Stores > Quill Corporation

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.81/10 2.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
Voice your opinion! Review Quill Corporation by clicking a star below.
2017-08-21

If I could give negative stars, I absolutely would.

"they are absolutely HORRIBLE!!! They send invoices that have BEEN PAID FOR MONTHS off to collections. HORRIBLE COMPANY. 1000/10 WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND. I am CONSTANTLY having to send off proof of payments to collection agencies SHOWING that I PAID EVERYTHING and I am STILL being bothered! **** horrible awful criminal company. Customer Service also has the worst attitude you've ever experienced and they treat you like **** saying that you "have not paid your invoices" WHEN THEY WERE PAID MONTHS PRIOR. Do not mess with this company! They will only cause you aggravation!

2017-08-11

If Only I Had Remembered to Check ResellerRatings first...

"After initially ordering my product, I waited 2 weeks without hearing anything or having my order show up on their web page. When I called customer service, I got hold of someone who said I needed to talk to a person in the order department to sort out a problem with my order. I was given a person's full name and telephone number, and even after leaving 2 voicemails for this person, I still didn't get a call back. Nearly 3 weeks after my initial order, someone in their online chat said the original order was probably hung up and created a new order for me. Their system finally showed a shipping and arrival date, but by 3 days after it was supposed to arrive, I had to start calling again. I was told the product was "shipping directly from a partner" so they couldn't provide me with any sort of tracking information. By the 3rd time I talked to someone at Quill, and got this same run-around, a woman from Quill finally called me back and said that the order appeared to have been hung-up in their system again, and she was going to create a new order, though she couldn't expedite it due to the printer "shipping directly from a 3rd party". She said the printer should arrive next Tuesday, and finally it did (over a month after the original order). Employees who simply ignore direct voicemails from customers and having no way to tracking your orders makes for a very shady business model. I would steer clear of Quill.com in the future."

2017-08-02

STAY AWAY!! Does not deliver!

"Ordered on a Saturday and promised delivery by Tuesday via UPS. Wednesday morning and the shipping department had "made up a UPS shipping label," but the product had not been shipped. My credit card, however, was charged immediately upon placing the order!!

Never again.

2017-07-31

unbelieveably BAD

"They're a front - not a real store. Stay away - they'll rip you off."

2017-07-06

Will not take care of long time customers

"We have ordered all our business office supplies from Quill for 17 + years. Our printer had to be replaced and we had an UNOPENED box of HP print cartridges that we wanted to exchange for new HP cartridges that worked with our new printer. But because it was a few weeks over the return policy date, they would not exchange them. Even after speaking to management, they refused to do anything. Hope that $100. exchange they denied was worth losing a customer for life. Either way, it clearly doesn't matter to them.

This truly shows how they don't value their customers. Horrible customer service !!!!!!!!!!!!

2017-06-20

Bad!

"Product was not shipped in a timely manner, credit was supposedly issued to our account, only to find out a few weeks later that our account had been turned over to a shady collection agency, RMS, Receivable Management Services. Neither of these companies are reputable, borderline scam artists. Product not delivered, money not refunded, and actually turned over to collectuions, when if fact, they owe us money!"

2017-04-19

Dishonest Pricing

"Our company has placed several orders with Quill. Most products are more expensive on Quill than through other retailers but not all, so we only order a few comparably priced items from Quill. The shipping is prompt which is awesome, but billing has been a consistent problem. Quill gives one price at check out, and then charges more after the order is placed. The amount has ranged from 10 cents to 30 dollars difference on orders of $50-$300. When I called and asked about the price difference I was told that it was different taxes because Quill only quotes "estimated taxes" at checkout. But the numbers don't line up, additional taxes should not be $30 on a $115 order. Everywhere else I purchase supplies from is able to calculate my taxes accurately when I check out. Quill refused to honor the agreed upon total for orders regardless of payment method or complaints. "

2017-04-18

Totally lame

"You order stuff thinking it is in stock, you get an email stating it will be another 3-4 weeks. not even a sorry, just deal with it customer. Well, that was my 1st and last visit with them. You don't even have an option to cancel, What a lame company. Do not shop here... You will regret it."

2017-03-27

This company will not honor the price you see in your cart when you checkout!!! BUYER BEWARE!!

"Here is the scenario - I buy some products for a price. I see in my cart the total price for my order is $100. When the product arrives the paper with it says the prices was more! $120. I check my credit card and it shows $120. I call them and they say that they cannot honor the price from my shopping cart. I can go through the hassle of sending it back or I can keep it at the higher price. I dispute it with my credit card company and get the extra $20 off my card. Quill then sends me billing statements and threaten to send me to collections. I call them back and they say there is nothing that can be done but I need to pay the remainder of the bill. DO NOT BUY FROM QUILL.COM!!!! You will regret it."

2017-03-20

Best price of Lenovo ideapad 310

"I saw a deal from dealsea.com saying staples.com or OfficeMax.com selling ideapad for $480. when I tried to place order and it was gone. I did a google search and found quill.com selling the exact same model at $450. I was suspicious since I never bought anything from quill.com. at the bottom of its website, a bbb rating comforted me a little. and a credit card purchase was my last defense. I had some freebies, like snack and a big plate received immediately after the order. The computer was delayed once, but was on time as promised. Man it's a good deal. No complains. "

2017-03-16

Great company

"Every time I order, I get express delivery within 24 hours. Super happy customer here. Once I contacted customer service for a question and they were very helpful."

2017-03-04

Can't be bothered to even process orders

"I've now attempted to make 3 orders at Quill and not a single one of them has processed through. The customer service reps that I called did not know what was going on, and suggested I resubmit the order. Even though that risked me being double charged, I did so anyway and still did not process. Does this store even exist? Absolutely awful."

2017-02-23

Wish I could rate them a ZERO

"They will ship your food with chemicals. They will provide you merchandise that breaks quickly, and they will not help you process a return. Speaking with customer service...well be prepared to be treated like dirt! Horrible all around and our company will no longer be doing business with them."

2016-12-07

Buy from a better company. NOT this one.

"I’m not one to normally leave negative feedback, however, my experience with Quill.com has been so horrendous, I felt a paramount responsibility to let other customers know exactly how truly terrible they are.
I recently placed my first order with this company for a Christmas gift. During the checkout process I was asked the billing address for my card, and I was then asked for a shipping address. As with most websites, the option to check “Same as Billing Address” presented itself, or you could unselect that option and fill in an alternative shipping address. Pretty standard, right? I certainly thought so. Since it was a Christmas gift, I decided to have it shipped to my office so I wouldn’t have to worry about the recipient intercepting it and I could get it wrapped and placed under the tree without any problems. So, I placed my order just fine, and got a confirmation notice from quill. The following day, I logged into my quill account to see if I could track the order yet. It’s a Christmas gift after all so obviously I was anxiously awaiting the arrival. When I pull up the order, there is a tiny notice saying the order is currently pending because of an error charging my card and I would need to contact quill’s credit department. Wouldn’t you know, it’s a Saturday and of course I couldn’t get anyone. The following Monday quill decides to email me letting me know:
“The credit card billing address does not match the shipping address. Per Quill security, this is a requirement. Please contact our credit department at the number below to resolve this issue.”
I’m sorry….then WHY DO YOU HAVE THE OPTION TO PUT IN AN ALTERNATE SHIPPING ADDRESS???!!! I mean intelligent business interactions, quality customer service, interest in creating loyal customers… these are all great practices to strive for but common sense…… is common sense seriously that difficult for a company that generates 192,204 page views a day to offer?? I’m so perplexed. So I give them a call. Their extremely unhelpful representative tells me that the billing address and the shipping address have to match. So I kindly ask her why the website has an option to input an alternative shipping address. She tells me if it’s shipped to a company then it can have a different address. Well wouldn’t you know, I actually had my order shipped to my office, which I assure you is no dark and dreary cave in the side of a mountain. I proceed to inform my representative that I had my order shipped to a business address. She then tells me it has to charged to that business’s account.
Does this make sense to anyone? Anyone? Nothing she has told me explains why the website allows a normal non-business consumer to input an alternate shipping address if quill will not ship to that address. Furthermore, quill’s shipping policy found here: http://www.quill.com/content/index/help/shipping-policy.cshtml also states nowhere the existence of this policy.
Fortunately, I almost manage the supply orders for the company I work for. NEVER will I OR my company order ANYTHING from this deplorable company.

2016-09-08

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

"Worst experience buying a product ever! I purchased a monitor through their online store, entered my credit card info, and waited... the product did not ship. I called, they said it would arrive in a week...called again, they said they would look into why it didn't ship...then I got an email saying the order was cancelled with no reasoning or call or communication...I called again... they got my credit card info again and said the order would be re-issued (10 days after ordering and all proactive on my part).... I received another automated order cancel email and was furious. Called back, they had no record of my order an hour earlier, tried to tell me they wouldn't honor the original price (after someone an hour earlier told me they would and would expedite the shipping). They finally got an answer and the monitor was no longer available. NO offer to ship it at the right price once in stock again! NO offer of apology! All from being proactive on my part and 10 days after ordering. Avoid like the plague. Spread the word."

Share Quill Corporation's store rating

Quill Corporation is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quill Corporation is not a merchant member
Quill Corporation does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!