Stores > Quill Corporation

Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-09-08

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

"Worst experience buying a product ever! I purchased a monitor through their online store, entered my credit card info, and waited... the product did not ship. I called, they said it would arrive in a week...called again, they said they would look into why it didn't ship...then I got an email saying the order was cancelled with no reasoning or call or communication...I called again... they got my credit card info again and said the order would be re-issued (10 days after ordering and all proactive on my part).... I received another automated order cancel email and was furious. Called back, they had no record of my order an hour earlier, tried to tell me they wouldn't honor the original price (after someone an hour earlier told me they would and would expedite the shipping). They finally got an answer and the monitor was no longer available. NO offer to ship it at the right price once in stock again! NO offer of apology! All from being proactive on my part and 10 days after ordering. Avoid like the plague. Spread the word."

2016-04-23

Complete Scam! BUYERS BEWARE!!

"I had a representative, Gabriel German, come into my store and I agreed to set up an account and order a few things, he had me over order what i actually needed in order to get the cheaper price under the assurance that i could simply return what i did not need very easily and at no charge. That turned out to be FALSE! Not only was a return label not included as I was promised it would be I had to basically jump through hoops to in order to get one. That was the first problem, the next and even bigger problem was a week after placing the first order I received an email to confirm an almost $200.00 order that I never placed! The representative Gabriel German took it upon himself to place an entire order completely on his own! He fraudulently used the account info that HE created for my business to place an order to meet his quota! My next problem occurred when I called to report this fraudulent activity by their employee, not only was I informed that the order could not be cancelled and that I would be shipped and billed for this order that i did not confirm but they furthermore did not even inquire about the representatives name that is trying to scam my business which leads me to believe that this is a common practice among their so called sales reps. I highly recommend NOT doing business with this fraudulent company! BUYERS BEWARE!"

This review was modified by geralds4017 on April 23 2016 12:13:24 PM

2016-04-20

This company is a fraud never answer your message and do not send orders

"This company is a fraud never answer your message and do not send orders"

2016-04-07

Quill is Totally Awesome

"Quill is great company to deal with & their strength is really found in their superior customer service staff. questions are answered and shipments are made quick & painless. Dana, my personal rep, is amazing. I highly suggest this company be your go to for office supplies & everything else"

This review was modified by mroland on April 07 2016 11:36:59 AM

2016-02-19

WARNING NO RELIABLE COMPANY

"I ORDERED A COMPUTER SPEAKER 2 DAYS SHIPPING TO PUERTO RICO. THAT NOT TRUE.
1- THEY DONT HAVE THE MERCHANDISE IN STOCK. I NEED TO WAITING TO MARCH 07 2016. ORDERED IN FEBRUARY 16. (20 DAYS WAIT)
2- PUT MISTAKE WITH MY SHIPPING ADDRESS (FIRST TIME), SECOND TIME AND THIRD TIME.
3- DUPLICATED MY ORDER AND CHARGE 2 TIME TO MY CREDIT CARD. I DONT AUTHORIZED TO DO THIS. MY ACTION CALL TO MY BANK TO CLOSE MY CREDIT CARD TO AVOID 3 CHARGE.
THEY SAID DONT WORRY I WILL A CREDIT BACK TO YOUR CREDIT CARD.
4- THEY PROMISSE 25 DOLLAR FOR THE MISTAKE. THAT NOT TRUE NEVER

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...... DONT DO IT DONT DO IT BUSSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.
IF YOU WANT SLEEP RELAX DONT BUY.
I TOLD YOU REMEMBER DONT DO IT

This review was modified by DAVIDDUBAL on February 19 2016 11:34:58 AM

2016-01-21

DO NOT buy from this website

"Ordered an item from this website because the price with shipping included was lower than elsewhere. My delivery date was confirmed in a order confirmation email. Days later the delivery date was pushed out a week. I immediately contacted their customer service department and requested my order to be canceled. The customer service representative didn't know if I could cancel the order because the supplier might have shipped the item. I had to explain the order delivery date is a week later. Finally got the order canceled and monies refunded. I'll never buy from Quill again. "

2016-01-19

Offers great deals then cancels

"Ordered a great deal on a Canon Color Laser Printer, and had it canceled 24 hours later! Not sure if their system allowed too many orders, or they had no stock to begin with and it was just a scam to get credit card info. Either way, their inventory system is woefully outdated and they have horrible customer service."

2016-01-19

If you see the name "Quill," run fast the other way

"I won't make this long. These idiots are not worth my time. I will simply say this:

On my very first dealing with Quill, I purchased a laser printer from them. It was a great price. Twenty-four hours later, I got an email saying the order was cancelled because the printer had sold out. Yet, on their mobile site, the printer was still available for purchase, with a quantity limit of 20. That's right, 20! The thing is, nobody that ordered the printer that night when the deal was posted received one. So all that talk about having run out of stock was plain horseshit. Incompetent, dishonest, or both. I am betting on both. Don't do business with Quill. You can spend your valuable time dealing with more honest and competent people.

Oh, one more thing: If there was a way to give a business less than 1 star, I would happily give it to Quill.

This review was modified by jhumur on January 19 2016 05:35:03 PM

2015-12-11

"Let me start off by saying this is by far the worse website I have ever ordered from. I heard of this place from my boyfriends co worker and I thought I would give it a try. I Tried to order some head phones from Quill which were a very good price that I could not let go of. Within 10 minutes of placing my order I received a notification that the money was taken out of my account but nothing showed up on my order history. So of course the next day I check and still there was nothing under my order history which was very odd. These people took my money and did not place my order????!!!!!??? I was so upset so I called the company and spoke to a very rude gentlemen who told me my order was canceled, Canceled!!! And I was never notified of this. This boiled my blood because now they're giving me the run around and said I would have to contact my credit card company because they are the ones who are not approving of the funds that were clearly in my account. I WAS FURIOUS!!!! Here I am going back and forth with the company and my Bank who says they approved the money, the seller just needs to claim it. So I call back to let them know what the bank said and I was told everything was handled. Then I get an email saying to call some idiot named KURT A MILLER, who was an even bigger ass than the first guy I spoke to. I just told them to cancel my order and I would never order or recommend them ever again. These people do not know how to conduct business. SAVE YOURSELF AND DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS CRAPPY PLACE!!!!!!"

This review was modified by August08 on December 11 2015 11:38:19 AM

2015-12-08

"Ordered a Toshiba laptop less than a month ago. On the product page was a rebate form and the listing stated $50 rebate. Once all was said and done, I received the laptop which was very nice, however I took a closer look at the rebate form and the laptop purchased was not eligible for the rebate. FALSE ADVERTISING - VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND MISLEADING - WHO WOULD THINK AS THIS COMPANY IS ACTUALLY OWNED BY STAPLES!!!"

2015-11-18

"This company is either a scam or run by the most incompetent people ever, or maybe it's both. I just hope I can finally get a refund after the nightmare they've put me through. "

2015-10-21

"I placed an order with Quill on October 8th for a gas grill that had a price on their website of $419.99. When I received an email confirmation, it showed a price of $448.99. I immediately called Quill and spoke to a person who said it was corrected and I would be billed at the correct price. As you might have guessed, my card was charged the wrong amount on the 15th. Once again I called Quill and this time I was told that the credit was issued while I was on the phone. I waited until the 21st and no credit was showing on my card account. I called Quill again and was told that they had issued a credit on that 19th, not the 15th as I was told when I called the second time. I still have not seen the refund and had to call 3 times for $30. Never again will I buy from Quill if this is how they treat customers. "

2015-10-14

"Scam, do not put your credit card in. They demand WIRE after you place an order, funny. No such thing when my CC is 100% no problem with anyone including Amex verified it. When a website take your ordered and demand wire, you better run and run fast. by he way, I put the ordered on line at 9AM, never got confirmation, never got ordered confirmed even online or email. Got a called 4:10pm telling me to wire.
Stay away...

2015-09-08

"Ordered a breville toaster oven. They charge my card immediately, then changed the ship date to a month later. "

This review was modified by coboman21 on September 08 2015 08:31:30 AM

2015-09-04

"My order was cancelled without email notification or phone call. Customer service said that the order was cancelled by their system. When I advised that the order was important and I needed the product right away customer service was rude and did nothing to make right. In fact they stated that they no longer carried the product even though it is listed on their website. "

This review was modified by Menzo on September 04 2015 04:20:12 PM

Share Quill Corporation's store rating

Quill Corporation is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quill Corporation is not a merchant member
Quill Corporation does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!