Quality Canvas Photos Reviews - qualitycanvasphotos.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 66 reviews

Quality Canvas Photos is not a merchant member
Quality Canvas Photos does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"While this was the first time I ordered canvas prints, I had heard of many issues with quality in other printers. I cannot say enough about the quality, service and value of Quality Canvas Photos - truly exceptional. I ordered two large canvas prints from photos taken in Italy. One photo was of good quality, but the second photo was taken far away, I had already enlarged it and was not sure how detailed it would come out on an enlarged canvas. Quality Photo enhanced the photo and the colors, sent me proofs to approve - it is awesome, clear and vibrant. With their personalized customer service as well as the quality product and value, I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for Canvas photos. Top notch."

"The 20 x 30 gallery wrapped canvas portrait has surpassed my expectations. The attention to detail is so uncommon in today's market. The standard which they hold themselves to will keep me coming back for all my canvas needs. I'm a professional photographer and have used several other labs for canvas prints and was always just "satisfied", but when I found Quality Canvas Photos their work just "popped" out at me, and was far beyond all the others. If you're looking for a company that will take your image and make it the most important thing they're doing at that moment, then Quality Canvas Photos is it.
Thanks for all the care you've put into my portraits!!!
Sam McGinnis Photography

"I can't say enough wonderful things about Quality Canvas. I am a professional photographer, so it is very important my canvases look perfect. I searched high and low for a company with good quality, and good prices. I FINALLY found Quality Canvas after wasting a lot of money on terrible printers. I have ordered from them several times and have never been disappointed. They are the only ones I will use... for my business and personal photos. "

"We cannot contain our pleasure with the quality and workmanship of our photo canvas. Quality Canvas Photos contacted us several times to ensure we would receive a photo which would please us. Their professionalism, quality of product and timeliness exceeded our expectations.

"I didn't know what to expect as this was the first time I had one of my photographs enlarged and printed on canvas.
My expectations were far exceeded! The canvas was pristine and was delivered in less than a week.
I heartily recommend Quality Canvas Photos.

"If you're looking for very high quality, yet affordable canvas prints and expect great service, this is the site you'll have to visit.
We placed our second order with this company on Friday, received a shipping notice on Saturday and our canvas on Tuesday, looking AWESOME.
We had received a discount code from this company, with a note that there would be a refund associated with orders over $100,-.....the same day we got the shipment confirmation, there also was an e-mail from customer service that the refund already had been taken care of!
We'll be placing more orders with this company.

"I love the canvas prints that I ordered. The quality of the caricature and the two prints that I ordered were great. Their technical staff did wonders with a limited quality picture (too low resolution...but it was the best that I could provide without spoiling the surprise for the recipient) that I provided and in bringing out the rich colors of the caricature. Their staff was very helpful, their turnaround time was super and, of course, the quality was wonderful! I definitely would recommend Quality Canvas Photos!

modified review This review was modified by jfoarla on July 23 2010 11:55:18 AM

"Two years ago I purchased a gift certificate from Quality Canvas Photos for our son's 30th birthday. Due to medical problems with his newborn twins, he had not taken the time to place an order. I made an inquiry to Quality Canvas Photos to see if the gift certificate was still valid and it was. Unfortunately the photo I sent of the twins had a poor resolution; however, I was blown away when they had their tech work on making the resolution better. In the meantime I found out that this was not the original so I was able to send it in a much higher resolution. The order was placed on May 24 and I received it on May 29 - I live in Illinois/they are in Hawaii! I am not only ecstatic with the results but I cannot believe the service that was provided in all areas!! Susan was wonderful to work with and I appreciate the tech's efforts in trying to make the first picture better.
Quality Canvas Photos truly provides quality; attention to detail to canvas & shipping wrap; prompt email responses; and quick ship. I know of no other company like them! They really care!! I highly recommend!!

"Great customer service, fast shipping and great quality print! Thank You!

Sabah

"I have only used Quality Canvas a hand full of times but when I do they really do a wonderful job in a reasonable amount of time. The color is always accurate and there is never any damage so the quality control is good there too.

Let me add that I am the pickiest of the picky customers, I have run professional photographic labs for 12 years before I quit to go out on my own as a photogrpher I know what the industry professional standards are and I know what quality is.

Great job guys! You have a great thing going keep up the good work!

"The product and service from Quality Canvas was exactly what they promised, and even a bit better! I would VERY happily do business with them again, and in fact, I plan to!"

"I was so impressed with the wonderful customer service! I was having trouble sending in the images, and the staff were so helpful. Then, the canvas prints came really fast, and were of exceptional quality!"

"The quality and customer service is outstanding. I have placed two orders with this company. The first was a test order and I was very pleased. The second order was for 7 items that I plan on giving as XMAS gifts. One picture was of a low resolution and Patricia worked with me on some special effects that produced the image that I was really hoping for. Another picture which is a beach scene that I took is awesome. The colors are vibrant and the clarity is excellent. The package and shipping is great and I highly recommend these folks."

"Just received the canvas prints from this company. They are beautiful! They shipped them really fast- and there was great communication with the company throughout th eentire ordering process. Thank you again!"

"Before doing business with any internet company I contact them for more or additional information, or for assistance with the ordering process. Most times I even call the name they have listed to see whether they are in fact in the US. I want to know that there are "real" people "behind the scenes". From the first communication that I sent them, they were extremely responsive. Once even replying to a querie at about 10 at night. I had a custom size and Patricia walked me through what to order and explanied why. She even e-mailed me the cropped portion that would appear on the front of the canvas. I will most definitely refer this company to anyone who is sitting on the fence and not knowing which of the internet companies to use for this type of work. The photos that I initially sent weren't of an acceptable quality and Patricia warned me about that. I am sure there are companies that would just go ahead and do the order, only to have unhappy clients upon receiving their final product. "