Stores > Quick Stop Digital
  • Quick Stop Digi

• checkmark icon COD

Voice your opinion! Review Quick Stop Digital by clicking a star below.
2016-04-13

ZERO STARS! SCAM! YOU'LL NEVER SEE YOUR CAMERA OR YOUR MONEY

"A LOT HAPPENED... Ordered a camera, in a couple of days I get an email saying to call and confirm... I did... they said the one i chose does not have all the features I want so... Upgrade for $300 more for a bundle deal... great I thought. called again next week... no tracking info, they said it was on the way, again the week after... then they told me my order maybe fraudulent even though they took my money the day of... this is after three weeks and already five phone conversations, they said they were shipping it again. waited and called the week after, THE RUDEST GUY TO EVER GIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE said he had to cancel the order and refund me. Then I asked if I can place the order again and he said "No"... I called four days after he passed me on to his boss he said he would transfer it in four days and it has been over a month since they took my money and I still don't have it. Went to an actual store and bought my camera with one more lens for a $400 more, the $150 I paid in taxes was so worth it. I wouldn't trust a camera that came from a Shitty and Shady place like this anyways... would not ever want to support a rude company like this... Just as a parting point... You know what the manager said when I asked him, "is this a scam?, am I going to get my money back?, you guys are giving me the run around and I'm starting to think I should get the police involved..." he said, "go ahead." who says that?! THEY DON'T WANT TO SEND ME MY CAMERA OR MY MONEY. I am going to sue the **** out of this people, if I don't see my money. They don't even leave a digital trail with emails that's why they call you... they think they are smart but I am smarter. PLEASE TRUST ME, DON'T SHOP HERE... YOU WON'T BE SHOPPING ANYWAYS, YOU'LL JUST BE HANDING YOUR MONEY LIKE A FOOL AND YOU'LL NEVER RECEIVE A CAMERA. IF YOU SHOP AFTER READING THIS REVIEW THEN YOU DESERVE IT. "

This review was modified by SAMASSEFA on April 13 2016 12:48:49 AM

2016-02-09

Worst place I've ever dealt with!

"Total SCAM. They emailed 4 days after I place the order saying I need to confirm the order. I call and wait on hold three times. Even though I had the order number they couldn't find it. Only needed my zip code. Then they found it. At first "Jerry" was really nice and told me how much I would love the camera .... blah blah. Then he told me I forgot to order a battery. I explained that the price wasn't good if it didn't come with a battery so I wanted to cancel the order. He said that cameras NEVER come with batteries. Right? So then he said he'd send it without a battery. I repeated to cancel the order. He said he would charge me a 10% cancelation fee. Then he went on to berate me for being "ignorant and wasting his time"... Terrible place and people! "

This review was modified by Saltwater2016 on February 09 2016 09:46:01 AM

2011-11-17

"This company commits to there promises! I ordered a Canon Rebel T3i and many other sites would not ship the order claiming it was out of stock?!!? I placed my order with Quickstop digital and didnot get any hassles about my transaction. Also the free shipping stats 7-9 days but I got my camera in 3 days after placing the order. The only thing I would love even more if they gave me a free memory card instead of the case but I guess I got something for free & should be happy:P

I would definitely be back for the holidays and keep an eye out for any specials as the season approaches. The staff was friendly and products arrived brand new as described. I usually don't write reviews but felt the urge to write something about these guys since they did a great job with my order. I highly recommend this company for hassle free as advertized holiday shopping center!!

QuickStopDigital Rocks!!!!!

2011-11-16

"I ordered a camera from this company and must admit that i made an excellent choice who to do business with. I will be coming here for life. The service was excellent and the price was also great. I paid about 15 dollars more than from another company but well worth dealing with a reputable company with good service. I am a beginner in photography and was not sure what i needed with my camera so the salesperson went in detail through what i needed at great prices which i did check to see. After the order was placed i got an email with the confirmation and later that same day i got an email with a tracking number... Now that is great service. QuickStop i will be back and i will be recommending you to all of my friends. Thanx!!!!!"

2011-11-15

"easy order process and fast shipping will be back "

2011-06-28

"Took a while to get my order but the prices are good and they kicked in some bonus items to make up for the delays."

2011-05-11

"Camera is great. Service and suggestions were helpful. Delivery was prompt."

2011-05-11

"Excellent experience. Quick shipping!!"

2011-05-06

"Quick response. With our camera purchase we received a defective battery, however customer service replaced it in only 2 days. Thanks."

2011-04-12

"Placed my order two weeks ago for two cameras. Two weeks later, it still hasn't been shipped. I wrote them two emails but no one replied.
----
Consequent to this, the manager called me and apologized as the camera is out of stock. Since they made the effort to make things right, I am revising this review.

This review was modified by sazz on April 14 2011 11:10:48 AM

2011-04-06

"Fast friendly service,and the absolute lowest price on the internet. I was very pleased when my camera showed up in just a couple of days, everything was packed and shipped professionaly. they called later to check that everything was as it should be. I reccomend quickstop digital, great service & awesome prices."

2011-04-05

"I placed an order for a camcorder using an international credit card. They claim they tried to call me but I have no missed calls or voice mail from them and no emails saying order was cancelled - I found that out days later when I checked the website. When I called them the people don't say good morning or hello or good bye. Just "can I help you" and put down the phone on you when they are done. Their website says that they accept international credit cards with verification, the man I spoke to says they do not. And to make matters worse, "the item is not available, we sold out yesterday". Their prices are good but they make it hard for international people to buy the goods - isn't a Mastercard a Mastercard, regardless of what country it is from?"

2011-04-04

"Wonderful experience, fast and prompt service and the best price anywhere for a Sony Digital Camera. I would recommend this email store to everyone and plan on using them again."

2011-04-04

"I knew the exact item I wanted, so searched high and low to find the best price. I found it at Quick Stop Digital. I wish the shipping had been quicker, but at least they told me up front how long it would be rather than leaving me hanging. Overall, I'm pleased with my purchase."

2011-03-30

"I ordered a Product and the Agent called me to confirm the order which I did. Then asked he asked me to add the new shipping address to my credit card account.

I asked him why to add all the shipping address as there can be many shipping address but only one billing address.

The agent wasn't friendly. He said that the order has been cancelled. I received an email confirmation and he just called me to confirm the order but now he's cancelling the order saying the product is not available..!!
-----------------------------------------------

The agent called me and we worked it out.

This review was modified by arun5000 on March 31 2011 01:00:21 PM

Share Quick Stop Digital's store rating

Quick Stop Digital is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quick Stop Digital is not a merchant member
Quick Stop Digital does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!