• Quality Floorin

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10

"Very helpful and friendly staff. I am replacing all my current flooring and used qualityflooring4less to supply the flooring. There were very helpful and friendly when I called and helped me select exactly what I was looking for even though I wasn't able to articulate it clearly. They also beat the best prices I could find. "

modified review This review was modified by Steve.... on March 27 2015 08:43:37 PM

"I needed a new floor for my kitchen and living room, so I used Quality Flooring 4 Less because I had heard really good things about them. I was not disappointed! They did a great job, and it cost a lot less than what I was expecting. The flooring service experts were really helpful, and it was great experience. Will definitely use them again!"

"Hope you get lucky and get a good, non-china made product. Purchased and had installed about 2,000 sq.ft. of Anderson Hermosa Plank 3/8" x 3" engineered wood. This product is actually produced by Shaw in China (was US manufactured, before all the issues I found from researching). They will fight you tooth and nail if you have any issues with the product.

Our installer found the planks to be delaminating upon installation. He said we should stop the job and get a rep out to inspect the flooring. The house was sold and new owners moving in the end of the week, so that was not going to happen. We contacted Qualityfloors4less and spoke with Chris. He said to send the defective product in for inspection and reimbursement.

The installer replaced about 14 planks over the installation, because some defects would not show up until after being installed. Added over a day to his work. We paid him the extra to save the floors and sort the crap product. We didn't get reimbursed due to not having an inspector come out. They just lie and tell you what you want to hear, so they don't have to deal with a return.

The reason for delamination the installer found after cutting the planks open to inspect was lack of adhesive in spots between the veneer layers. Once he installed them, under pressure the finish layer would eventually pop up on these bad planks.

Overall a horrid experience that I hope to never encounter again. The initial order was returned due to the entire pallet falling over in the truck while shipping. Yes, they wanted us to accept it, broken boxes, wood and all!! This is one reason we were so strapped for time to finish the job.

Not worth the little we thought we were saving, but ended up costing us more in the long run.

modified review This review was modified by Robert-1975 on March 03 2015 02:46:17 AM

rickknolls's Avatar
Las Vegas Nevada

"Wife wanted this red tile for her backsplash and she made it known it was, at this house a priority one.

Tile arrived three days after ordering, which was pretty darn quick. One tile came broke but couldn't tell if it was from the factory or happened getting to me. One tile didn't phase me as I had over 15 extras but received a PayPal refund 5 minutes later. Didn't even ask for it but I'll take it

A thank you for calling me to make sure what I picked up from Home Depot was the right stuff. Guess you use certain mortar with wall tile and always appreciate if someone cares after the sale about my business

modified review This review was modified by rickknolls on January 23 2015 10:42:13 AM

"I did my whole house with them and had no problems, just be careful buy what you need returns are hard or you lose a lot .....the time I did business with them they also had an ebay store which was cheaper a little , didn't pay attention until after I bought off their website and they refused to give me the ebay price but all in all I'm happy and I would buy again"

Dallas, Texas

"Well, my best buy so far for 2015. Atlas Concorde Doga that looks amazing.

Very impressed with the company and want to give special recognition to Rojulio for the advice and ideas. Anytime someone spends over an hour with a undecided female that is stressed out over her condo, you have to be good.

modified review This review was modified by lourdeso on January 10 2015 09:55:57 AM

"Put in an order for Hardwood BR-111 and Marazzi Tile and was Impressed with a capital I, Had one box of flooring damaged and they had it sent to me via UPS the next day, never thought it would come so fast, you guys are doing it the way you should be doing it thank you for keeping your word.
Donald S.

"I usually only write a review if I am unhappy, this time however, I am very happy. I ordered a floor, not an easy thing on the net I thought, so I called the 800# thinking I will take a shot with saving some money and was greeted by one of the salespeople that did a great job in not only getting me the flooring I needed but all the extra moldings and accesories that I did not really know about. I got great pricing and service and will order again, you erased my doubts about the experience, thank you.
Glenn R.

modified review This review was modified by glennr1980 on May 31 2014 12:33:40 PM

"I found this company on a basic internet search. From the first phone call they were extremely friendly. They sent me some ideas, and the salesman took the time to walk me through the entire process. The installation was quick, clean, and professional. The flooring came exactly when they said they it was going to come. Their exceptional customer service prompted me to write a review. I highly recommend them. "

modified review This review was modified by alexsheard on March 25 2014 08:12:04 AM

"I ordered flooring with this company and it took three times longer than they said it would for my order to arrive. Along the way, they asked for my credit card info two separate times because they lost it the first time. I could never find a direct number to get a hold of anyone and would only receive unhelpful email updates. This company cost me money for the time lapse in the order process due to the construction process on my house. Do not order. thru them, there are plenty of other, more reliable online companies who won't loose your credit card info "

modified review This review was modified by reviewk on November 11 2013 04:04:05 PM

NoRefund's Avatar
Bay Area

"Always suspicious when you see all reviews are either 5 or 1's. I decided to rank QF4L as a 5* due to their excellent customer service. Since they are a small business they do hit snafus from time to time. On my order they did not have people to unload the truck even though they ordered them from the trucking company. However customer service were very helpful and sorted this out + refunded us the handling charges. Thank you Chris and Jasmine! oh and btw- they have amazing deals on floors and yes, they do deal with large orders and save you $$$ our contractor was very impressed with the quality of the floor and the price we paid for it."

"I would watch out for this company. They do not appear to be located at the address they give. You may also want to check out the BBB website as there is an ALERT on their website concerning this company. I would definitely say BUYER BEWARE!"

"I just picked up my flooring order from Quality Flooring 4 Less at a local distribution center only 15 minutes from my house. (shipped for FREE by the way)
From my sales person Todd to Jasmine the contact person for shipping, my transaction could not have gone any better. I wanted my order by today and I received it today. That doesn't happen too often any more. The BEST part is I saved over $1,000.00 by not ordering from the store I was going to buy from.
I will make Quality Flooring 4 less my 1st phone call the next time I need ANY flooring or flooring supplies.
VERY SATISFIED IN MICHIGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"We are very satisfied how our inquiries and order were handled. Chris ( I don't know his position) did a great job in providing us with the best quotation,honoring the price even if it took us a while to place the order. The shipment was done within a day after they received the payment. Their prices were by far the best we were able to find after searching numerous websites and stores. Even some boxes were damaged during the transportation Chris is replacing it without giving us a hard time. Certainly will deal with this company again. Highly recommended!

Simon Bard

"Bait and switch Merchant. Takes you to the order processing and then tells you that it requires a minimum 300 sf of tiles ordered and that too from one manufacturer. How lame and time wasting is that !? And who in the common world has that big a bathroom or with a little design sense wants to use 300sf of the same tile.

Customer service chat would take ages to respond in between messages.

Share Quality Flooring 4 Less's store rating

Quality Flooring 4 Less is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quality Flooring 4 Less is not a merchant member
Quality Flooring 4 Less does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!