• Quikshiptoner.c Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com Elite Status

• Contact: support@quikshiptoner.com
    • Phone: 888-273-3084
    • Customer Support: 888-273-3084
    • Business Hours: 7AM-5PM, Mon - Fri PST

"quick shipping, great products & prices, excellent value"

"I am very happy with the service and products we ordered.
We have a difficult time finding the toner for our plotter without having to wait. You all had it in stock and with the lowest pricing I have seen on them. Best of all, I had them the next day. Thank you so much and I will be a repeat customer.

"The item I ordered was out of stock. Instead of calling and letting me know they did nothing. I had to call customer service and ask them if they could have the item sent from another distribution center. i ended up waiting until Friday for a item I should have had by Tuesday."

"Good Service. Customer service was very professional."

"Received the item within 2 days of ordering!
THANK YOU!

"Easy to order, speedy delivery, correct items and they worked. What more could you ask for?"

"This is my second time ordering from them. What I like most is how quick I get my shipment. I was very low on ink in my office and quikship was right on time."

"I love this site. I can find everything I need fast. great quality with choice of OEM or not depending on what you need. free shipping helps too :)"

"EXCELLENT!!! Fast shipping and exactly what I needed!"

"I purchased four toner cartridges from QuikShip Toner. One of the toner exploded in our device resulting in substantial costs in printer repairs. I emailed their customer service department, asking that they remedy the situation, and hoping they could potentially compensate for the damages.

They denied my request for compensation, but they did offer a replacement toner for the one that exploded. I decided to give them a second chance, and asked to get the replacement process started, but they ignored my email just long enough for the product to be "out of warranty," and cited that as the reason why they could no longer replace the Toner. I've tried multiple avenues to get the company to do something to remedy the situation. The people I have communicated with always immediately go to ask their supervisor (indicating that they understand the company's wrong doing), but after that I always get the same answer: "quikship toner won't replace toner past it's warranty guaranty."

In the end, trying to save some money on Toner resulted in a horrible customer service experience. The company makes sketchy products, and has strict policies with their customer service department to ensure that they never have to face responsibility for the malfunction of their product, or the damage they might cause.

"Must admit you guys are awesome."

"Thanks. Showed up right as promised."

"Perfect. Easy. Fast. Great prices and customer service #1."

"I selected UPS shipping, but the order was shipped via FedX. OK with me, because no difference in cost even though the options showed one dollar higher for
FedX. Just wondered why the choice was even given.

"Fast shipping. Odered from Michigan on Monday arrived next day on Tuesday. Not sure how they did it, but was impressed!"

Share Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com's store rating

Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com is a merchant member
Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,716 merchant members.