Stores > Quality Logo Products

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
Voice your opinion! Review Quality Logo Products by clicking a star below.
2017-10-21

Customized Stress Balls

"We had decided to get stress balls for our company to give out to our customers at the LAGCOE Oil and Gas show that happens annually in our area at the last minute.i went to Quality Loto Products and submitted our logo and within 12 hours their production team came back with better ideas. That's when our wonderful Quality Logo representative, Kevin Cook, contacted me and from there it was easy to get our order under way! Within 7 days (amazing!) our stress balls arrived and as I type this review, they're being handed out and are a HUGE success!! Thank you so much Quality Logo Products AND Kevin Cook!! Y'all are above the rest!!"

2017-10-20

Great service!

"Great service from Quality Logo Products. They made the process SO EASY! I deal with lots of custom design agencies and I have to say this one has been not only the most organized but BY FAR the most enjoyable to work with. Thank you!"

2017-10-16

Super!

"Great overall experience! "

2017-10-12

Shopping Bags

"This is the second time we have ordered these shopping bags. They are great quality and our clients love them. Thank you Doc for always being so awesome to work with."

2017-10-11

True To Their Name

"QUALITY!
Every interaction with QLP was helpful and happy. Chelsea was able to find my company's previous order information and help set up a reorder of logo mugs. From there, Anthony was with me every step of the way. I had a last minute change to the design and Anthony was understanding and effective in making the product exactly as I wished. The confirmation and approval process is a great tool to ensure you know what you're getting. The mugs arrived just as requested and looking great! Beautiful products, friendly and helpful people.. I am very satisfied with every aspect of the order. I am looking forward to working with them again!

2017-10-07

Quick and friendly service

"Rondell was SO AWESOME to work with- he quickly designed custom bottle openers for my upcoming wedding and he did an amazing job. I love them!! They also shipped extremely fast. The whole process, from when I placed the order to when I received the bottle openers only took about a week. I will definitely keep using QualityLogo productsa and if possible, I'll continue to call Rondell for all future orders. He was great!! "

2017-10-05

Great experience!

"Very fast service and the products came exactly as described! "

2017-10-02

Melody

"Melody Jones worked efficiently and quickly with me to create a piece that could be produced and shipped out in an expedited manner. Thank you so much Melody! "

2017-09-24

very satisfieds

"Good product, our golfer recipients are happy."

2017-09-22

Excellent

"The service was really fast, the quality of the product too and I enjoy your sense of your humor and familiar approach.

Thank you !

2017-09-07

Journals

"Customer service was very prompt replying to all emails, and the product looks great!"

2017-09-05

Great quality backpacks

"Purchased great quality backpacks with our school logo. Shipping was great!"

2017-09-03

Awesome!

"Chase gave very prompt responses to my questions. Also, the product was in great quality!"

2017-08-26

Great product

"We received our product in a timely manner and as it was described. The customer service was friendly and responsive. Will purchase with Quality Logo Products again."

2017-08-21

Impressive!!!

"We filled the 12-can cooler bag with goodies for our staff members and they were tickled pink!! The logo matched the bag color perfectly and that's hard to do with purple. Our contact person was fabulous as well. This is a very personable company and I highly recommend them for your personalized item needs."

Share Quality Logo Products's store rating

Quality Logo Products is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quality Logo Products is not a merchant member
Quality Logo Products does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!