• Quill Corporati

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2015-07-22

"Found an item on quill.com for a good price (slightly lower than most other stores). After placing an order with Quill with my business credit card, I was informed that "wire transfer" is required for the order and credit card was not accepted, even if everything can be verified. This is just a $1200 order. As a small retail business we purchase tens of thousands of dollars of worth of items online each month from a dozen vendors and never have we ever seen such a bizarre request from a well known online store. Of course no where on their website or the product page states this. The customer service representatives were cold, indifferent and offered zero apology or empathy. They were happy and eager to cancel my order.

Needless to say, this will be my last attempt to ever shop at quill.com. "

This review was modified by startover909 on July 22 2015 12:55:14 PM

2015-06-15

"If I could give 0 stars I would! The whole process has been a nightmare! I purchased some silver linen gift boxes from Quill back in May. Well, first of all, they refused to give me a tracking number. I had to contact UPS and give them my info and get the tracking number from them.

Then when the boxes were finally delivered, they weren't even the right boxes. They were the wrong size and gold! Well, after reading tons of awful reviews on how much of a nightmare attempting to return items to quill is, I decided to just keep the boxes. I figured I would use them eventually and I didn't want to be out the money and the boxes. Well, I used one of the boxes for a customer last week (so now I don't have the whole case to return) and then I get a bill from Quill! For an additional $25.00 for the wrong boxes that I already paid for once! They obviously aren't going to issue a refund before they receive the return, right? My PayPal account shows no refund or reversal from Quill what so ever! So now they are charging me twice. I have been on the phone with a customer service rep who can't seem to comprehend what's going on. I don't know what's so hard to understand that I am being charged twice, but apparently the concept is way over anyone's head!

I am at the point of frustration now that I am almost ready to just pay the stupid extra $25.00 (making the wrong box of awful quality jewelry boxes now $50.00) and never, ever, ever deal with Quill again! That actually goes without saying either way. They insist they gave me a credit and they did not. I have spent a ton of time on hold for absolutely no answers. This company is shady, the customer service doesn't have a clue, and the products suck! I really, really wish I would have read the reviews before I placed my order! I will be sticking with PaperMart and Rio Grande for my jewelry boxes in the future.

I stared high priced for this review, because their mistake ended up costing me double for cheap crap!"

2014-12-05

"These guys put out a coupon deal on Dealnews.com I fell for. I thought maybe they were trying to clean up their image by giving some great one time deals to attract new customers, but no. I bought a set of toner cartridges for a color printer in my office, they run about $50 apiece online, so the offer of a set for just over $120 was too good to pass up. BEWARE. They bill you instead of collecting at time of purchase, so i sent them a check when I received the bill. A month later I get a past due notice from them. Check hasn't cleared yet, so I give them my cc number and ask them to note the account in case the check ever does show up. Done deal, right. Nope. Four months later they somehow find and deposit the original check. Now bouncing checks in my account, they deny any responsibility and promise to refund the original amount, we'll see if that "check is in the mail" ever shows up. Meanwhile, I've got a load of fees to deal with and they won't even call my bank. I thought personal checks were only supposed to be good for 90 days? My bank has some explaining to do, too. Grrrr."

2014-12-01

"Absolutely horrible company! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM! When you pay an invoice they take up to 5 extra days to poat the payment and report it late on your business credit! Their reps are really unknowledgable and extremely stupid (excuse me for being blunt). One actually answered saying "Office Depot" LOL RIDICULOUS! On top of that I have a 790 credit score across the board and they gave my co a $100 credit limit WOW Guess my AMEX Gold doesn't mean anything about my rep. PLAIN AND SIMPLE STAY AWAY!"

This review was modified by GalaxyUnited on December 01 2014 05:03:40 PM

2014-11-18

"Awful experience with this company! The sales people who come into your office will just hound you to make a purchase. Finally I gave them a chance after they would not drop the deal of buying $80 of paper and get $80 rebate! They went on and on how it was literally free money and if I wanted to try out the products this was the best way since I would get $80 back to use on products. SO when I went to use this "free" Quill cash I find out you have to purchase an additional $100 of products to get the $80.. wow what a scam.. Working in customer service in a small business I could not believe how deceitful this company is to make money. No respect and will NEVER use them again. Hopefully I can pass on this message as much as possible before they scam more small businesses. "

This review was modified by sabarham5 on November 18 2014 11:03:45 AM

2014-11-06

"Stay away from this scamming website don't fall for their cheap prices they will cancel your order and sell your info to 3rd party companies."

Home of the HURRICANES
2014-11-06

"Great prices, great service and lightning fast shipping. Can't ask for anything else. "

2014-11-05

"Bought 3 monitors the MINUTE they went on sale and they emailed me to tell me that they could only fulfill 2 of the 3 and to respond if I wanted them. I responded within 5 minutes and said yes, I want them. Then they emailed me saying that my order was cancelled and they had no monitors. WTF!! That is awful, I will never buy from them."

2014-10-29

"The customer services is extremely bad. The person I spoke to is Michelle and she is extremely aggressive and nasty. The supervisor (Eileen) is also extremely nasty. In short, very nasty people.....do not shop here."

This review was modified by yipjason on October 29 2014 02:34:16 PM

2014-10-27

"It's completely ridiculous, how they treat their customers. Order Workbenches two weeks ago. And they just send me an email delivery date changed to four more weeks, its 6 weeks in total. Until I did not call them, they never informed me what was going on. Now I have to pay extra to Home Depot to rush my order. AVOID THIS SITE!! It legal SCAM. "

This review was modified by Paata01 on October 27 2014 12:16:22 PM

2014-09-16

"If I could give no stars I would. They sent out an email for a coupon that takes $100 off of $200 purchase. I purchased a couple of products online and applied the coupon which went through successfully. 2 Days later I received an email that my item was shipping but they ended up not honoring their own coupon. Instead they charged my credit card the full price and shipped the product to me without informing me of the price change. Terrible bait and switch tactics. What kind of company charges your credit more than what was suppose to be charged without the customer's consent. If they are not going to honor their own coupon they need to contact the customer before shipping the item. I called them and asked them about the situation and all they can tell me is that it doesn't work on certain tech items, then how come the coupon was accepted by their website. They had no answer for it. And guess what the coupon is still working on the same items I ordered. Now I have to wait to get a refund on my credit card and refuse the package because of this incompetent company. Avoid this company at all cost, they will flaunt you with a great coupon that they will not honor after you place the order. "

2014-08-22

"Was supposed to get a free Vera Bradley tote with order - instead I got two cheap plastic bags that looked like they came from the dollar store. Will never order from them again."

This review was modified by eplummer on August 22 2014 01:29:23 PM

2014-07-25

"Shame on them. Ordered a PAIR of video cards on their site for a great price. Estimated shipping date was a month out. Checking on it again today, I find they had changed the quantity to one, instead of the original pair. They did not notify me of the change. Contacting support took nearly an hour for them to figure things out and cancel the order. In short: did not honor price, quoted a month out for shipping, changed pricing without notice, and customer service was unhelpful. I will never use this company again. "

This review was modified by igonz2 on July 25 2014 01:29:41 PM

2014-07-18

"On 7/15 I order "ACER AMERICA - NOTEBOOKS Travel Mate" . I had been shopping around for this specific model # ( NX.V7QAA.017 ) which goes for around $400. I thought I had Finally found a good sale/bargain when I found it on quill's website for a little under $200. I was so excited! On 7/17 I logged in to see when I could expect delivery and someone had MANUALLY changed the description on my order to "tablet". I called customer service and after explaining that I had NOT ordered a tablet and that the description had been changed I was handed off to a "product specialist" who basically said "clerical error, wrong item number in the wrong space, sorry about your luck.- nothing we can do for you if you don't want the TABLET refuse it when it comes to you.... THEN he tried to SELL me the laptop I originally ordered!!! What a horrible experience and lousy company/customer service. Here's what I ordered http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad230/ImInIt2WinIt/AcerAmericaNotebooksTravelMate_Quill.png As you can see by the description in the photo I am giving a link to, it IS for a laptop, not a tablet... its even listed in the laptop category! Lousy Birthday for me! Thanks a lot Quill!"

2014-04-29

"I purchased a HP Computer here several months ago with a 1 year warranty so they advertised, however after several mos the Hard Drive began clacking, clicking, so on so i had it looked at and the Tech said the HD was definitely shot. Called Quill.com & was told no no not a year but only 14 Days warranty, that HP would honor Warranty but after several calls to India ,creating case logs,waiting, mailing the copy of the receipt to HP nothing has Materialized. This was 5-6 weeks ago so now i will have to spend 70-80 dollars for a new Hd that i can barely afford on a Pension & senior Citizen. I will never buy from this Site[Quill.com ] again. "

Share Quill Corporation's store rating

Quill Corporation is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quill Corporation is not a merchant member
Quill Corporation does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!