• Address: 101 California Street
    • Contact: sales@qualityflooring4less.com
    • Phone: 510-698-5142
    • Customer Support: 510-698-5142

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Put in an order for Hardwood BR-111 and Marazzi Tile and was Impressed with a capital I, Had one box of flooring damaged and they had it sent to me via UPS the next day, never thought it would come so fast, you guys are doing it the way you should be doing it thank you for keeping your word.
Donald S.

"I usually only write a review if I am unhappy, this time however, I am very happy. I ordered a floor, not an easy thing on the net I thought, so I called the 800# thinking I will take a shot with saving some money and was greeted by one of the salespeople that did a great job in not only getting me the flooring I needed but all the extra moldings and accesories that I did not really know about. I got great pricing and service and will order again, you erased my doubts about the experience, thank you.
Glenn R.

modified review This review was modified by glennr1980 on May 31 2014 12:33:40 PM

"I found this company on a basic internet search. From the first phone call they were extremely friendly. They sent me some ideas, and the salesman took the time to walk me through the entire process. The installation was quick, clean, and professional. The flooring came exactly when they said they it was going to come. Their exceptional customer service prompted me to write a review. I highly recommend them. "

modified review This review was modified by alexsheard on March 25 2014 08:12:04 AM

"I ordered flooring with this company and it took three times longer than they said it would for my order to arrive. Along the way, they asked for my credit card info two separate times because they lost it the first time. I could never find a direct number to get a hold of anyone and would only receive unhelpful email updates. This company cost me money for the time lapse in the order process due to the construction process on my house. Do not order. thru them, there are plenty of other, more reliable online companies who won't loose your credit card info "

modified review This review was modified by reviewk on November 11 2013 04:04:05 PM

NoRefund's Avatar
Bay Area

"Always suspicious when you see all reviews are either 5 or 1's. I decided to rank QF4L as a 5* due to their excellent customer service. Since they are a small business they do hit snafus from time to time. On my order they did not have people to unload the truck even though they ordered them from the trucking company. However customer service were very helpful and sorted this out + refunded us the handling charges. Thank you Chris and Jasmine! oh and btw- they have amazing deals on floors and yes, they do deal with large orders and save you $$$ our contractor was very impressed with the quality of the floor and the price we paid for it."

"I would watch out for this company. They do not appear to be located at the address they give. You may also want to check out the BBB website as there is an ALERT on their website concerning this company. I would definitely say BUYER BEWARE!"

"I just picked up my flooring order from Quality Flooring 4 Less at a local distribution center only 15 minutes from my house. (shipped for FREE by the way)
From my sales person Todd to Jasmine the contact person for shipping, my transaction could not have gone any better. I wanted my order by today and I received it today. That doesn't happen too often any more. The BEST part is I saved over $1,000.00 by not ordering from the store I was going to buy from.
I will make Quality Flooring 4 less my 1st phone call the next time I need ANY flooring or flooring supplies.
VERY SATISFIED IN MICHIGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"We are very satisfied how our inquiries and order were handled. Chris ( I don't know his position) did a great job in providing us with the best quotation,honoring the price even if it took us a while to place the order. The shipment was done within a day after they received the payment. Their prices were by far the best we were able to find after searching numerous websites and stores. Even some boxes were damaged during the transportation Chris is replacing it without giving us a hard time. Certainly will deal with this company again. Highly recommended!

Simon Bard

"Bait and switch Merchant. Takes you to the order processing and then tells you that it requires a minimum 300 sf of tiles ordered and that too from one manufacturer. How lame and time wasting is that !? And who in the common world has that big a bathroom or with a little design sense wants to use 300sf of the same tile.

Customer service chat would take ages to respond in between messages.

"I usually don't take the time to do this, however, I felt compelled to share my experience with this company. I had called a couple of months before I placed an order and spoken with Chris. He was extremely courteous, professional, and helpful. I was looking at a hickory hardwood product and he was able to get a great deal on it for me. Unfortunately, we ran into a few issues and weren't able to place the order, when we called back the price had increased quite a bit (not only here but everywhere we looked). He explained that their cost had increased and as a result the price of the product had gone up. Long story short, we were working with a few others who basically said "tough luck", but he took a few days and finally called us back and had figured out how to get that old price. He saved us a lot of money and I'm very glad that we went with them."

"Got a truck, took off work, & drove to another city to pick up my flooring because they confirmed (in writing) that I was "good to go". The warehouse wouldn't release the flooring though it was sitting right there because QualityFlooring4Less (QF4L) had not paid the distributor for it, although they had charged my credit card.

It took over an hour and a half of back & forth phone calls with QF4L before they admitted their error, told me to drive home & they would try to have it delivered to my home within "just a few days". This did not happen nor did they contact me to let me know. Frustrated with the lack of communication, I emailed and asked for a response in writing which is when I learned that they were not pursuing getting the flooring to me.

They did refund my money without delay but I will not do business with them again. The advertised savings was good, but I lost waaaay more money in time off work, gas & time dealing with the hassle and still don't have my flooring!

"Quality Flooring 4 less beat Lowe's price by almost $2 per square foot. The sales person who phoned me after my initial on-line inquiry was professional and very knowledgeable about flooring. The shipment came on time and I was able to schedule the delivery with the local trucking company. Everything went off without a hitch and I would definitely use this company again."

"After local retailer couldn't fulfill order, googled floor sample name and model number. Quality Flooring 4 Less appeared. Called and gave info and quantity needed (1400+ sqft). Called me back in 5 minutes and said they could get quantity requested. Since living in mid west, was somewhat leery about forking out large amount of money to someone 1800 miles away. Checked reviews. People dealt with seemed very professional and trusting. Went ahead with purchase. Four days later the material was delivered to local freight terminal. The best part was it cost less even with freight charges then purchasing locally. Quality of material was A1. Very happy with purchase!"

"I have been meaning to write this review for months and - finally I can tell the world what I think about Quality Flooring 4 Less.
One word best describes them: OUTSTANDING
I barely read review and mainly because out of a 100 great reviews - everyone will always pay attention to the bad ones. I stumbled upon this lovely company and was quite impressed. I talked to a girl who knew everything there was to know about Teragren Bamboo. She listened to what I needed in terms of installation and told me what to use. I originally wanted the Teragren Synergy Strand - I liked the different lengths of boards. I needed a floating application and she told me I had to use the Wide plank version - it is the only one that floats.
My purchase was made - 2600sf and I had a residential delivery. The time line was perfect. I had my flooring 5 days later and I was chomping at the bit to install. Luckily Quality Flooring told me I had to let the floor acclimate at least 72 hours - my sales girl said - wait a week. I did and I am overjoyed with the end result!
Thanks Quality Flooring - I wish I needed more!!

"I was skeptical after reading reviews, the worst of which were sent to me by a competitor. I was considering spending more money out of fear instead of trusting QFFL. David was sincere and understood my hesitation and offered to not charge my card until the shipment arrived and I was able to inspect it. That was a no-brainer. I am so glad I decided to trust and purchase my Anderson flooring from Quality Flooring 4 less. They saved me $3 per sq ft on my flooring and it is gorgeous. I can't imagine installing the cheaper floor that I was considering. I am a savvy shopper and usually my taste exceeds my budget. Thankfully, there are businesses like QFFL. I would definitely buy from them again."

Quality Flooring 4 Less is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quality Flooring 4 Less is not a merchant member
Quality Flooring 4 Less does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!