cancel, What a lame company. Do not shop here... You will regret it."

2017-03-27

This company will not honor the price you see in your cart when you checkout!!! BUYER BEWARE!!

"Here is the scenario - I buy some products for a price. I see in my cart the total price for my order is $100. When the product arrives the paper with it says the prices was more! $120. I check my credit card and it shows $120. I call them and they say that they cannot honor the price from my shopping cart. I can go through the hassle of sending it back or I can keep it at the higher price. I dispute it with my credit card company and get the extra $20 off my card. Quill then sends me billing statements and threaten to send me to collections. I call them back and they say there is nothing that can be done but I need to pay the remainder of the bill. DO NOT BUY FROM QUILL.COM!!!! You will regret it."

2017-03-20

Best price of Lenovo ideapad 310

"I saw a deal from dealsea.com saying staples.com or OfficeMax.com selling ideapad for $480. when I tried to place order and it was gone. I did a google search and found quill.com selling the exact same model at $450. I was suspicious since I never bought anything from quill.com. at the bottom of its website, a bbb rating comforted me a little. and a credit card purchase was my last defense. I had some freebies, like snack and a big plate received immediately after the order. The computer was delayed once, but was on time as promised. Man it's a good deal. No complains. "

2017-03-16

Great company

"Every time I order, I get express delivery within 24 hours. Super happy customer here. Once I contacted customer service for a question and they were very helpful."

2017-03-04

Can't be bothered to even process orders

"I've now attempted to make 3 orders at Quill and not a single one of them has processed through. The customer service reps that I called did not know what was going on, and suggested I resubmit the order. Even though that risked me being double charged, I did so anyway and still did not process. Does this store even exist? Absolutely awful."

2017-02-23

Wish I could rate them a ZERO

"They will ship your food with chemicals. They will provide you merchandise that breaks quickly, and they will not help you process a return. Speaking with customer service...well be prepared to be treated like dirt! Horrible all around and our company will no longer be doing business with them."

2016-12-07

Buy from a better company. NOT this one.

"I’m not one to normally leave negative feedback, however, my experience with Quill.com has been so horrendous, I felt a paramount responsibility to let other customers know exactly how truly terrible they are.
I recently placed my first order with this company for a Christmas gift. During the checkout process I was asked the billing address for my card, and I was then asked for a shipping address. As with most websites, the option to check “Same as Billing Address” presented itself, or you could unselect that option and fill in an alternative shipping address. Pretty standard, right? I certainly thought so. Since it was a Christmas gift, I decided to have it shipped to my office so I wouldn’t have to worry about the recipient intercepting it and I could get it wrapped and placed under the tree without any problems. So, I placed my order just fine, and got a confirmation notice from quill. The following day, I logged into my quill account to see if I could track the order yet. It’s a Christmas gift after all so obviously I was anxiously awaiting the arrival. When I pull up the order, there is a tiny notice saying the order is currently pending because of an error charging my card and I would need to contact quill’s credit department. Wouldn’t you know, it’s a Saturday and of course I couldn’t get anyone. The following Monday quill decides to email me letting me know:
“The credit card billing address does not match the shipping address. Per Quill security, this is a requirement. Please contact our credit department at the number below to resolve this issue.”
I’m sorry….then WHY DO YOU HAVE THE OPTION TO PUT IN AN ALTERNATE SHIPPING ADDRESS???!!! I mean intelligent business interactions, quality customer service, interest in creating loyal customers… these are all great practices to strive for but common sense…… is common sense seriously that difficult for a company that generates 192,204 page views a day to offer?? I’m so perplexed. So I give them a call. Their extremely unhelpful representative tells me that the billing address and the shipping address have to match. So I kindly ask her why the website has an option to input an alternative shipping address. She tells me if it’s shipped to a company then it can have a different address. Well wouldn’t you know, I actually had my order shipped to my office, which I assure you is no dark and dreary cave in the side of a mountain. I proceed to inform my representative that I had my order shipped to a business address. She then tells me it has to charged to that business’s account.
Does this make sense to anyone? Anyone? Nothing she has told me explains why the website allows a normal non-business consumer to input an alternate shipping address if quill will not ship to that address. Furthermore, quill’s shipping policy found here: http://www.quill.com/content/index/help/shipping-policy.cshtml also states nowhere the existence of this policy.
Fortunately, I almost manage the supply orders for the company I work for. NEVER will I OR my company order ANYTHING from this deplorable company.

2016-09-08

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

"Worst experience buying a product ever! I purchased a monitor through their online store, entered my credit card info, and waited... the product did not ship. I called, they said it would arrive in a week...called again, they said they would look into why it didn't ship...then I got an email saying the order was cancelled with no reasoning or call or communication...I called again... they got my credit card info again and said the order would be re-issued (10 days after ordering and all proactive on my part).... I received another automated order cancel email and was furious. Called back, they had no record of my order an hour earlier, tried to tell me they wouldn't honor the original price (after someone an hour earlier told me they would and would expedite the shipping). They finally got an answer and the monitor was no longer available. NO offer to ship it at the right price once in stock again! NO offer of apology! All from being proactive on my part and 10 days after ordering. Avoid like the plague. Spread the word."

2016-04-23

Complete Scam! BUYERS BEWARE!!

"I had a representative, Gabriel German, come into my store and I agreed to set up an account and order a few things, he had me over order what i actually needed in order to get the cheaper price under the assurance that i could simply return what i did not need very easily and at no charge. That turned out to be FALSE! Not only was a return label not included as I was promised it would be I had to basically jump through hoops to in order to get one. That was the first problem, the next and even bigger problem was a week after placing the first order I received an email to confirm an almost $200.00 order that I never placed! The representative Gabriel German took it upon himself to place an entire order completely on his own! He fraudulently used the account info that HE created for my business to place an order to meet his quota! My next problem occurred when I called to report this fraudulent activity by their employee, not only was I informed that the order could not be cancelled and that I would be shipped and billed for this order that i did not confirm but they furthermore did not even inquire about the representatives name that is trying to scam my business which leads me to believe that this is a common practice among their so called sales reps. I highly recommend NOT doing business with this fraudulent company! BUYERS BEWARE!"

2016-04-20

This company is a fraud never answer your message and do not send orders

"This company is a fraud never answer your message and do not send orders"

2016-04-07

Quill is Totally Awesome

"Quill is great company to deal with & their strength is really found in their superior customer service staff. questions are answered and shipments are made quick & painless. Dana, my personal rep, is amazing. I highly suggest this company be your go to for office supplies & everything else"

2016-02-19

WARNING NO RELIABLE COMPANY

"I ORDERED A COMPUTER SPEAKER 2 DAYS SHIPPING TO PUERTO RICO. THAT NOT TRUE.
1- THEY DONT HAVE THE MERCHANDISE IN STOCK. I NEED TO WAITING TO MARCH 07 2016. ORDERED IN FEBRUARY 16. (20 DAYS WAIT)
2- PUT MISTAKE WITH MY SHIPPING ADDRESS (FIRST TIME), SECOND TIME AND THIRD TIME.
3- DUPLICATED MY ORDER AND CHARGE 2 TIME TO MY CREDIT CARD. I DONT AUTHORIZED TO DO THIS. MY ACTION CALL TO MY BANK TO CLOSE MY CREDIT CARD TO AVOID 3 CHARGE.
THEY SAID DONT WORRY I WILL A CREDIT BACK TO YOUR CREDIT CARD.
4- THEY PROMISSE 25 DOLLAR FOR THE MISTAKE. THAT NOT TRUE NEVER

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...... DONT DO IT DONT DO IT BUSSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.
IF YOU WANT SLEEP RELAX DONT BUY.
I TOLD YOU REMEMBER DONT DO IT

2016-01-21

DO NOT buy from this website

"Ordered an item from this website because the price with shipping included was lower than elsewhere. My delivery date was confirmed in a order confirmation email. Days later the delivery date was pushed out a week. I immediately contacted their customer service department and requested my order to be canceled. The customer service representative didn't know if I could cancel the order because the supplier might have shipped the item. I had to explain the order delivery date is a week later. Finally got the order canceled and monies refunded. I'll never buy from Quill again. "

2016-01-19

Offers great deals then cancels

"Ordered a great deal on a Canon Color Laser Printer, and had it canceled 24 hours later! Not sure if their system allowed too many orders, or they had no stock to begin with and it was just a scam to get credit card info. Either way, their inventory system is woefully outdated and they have horrible customer service."

Share Quill Corporation's store rating

Quill Corporation is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quill Corporation is not a merchant member
Quill Corporation does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!