• Rating 5.83/10 3 reviews

Quality Mobile Video / Mobile Electronics Display and Accessorie is not a merchant member
    Quality Mobile Video / Mobile Electronics Display and Accessorie does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Quality Mobile Video / Mobile Electronics Display and Accessorie contact information

Rating 8/104/5

"I ordered two mobile LCD screens on Nov. 29th at 12:30 AM and requested immediate shpping and USPS priority mail with no signiture required. I called on Dec 1 and they had not even shipped yet. The guy told me they would ship that evening and I would have them by Friday. I checked on Saturday afternoon and they are scheduled to arrive on Dec 6, (shipped UPS ground after I paid $40 for USPS priority) with signiture required. I am refusing the shipment as I don't need them after this week.
Update: Jan26, 2011, Contacted the store again because I still had not received the refund. I talked to Lorenzo. He told me that he would process a refund but they normally change a restocking fee. I don't feel that is fair since they messed up the shipment.
Update: Jan 27, 2011, Lorenzo has offered to apply the restocking fee towards another purchase and even a discount.I am now getting customer service. I am going to proceed with another order with them as I am now convinced that they want to make the customer happy. This was a break down in communication that has been resolved. I am revising their rating accordingly to met the current situation.

modified review This review was modified by hawnb on January 27 2011 08:10:57 PM

"This past weekend (April 2008) I received and installed my AV7500 system in my 2008 Acura MDX. I was anticipating them being very good quality but when seeing them in person I was completely blown away. The quality is awesome and the install was a breeze with no visible cabling. Most importantly, the kids just about had a heart attack from the excitement when I showed them installed. They now want us to just drive around town or be allowed to sit in the garage and watch DVD and play games. Thanks for an awesome product and service. The guys at qualitymobilevideo.com were very helpful during my ordering process.

There are some pics of my install at:

Thanks!

Paul Crisp

"I gambled with this online store and lost over $150 with nothing to show for it. I ordered a car flip down dvd/lcd screen package from them, because the price was quite good.

Received package: 1st impression, very poor quality, cheap vacuum formed/painted housing.

Bench tested it: It worked, but video quality was poor, sound was ok with wireless (no car noise to interfere with it yet).

Installed it: Video quality became worse with car running; banding on screen. Sound quality of wireless was horrible. After trying different AV input on unit, the screen blanked out and never recovered.

Warranty support: very friendly staff, told me just send it back and they'll send an exchange. Turned out to be a lie. I got the run around for a week or so and finally someone actually tested it after I kept pushing them on the return shipment. They told me it worked fine and suggested they will send it back to me. I knew this was going to be bad. Sure enough, I got it back and found it still didn't work.

Refund: Typical online store return policy 30 day with 15% restocking fee if not installed. It was past the 30 days and I had installed it. I already spent $21 shipping the lcd and dvd player back. Rather than risk losing more money on return shipping, I shipped the entire package back ($39) and had my credit card company request credit. Finally, got a credit minus 15% restocking for a grand total loss of over $150 and nothing no dvd system to show for it.

STRONG RECOMMENDATION: DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM QUALITY MOBILE VIDEO.COM. This product had quality inspection stickers dating back 2 years which shows this thing had a very long shelf life, before being shipped to me.