• Address: 101 California Street

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

rickknolls's Avatar
Las Vegas Nevada

"Wife wanted this red tile for her backsplash and she made it known it was, at this house a priority one.

Tile arrived three days after ordering, which was pretty darn quick. One tile came broke but couldn't tell if it was from the factory or happened getting to me. One tile didn't phase me as I had over 15 extras but received a PayPal refund 5 minutes later. Didn't even ask for it but I'll take it

A thank you for calling me to make sure what I picked up from Home Depot was the right stuff. Guess you use certain mortar with wall tile and always appreciate if someone cares after the sale about my business

modified review This review was modified by rickknolls on January 23 2015 10:42:13 AM

"I did my whole house with them and had no problems, just be careful buy what you need returns are hard or you lose a lot .....the time I did business with them they also had an ebay store which was cheaper a little , didn't pay attention until after I bought off their website and they refused to give me the ebay price but all in all I'm happy and I would buy again"

Dallas, Texas

"Well, my best buy so far for 2015. Atlas Concorde Doga that looks amazing.

Very impressed with the company and want to give special recognition to Rojulio for the advice and ideas. Anytime someone spends over an hour with a undecided female that is stressed out over her condo, you have to be good.

modified review This review was modified by lourdeso on January 10 2015 09:55:57 AM

"Put in an order for Hardwood BR-111 and Marazzi Tile and was Impressed with a capital I, Had one box of flooring damaged and they had it sent to me via UPS the next day, never thought it would come so fast, you guys are doing it the way you should be doing it thank you for keeping your word.
Donald S.

"I usually only write a review if I am unhappy, this time however, I am very happy. I ordered a floor, not an easy thing on the net I thought, so I called the 800# thinking I will take a shot with saving some money and was greeted by one of the salespeople that did a great job in not only getting me the flooring I needed but all the extra moldings and accesories that I did not really know about. I got great pricing and service and will order again, you erased my doubts about the experience, thank you.
Glenn R.

modified review This review was modified by glennr1980 on May 31 2014 12:33:40 PM

"I found this company on a basic internet search. From the first phone call they were extremely friendly. They sent me some ideas, and the salesman took the time to walk me through the entire process. The installation was quick, clean, and professional. The flooring came exactly when they said they it was going to come. Their exceptional customer service prompted me to write a review. I highly recommend them. "

modified review This review was modified by alexsheard on March 25 2014 08:12:04 AM

"I ordered flooring with this company and it took three times longer than they said it would for my order to arrive. Along the way, they asked for my credit card info two separate times because they lost it the first time. I could never find a direct number to get a hold of anyone and would only receive unhelpful email updates. This company cost me money for the time lapse in the order process due to the construction process on my house. Do not order. thru them, there are plenty of other, more reliable online companies who won't loose your credit card info "

modified review This review was modified by reviewk on November 11 2013 04:04:05 PM

NoRefund's Avatar
Bay Area

"Always suspicious when you see all reviews are either 5 or 1's. I decided to rank QF4L as a 5* due to their excellent customer service. Since they are a small business they do hit snafus from time to time. On my order they did not have people to unload the truck even though they ordered them from the trucking company. However customer service were very helpful and sorted this out + refunded us the handling charges. Thank you Chris and Jasmine! oh and btw- they have amazing deals on floors and yes, they do deal with large orders and save you $$$ our contractor was very impressed with the quality of the floor and the price we paid for it."

"I would watch out for this company. They do not appear to be located at the address they give. You may also want to check out the BBB website as there is an ALERT on their website concerning this company. I would definitely say BUYER BEWARE!"

"I just picked up my flooring order from Quality Flooring 4 Less at a local distribution center only 15 minutes from my house. (shipped for FREE by the way)
From my sales person Todd to Jasmine the contact person for shipping, my transaction could not have gone any better. I wanted my order by today and I received it today. That doesn't happen too often any more. The BEST part is I saved over $1,000.00 by not ordering from the store I was going to buy from.
I will make Quality Flooring 4 less my 1st phone call the next time I need ANY flooring or flooring supplies.
VERY SATISFIED IN MICHIGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"We are very satisfied how our inquiries and order were handled. Chris ( I don't know his position) did a great job in providing us with the best quotation,honoring the price even if it took us a while to place the order. The shipment was done within a day after they received the payment. Their prices were by far the best we were able to find after searching numerous websites and stores. Even some boxes were damaged during the transportation Chris is replacing it without giving us a hard time. Certainly will deal with this company again. Highly recommended!

Simon Bard

"Bait and switch Merchant. Takes you to the order processing and then tells you that it requires a minimum 300 sf of tiles ordered and that too from one manufacturer. How lame and time wasting is that !? And who in the common world has that big a bathroom or with a little design sense wants to use 300sf of the same tile.

Customer service chat would take ages to respond in between messages.

"I usually don't take the time to do this, however, I felt compelled to share my experience with this company. I had called a couple of months before I placed an order and spoken with Chris. He was extremely courteous, professional, and helpful. I was looking at a hickory hardwood product and he was able to get a great deal on it for me. Unfortunately, we ran into a few issues and weren't able to place the order, when we called back the price had increased quite a bit (not only here but everywhere we looked). He explained that their cost had increased and as a result the price of the product had gone up. Long story short, we were working with a few others who basically said "tough luck", but he took a few days and finally called us back and had figured out how to get that old price. He saved us a lot of money and I'm very glad that we went with them."

"Got a truck, took off work, & drove to another city to pick up my flooring because they confirmed (in writing) that I was "good to go". The warehouse wouldn't release the flooring though it was sitting right there because QualityFlooring4Less (QF4L) had not paid the distributor for it, although they had charged my credit card.

It took over an hour and a half of back & forth phone calls with QF4L before they admitted their error, told me to drive home & they would try to have it delivered to my home within "just a few days". This did not happen nor did they contact me to let me know. Frustrated with the lack of communication, I emailed and asked for a response in writing which is when I learned that they were not pursuing getting the flooring to me.

They did refund my money without delay but I will not do business with them again. The advertised savings was good, but I lost waaaay more money in time off work, gas & time dealing with the hassle and still don't have my flooring!

"Quality Flooring 4 less beat Lowe's price by almost $2 per square foot. The sales person who phoned me after my initial on-line inquiry was professional and very knowledgeable about flooring. The shipment came on time and I was able to schedule the delivery with the local trucking company. Everything went off without a hitch and I would definitely use this company again."

Quality Flooring 4 Less is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quality Flooring 4 Less is not a merchant member
Quality Flooring 4 Less does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!