Stores > Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com

• Customer Support: 888-273-3084
    • Business Hours: 7AM-5PM, Mon - Fri PST

2016-09-22

Fast ink

"super fast shipping and a great price, will do business again"

2016-09-21

love this site.

"received the toner very quickly. very happy with seller. will be buying from them again."

2016-09-19

"I like ordering toners online with Quickshiptoner because it's fast, easy, and accurate. Quickshiptoner prices are competitive."

2016-09-17

"great product, good price, fast shipment"

2016-09-16

"NOT HAPPY WITH ANYTHING FROM QUICKSHIPTONER"

2016-09-14

"Quick"ship is an Understatement!

"This is my third or fourth order in the past year or so. The toner cartridges work just fine and since most of my work is for a small non-profit, the price is right. Our total operating budget is no more than $2,000 per year, so every time I order a cartridge from Quickship, I save $100 over the HP (not "Hewlett Packard," but "High Priced") cartridges. A black, cyan, magenta and yellow cartridge from HP costs about $500. The same 4 cartridges from Quickship costs less than $100 and the shipping is free and on top of that if my timing is right, I even get 5 - 10% off the cost of the cartridges. You don't have to sign me on, I'm on the bandwagon, hook, line and sinker. Thanks."

2016-09-14

Great pricing

"Best prices on toner for many of our older copiers."

2016-09-12

Lived up to their name......Quick Ship

"Fast Shipping to be sure. Very Satisfied."

2016-09-12

"As promised thank you. ."

fast and quick

"I was pleased with the ordering process.."

2016-09-11

Quick, Easy, Accurate

"I really love ordering through this company. Not only did they send the product quickly, it was easy to order online. I will certainly use them in the future when my toner gets low."

2016-09-10

As promised, and early

"The drum arrived earlier than anticipated from their shipping info, and it works just fine (one review commented that it didn't work). I would definitely reorder from them."

2016-09-08

Toner service is great

"Toner arrived quickly and was exactly what I ordered."

2016-09-08

Quick and Easy

"Order shipped quickly and arrived quickly. Very Satisfied!"

2016-09-06

aquaman

"when I ordered my printer cartridges for my Canon image class #lBP6030w printer you sent the wrong ones. I ordered these cartridges back on 08/21/16. I did receive them very soon after my order was placed, however after calling you and you said you would send out the correct ones right away. As of today 09/06/16 I have not received them. I contacted your company by phone. Her name was Ashley, she said they were sorry and would send out the correct cartridges (PT125) today. hope I get them soon and they are correct ones. Thank you for the opportunity to voice my concerns. If the correct cartridges come to me, we will keep doing business with your company. "

Rep reply posted Sep-09-2016

A rep from Quikshiptoner.com / Quiks, quikshipca, has responded

“We're so sorry to hear the incorrect products were sent to you! We'll be sending you a message shortly with details for your reshipment order.”

Share Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com's store rating

Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com is a merchant member
Quikshiptoner.com / Quikshipca.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.