"I have been a member of QPB for years and had always been pleased. In the spring of this year(2013), they made some “improvements” according to them. Since then, the newest books have not been available in a timely fashion. I have always been able to preorder books and receive them within days of publication date, however not any more. I have racked up a large number of quality points which are no longer available for my use. Again I was told that would be available at a later date but I doubt that I will be a member that long. Now I have paid over $30.00 without receiving merchandise and they are trying to charge me an additional $77. I have paid all I owe. I have called customer service and been left on hold for over 30-45 minutes at a time but no one ever picked up the phone to help me. The customer service center closed while I was on hold and the message kept telling me to continue to hold. I have sent several emails and I can not get a response. I have tried repeatedly to correct these problems but QPB is not willing to help. Customer Service is non existent now. If you are looking for a place to order books, this would not be the company that I would recommend. Just go to Amazon, Barnes and Noble.com or Half.com You will get much better service and prices will be just as good. You will also get your books in a timely manner."

"The Quality Paperback Book Club charges way too much for books that you can get elsewhere for $3-$4. They constantly have problems with their website, which sometimes results in members getting books they never ordered. Returning these book is a hassle because they have to snail mail you a label (unlike AMZ, you can't just print one from their site), you wait 2 weeks to receive it, you then mail the books back, then wait 2-3 weeks for them to process. All this AFTER they've charged your credit card. Supoort? HA! They don't return emails, they're cross when you get someone on the phone (this usually takes about 10-15 minutes MINIMUM), and they sometimes just don't do what they say they will. Take my advice: let this dinosaur of a business go extinct - THEY DON'T DESERVE YOUR DOLLAR."

Quality Paperback Book Club / QPB is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quality Paperback Book Club / QPB is not a merchant member
Quality Paperback Book Club / QPB does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!